Is there a way to change only the item description on a large quanity of
items.  What about the extended description?  Thanks for your help.

0
Lisa1 (290)
3/12/2006 1:26:38 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Use the MS SQL Data Import Tool by EMS.  $65.00.  The QSImport Tool available
to download from Microsoft will probably work but is not supported by
Microsoft.

Kinnard L. Kohler
Business Machines Systems
6101 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock, AR 72204-8606
(T) 501-375-8380
(F) 501-375-0043
(Cell) 501-412-5686
Email:  kinnard@removebmsar.com

"Lisa" wrote:

> Is there a way to change only the item description on a large quanity of
> items.  What about the extended description?  Thanks for your help.

0
Kinnard (133)
3/12/2006 6:23:04 PM
THANKS I FIGURED IT OUT WITH A SMALL SAMPLE.  ON SMS UPLOAD TOOL YOU JUST
MUST UNCHECK TREAT AS A DUPLICATE.  I WAS SCARED IT WOULD WIPE OUT EVERYTHING
ELSE BUT IT DIDN'T.  FOR  ME AT LEAST.

"Lisa" wrote:

> Is there a way to change only the item description on a large quanity of
> items.  What about the extended description?  Thanks for your help.

0
Lisa1 (290)

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Saving toolbar changes

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Changing query execution sequence

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

How do you delete an Assembly Item?
I have an assembly item code, and I want to delete it to make it inactive. I cannot find any help on this, nor can I actually FIND the assembly item. Please help!! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0461_01C6F844.55DE89B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Nutribodies, You can't make an Assembly inactive as its not really an item, just a = reference to a group of items. You can delete it though. One way of finding items is by their Item type. Click on the Item Type = column header and th...

Publisher can not save file

Automatic changes in cells