When will we have an integrated RMS(Sale)-CRM-SBF(Accounting) ?

We will be happy to see a product combining Sales, Accounting, and  Customer
relationship Manager. It is easy to use, and flexable. This product can have
different options, like; only sales, sales+accounting, or
sales+accounting+CRM with different pricing structure depanding on customer
needs.

We are really frustrated westing our time trying to figure out how to
integrate these softwares. Microsoft has all the recourses and know-how to do
a better job. This concept can make Microsoft instantly market leader in this
segment.

Thank you

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=042b6087-ee49-4df3-ae0f-9bfb73e19eeb&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
Ceran (1)
5/19/2005 3:24:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Ceran wrote:
> We will be happy to see a product combining Sales, Accounting, and  Customer
> relationship Manager. It is easy to use, and flexable. This product can have
> different options, like; only sales, sales+accounting, or
> sales+accounting+CRM with different pricing structure depanding on customer
> needs.
RMS + SBA

> We are really frustrated westing our time trying to figure out how to
> integrate these softwares. Microsoft has all the recourses and know-how to do
> a better job. This concept can make Microsoft instantly market leader in this
> segment.
why you use rms ?

antonio
0
amazzeo (368)
5/19/2005 1:51:13 PM
It doesn't integrate in a tight way to SBF. Just GL integration. Very weak.
To many packages to pay for,, install, learn and maintain! For small guys.

Matt

"Antonio Mazzeo" <amazzeo@email.it> wrote in message
> Ceran wrote:
>> We will be happy to see a product combining Sales, Accounting, and
>> Customer relationship Manager. It is easy to use, and flexable. This
>> product can have different options, like; only sales, sales+accounting,
>> or sales+accounting+CRM with different pricing structure depanding on
>> customer needs.
> RMS + SBA
>
>> We are really frustrated westing our time trying to figure out how to
>> integrate these softwares. Microsoft has all the recourses and know-how
>> to do a better job. This concept can make Microsoft instantly market
>> leader in this segment.
> why you use rms ?
>
> antonio

0
Matt

Peachtree Accounting
Hello, Where do I start, and how do I find the basic information, needed to get started building custom reports in Peachtree Accounting using VBA or VBScript? -- Charles L. Phillips Charles, Visit here and ask that same question: http://www.peachtreeusers.com/.forums/ HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Charles L. Phillips" <tptbusines_98@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#itxBlNrDHA.2528@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > Where do I start, and how do I find the basic information, needed to get > started building custom reports in Peachtree Accounting using VBA or >...

setting a new account
I recently started using MSN as in internet providor for when I travel. I use a cable connection at home, but need a MSN outlook account for traveling and using my wireless connection. How do I manage setting up my acct with outlook. It won't take my msn passport id and password. Query the MSN help pages. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Di a...

Cash Accounts for Investments
I have two stocks held with the same Financial Institution. Each stock carries its' own Cash account (I opted for the Dividend Reinvestment Plan). However, since Microsoft Money recognises them as being from the same Financial Institution, it collates them into one Cash account. Is there a correct way to split them? I'm sorting through previous financial records, in an attempt to get Money up to date. Hence the influx of questions. Sorry :-) Thank you in advance. Andy There's no way to have more than one "Associated Cash Account". But maybe it doesn't mat...

retirement accounts
is it a feature in money to not allow financial institutions statements that have the header of investment to download into retirement 401k and 403b accounts downloaded into money 2004. ...

using Outlook on local machine with domain user account
I have a small network running with w2k domain. Client computers run under w2k pro and have Office 2000 installed. * When I log on locally (with administrative privileges) Outlook works fine. * When I log on to the domain (using any domain user account) Outlook does not start. * When I add a domain user account to local administrators group and log on to the domain Outlook works fine. How to make Outlook working when domain user account is used (without administrative privileges on local machine) or I must use an account that has administrative privileges on local machine to run Outlook? ...

Integration Manager--log file name?
Is there any way to know the name of the log file (we're writing our logs to text file) from within one of the "After" integration events? If we're successful, we need to send the user an email telling them that the event is successful. We're currently cycling through the whole folder to find the latest one, but if there were a variable in the Integration Manager VBScripts that I could use, that would be much better. Thanks. PSC: If I recall correctly, IM has a Document Error and Integration Error event in the integration properties. Rather than looking at the...

BUG in O2K3
I posted this yesterday, with no response, and am posting again today as this is clearly a bug in Office 2003. Office 2003 is not properly integrated (well not at all!) with the IE setting "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts" (Internet Options - Advanced). This causes severe readability issues for users who need to make many url clicks from within Outlook, and don't want multiple instances of the IE window opening. See this for someone else's report of the same issue: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&frame=right&th=b9c079b670 8a7bde&...

Allow a contact to use its Account's addresses
Since contacts associated to an Account all use the same addresses, allow a contact to use its Account's addresses ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9c809...

Outlook address book with CRM
I am trying to create an address book in outlook that originates from Microsoft CRM. Can the CRM Sales for Outlook do this or is there something else I can use? ...

Integration Manager to multiple companies
I am trying to determine if it is possible to create an integration using IM with e-connect adapter from one source (data file ) to multiple companies in Great Plains. Right now it is required to run the integration several times and sometimes errors (end user) occur. We are trying to avoid this situation. If anyone has suggestions I woudl appreciate it. -- Patti typically....NO There are a few master tables with triggers available so that records imported there can be copied to others...but only a few. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for So...

Varied Account Balances
This is in reference to my Checking Acount set up in Money 2004 When I look at my Account List, Account Register and Cash Flow, all three have a different current balance. My assumption would be that all would be the same as the Account Register drives the Cash Flow. Any suggestions on the discrepancies? Account list will show the balance of the account with all future transactions as seen in the account register included. Account register shows the individual items with the rolling balance. The final figure should match the account list. Cash flow starting figure will be today'...

Show prices with detail on Account Statements?
I am customizing statement.xml. I really need to show prices next to each item in the detail. Is this possible? Even with the variable AccountStatement.Activities.FullDetails, I just get the description of the item. Because this store is a pharmacy, customers want to know that they bought a prescription for $20.00 and a bottle of aspirin for $5. The transaction total of $25 is not good enough. Anyone know a way to show prices for each item within a transaction on a statement? Cheers! Steve Steve, Without looking, I would say no. That's the purpose of a receipt / invoice. A stat...

CRM Email 12-29-03
I have successfully installed the email router, and i was able to send emails from crm and successfully receive them (both to company domain and outside clients). I have noticed though: 1. when i send email activity to CRM users (CRMEmailEnabled attribute assigned), they do not receive this in their queue - actually the application should generate another activity appending CRMxxxx to the subject line which doesn't happen in this case 2. Internal mails (company domain) We can not send emails to CRM. I have followed the steps in the guide, created a queue...everything and i am still...

forgot the password for Point of sale.
I have a client who forgot the password for Point of sale. How can I delete or find the password ? I Know that some people said that go to administration and do someting. But this Point of sale(RMS) dosen't have administration icon. It has only Microsoft Dynamics Point of Sale Icon. Open the file Rms.config, located in C:\Microsoft Dynamics - Point of Sale, with Notepad Change the line <initialized>True</initialized> to <initialized>False</initialized> Then start POS. You'll be prompted for store information, passwords etc, just as if it was t...

My Account Settings, Icons, Files are "Missing"
Recently, I booted up and discovered that my personalized icons (under my account) had disappeared from the desktop. The Account Name is "Gilxxx" but my data is under "Curxxx" When I looked closer, I was able to see the directory structure in my "Documents and Settings" folders, but none of the files. The files are there, however, as I can play MP3s in Windows Media Player (and they are in my My Music directory). And, when I tried to add new desktop icons to "re-create" my old desktop, Windows tells me that a shortcut with that name alread...

Will Publisher run on a Mac OS?
Just bought my first Mac and I'm getting mixed messages in a general search on the topic, plus with 2007 out now. . . Thanks, No -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "KC" <KC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3082EAA3-84A4-41E3-BC1B-F12D632AE258@microsoft.com... > Just bought my first Mac and I'm getting mixed messages in a general > search > on the topic, plus with 2007 out now. . . > > Thanks, You probably could install VirualPC if you don't have an ...

Win7 Media Player 12 will not list music on NAS
I have for years had all my music on a NAS. I upgraded to Win7 64bit today and cannot for the life of me find an EASY way to get my music listed in MP12. I have had to resort to addin my NAS using it's network ip address as Win7 doesn't appear to like nas anyway. Noy that it is working and has even been added to the MP12 library is has not been indexed. I have instead had to open both MP12 and Win Explorer side by side and then drag the files across to MP12. I Have seached for soloutions and found no easy answer. Could someone please tell me how to get Win7 to work pro...

Separate database server for CRM
We have CRM installed accross an application server and a separate database server. We're getting an error when our custom pages try to access a custom database. The error message: "Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection." Everything works fine in the development environment, which unfortunately has everything on one server. >From other information we've found, the issue seems to be that the ASPNet user is not being authenticated on the database server. If we turn on anonymous access and force it to a domain ac...

Set up multiple email accounts on Outlook 2002, so that the mail .
I would like multiple email accounts, in separate folders, so my family, business and consumer mail do not comingle, whether sending or recieving. At present,, they are comingled, and I cannot find the right way to correct this. The easiest method is to use profiles, one for each purpose. Otherwise, you can use rules to move mail when receiving and sending. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching...

"Remove access" to certain accounts in CRM 4.0
Is there a way in CRM 4.0 to remove access from specific accounts for specific users? Accounts they would otherwise have access to? I'm only talking about a very specific subset of the regular accounts in the business unit for which the person resides. Anyone have any experience with that? The simplest way is to move this accounts "VIP accounts?" into another business unit and set the access rights accordingly. Or you can use the team approach. Regards, Robert "Adam Pinilla" wrote: > Is there a way in CRM 4.0 to remove access from specific accounts for...

To get user training manual for Microsoft CRM 3.0
Hello I am implementing Microsoft CRM 3.0 for an health care company in Michigan. Right now I have experience with installation, customizing and CRM application functions for 2 years. In the future I would like to pursue my future as a Microsoft CRM consultant. Thus, I would like to get all 3 of certificates of Microsoft CRM:- Which is:- 1. Application 2. Customizing 3. Installation and Configuration The problem I have is I work for a company which I am not permanent employee, and this company is not Microsoft Partner also. So If I would like to have user manuals for preparation to ...

Emails from Outlook to Hotmail accounts
I have just change my email client from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002. Messages sent to Hotmail addresses are not getting through and produce a message: 550 Recipient Not Authorised [recipient rejected due to no authorised destination groups] If anyone can tell me how to overcome this I should be most grateful. You may need to set up authentication to your outgoing server, which can be done on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your account (press the "More Settings..." button on the account page). -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided &quo...

data import and word templates missing from CRM
Hi. I'm working with a new install of CRM and there are some icons missing in the setttings area such as the import function on the data management page and word templates under templates. Any ideas about why this is? Thanks. ...

Sales Order remains open after transfer to Invoice
Hi Everyone, Does somebody has a hint to solve this issue : Today a user tried to transfer a Sales Order from SOP windows into an Invoice. There was one item that was out of stock and therefore the system asked what to do ? user answered to backorder all the quantities of that item, since it was down to zero in inventory. Once the Invoice was created, the user realised that the Sales Order was still available in the open orders. She created the Backorder from the INvoice since the item was N/A (zero) and the BO created fine. A new SO was also generated from that BO... So far I've ...

[Outlook] mixed accounts
Dear Sirs, we work in a corporation with an exchange server and outlook client on every workstation. on some workstations we have installed an internet smtp account, so on these machines we have 2 mail accounts: 1 intra/exchange account and 1 internet/smtp account. The main question is: how can the user tell outlook which account should outlook use? Do you mean to send mail? >-----Original Message----- >Dear Sirs, >we work in a corporation with an exchange server and >outlook client on every workstation. on some workstations >we have installed an internet smtp account, so on...