Wireless Barcode Scanner

Hey all -

I have been using RMS 2.0 for about 3 years now.. I am curious if
anyone is using a 'wireless' barcode scanner.  I think this would be a
good investment for a couple of reasons.

1.) less cords at the check out stand
2.) when end of the year inventory happens.

Any help would be appreciated.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On May 20, 12:15=A0pm, GamersCircle <andywood...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all -
>
> I have been usingRMS2.0 for about 3 years now.. I am curious if
> anyone is using a 'wireless'barcodescanner. =A0I think this would be a
> good investment for a couple of reasons.
>
> 1.) less cords at the check out stand
> 2.) when end of the year inventory happens.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone?
On May 20, 3:15=A0pm, GamersCircle <andywood...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all -
>
> I have been using RMS 2.0 for about 3 years now.. I am curious if
> anyone is using a 'wireless' barcode scanner. =A0I think this would be a
> good investment for a couple of reasons.
>
> 1.) less cords at the check out stand
> 2.) when end of the year inventory happens.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

I do not have one for the check out but we do have one that we use to
take inventory.  There are several out there and just because they are
expensive doenst mean they are good. We use unitech pt630 they are old
and didnt cost very much. But they are so much better than the ones
that we paid 4 times as much for.