Wrong labels print

When I print more than 1 different ILC using the label wizard it prints the
correct total number of labels but all of then are the field-values for the
first label in the list.
example 3 OF Ilc 39725 and 2 of Ilc 39730 will print 5 of Ilc 39725

I have tried different Ilcs and have the same problem
If I use a Avery Label it print OK.

I'm running V 1.3.1002 on XPPro w/SQLEXpress

The Eltron code is below ...

'BM_HangTag

[INITIALIZE]
ZB
Q278,20+0
R0,0
S1
D7

[LABEL]
LO506,4,56,1
LO506,237,56,1
LO506,5,3,232
LO559,5,3,232

A200,190,3,4,2,1,R,"BETH MONE"

A260,230,3,3,1,1,N,"381 12th Ave S"
A280,230,3,3,1,1,N,"Naples FL 34102"
A300,230,3,3,1,1,N," 239-261-3447  "

A325,242,3,4,1,1,N,"<<Description>>"

A360,235,3,4,1,1,N,"<<ReorderNumber>>"
A360,62,3,4,1,1,N,"<<SubDescription2>>"

A390,235,3,4,1,1,N,"<<Category>>"
A390,72,3,4,1,1,N,"<<SupplierName>>"

B425,177,3,2,2,4,40,N,"<<ItemLookupCode>>"
A470,165,3,4,1,1,N,"<<ItemLookupCode>>"

A520,104,3,4,1,1,N,"<<SubDescription1>>"
A520,223,3,4,1,1,N,"Size:"

A572,171,3,4,2,1,N,"<<Price>>"

P1
NCS1 (69)
7/6/2006 6:56:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_02DD_01C6A0FF.633E9BF0

NcS,

This might be related to the issues described in the Label Printing =
Error thread.  Contact MS and ask for the latest Hotfix, =
https://mbs.microsoft.com/support/newstart.aspx

It will ask for a credit card number, but you won't charged for it as =
long as you are on the Maintenance Plan

--=20
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

  "NcS" <NcS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  When I print more than 1 different ILC using the label wizard it =
prints the=20
  correct total number of labels but all of then are the field-values =
for the=20
[...]

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>NcS,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>This might be related to the issues described =
in the=20
Label Printing Error thread.&nbsp; Contact MS and ask for the latest =
Hotfix, <A=20
href=3D"https://mbs.microsoft.com/support/newstart.aspx">https://mbs.micr=
osoft.com/support/newstart.aspx</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>It will ask for a credit card number, but you =
won't=20
charged for it as long as you are on the Maintenance Plan</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"NcS" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:NcS@discussions.microsoft.com">NcS@discussions.microsoft.c=
om</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:2FD6A3B3-7634-4714-B4D0-94ABBA27520A@microsoft.com">news:2FD=
6A3B3-7634-4714-B4D0-94ABBA27520A@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>When=20
  I print more than 1 different ILC using the label wizard it prints the =

  <BR>correct total number of labels but all of then are the =
field-values for=20
  the <BR>first label in the list.<BR>example 3 OF Ilc 39725 and 2 of =
Ilc 39730=20
  will print 5 of Ilc 39725<BR><BR>I have tried different Ilcs and have =
the same=20
  problem<BR>If I use a Avery Label it print OK.<BR><BR>I'm running V =
1.3.1002=20
  on XPPro w/SQLEXpress<BR><BR>The Eltron code is below=20
  =
....<BR><BR>'BM_HangTag<BR><BR>[INITIALIZE]<BR>N<BR>ZB<BR>Q278,20+0<BR>R0,=
0<BR>S1<BR>D7<BR><BR><BR>[LABEL]<BR>LO506,4,56,1<BR>LO506,237,56,1<BR>LO5=
06,5,3,232<BR>LO559,5,3,232<BR><BR>A200,190,3,4,2,1,R,"BETH=20
  MONE"<BR><BR>A260,230,3,3,1,1,N,"381 12th Ave =
S"<BR>A280,230,3,3,1,1,N,"Naples=20
  FL 34102"<BR>A300,230,3,3,1,1,N," 239-261-3447&nbsp;=20
  =
"<BR><BR>A325,242,3,4,1,1,N,"&lt;&lt;Description&gt;&gt;"<BR><BR>A360,235=
,3,4,1,1,N,"&lt;&lt;ReorderNumber&gt;&gt;"<BR>A360,62,3,4,1,1,N,"&lt;&lt;=
SubDescription2&gt;&gt;"<BR><BR>A390,235,3,4,1,1,N,"&lt;&lt;Category&gt;&=
gt;"<BR>A390,72,3,4,1,1,N,"&lt;&lt;SupplierName&gt;&gt;"<BR><BR>B425,177,=
3,2,2,4,40,N,"&lt;&lt;ItemLookupCode&gt;&gt;"<BR>A470,165,3,4,1,1,N,"&lt;=
&lt;ItemLookupCode&gt;&gt;"<BR><BR>A520,104,3,4,1,1,N,"&lt;&lt;SubDescrip=
tion1&gt;&gt;"<BR>A520,223,3,4,1,1,N,"Size:"<BR><BR>A572,171,3,4,2,1,N,"&=
lt;&lt;Price&gt;&gt;"<BR><BR>P1<BR>N</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02DD_01C6A0FF.633E9BF0--

0
spam3944 (2163)
7/6/2006 8:23:36 PM
I had been fiddling with the lbl doc to see if the [INIT..] or [Label] lines
made a diff and it does! It appears I should not have any code lines between
[INIT...] and [Label]. Once I moved them exactly like the 'Eltron' template
all was well. I am looking for a more indepth Doc on NON-Label designer
Editing that might shead so light on what [INIT...] and [Label] etc are for
and how it works. I've read many 'posts' about these same issues. Thanks and
I'll keep the Hot-FIX in mind

"Jeff" wrote:

> NcS,
>
> This might be related to the issues described in the Label Printing Error thread.  Contact MS and ask for the latest Hotfix, https://mbs.microsoft.com/support/newstart.aspx
>
> It will ask for a credit card number, but you won't charged for it as long as you are on the Maintenance Plan
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
>   "NcS" <NcS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FD6A3B3-7634-4714-B4D0-94ABBA27520A@microsoft.com...
>   When I print more than 1 different ILC using the label wizard it prints the
>   correct total number of labels but all of then are the field-values for the
>   first label in the list.
>   example 3 OF Ilc 39725 and 2 of Ilc 39730 will print 5 of Ilc 39725
>
>   I have tried different Ilcs and have the same problem
>   If I use a Avery Label it print OK.
>
>   I'm running V 1.3.1002 on XPPro w/SQLEXpress
>
>   The Eltron code is below ...
>
>   'BM_HangTag
>
>   [INITIALIZE]
>   ZB
>   Q278,20+0
>   R0,0
>   S1
>   D7
>

>   [LABEL]
>   LO506,4,56,1
>   LO506,237,56,1
>   LO506,5,3,232
>   LO559,5,3,232
>
>   A200,190,3,4,2,1,R,"BETH MONE"
>
>   A260,230,3,3,1,1,N,"381 12th Ave S"
>   A280,230,3,3,1,1,N,"Naples FL 34102"
>   A300,230,3,3,1,1,N," 239-261-3447  "
>
>   A325,242,3,4,1,1,N,"<<Description>>"
>
>   A360,235,3,4,1,1,N,"<<ReorderNumber>>"
>   A360,62,3,4,1,1,N,"<<SubDescription2>>"
>
>   A390,235,3,4,1,1,N,"<<Category>>"
>   A390,72,3,4,1,1,N,"<<SupplierName>>"
>
>   B425,177,3,2,2,4,40,N,"<<ItemLookupCode>>"
>   A470,165,3,4,1,1,N,"<<ItemLookupCode>>"
>
>   A520,104,3,4,1,1,N,"<<SubDescription1>>"
>   A520,223,3,4,1,1,N,"Size:"
>
>   A572,171,3,4,2,1,N,"<<Price>>"
>
>   P1
NCS1 (69)

Why when I print out a spreadsheet on Excel it doesn't have lines
Please tell me how to get lines(rows and columns) on my paper when I print out my spreadsheet using excel? Go to the File menu and choose Page Setup. There, select the Sheet tab and put a check mark in the Gridlines checkbox. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "johnson001" <johnson001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB9FAA5D-7856-4680-8F08-BB0D999F5C05@microsoft.com... > Please tell me how to get lines(rows and columns) on my paper > when I print > out my spreadsheet using excel...

bar chart prints 1 unwanted horizontal row of dots & tick marks?
Office Excel 2007. Anyone encounter this? The sheet I'm printing is 19 columns wide by 69 rows high with portrait orientation. Bar chart is set between row 25 and 47 horizontally. The x-axis is increasing months. 2 vertical bars are set between the major gridlines. It so happens that the chart vertical gridlines are very close to lining up with the spreadsheet cells above/below the chart. Print preview shows nothing unusual, but when printed, 1 row right throught the middle of the chart has 1 to 2 dots and a character high tick mark appear to the right of each right most(second) bar...

Printing Tent Cards
I'm using Word 2003 & trying to print several tent cards with a single name on them. The first three printed fine and were centered. All of a sudden, they're printing to the left, but not quite left justified. What happened? How do I fix this? Thanks Maybe you accidentally touched a key combination that changed to left- justify, and your paragraph style has an indent? Turn on Show Non-Printing Characters (Ctrl-Shift-8) to be sure you don't have stray spaces or tabs or something before the line, and be sure to use the correct paragraph style (are you using a d...

Conditional Printing of Certain Fields in A Report
i need to have a conditional printing of some fields (SEE BELOW) VENDOR SHARE $999.99 LESS TAX $999.99 country ENGLAND tax (%) 20% AMT DUE $999.99 how do I print only these 5 lines when the tax amount is not zero. Also how do i combine line 2,3 & 4 and looks like LESS ENGLAND (20%) TAX instead. I tried doing the following: ="LESS" & [COUNTRY] &"(" &[TAX (%)] &")" in the control source but i got a #ERROR error Any help would be appreciated. Kevin T <Kevin T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i need to...

changing the location of the x axis labels
Hello, I'm trying to make column graphs by using excel 2002. The problem is, my y axis values have some negative numbers, so the x axis labels overlap with some of the columns. Is there anyway to relocate the x axis labels while keeping the category x axis crossing at zero? Thanks! Double click on the axis. On the Patterns tab, for Tick Labels, choose the Low option. The axis will remain at zero, but the labels will move to the bottom of the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com ___...

Aligning tick marks and labels on line charts or scatter charts
I have the following data: X Y 1 0.2 2 0.8 3 0.5 4 0.7 I would like to plot it using a line chart or a scatter chart with X on the horizontal axis and Y on the vertical. I would like the X range of the graph to go from 0.5 to 4.5, so that the first and last point are NOT on the extreme edges of the graph. I would like the X axis to be labelled only at 1, 2, 3 and 4. I would like a tick mark aligned with each of these labels. Is this possible in Excel? Here is what I am finding... Using a Line chart: Option 1. The range is correct (0.5 to 4.5), and the labels are correct, but the tick marks ...

Print multiple pages per Sheet in Excel 2003
I have a spreadsheet with 12 rows that goes for many columns ( with formulas). Is there a way to print this where three pages are on each piece of paper? How about inserting a new worksheet, then copying and pasting (as values) to that new sheet. Then print that "helper" worksheet. If you have to do this lots, this may be worth the trouble. Insert a new sheet. select a nice range on the original sheet Edit|copy go to the new worksheet shift-edit|Paste picture link Repeat so that you have pictures of the ranges so it prints the way you want. Then print this helper worksheet. Th...

Printing a small publication
I am using Publisher 2000. I have made a small publication consisting of 8 pages size A5. Now I want to print say 3 copies of the publication I have a standard Minolta Magicolor 2430 laser printer, which can only print on one side of the A4 paper (no duplex printing) When I select page 1 and CtrlP, Active page, 3 copies, uncheck sets (I do not know the English term, but I get all page 1 and then all page 2 etc.) and finally OK, the printer prints 3 sheet with page 1 and page 8. (side by side filling the A4 sheet) Now I want to print pages 2 and 7 on the other side of page 1 and 8 by inse...

Printing a User Form
I have a user form using columns A-V in Excel which scrolls down to Row 200. Each row contains customer details in the colums A to V e.g, Name/Address/ Contact Numbers/ Age etc. As I scroll down the list of custermers their details appear in the relevant boxes on the User Form. Is it possible when a customers details fill in the relevant boxes that I can print the User Form with just their details. I hane placed a Command Button ( Print ) on the User Form however cannot get it to print. Any help would be much appreciated. Hi Mully, > I hane placed a Command Button ( Print ) on the...

Excel worksheet saved as web page--trouble printing
I have an worksheet that uses a graphic for a background, which I hav also saved in HTML using the Save as a Web Page option. The web pag looks great--but just like the excel background graphic, th "background" graphic in the webpage won't print out for me. Is there any way to fix this so that the graphic will print when print the web page? Thanks--Ki -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com check the background printing options within the tools, options menu and also the printer properties. hope that helped. >-----Original Message----- >I have an workshee...

How do I print save as files?
Someone sent me an excel spreadsheet. I made some corrections and saved it in the save as option. Now its in OLKD and I can not print it or send it back to the customer with the corrections because it can not open. I am totally new at this.Please can someone help me open it for review and to print and maybe move it? Thanks in Advance.Molly You didn't do a Save As and change the directory. It was a temp directory and may or may not be available. If there's any hope, this is it: http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How...

Defining Print Ranges From Pivot Tables
I have a Excel Spreadsheet that contains 3 workbooks, two of which contain data, one of which contains data which my pivot table on the third workbook feeds off. When in the pivot table i have added 4 four more columns of calculations on the right hand side of the pivot table. These columns use data from the pivot table and the data sheet to perform the calculations. As the amount of data changes variably on what is selected from a field within the pivot table i have had to use iserror and isna formulas so when there is only a short table the colums to the right return blanks rather than error...

Why does my Excel document only prints the underscores?
I printed Sheet 1 of 4 and only the underscores printed. All other pages printed correctly. ...

Printing Check Register
Is there anyway to printout the check register in Money 2001? What about later versions? In microsoft.public.money, OhMarty wrote: >Is there anyway to printout the check register in Money 2001? What about >later versions? > 2001 and later versions allow File->Print from the register. You can also Customize the Transaction report to your liking. There you can select the date range and other factors, which may be advantageous. I have Money 2001, but there is no File->Print from the register. Seems like I can only print reports. I would like to print out the register just a...

GP Payroll and HR Report Printing Problem #2
Hi I am using GP9. I am not able to print the report for an employee from cards or reports even in Fabrikam company. It simply shows the Employee master detail Level 3 Total Number of Employee: 0 The user have the all rights to access Payroll & HR We did the check links the result is same But if I add new employee it prints fine no problem. I cant delete all the information of more than 100 employee payroll and HR data and recreate again. Any one can help me solve this problem Thanks in advance Nizham ...

My web publication is 5 pages but only 1 page prints. Why?
My web publication is 5 pages but only the page I am looking at will print even when I say print all or print pages 1-5. The same applies to sending as an email attachment - only page 1 is attached. I am using Publisher 2003. The publication is a school newsletter. The version previous to this one is fine. When I created this troublesome newsletter I copied the good version. Thanks for your help. -- Nancy B ...

Powerpoint Printing Problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I seem to be having problems printing or saving to a PDF in Powerpoint. I get the spinning disk and then the error reporting box comes up - this is really causing me problems as I'm trying to print lecture slides - PLEASE help!!! Thanks ...

Print Billing Documents
I was trying to 'reprint' all billings in order to post them to our intranet so that sales people could look them up. However, when i save the file to html from the "Print Biller Docs" window, the file doesn't keep the formatting as displayed when i run the print job to the screen. Is there a way to save reprints of billings to a file that maintains the formatting that was used on the original invoice? Any alternative approaches implemented? the only other choices are text and delimited files in the Print Billing Documents window...... thx. You can also use Adob...

how do i get publisher 2003 to print in pantone on my new zerox 6.
i have a new 6250dp Zerox Phaser Tectronix printer. I cannot get the colors in Publisher to print correctly. Can someone tell me what to do? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from lori <lori@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > i have a new 6250dp Zerox Phaser Tectronix printer. I cannot get the > colors in Publisher to print correctly. In what way are your your colours not what you want? Is it, say, that colours are generally a little too light or too dark, or that green is printing as blue, or pink as green? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft...

Label Syncing
Currently every label from Gmail is being synced with Live Mail. Is there a way to sync only a couple and not the others? For example: Some labels like Work, Birthdays I do not wish to sync while labels such as All Mail I do. How would I go about turning sync off for some of these labels? Hi Saberahul, Yep, we have a way for you to only sync some labels. If you are using the new beta, select your Gmail account, then go to Accounts->IMAP folders on the ribbon. From here, select any folders you don't want to sync, such as Birthdays, and click Hide. After clicking OK ...

Printing Problem
Hi, this problem is about to drive me crazy. The page number "001" keeps showing up in page break view. I know how to go to normal view to not see it, but the problem is this, the 001 prints out on every 1st page I print. If I print out 3 pages, only page 1 of 3 has a big 001 in the middle of it. I checked the header and footer to make sure they had no page numbers. Please help me get the 001 to stop printing! Please! kimmy That's the strangest darn thing. Does this happen with every workbook and sheet or just one? Perhaps you have some Before_Print code in the ThisWorkb...

Mp3's tagged wrong. Please help.
I have no idea what happened but now most of my collection of 34,000+ mp3's are name wrong and even in wrong file folder. As an example I go into my "The Beatles" folder within Win 7 explorer. It has most of my Beatles albums (named correctly and most with correct album art) but it will also have Brad Paisley album name. When you go into this folder then it shows the Beatles song name. And some show Brad Paisley and all the info including album art is Brad Paisley but it will be a Beatles song. I don't know what happen the only thing I can think of is I bought ...

Postcard Printing
I am operating Office 2000 running Publisher. I have created a 4.25" X 6" postcard and print it from the envelope printer on an HP Laserjet 1200 using the "A6" print option. "A6" and "Japanese Postcard" are the only options available that center the print in the correct space for this card. The problem is that when printing, the printer sends out three additional pages with the printed card on both of these settings. I have changed all of the settings on Page Setup and Print Setup to try and eliminate the added pages with no effect. How do ...

Why can't I print only one check at a time?
Have Money 2001 - I cannot print only one check at a time. Must batch them at least two at once. Can you help me fix this? many thanks Please give us a clue what prevents you from printing just one. If you only have one to print, Money doesn't offer to Print Checks? The FAQ: --- Q): I see checks to be printed. Money says there aren't any. What gives? A): Money keeps an internal counter of checks to be printed that can get out of synchronization with reality in the registers. Most people have resolved this by either the msmoney -s or salv.exe data file repair tools. There is an...

Printing Excel Formulas
Is there a way to print out the formulas that you have in a spreadsheet? Thanks for your help. Michele Michele, Goto Tools>Options and on the View tab click the Formulas checkbox. The formulas will show and print. Reverse it to return to normal. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Michele" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E16E8FF7-3C18-4F52-A26A-2E55B80F9442@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to print out the formulas that you have in a s...