Z Report Error# -2147352557 Buffer to small

We get this error each time we do a Z report from our POS.

The database resides on a windows 2000 sql server.

It seems to allow the posting of the day as when we do a X report the report
shows all zeros.

Could someone assist on how to overcome this error. We do not run Head
Quarters.

Thanks

0
Frank9521 (202)
12/22/2005 3:44:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Frank,

Can't find this error message anywhere!  I suspect its a memory issue within
the printer.

Can you do a Blind Close at the problem register and then try printing your
z-out at a different computer with a different printer within SO Manager.
SO Manager | Journal | Update Batch Info | OK | double click on the Blind
Closed batch number | Generate Z Report

What make and model of receipt printer?

How does it connect to your computer, parallel, serial, USB, network?
--
=

"Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We get this error each time we do a Z report from our POS.
>
> The database resides on a windows 2000 sql server.
>
> It seems to allow the posting of the day as when we do a X report the
> report
> shows all zeros.
>
> Could someone assist on how to overcome this error. We do not run Head
> Quarters.
>
> Thanks

0
spam3944 (2163)

GP 10 WorkFlow Error 05-27-10
Hi I am receiving an error in GP 10 WorkFlow. At the end the workflow fails with the error. "An error has occurred in the Approval Status". Would be very helpful if any lead could be provided. I googled around but no solution was specified to this error. Kindly Advise. Following is the Content of the Event Log Action: SubmitForApproval Current User LogOnName: FZE\Administrator Input parameters: <RequestObjects> <ArrayOfBusinessObjectSubmissionInformation xmlns:xsi="http:// www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www...

Error Message #31
One of my spreadsheets will not open. I get an error message that says: Program error. what causes this and can I retrieve my spreadsheet? But other workbooks will open ok? If yes, the first thing I'd do is try to find a voluteer that could try to open it on their pc. If that didn't work, sometimes you can recover your file by opening in saving in a later version of excel. Other times, openoffice can open files that excel can't. http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD Firefli wrote: > > One of my spreadsheets will not open. I get an error message that...

error in importing data
Sorry the error is 0x8004032d ...

How to restore reports in CRM 4.0
I deleted all of the reports in CRM 4.0 from the GUI (using the X) How can I restore these? Thanks James James, Try the command: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server\Tools>PublishReports.exe MicrosoftCRM Peter Gernburd "JamesE" <JamesE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CC6D924-8FFB-4A59-A790-2CCD58FD2ED0@microsoft.com... >I deleted all of the reports in CRM 4.0 from the GUI (using the X) > How can I restore these? > > Thanks > > James Peter, I have already run this comand and the reports have been added to MS Repo...

Runtime Error 2001 you canceled the previous operation
Dear all Eperts I have write VBA code like this Private Sub calenstart_Click() Me.Filter = "startdate='" & calenstart.Value & "'" Me.FilterOn = True End Sub when i click on my calendar it show message error Runtime Error 2001 you canceled the previous operation I can't fix it, what something wrong. Help me Thanks The message means that the filter string is not valid. Consequently, the next operation (applying the filter) fails. Presumably startdate is the name of a date/time field. Here are some reasons why it could fail: a) you used ' inste...

Exchange 2003 SP1 Install Error
When I try to install E2003 SP1 I get the error: EventType exchangesetuperror, P1 6_5_7226_0, P2 update, P3 microsoft exchange messaging and collaboration services, P4 install, P5 e0070101, P6 _null_, P7 1, P8 NIL, P9 NIL, P10 NI The log says it cannot find a file but I can't tell which file it's looking for. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks ...

error 2147217865
I am experiencing an Error message on my second station when trying to post a transaction, usually the first or second after I open Store Operation Pos. My main data is sitting on first station. This is the error msg in Full. Error 214721865 Cannot Drop the Table # Temp Because it does not exist in System Cat Log (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State:40502 Native Error 3701) Select GetDate ( ) As Current Date Time I am unable to find this error on customer source Can you post cause and RESOLUTION ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Micros...

Script error in IE8
When I am trying to use the general search function in Win XP sp3 (all recent updates) from the start menu, I get the following error message: An error has occurred in the script on this page Line: 38 Char: 5 Error: permission denied Code: 0 URL: http://ie.search.msn.com/sa/5_12_0_512943/srchasst.js Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes or No What could I do to correct this? "jiger" <jiger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54E2513A-6273-41CA-A429-46C1F995B995@microsoft.com... > [Subject: Script error in IE8] ...

Office assistant error...
Hi, Having an issue on a standardised platform of XP with Office 2000 (SR2) and Outlook 2003. Users experiencing an error when starting Office Assistant - "The office assistant could not be started." The recommendation is to repair the office installation. Have attempted this as well as a reinstallation of Office 2000 and Outlook 2003, all to no avail. The error is sporadic but is occuring often enough to warrant this post! Anybody out there got some suggestions? Cheers, Darren Kukulka Systems Manager Beacon Technology ...

Access 2007 Reports
I'm using an Access 2000 mdb (split ends) in Access 2007. I cannot up- convert because other terminals don't have Office 2007. It works as a database just fine except: When I try to change a (front end) report from the default printer to another specific printer in design view, page setup, it all LOOKS good except it does not save my changes upon return and goes back to the default printer. I never had this problem with earlier versions of Access and the specific printer in questions works fine with other apps and terminals. Any ideas people? Many thanks. JM This is a known prob...

error messages
Every time I use my email, I get an error message that I need to close and send report to microsoft. I have tried the process of eliminationg add-ons and remove third party addons . I have also ran the complete scan to locate the problem but the problem still exists. "Cottontop" <Cottontop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE8C3F3F-FD22-4D34-9A8E-48C23567FFAD@microsoft.com... > Every time I use my email, I get an error message that I need to close and > send report to microsoft. I have tried the process of eliminationg > add-ons >...

Contract
When I attempt to Invoice a Contract, I get the following error: <description>The service address of the contract is invalid.</description><details>The service address is invalid, this contract can not be set to invoice state.</details> Does anyone know what the issue/error could be? Hi Kathy, Not sure about service address, but check if the contact address and bill-to address for the contract has been set. To invoice a contract both these addresses are required. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME E...

Error in Detailed Sales Report
Dear All, Have you encountered a strange scenario wherein in your shop you have sold 1 item in that particular invoice/receipt # but when it got connected and process the WS401 and when you run the detailed report in HQ level , it was added up with some items which is not in the original shop transactions. Example.. Store A Trx # item Qty 1023 apple 2 in HQ Store Trx# Item Qty A 1023 apple 2 A 1023 orange 3 A 1023 banana 2 Which in the store A transaction, those items where not in that trasaction but somehow when it was connected and process...

Backup error Access Denied
I have been recieving the following error message for a while and can't figure out how to fix it. It is only happening on one mailbox. "Backup - \\MBMAIL\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes Access denied to file Jhon Doe [jdoe]Top of Information StoreSync IssuesServer FailuresMail Delivery (failure jdoe@xyz.com)." Help Please Can you access the mailbox from a mail client? If so, you can use mdbvu to look at the Top of the Information store folder, and delete the message in there. If you cannot access the mailbox, then I have seen it where some users think they are ...

Installation of KB970430 Failed, Error 800B0100
Tried to install KB970430 automatically and manually and failed. Received error 800B0100 which took me to System Update Readiness Tool and in to an apparent circle. Using Windows Vista. jtm wrote: > Tried to install KB970430 automatically and manually and failed. Received > error 800B0100 which took me to System Update Readiness Tool and in to an > apparent circle. Using Windows Vista. Suggest you clean boot Vista and then try to run the System Update Readiness Tool (CheckSUR) again: How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in...

"cannot empyt clipboard" error
I am getting the cannot empty clipboard error after every cut/paste or drag/ drop. I'm running Windows XP & Excel 2003. Is there anything to fix this? ...

An error occurred while trying to promote the e-mail. Try again
I have an email that I sent using Outlook (didn't use the CRM Email option). I now want to promote the email into CRM so that we have a permanent record of the email associated wioth the contact. I open my sent items, select the email and click the 'Promote E-Mail to CRM Activity' button in SFO. I get the error "An error occurred while trying to promote the e-mail. Try again" No matter how many times I 'try again' I get the same message. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I can get the email into CRM? Cheers Graeme SFO doesn't have any...

graph add ins for dials or dashboard reports?
I am trying to create some dashboard reporting at my company and cannot find any addins for this purpose. Can anyone help ??? I've heard from a few people that like Charley Kidd's dashboards. I haven't tried them: http://exceluser.com/dash/index.htm - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ BhewesPSU91 wrote: > I am trying to create some dashboard reporting at my company and cannot find > any addins for this purpose. Can anyone help ??? ...

OFXIE12029 Error
My bank sync no longer works. Nor can I epay bills. I get the following error message: An internet communication error occurred. "Please try your call again later. (OXIE12029)." I have never had this problem before. I called my bank and they believe it is a MS IE / MS Money problem. All other sync's work. Any ideas? Greg In microsoft.public.money, Greg wrote: >My bank sync no longer works. Nor can I epay bills. I get >the following error message: An internet communication >error occurred. "Please try your call again later. >(OXIE12029)." I h...

Report Writer
I am trying to modify the Financial Trail Balance in Summary in Report Writer in GP10 to have two separate columns: one that shows the ending credit balance and the other column to show the ending debit balance. Also at the bottom of the total for the debit and credit columns I need to show the profit/loss that would display on an income statement. If possible provide some details if they have every created this modified report or let me know where I can find more information on generating these reports. Below is an example of how the report layout. Account Description ...

Services error
I cannot start about 3 service on my exchange server5.5 and it gives this error when trying to start the information store - 'The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service returned service specific error 4294966767' have any body experienced this and what can i do? Please see the following article: 246272 XADM: Service Specific Error 4294966767 Appears, Information Store Stops http://support.microsoft.com/?id=246272 -- Hope that helps. ------------------------- Jaclynn Hiranaka Enterprise Messaging Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Ad Hoc Reporting #2
Hi, I am putting together an ad hoc report in Excel. My query is in the VB editor. I am trying to specify criteria Select x,y,z where... in the WHERE, I am struggling. I want to take a range of ids specified in the worksheet, F2:F55. So Select x, y, z where IDs IN ( F2:F55 ) I tried to use WHERE IN ( Range(F2:F55) ) but it did not like it. What syntax should I use to make this work? Thanks! ...

Outlook 2003 Usepecified error
Hi, I am having real problems trying to resolve an issue with outlook 2003 with Word as the e-mail editor. I am trying to forward an e-mail with about 5 pdf attachments that come to about 3mb in size, when I try to send the e-mail I get an "Unspecified error" If I turn off the word as the e-mail editor it works ok and sends the e-mail ok. I have also changed the text from html to plain text but i then get a 2nd error which I have managed to get rid of but readind the kb base article 870707. I have also tried running the detect and repair along with installing the latest s...

HR / Payroll Vacation and Sick Liability Report Hourly and Salary
Is there a report that will show the vacation and sick liability for employees? We are currently using HR and PR but tracking vacation and sick in HR. I saw KB 872030 and 871988 (It's for PR and GP 6.0). Is there a more current KB or a report already created in HR? Thanks. Hi Jake, My email is tklinnert@west-fargo.k12.nd.us Thank you for your assistance. Tara "Jake[MSFT]" wrote: > Hello and thanks for posting. > > We do have a report that I developed that calculates PTO liability for HR > but it is mostly untested (and not very pretty). If yo...

Compile error: User-defined type not defined
HiThis error popped up on this line of code:Dim db as DatabaseApart from the obvious self contradiction (defined .. not defined),what can possibly be wrong with this statement. I have used it beforein numerous other projects?Stapes On Mar 7, 1:29 pm, "Stapes" <steve.sta...@gmail.com> wrote:> Hi>> This error popped up on this line of code:>> Dim db as Database>> Apart from the obvious self contradiction (defined .. not defined),> what can possibly be wrong with this statement. I have used it before> in numerous other projects?>> StapesDepending o...