Where can I find the SDK for RMS?

I've searched online but can't seem to find any info on it.

Thanks,
Nathan
0
Nathan (89)
2/5/2008 2:19:04 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The Customization Guide for release 1.3 is available to partners at this URL:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/documentation/installationsetupguides/rmscustomizationguide.htm?printpage=false

It contains information that is still applicable to release 2.0.

If you are not a partner, your partner will be able to assist you.

--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and it confers no rights.
email address?

"Nathan" <Nathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've searched online but can't seem to find any info on it.
>
> Thanks,
> Nathan

0
anonymous (74722)
2/5/2008 9:31:39 PM
Hello root, can you please assist in obtaining the RMS sdk ? TIA.

"root" wrote:

> email address?
>
> "Nathan" <Nathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I've searched online but can't seem to find any info on it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nathan

0
Souheil (1)

newbie , how can I use gdi+ lib
hi , I have downloaded and placed the gdiplus.dll in system32 directory of win98 and use loadlibrary("gdiplus.dll") to bring this up however, the ide post me a complie error. what going wrong for this, thanks Eric Why don't you just statically link it into you project, put gdiplus.lib in the objects bit of the linker settings, or use #pragma comment( lib, "gdipluss" ) in your stdafx.h? M "Eric" <pgeric888@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O0XrNgDsEHA.736@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi , I have downloaded and placed the gdiplus.dll in system32...

Can't publish website as read only?
I cannot upload my website as I get the error message "read only". I have checked the properties of the file and this is not the case. Any ideas? What version of Publisher? Is this message a error dialog you receive when using Publisher to upload the web publication to the web host? If so at what point in the process (ie after the login prompt) do you receive this? Is this a FTP or HTTP upload? In the future use the web forum - microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "QBears" wrote: > I can...

Can't send mails only recv
Everytime I try to send an email, it goes to my outbox but never leaves. I notice that if it is in italics, it will leave but if not, it wont. I have tried re-sending the mail but no luck. I use Outlook 2003 from office 2003 professional on windows XP pro. ...

Can I open a .wdb file in Word 2003?
I have an old .wdb file of addresses that I must have created with Works some time ago. After reloading Office 2003 I can no longer open it. Is there a way to convert it to a compatible format? Can I just change the extension? To what? I tried opening it with the suggested programs but all I got was boxes and an occasional letter here and there. On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:51:01 -0800, mhw089 <mhw089@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an old .wdb file of addresses that I must have created with Works some >time ago. After reloading Office 2003 I can no longer...

Can I break "% in row" at each subtotal?
If I break a pivot table by one column category, and then a second category, can I calculate "% in row" by the second category, and not across the whole pivot table? Example: I want the % in the rows of Section 1 and Section 2 calculated independently, not as a total. In other words, the rows in each section should be calculated off 100%, not off the subtotal of each section. Confusing, I know. :) 1 Total 2 Total Team CMI DVCI CMI DVCI Unix 34.4% 20.8% 55.2% 21.9% 22.9% 44.8% Network 31.4% 29.9% 61.3% 20.4% 18.2% 38.7% Storage 44.9% 17.3% 62.2% 27.2% 10.6...

can't figure out the formula to use
Hello, I have a SS with 3 columns that look something like this: A:(NAME) B:(Agency[Vlookup Result]) C:(Formula Result) Jones, Joe Agency1 Agency1 A-M Smith, Bob Agency2 Agency2 N-Z Kid, Gregg Agency3 Agency3 Rohl, Jim Agency4 Agency4 **column B is a result of another sheet in the workbook... I am trying to find a formula that would follow this logic: if the 1st letter in A1 is between A-M, and B1 is "Agency1" or "Agency2", then C1 will be 'B1&"A-M"'. i...

How many worksheets can be inserted in one workbook?
I have just started using MS-Excel. I was wondering what is the maximum number of worksheets that can be inserted in 1 MS-Excel Workbook? If I remember correctly, I've seen folks report that they're been able to insert upwards of 1000 sheets (as a test). For practical purposes you're limited by the amount of memory your system has. Search Excel help for "specifications and limits". It says: Sheets in a workbook - Limited by available memory (default is 3 sheets) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Bobby" <Bobby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Can't delete mail
Hello, I have a piece of junk mail in my Deleted Items box that I can't get rid of. When I try to delete it from the folder, I get the message that I do not have access to the account. I know this isn't true because I have deleted all of the other items. I've tried deleting the folder but have the same problem. Does anyone know how I can get rid of it? Thanks What type of account and what version of Outlook? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Ale...

Can't Drag email to folders; works after restart.
So I've got a client that 's running XP2, Outlook 2007 using Exchange; he shows me that after a fresh restart he can drag and drop emails into folders in his inbox... But after 2-3hrs (literally) something happens that prevents him from being able to drag and drop to any folders...then after a restart, it works fine. He says this doesn't happen when using his laptop nor home machine. Which leads me to believe that it's some kind of configuration issue on his work box... anyone ever seen this before? Thanks and any help is appreciated! v12hcmf@gmail.com, you wrote on Fri, 9 ...

Microsoft Outlook
Hi everyone! My microsoft outlook send and receive button has gone.. not in the menu either... i reinstalled hole office 2003 and this outlook problem remains. I have a pop3 account created... Any idea on how to proceed? Did you create the smtp portion of your Outlook profile so you can send? Are you connected to the internet? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Javox" wrote: > Hi everyone! My microsoft outlook send and receive button has gone.. > not in the menu either... i reinstalled hole o...

Can I automatically delete old versions of email threads?
There should be an add in or option to only keep the most recent version of a long involved email thread in your inbox. When I come back from vacation, I want to have ONE version to read. However, sometimes people add new recipients or delete others, and there end up being multiple threads, so I have to check them all. Is there anything out there that does this? I'm not looking for one of the duplicate programs because they are not exactly duplicates. Currently Outlook does not have such an option. FWIW: Outlook 2010 will have a Conversation Cleanup feature. -- ...

Can't close folder
I'm trying to close an archive folder (not the active one) in Outlook 2003 and I keep gettin the error "The operation failed. An object could not be found". Any ideas what object is missing or how I can get this folder closed? ...

Can I convert or compress an Avi file so it will fit on a blank DVD ?
Hello there! Perhaps Panzy or any other experts out there could help me with this? I downloaded the program called 'Videos to DVD converter V3.1' by 'Koyote Soft-2009' which Panzy kindly informed me of but I have come up against a slight problem. I have found the formula to put my downloaded films on to DVD to watch on my regular DVD player using this software. The first three films all Avi's, fitted within the size bands of the DVD window of 4.7 GB or 120 minutes determining the size of my blank DVD's. The last couple of films I have downloaded h...

How can I make a dinner seating arrangement using Excel?
I would like to make a seating arrangement for three round tables and 22 people using Excel. Is this possible? ...

Can't see Potential Customers in Offline Mode
When I go offline and use Outlook for CRM, click on Opportunities to view them, I cannot see the Potential Customers for the accounts I don't own, even though they are shared out to me and I'm a CRM admin. Why is it doing this? Thanks. -- Client Solutions Manager Micro Strategies Hi, You have to define rules for offline mode in Menu CRM. By default, only rule for "My Account" are defined. Regards, Andrey "Kyle Conquy" wrote: > When I go offline and use Outlook for CRM, click on Opportunities to view > them, I cannot see the Potential Customers fo...

Switched hard-drive in laptop, can't get archived Anything??
I bought a larger hard-drive and installed it in my laptop. I did an archive (to an external hard-drive) to save my Outlook. Now I can NOT retrieve it back. I tried the normal way to retrieve it an No go. Any thoughts??? THANKS!! An outlook Archive data file is not a backup of outlook data. What do you consider the 'normal way' of retreiving data? Is the old hard drive still installed or? "croundstream" <croundstream@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0AA1C5C7-1926-4F5A-89D5-1362CC21D5A2@microsoft.com... >I bought a larger hard-driv...

find multiple results
I'm trying to set up a spreadsheet that will give me the multiple and various results from a column in a spreadsheet. Example spreadsheet: col a col b Part Tool 12345 12345 23456 23456 34567 34567 45678 34567 56789 56789 67890 56789 78901 56789 if I was to search for all parts made from tool 12345 the result should be only part 12345, but if I searched for parts made from tool 56789, the results I'm looking to see are 56789, 67890, and 78901. I was able using index and match funtions to get a single answer but I would ...

cant find field
Why does form!frmHealthstatssecondcheck!cmbmembername.visible = true give me this error cant find the field cmbmembername referred to in your expression. cmbmembername is not a field it is a combo box on form frmhealthstatssecondcheck We're not there. We can't see what you're working on. Where is this happening? What are you attempting to do when this happens? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does ...

finding address book for Outlook Express
I recently changed my boot hard drive and re-installed XP. After the installation I realized that I forgot to backup my address book for Outlook Express. Fortunately, the previous hard drive was still around, such that I could connect it to the machine. However, I could not find any WAB file, which was identified on Microsoft's web site as the address book for OE. Any suggestion? 'Folder Options|View' select "Show hidden files and folders", and try again. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX www.kvoa.com -- KVOA Television, T...

how can i open pocket excel files when copying to my laptop
i have pocket excel files which i have copied to my laptop. they won't open because i can't find a reader for the .pxl extension. has anybody solved this yet? ...

How can I highlight major occurences in an array?
I have a spreadsheet which is an all X all matrix/array that shows where all occurrences of certain criteria do and don't occur. Some of the occurrences are more significant than others and these are shown in a separate 2 column table that could be made into a smaller some X some array. How can I overlay the small array over the large array and highlight the duplicates? Ideally I would like to use conditional formatting or similar such that the major occurrences were Green, minor occurrences Amber and no occurrences Red. I have created the matrix from a pivot table in MS Access, ...

Finding second largest, conditional value
In a spreadsheet I have two columns, one with prices for all items (Column D) and one with remarks (Column C). The rfemakrs can be emty or Sold. Now i want to find the second most expensive item sold. I have tried with =SUMPRODUCT((C2:C150="sold")*(D2:D150=LARGE(D2:D150,2))*(D2:D150)) any other combinations like this, but without luck. It always seems like i find the second most expensive price in the D-coumn, no matter if the item is sold or not. Any ideas Jan On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 04:55:34 -0700 (PDT), jkrons <jkr@knord.dk> wrote: >In a spreadsheet I have two columns,...

How can I show a dialog box "Run As Other User" under Windows2000?
How can I show a dialog box "Run As Other User" under Windows2000? do this programmatically "Marco" <sorry@nomail.com> д���ʼ� news:eVZfAcFqDHA.688@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > How can I show a dialog box "Run As Other User" under Windows2000? > > ...

Can chart previews be turned off
I use excell for charts up to 30 series with as much as 28,000 data points per series, I know what selections I want and do not need previews, is there a way to turn them off so I don't have to contantly wait for the previews to finish everytime I make any change. ...

Can't send mail from other addresses
Hi. I have other old email addresses added to my Windows live so I still receive emails, which I do. However when I try to reply using that email address the server doesn't respond and I'm sure it used to. I get the following :- Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'test' Server: 'smtp.tiscali.co.uk' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10053 Any ideas please ? Any...