Worksheets are not being processed.

I've created several worksheets and while all of them are being approved,
none are being processed.
I've looked at the following things:
1) Headquarters Client sees a connection attempt from the 3 stores
2) The stores do not download the new worksheets or process them.

The computer crashed so we set up a new computer with HQ Manager.

0
pangyan (12)
4/7/2006 1:05:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi there,

First check that you have a Store Schedule in HQ for each location.

Then do a worksheet 401 to all stores.

This in a perfect world will then automatically allow the schedule to be
used for further database replication.

Do you get a full open and close of connection in yoru Event Viewer at HQ
for each location?

Also check all the lcoations for the right version.

Ivan

"pangyan" <pangyan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've created several worksheets and while all of them are being approved,
> none are being processed.
> I've looked at the following things:
> 1) Headquarters Client sees a connection attempt from the 3 stores
> 2) The stores do not download the new worksheets or process them.
>
> The computer crashed so we set up a new computer with HQ Manager.

0
ibrebner (120)
4/7/2006 2:18:09 AM
Pangyan,

Try creating a manual 401

--
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

"pangyan" <pangyan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I've created several worksheets and while all of them are being approved,
none are being processed.
I've looked at the following things:
1) Headquarters Client sees a connection attempt from the 3 stores
2) The stores do not download the new worksheets or process them.

The computer crashed so we set up a new computer with HQ Manager.

0
spam3944 (2163)

ending a process frees up more ram than the process was taking?
I had a process that had a Mem Usage of 685,520 K and PF usage of 2.06 GB. I end the process and my PF usage drops to 1.17 GB. That's a ~890,000 K difference - not ~685,000 K. My question is... why the difference? Why does ending this process free more RAM than the process was taking up? Is this what's known as a memory leak? yawnmoth wrote: > I had a process that had a Mem Usage of 685,520 K and PF usage of > 2.06 GB. I end the process and my PF usage drops to 1.17 GB. > That's a ~890,000 K difference - not ~685,000 K. > > My question is... why ...

linking a worksheet to one in another book
Done this before - but cannot remember how. Excel 2003 Workbook with 7 sheets, for wages, 1 sheet is a "master" and consists of the totals of the other 6 sheets. The master (plus other sheets from different workbooks needs to be sent to payroll bureau.) I cannot for the life of me remember how to make a sheet in a different book update with changes from this master sheet. I have followed the help files which suggest "paste special" but paste special is greyed out. Would be eternally grateful. (and a Happy new Year to anyone who helps - and even those who do not) Alec ...

How do I copy a link that is in columns to another worksheet down.
How do I paste a link that is in colums to another worksheet down in rows. such as. 4/15/05 4/16/05 4/17/05 40 40 40 4/15/05 40 4/16/05 40 4/17/05 40 I tried to paste the link from one worksheet cell to another worksheet and use the fill feature and when you do this it changes the row number not the column letter! Some help would be very much appreciated- Thank You Highlight the two rows, Copy, put your cursor in another cell, Edit, Paste Special, transpose (just above the OK), OK Carole O "Bolynx" wrote: > How do I paste a link that is i...

use multiple worksheets
I have a spreadsheet with 12 worksheets, one for each month. I would like to have cell names on each sheet that are identical to the others. I was able to create one sheet and then copy it entirely and the cells names copied properly, however, now I need to add new information, with new cell names and when I try to copy that portion of the worksheet to another, the name references change and won't be absolute to each worksheet. Help Please! Mike on the sheet you want to copy from do edit>replace, replace = with r= (replace the equal sign with lett_equal sign), that makes t...

Writing macro to format multiple worksheets?
Beginner in Macros, willing to learn a lot in short amount of time. I am in need of information on how to write a macro that will format the spreadsheets across multiple worksheets? [vs only working cell specific] Unless you want to specifically write a Macro select the 1st sheet then, with the Shift key pressed, select the last sheet. Now anything that you do on onesheet you will be doing on all sheets. To Ungroup the sheet right-click on a sheet tab and select Ungroup Sheets. If you do want a Macro then use the Macro Recorder as a basis and then alter the code. -- HTH Sandy In ...

Process locking a file
I am looking for a code snippet to find the process which is locking a file. I have seen tools which can do the task but no source code snippets. TIA. ...

process mapping
can anyone give me some tips/advice on how visio can help me with mapping of processes? -- best regards john ...

Duplicate worksheet
When I open the worksheet, 2 versions appear, ie sheetxy:1 and Sheetxy:2. How can I get rid of that? Sounds like you have 2 windows. Just close one of them, and save it. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "gundi4711@aol.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c55201c3ed62$d53f76f0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I open the worksheet, 2 versions appear, ie > > sheetxy:1 and Sheetxy:2. > > How can I get rid of that? Open with the Shee...

Exporting worksheet into Word document
I am very new to Excel and am having trouble exporting a worksheet into a Word doc. I have tried copy and paste but that doesn't work. By opening the worksheet into a new doc it displayed the worksheet down one side of the page, like a column, totally wrong. Can someone help? (I'm trying to organise tax return info.) Thanks very much, Prue ...

Excel automatically does undo on my worksheet
When entering data on an Excel 2003 worksheet, when I pause the system does an undo, and sometimes several levels of undo. I know it is an undo as I can hit redo and get the data back. The only way I can stop this is to save after every edit. Is there a way to stop this automatic undo? I've noticed it in Internet Exporer too. Timx1969 wrote: > When entering data on an Excel 2003 worksheet, when I pause the system does > an undo, and sometimes several levels of undo. I know it is an undo as I can > hit redo and get the data back. The only way I can stop this is to save aft...

Go to specific worksheet using command line switches
Using a complete command line at "Start | Run" - NOT from within Excel itself. What form of filename and switches will allow me to call a workbook and open it to a specific worksheet and, if possible, a specific cell? I've tried the following without success: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL.EXE" "N:\Calendars\PlanningCalendar.xls#JAN05!A1" JAN05 is one of 24 worksheets in the workbook. Any help will be much appreciated. Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bill Titus" <titus@heckscher.org>...

Error processing SMRTINET.INI
Can anyone explain this for me? Money 2004 Sorry :) It is summat to do with an on-line update. A while back we were all getting it. ISTR that it was to do with M2004 picking up an update intended for M2003. It is not a serious problem and often doing another update immediately you see this makes it go away. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/...

Dynamic worksheet references
I want to do something like this... 1st worksheet name "targetTab" 2nd worksheet name "sourceTabA" 3rd worksheet name "sourceTabB" In cell A1 of the sourceTabA worksheet is "APPLES" In cell A1 of the sourceTabB worksheet is "BANANAS" I want a formula to put in cell A1 of the targetTab worksheet so that when I enter "sourceTabA" in cell A2 of the worksheet the formula returns "APPLES" then when I enter "sourceTabB" in cell A2 the formula returns "BANANAS". Can someone help me with this please? T...

Data across different worksheets
How would I get data from the same cell across several different worksheets to be pulled it one summary worksheet. One way is shown in the "Summarizing Data from Different Sheets" section of this article: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ nelsquid wrote: > How would I get data from the same cell across several different worksheets > to be pulled it one summary worksheet. > > ...

Current (Last Active) Cell in inactive worksheet
Excel 2003 Is there a way to discover the "current" cell of an inactive worksheet? If I tab between worksheets, they always remember the last ActiveCell .... I'm looking for something along the lines of Sheets(x).LastActiveCell. Is this information accessible via VBA? -- Clif You can select the other sheet, find the activecell and then change back. In code... Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim CurLoc As Range Dim OtherLoc As Range Set CurLoc = ActiveCell Application.ScreenUpdating = False Worksheets("sheet2").Select Set Othe...

how do you clear data but protect formulas in cells in a worksheet?
I want to reset all the values of the cells to 0 but retain the formulas in certain cells - how do I do this? Hi try the following: - select your used range - hit F5 and click 'special' - choose 'constants' - enter 0 and hit CTRL+ENTER -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Sandy wrote: > I want to reset all the values of the cells to 0 but retain the > formulas in certain cells - how do I do this? ...

Excel file saved as htm with multiple worksheets
How do you specify a hyperlink to a specific worksheet within a workbook. The excel file in question has been saved as an htm file. And actually, this excel file was created from a macro that is outputting date from MS Project. Each workbook (page) within the htm workbook is the individual tasks for each resource within project. That is, within a wiki site (that can use html), I want to put a link that when one clicks it, the htm file (saved from Excel) is opened and more specifically, is opened to a particular worksheet within that multiple-worksheet workbook. For further informa...

Protected Worksheets #2
Is there a way to override an unknown password on a protected worksheet? J.E. McGimpsey has a way! http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html Kevin Novak wrote: > > Is there a way to override an unknown password on a > protected worksheet? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Hello Kevin, Recommend you Excel Password Recovery http://www.lastbit.com/excel > > Kevin Novak wrote: > > > > Is there a way to override an unknown password on a > > protected worksheet? "Kevin Novak" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Information being placed both worksheets when i don't want it to
I have two worksheets in one workbook. If i place information in a field on the first worksheet and then it appears on the second. How can I take this function off? I do not want the information to be on both worksheets. There are no formulas set to do this. It seems to be doing it on its own Thank Todd Hi Todd sounds like you have accidently grouped both sheets (both tab names are highlighted). Ungroup the sheets and it should work -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Todd wrote: > I have two worksheets in one workbook. If i place information in a > field on the first worksheet...

Adding contents of a cell as the worksheet reference in a formula
Here's the dilemma: In each cell of column 1of worksheet 1, I want a formula of the form: ='target worksheet tabname'!A1 In the cells of column 2 of worksheet 1, I have 'target worksheet tabname' entries. How would I embed the text from the column 2 cells into the formula of the column 1 cells? I tried concatenating parts of the formula (both with 'concatenate' and ampersand option) but couldn't make it work. (concatenate appeared to work but to make it return the result from the target worksheet, I had to enter the cursor in the formula cell and hit enter...

Colouring any cell in worksheet with negative value
Hi all, I have written the below code for making the cells from column to A to BB fill with red colour, if they have a negative value in them. I can't seem to make it work. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks very much! Shivam ****************************** Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Const ColumnsToCheck As String = "A:BB" If Not Intersect(Target, Range(ColumnsToCheck)) Is Nothing Then If Target.Value < 0 Then Target.Value.Select Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = 3 End If End If End Sub...

Information is needed befor this report can be processed
I am using CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003 Prem. I have had crm installed for about 7 months and the client has just decided to use the software. I installed using the CRM installation basics book (followed evrithing to the letter except names and passwords). when the customer tries to generate a report (Client report, Account report, etc.) they recieve the following error: "Information is needed befor this report can be processed" on the Crystal reports screen. CRM has also been running very slow. The server is a Dell with Dual XEON 2.4, it has 2GB Ram, and Raid 5 HD configuration...

Sorting an Excel worksheet using VB.net
I am trying to sort an Excel worksheet using Visual studio 2005 VB but cannot seem to get the commands correct. does anyone have the code or code structure that will allow me do this? -- Sharktracker If you are trying to sort an Excel worksheet that is open - that would seem redundant. So I will suggest the following for either a closed Excel worksheet, or an Excel worksheet you will be writing data to. In either of these last two cases, you sort the data in the app first, and then write that sorted data to the Excel sheet (Workbook). You will have this Excel data in a dataTab...

Help with CC processing set up
Just upgraded from QS2000 to RMS our credit card processor is Authorizer/payment tech. We are in-putting everything in but on the "batch size" do we leave the credit gateway url, debit gateway url, and debit gatewary port as what is in the default or do we change it? One of the guys w/vital gave us the one for pc charge but??? Anyone that has any info they could relay to us would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance brneyesga, You shouldn't be changing _any_ of this info!! The only info you should be entering is the info on the Advanced Options button, Bank and Merc...