Worksheets in HQ

Hi there

This may be a weird one. But I need to ask.. as I have never seen any where
or heard any one discuss this....

Is it posible to create new worksheets in RMS HQ or maybe modify the current
ones.

What I am trying to do is change the way create PO is run?
--
Cheers
Topi

Not really.

You can add additional tables and have them sync on a 401, but the
process is poorly documented at best, IMO.

You might want to check around or ask your reseller for existing PO
Processing add-ins that may take care of this for you.

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

Topi wrote:
> Hi there
>
> This may be a weird one. But I need to ask.. as I have never seen any where
> or heard any one discuss this....
>
> Is it posible to create new worksheets in RMS HQ or maybe modify the current
> ones.
>
> What I am trying to do is change the way create PO is run?
0
glenn9672 (1267)

Copying a worksheet from a workbook to another
I copied a worksheet from one workbook to another workbook and in the process I lose the print setup of the original worksheet. The original sheet no longers fits perfectly on an 8.5 X 11 paper. The sides of the sheet is chopped off. However, I noticed that the column widths for both sheets are exactly alike. How can this be explained if the column widths are identical yet the copied version does not retain the perfect print setup? Did you copy the entire worksheet using the Edit-->Move or Copy Sheet command? If you simply selected and copied all of the cells on the source s...

Return a value from a list in another worksheet
Hello, I manage a sports league, and one of my most common tasks is to make the season schedule at the beginning of the year, where each time has to play another, at different times of the week. Each team has sent me a set of availability restrictions, days&times of the week that they are unable to play. Thus, when I make my schedule, I have to take these restrictions into account. I have one separate worksheet for the game *schedule*, and another for the *restrictions*. Thus in the worksheet "schedule" I have the home team under column A, playing versus the away team on colum...

populate a listbox with values from rows in another worksheet
How would I populate a list box with values from rows in anothe worksheet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Dovrox, > How would I populate a list box with values from rows in another > worksheet. > Give the range with the values a name (insert, name, define) and use that name as the listsource property. Regards, Jan Karel Pieterse Excel MVP www.jkp-ads.com You'll have to use a named range. Select the range and press Ctrl+F3 and give it a name like "mylist" (no quotes). Then under Properties of the Listbox use mylist for the ListFillRange. H...

Formula to reference another worksheet, locate data, then record i
Hi All, It has been over 10 years since I did my Excel studies and I've unfortunately forgotten everything I haven't used regularly. My office has recently upgraded to Office 2007 (upgrade not being the descriptor I'd have chosen!) and I'm struggling with Excel. I've found my way around most issues, but I'm REALLY stuck now and suffering Friday-itis on top of it all! Essentially I have a multi-sheet workbook for my debtors ledger. Each page has separate columns for the customer numbers, names, total debts in each age range (7 days, 14 days etc), totals and lastl...

email a worksheet
Is there a way to email, just one worksheet froma workbook, don't want to send entire workbook, right now have to do alot of copy/paste into an email with just content want. Excel 2007/Outlook 2007 on Vista enterprise HTH: http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail3.htm Micky "Nadine" wrote: > Is there a way to email, just one worksheet froma workbook, don't want to > send entire workbook, > right now have to do alot of copy/paste into an email with just content want. > > Excel 2007/Outlook 2007 on Vista enterprise ...

Adding Lines to a worksheet
I know there is a macro that when active, will automatically add additional lines to a worksheet. What is that macro? Hi Deborah, Try this posting by Bob Phillips: Sub InsertRowsAndFillFormulas() Dim x x = InputBox( _ prompt:="How many rows do you want to add?", _ Title:="Add Rows") If x = "" Or x < 1 Then Exit Sub Else ActiveCell.Resize(x, 1).EntireRow.Insert End If End Sub >-----Original Message----- >I know there is a macro that when active, will >automatically add additional lines to a workshe...

Worksheet Crashes
I have created a macro using ontime to go to a pivottable (which is running from an external odbc data source) refresh the data and return to another sheet. After 20 times of the macro running it fails to refresh the data and the workbook crashes (all was running fine up to this point). I have run the macro with On Error Resume and after 20 times it just misses out the refresh and carries on with the rest of the macro and does not crash. Is there any hidden setting anywhere where it is only allowing 20 refreshes per session as after crashing or closing I can re-open and run again for...

how do i display the time in a vba worksheet?
I can get the time up but i want to have the seconds ticking away.. th best i can get is chucking it on a 'mousemove' which doesn't refres very smoothly.. can ne1 help meh? This is what i have that i need improving on: Private Sub MultiPage1_MouseMove(ByVal Index As Long, ByVal Button A Integer, ByVal Shift As Integer, ByVal X As Single, ByVal Y As Single) lbldate = Time End Sub As you can see it sucks : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hello Devitt I suggest you use OnTime, here is a sample code (please amend accordingly): 1 - in a standard module paste this:...

Copying worksheet to different workbook
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I need to add a worksheet that has links to cells on another worksheet in the same workbook, over to another workbook. The copy/move works, but, the links to the cells point to the original workbook. Is there an easy way to copy it over? (I need to do this with a few hundred files. updating older versions) Hi Anode, If you look in the destination worksheet, you'll see that the references in the forumlae now have the original file's name enclosed in square brackets, like [Book1]. Simply copy the original ...

change worksheet data without changing chart
I am attempting to create a scatter plot chart in Excel that will not get modified each time I sort my Excel worksheet. Does anybody know how to "lock" the chart or export it so that it is no longer linked to the worksheet? Thanks!!! Here's how to unlink a chart from its data: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/DelinkChartData.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ shelly wrote: > I am attempting to create a scatter plot chart in Excel > that will not ge...

will formulas be lost when moving data in a worksheet?
I have a P & L that contains 3 years of info. I have to delete the oldest year (2007) and put in our actual numbers for year ending 2010. Will I lose all of the formulas when I delete all of the 2007 numbers? Is there an easier way to do this? Edit/ Goto/ Special/ Constants Delete those. -- David Biddulph "Renae" <Renae@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:456322CE-EB1E-4616-8716-881CF545DC33@microsoft.com... >I have a P & L that contains 3 years of info. I have to delete the oldest > year (2007) and put in our actual numbers for y...

Removing Duplicates from multiple worksheets
Hi I need to remove duplicates from multiple wotrksheets and then give me the results in one final worksheet. Stack it up manually into a single sheet (a one-time copy/paste effort, doable in 1/2 min). Then create a pivot on the stacked data, place the col header into both ROW and DATA areas (set to Count in DATA), finish up the wizard. voila, you're done in another 10 seconds. Any joy? hit the YES below -- Max Singapore --- "J.S. Will" wrote: > Hi I need to remove duplicates from multiple worksheets and then give me the > results in one final worksheet...

Creating Store Database in HQ Admin
I have sucessfully created and installed 3 store databases into 3 seperate store but the fourth one creates error when opening Store Ops " ROW CANNOT BE LOCATED FOR UPDATING. SOME VALUES MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE ITEMS LAST READ" What's going on??????? ...

Data not uploading to hq
My sales data and inventory count is not being uploaded to my HQ. I've set up the worksheet 401 designated to store A, which is then processed by store A. However, none of the sales data and inventory count is being uploaded. It was working once before but it is not working now. Thanks in advance for any help. Choi It turned out to be a timing issue. When you create a 401 worksheet, it's effective time is the HQ's system time. Anyhow, my store time was 2 mintues behind so the transactions were never tagged for upload. Hope this helps someone. "choi" wro...

Totalling a group of worksheets #2
How do I summarize a continguous series of worksheets on to a summary page? e.g. I have a number of worksheets A,B,C,.......K. I also have a summary worksheet. I want to total cells A1 in the group of worksheets and show the total in the summary worksheet -- Thanks BJ Try this: On the Summary sheet, select the cell where you want the A1 summary to display. Type =sum( Then click on the Sheet A tab Hold the [Shift] key down Click on the last sheet's tab Release the [Shift] key Type ) and press [Enter] The formula should look like: =SUM(A:K!A1) Does that help? *********** Regards...

Creating navigation buttons on a worksheet
Hi I'm trying to link togethor different pages on excel so i can navigate to them from each page. Also does anyone know how to create a drop down menu in excel? Many Thanks in advance Ryan Maybe by using a hyperlink: Insert|hyperlink or using the =hyperlink() worksheet function: David McRitchie posted this and it might help you: =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5) =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheetone!C5) =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5) ryan_...

HQ Statements
I have 42 accounts that will not close. They all have the same problem, and I cannot figure out how we got here... Last month was our first month running statements from HQ instead of Store Ops. We imported customers into Store Ops in October. All customers had an account type of 90 Days Same as Cash. We started with HQ in January. Conincidentally, the first statements we ran in HQ were the first statements that should have triggered finance charges. Finance charges were not assessed. My bookkeeper went in and adjusted 42 accounts to apply finance charges. Now these 42 won'...

Sum of a cell in all worksheets?
I usually just use the search here and quickly find what I need, but can't seem to get it work this morning I am trying to get a sum of a certain cell in all the sheets in workbook. For example of what I mean, Sum(all worksheets, d64). Ca someone possibly help me out Thanks Michae Hi Michael, Look up 3D in your Excel Help. Surely you do not want to include the same sheet. if sheet2 is your second sheet tab and "sheet 24" is the last tab. =SUM(sheet2:'sheet 24'!C14) --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: htt...

Creating Purchase order worksheets in HQ through rules
I would like put some code in a web service in order to create a purchase order work sheet. Could I access to work sheets logic using qsrules to construct a worksheet? I looking for a method like QSRULES.CreatePOWorkSheet Thank you Oscar ...

worksheets #7
I have two worksheets. one contact info with a field "approach code". The other table has more details on each approach code and a column named "approach code" listing all values. ( listed in first sheet) There is no link at the moment between the two worksheets. I need to make pivot table analysing data based on the two sheets.. how can I do that? Your biggest challenge is that _all_ data summarized in a Pivot Table must be in a single data range on *one* worksheet unless you establish "multiple consolidation ranges". Take a look here: http://office.m...

wont allow adding worksheet
Hello! We have a excel workbook we use to keep track of inventory and there are several worsheets inside that hold different sets of data. The problem is that all of the sudden it will not let us add any more worsheets to the workbook. There are only 10 worksheets right now so I know its not a 'limit' thing. I try right clicking the tabs and insert is greyed out and also click insert menu at the top and 'worksheet' is greyed out. Anyone know of anything that could be causing this?? Thanks in advance!! Ehren, Your workbook appears to be protected. Use Tools / Pr...

Copying formulas to another worksheet
Can anyone please help me, I am trying to copy a formula =(sump1:p3) from one worksheet into a new worksheet. When I go to paste the formula the only thing that comes up is =SUM(#REF!). Can I even copy and paste a formula from one worksheet into a new worksheet? and if so how? Thanks When you paste a formula it relatively changes the cell references to suit where you have pasted it to. EG. If you pasted =sum(P1:P3) from cell P4 to cell B4 it would change to =sum(B1:B3). However, if you pasted it to cell B2 it could not reasonably change the references. If you are pasting because you...

building a worksheet row by row
I hope somebody can assist. My worksheet calculates rows of data, which I wish to slide into another worksheet and secure; then change the original data, slide those results under the first. Keep repeating. Is there a way to do this without manually pasting values each time? David Dave "Sliding" rows from one sheet to another would involve the use of VBA. See Ron de Bruin's site for moving/copying rows to next available empty rows. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:04:03 -0800, "DaveButcher" <DaveButcher@discussio...

Saving multiple worksheets as independent files
I have a multiple worksheet workbook that on a regular basis would like to save as independent workbooks. Is there an easy way to do this vs. cutting & pasting into another workbook? Right-click the tab name, select Move or Copy, pick new book from the To Book dropdown, and either leave the Create a Copy checkbox unticked (move) or tick it (Copy). -- HTH RP "Hewlett" <Hewlett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:074AFD41-B2FB-448E-9ED9-44F103BB2EDF@microsoft.com... > I have a multiple worksheet workbook that on a regular basis would like to > save ...

Opening an excel worksheet email attachment
I may have the same question as Marty. I have Windows XP and have received 2 recent email attachments that I can't view. Is there a download that will allow me to se these attachments? Thanks. Tom If all you need to do is view the file(s) without editing.......... You can download an Excel viewer from here.... http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx It will allow you to View and/or Print Excel workbooks without having Excel installed. Instructions at site. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:45:07 -0800, "Tom" <fletchman5@earthlink.net&g...