worksheet 401 error

Hi
We are getting the following error when processing a worksheet 401 at one of
our stores (the same worksheet processed fine at the other 18 stores)

<<ExecuteCommand>> Error -2147467259: Subquery returned more than 1 value.
This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when
the subquery is used as an expression.
UPDATE     PurchaseOrderEntry  SET        Price

Any suggestions on where to start looking/
0
FD (13)
1/9/2008 2:03:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

See if there are any custom triggers on any of the tables, i had this
problem with a custom trigger on th item table.

--
Stephen Zwarts
IMMIX Solutions - South Africa

"FD" <FD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> We are getting the following error when processing a worksheet 401 at one
> of
> our stores (the same worksheet processed fine at the other 18 stores)
>
> <<ExecuteCommand>> Error -2147467259: Subquery returned more than 1 value.
> This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or
> when
> the subquery is used as an expression.
> UPDATE     PurchaseOrderEntry  SET        Price
>
> Any suggestions on where to start looking/

Printout Problem error 2501
Hello - I've created an application in access 2003, installed it on another computer that has the following configuration: Windows XP, Office 2007, Access runtime 2003, and I've removed the access 2007 from the office package. The following error happens when the user is trying to print a report. "The action Printout was canceled, Error 2501" A message of the error handling that I've created focuses the problem on the Function "PrintNormalTas" which has the following code lines: DoCmd.OpenReport sReportName, acViewPreview, , sFilterCriter ...

Error when add new user #4
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

Recovery Storage Group error when trying to add database #2
Can you please tell me where I would make the change to the DN as described below? Hi, The problem is that in the distinguished name of the database there is a single parenthesis without its match. Examples of this would include: cn=Mailbox Store 1 (SG1,cn=First Storage Group,.... cn=Mailbox Store 1 (SG2),cn=Second Storage Group (TestServer,cn=... If you add the closing parenthesis and force replication of the Active Directory the "Add Databases to Recover" dialog should work properly. The problem is the LDAP request that is sent to the Domain Controller to render ...

Create multiple Charts from one worksheet
Hello All, I have a worksheet that I use as my "main" worksheet that is linked to several more worksheets where the information after calculations is populated.(The other worksheets are 'read only' and emailed to others.) I have been asked to graph the trends of several items in my main worksheet. This metrics worksheet is re-used each month and then saved as a monthly file. How can I copy the raw data from my main worksheet from each month without coping the links? How can I compile each month to create the graphs for trend purposes? Also creating multiple graphs. ...

error bars when breaking the y-axis
Jon - I think this question is directed towards you. I have implemented a version of your broken y-axis scheme. My data looks like the following: sample average avedev negative control 0.36252361 0.029793573 sample 1 3.265795907 2.878954305 sample 2 0.149275395 0.035304333 sample 3 73.57998574 2.237144009 sample 4 0.346937718 0.02837823 sample 5 4.636386221 0.089703534 sample 6 709.7039626 16.33742397 sample 7 1.157628293 0.667009325 negative control ...

Finding the currently selected cell in another worksheet
Hi, In Excel 2002 I want to display the current row of worksheet A in worksheet B (in another format). Does anyone know how to do this? Ideal would be if this updates automatically, but performance wise I guess a macro activated by a button in worksheet A would be the best solution. TBH, Jeroen Jeroen, I don't know of a way in a formula to determine the active cell of the worksheet. Worksheets other than the active one don't have an active cell. I think macros are the only way. Put this in a regular module: Public Roww As Long Put this in the sheet A module: Private Sub W...

"read only" cell in a given worksheet
is it possible to have a particuler cell in a worksheet to be only "read only"? meaning to hae that cell be read and not to be edited be others (even preventing the view of that cell's formula). thank you. "Colin2u" <Colin2u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FAAE5C9B-ADF9-4AD4-AA6B-4688684ABCB9@microsoft.com... > is it possible to have a particuler cell in a worksheet to be only "read > only"? meaning to hae that cell be read and not to be edited be others > (even > preventing the view of that cell's formula). > th...

How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet
How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet. Like the word DRAFT You mean for printing purposes? See Bob Phillips' site for details. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html If not for printing simply add a background to the sheet which will be visible on screen but will not print. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 12 May 2010 15:36:05 -0700, leppinl <leppinl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet. Like the word DRAFT ...

Excel Formula Error for No Good Reason
I don't know why, but this formula will not stop giving me an error in Excel 2003. =IF( $A8 <> "", B8 * E8, IF( ROW(H7) <> 1, IF( G8 = "Subtotal", SUM( H$2:H7 ), IF( LEFT(G8, 3) = "Tax", ROUND( $J$1 * H7, 2), IF( G8 = "Total", INDIRECT( ADDRESS( ROW(H8)-2, COLUMN(H8) ) ) + H7, IF( G8 = "Depr", SUM( INDIRECT( "G2:"&ADDRESS( ROW(H8) - 4, COLUMN(G7),4) ,TRUE) ), "" ) ...

Excel worksheet without min/max/close
Hello, can I programatically hide or get rid of the 3 buttons in the upper right titlebar corner ? Thank you in advance. Kind regards, H.G. Lamy ...

Custom error code when XSD validation fails?
Hi, Is there any way to tell an XSD Schema that you want custom error codes for particular validation failures in an XML document? To show what I mean, here's an example: XSD excerpt: <xs:element name = "EmployeeID"> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base = "xs:string" > <xs:length value = "3"/> <xs:pattern value = "[0-9]{3}"/> </xs:restriction> </xs:simpleType> </xs:element> XML excerpt: <EmployeeID>1234</EmployeeID> When the XML fails to validate aga...

Error 0x800ccc13 Send&Receive
I use outlook to check the e-mail on the domain that I have purchased and have had for 3 or 4 years now. When I check my e-mail in Outlook there are 3 address that I check; two of them pick-up fine, however they aren't my main e-mail address. I've had this problem for the last couple weeks, but I've been busy and haven't had time to look into it. I have completely removed the problem e-mail and put it back in but with no luck. The only thing different with this e- mail is that it is also the administration account for my FTP setup and to check e-mail instead of ent...

'07 Large Operation Error (Delete / Insert Rows and/or Columns)
Help! I was so excited to have '07 until... I have a very simple worksheet in a work book - This very simple worksheet takes up 78 rows and 16 columns. Minimals formats / formulas etc. I would like to insert additional rows but I get the error message which says "Large Operation. The operation you are about to perform affects a large # of cells and may take a significant amount of time to complete. Are you sure you want to continue? Note: This operation will be performed in 60 seconds if no response is received". I have tried to select "OK" as well a...

Hiding/Exposing Worksheets based on a Number Entry
I have a worksheet that has data for up to 50 technicians. Each location gets this workbook and may have from 3-50 technicians. I'd like to create a macro/formula that lets each location enter the number of technicians, and then will hide the unneeded worksheets. The workbook has a summary page, (worksheet one), fifty individual technician pages (worksheets 2-51) and a setup page (worksheet 52). Data is entered on each technicians page. What I would like is for the location to entry a number in a cell or from a macro prompt that asks how many locations they have. Based on that respon...

Tender validation error.
When client enters any type of credit in store operations, they get the following error: Tender validation. Cannot perform printer validation. No slip printer is available. There is a receipt printer and it is working, any idea on how we fix this. I have found nothing in the RMS kb. Thanks ...

Receiving the following error when trying to send or reply to an email
OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:74680000. Registers: EAX=00ff3c28 CS=017f EIP=74680000 EFLGS=00010206 EBX=00ff34d4 SS=0187 ESP=0056e988 EBP=0056ebb4 ECX=00690056 DS=0187 ESI=00000000 FS=326f EDX=000124b7 ES=0187 EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: Tried everything I can think of including removing office 2000-sr1 completely and reinstalling. Nothing seems to make a difference. OS is Win98 2nd Edition patched to current. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rick Anyone? ...

Spelling/grammar error notification in Word for Mac 2004
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a way to set up Word so that a sound will indicate an error as you are typing? Word is already set up that way, it will already alert you with a "bong!" if you hit an illegal keystroke. But it cannot alert you if what you type is not true, or not what you wanted, because it cannot know what you wanted to say :-) And if it were to alert me for every spelling and grammar mistayke I made, it would never shut up! So it won't do that either :-) Cheers On 1/12/09 4:50 PM, in artic...

Custom Web Service: Soap error in WhoAmI() Method
Hello, Here is the issue: CRM 1.2 installed on Windows 2003 SP1 on the "CRM" domain. I have created a web service that automatically share a case within a team. The web service is called from a Post URL in a workflow rule at the creation of the case. The paramater passed to the Web Service is "incidentid" I have tested the web service locally, by calling the URL in Internet Explorer (logged with my CRMAdmin) and it works perfectly. Now if I try to test from the CRM app locally or remotely (still using my CRMAdmin) it does not work. From the Web service trace I can ...

Firewall Engine is not running error
Hi sbs 2003 premium with isa 200 sp2. I ran ISA best practices analyser and I get the below error; The Firewall Engine (fweng) is not running. None of the ISA Server services is running. When I run sc query fweng on command line I get; [SC] EnumQueryServicesStatus:OpenService FAILED 1060: When I run net start fweng I get; The service name is invalid. What is the problem and how can I resolve it? Thanks Regards Hi John: I gave one response in your next post. Adding to that, I wonder if this SBS is RTM, and if the SBS SP1, and subsequent patches and up...

Heap corruption error.
Hi all, I'm battling a heap corruption error. I know you're probably thinking it's either a buffer overrun or writing to a freed block. I've gone after enough of these to know that's what it usually is, and I know how to find and fix such errors. However this one appears to be different, and I'll explain why. First of all, I'm using MS Visual Studio 6.0. When the error manifests, the debug heap's linked list of allocated objects is corrupted. More specifically, following the block's pBlockHeaderNext pointers quickly takes me to heap memory that is not...

Link variable data from one worksheet to another worksheet?
I am trying to link variable data from one worksheet (my source worksheet) to several other worksheets. For example, my source worksheet has two variables or columns: 'Team' and 'Bye Week'. The first entry under the 'team' column reads 'NE'. Let's say for this example that the first entry under the 'Bye Week' column is the number '10'. Given this, I want every entry under the 'Team' column in other worksheets that read 'NE', to read the number '10' under the 'Bye Week' column. Let's also say tha...

E-mail error 0x800ccc79
Hello... The other day I tried sending an e-mail message with Outlook 2000 to TVO Ontario (a public TV station in Canada) but it wouldn't go, saying that the recipient was rejected by the server and the error given was 0x800ccc79. I could send this e-mail to that address using either Outlook Express 6.0 or Netscape 7.1. I could send other e-mails with Outlook 2000 to myself or other addresses. Today, I received that same error message when I tried to send a message to someone in a federal government office here in Ottawa. I did a Detect and Repair on Outlook 2000 and it seems to hav...

Error msg
I am trying to work from a db that is on a shared drive. When I open it from my desk, I get a message that says that it contains a missing or broken reference to the file "OWC10.DLL" version 1.1 It doensn't happen at any other computer. Now, my computer is running an older OS than the others. is that the problem? do I need to Download something? Thanks! :) On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:07:01 -0700, Angie <Angie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Find this DLL on your computer, and compare it with one on a working computer. Most likely you would have to copy it over from th...

"Encountered an error..."
I'm new to the group, so if this subject has come up a hundred times I apologize. There can't be a more useless error message than "Money has encountered an error and must close. Try again later." I can't even save a transaction. This is a new problem...Money has worked just fine for the last 18 months. Bob Gardner In microsoft.public.money, Bob Gardner wrote: >I'm new to the group, so if this subject has come up a hundred times I >apologize. > >There can't be a more useless error message than "Money has encountered an >error and must...

Errors when opening .csv files
I have just finished upgrading to Office XP, and when I attempt to open a .csv file in Excel, I receive the following error message: "Microsoft Excel can't load the required converter. Microsoft Excel can't install the necessary files due to Windows Installer error 1605. This action is only valid for products that are currently installed." After I OK this error message, the file opens normally. Still, it'd be nice to avoid the message. The message is identical whether I double-click the .csv file to open it or I attempt to open it from within Excel. I have re-ru...