what reports will show information on .....

what reports i can use to see details on Paid on Layaway, Paid to Account,
Paid out, Paid on Account.
0
Andaiye (27)
6/10/2008 7:01:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Setting up Server information
I would like to know how to locate incoming and outgoing mail server information. Another problem I have is knowledge about how many various email account types I can use as I have an email address with yahoo and msn. -- Microsoft questioning "inevitable" <inevitable@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E8A5145-F746-40B1-B40F-48AD423E816E@microsoft.com... >I would like to know how to locate incoming and outgoing mail server > information. Another problem I have is knowledge about how many various > email > account types I can use as I have an ema...

Printing a Year-End Report Again #2
I was closing the Receivables Management for the year and I accidentally closed the Receivables Year-End report without printing it. How could I open this report again? I would like to print and save this report but I am already done closing the year. I am using Dynamics version 7.0. ...

Reporting Services Error 04-27-07
Last night I moved the CRM databases from our CRM Web Server to another SQL server in the same domain in hopes to increase performance. I followed the docs from Article 917948. I want the reporting services to remain on the CRM web server so I also followed the document on "Additional setup tasks when MS Reporting Services is installed on a seperate server from MS CRM or MS SQL Server". I setup the delagations and checked the SPNs. Our current setup is this: server1 CRM app Reporting services Win 2000 server, SQL 2000 Server 2 CRM databases Win 2003 server x64, SQL 2005 x...

Query
I have a transaction # for each record in my main form with a subform "Approvals" and "Checkouts". I created a query to show the sum of all Approvals and all Checkouts by Transaction # for each record. (one for Accruals and one for Checkouts). All approvals and checkouts come up in these queries. I want to create a report showing, per Cost Center, the $ amt of Approvals, the $ amt of Checkouts, and a calculated field to show the remaining value. The report comes up with all approvals and checkouts per cost center, however, if there is an approval that does not hav...

Converting Crystal report from MSCRM 1.2
I have a client who has upgraded to V3.0 for CRM. They want to continue using Crystal for their reporting engine because they have 40 custom reports. Does anyone know how to easily accomplish this? I have created a new connection to the new CRM Views in SQL, but I can't seem to figure out how to easily replace all the fields that are currently in the report using the SSO connection to my new connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Amy many of the services such as rpttosql.com say they will only convert so far. some even say they will only get the general lay...

Exchange/Outlook Groups not showing in Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: Exchange I work in a PC environment. Our organization uses Exchange Server and Outlook. I use a Mac and Entourage. My Common Contacts book shows all the email addresses but none of the GROUPS show up. Therefore I am unable to send emails from Entourage to GROUPS within the organization. These groups show up just fine in OUTLOOK. Also in Outlook the EMAIL TYPE for address show as SMTP while GROUPS are EMAIL TYPE: MAPIPDL <br><br>Our IT is pretty swamped with other issues to be able find...

Select null values in Crystal Report
I want to select those records in a Crystal Report where the country is not filled. I can select those where it is filled, however I get zero record back when I want to select where it is not filled. I use the following selection formula in the record selection part: Length ({account.address1_country}) < 1 Any idea is appreciated. Thanks, Miklos ...

Hourly Report
Does anyone know how to set up the following report: Hourly sales, by day of week over a period of time. For example, I'd like to know what our sales are by hour on Saturdays from Jan-Mar (i.e. total sales on Saturdays from 10-11AM for the three month period). Hoping this will give us a better idea of whether or not our store hours should be adjusted. It's hard to look at them one day at a time on the Z reports. It would be much easier to analyze over a period of time. -- Kris Hi Kris, I am not sure which Kris you are, but this is Akber Alwani Yes I have done this report ...

Formulas showing in cell???
I keep getting a formula showing in the cell after I edit i (occasionally). Show formulas is turned off and edit in cell is on. How can I make the formula go awaw and simply show the results whic when edited the results shows correctly? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi probably the cell is formated as 'Text' change the cell format to 'General' and re-enter your formula -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I keep getting a formula showing in the cell after I edit it > (occasionally). Show formulas is turned off and edit in cell is on. >...

Difference between XML templates and Active Reports
Why does RMS use XML templates (for receipts and P.O.s) and for most other reports Active Reports? I realize that the XML receipts can not be changed or resorted on the preview screen, but why use not all active reports? Active reports are based on formating the results of a SQL Query - if you can work out the SQL to get the result set you want, you can create almost any report you want. The XML Templates are based on objects internal to RMS, like the current transaction for reciept printing, the active PO or Transfer request for PO prining, or a given customer for Statements. Y...

FRx
We have an FRx report containing 12 columns - one for each month. We are using the P<=B Print Control in the column layout to only print those months that are less than or equal to the Base Period. When we generate a report that contains six months or more and export it to an .XLS spreadhsheet it looks fine. However, if the report contains less than six months (fewer columns), we don't get our report heading. Is this due to a setup option somewhere in the catalog id? Have you checked the "Header Options" under your column layout? Look at the "spread from and ...

Register report by catagry
Is there a way to print a report similar to quickens register report, with the catagories sorted? Have you looked at Transactions by Category??? <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:719a01c40250$7b085780$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to print a report similar to quickens > register report, with the catagories sorted? ...

show pictures in a form
i am trying to make a database and i have a record that has a hyperlink to a picture i have two question 1) is the hyperlink the best choice to use for the picture 2) how do i make the picture visble on a form thank you for your help sorry i sent this to the wrong newsgroup how every any advice would still be appreciated "William Storey II" <billstorey@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:zguub.30991$TL5.30867@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com... > i am trying to make a database and i have a record that has a hyperlink to a > picture > > i have two question > &g...

when I type a long number it shows up as smaller number and +
when converting from xls to csv format, some of my longer mortgage numbers get condensed into a smaller number with a letter, a plus sign and another number. example: 100020013120 turns into 1.0002E+11. Any way to get rid of this? Thanks, Yes, just specify the format that you want. Format Cells...>Number>0 decimal places Regards, Fred "SandyC" <SandyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA52E426-360E-4BE5-B63B-1209E673CA65@microsoft.com... > when converting from xls to csv format, some of my longer mortgage numbers > get conde...

create a report using vba to select the names for the report
Hi, I need to create a report of selected Customers, I have gone as far as creating a string with customer names in it. Whats next? sample = Selected_Customer_Names= [ABC], [test], [New], [A New One] ...... and so on. Is this correct for the report and/or how do i open the report with the above only listed? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:47:34 GMT, "trevorC via AccessMonster.com" <u44860@uwe> wrote: >Hi, >I need to create a report of selected Customers, I have gone as far as >creating a string with ...

Counting Null Values in a Report
I have a report that is grouped by people, then by Reason Closed. I want to count how many entries do not have a closed date. I tried the previous posts but could not get it to work. I have a group header for each person to group their categories together. Thanks. Hi Dea, Try: =Sum(-IsNull([ClosedDateFieldName])) Note the minus sign just after the first paranthesis. IsNull() returns a -1 when the item is null, otherwise 0. So by summing up the negative of each (-1)s you are in essence counting 1 for each null item. Alternatively you could move the minus...

Quarter-End Payroll Reports #2
When trying to process quarter end payroll reports I am receiving and unhandle script exception: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Could not find stored procedure 'SCSB.dbo.uprGetPension'. ...

Users not showing up??
I'm having trouble adding users and mailboxes in Exchange 2003. My Exchange 2003 box is connected to a Windows 2003 DC. On the Exchange box, whenever I add a user in the Active Directory, it shows up as an account, and all the Exchange tabs are assigned to the user....however under Exchange System Manager no mailbox is created...even though I've run Exchange Tasks in the AD on that same box. Is it because I have to somehow sync the AD on the Exchange box to the DC, or is it something else? Please help!! On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:42:02 -0700, "Scott S." <ScottS@discussio...

Activate Purchase Button in Asset General Information window
Hi there, Does anyone know how to make the purchase button from the Asset General Information window appear (Cards >> Fixed Assets >> General) What I'm trying to do is get the link enabled between the Transaction entry window and the Asset General information window. I've create an entry and posted it, by the purchase does not appear. Thanks for your help. Hi Ian You should re-visit your Fixed Assets Company setup window as that is where you tell the system that you want the link between the purchase transaction and the Fixed Assets module. Hope that helps Sheila ...

Hide a field in a report
I am building a report using fields that are in tables. One of the fields in the report is "Do Not Use". I want to build an expression that says if "Do Not Use" is marked "1" in the table, then remove that line from the report. If "Do Not Use" is marked "0", keep that line in the report. Please help! Thanks! In your query use a calculated field like this -- Hide_Field: IIF([Do Not Use] = 1, Null, [Do Not Use]) Then in the report set the textbox Can Grow property to Yes and drag the size of the textbox to a hairline. If the output is...

Custom Crystal report Print problem
Hi, I have some problem to print my custom crystal report. In first, I have an AD 2003 and my CRM server is on windows 2003 Server When i created my report, i have check the database location is SSO Thanks for your help Oops I'm tired, i need to go in holydays ;-) My problem When i have a custom report with parameter field, i am asked about parameters again!! if you have a solution thanks "Nicolas DUPONT" <ndupont@lmc.tm.fr> a �crit dans le message de news: 435893e9$0$7526$626a14ce@news.free.fr... > Hi, > > I have some problem to print my custom ...

Access reports 04-01-07
I have check boxes in an Access report. I am exporting the report as an rft file. When I do this, the captions for the check boxes show up, but the boxes themselves disappear. Is there some way to fix this problem? Thanks I assume you mean rtf and not rft. An answer given by Allen Browne on the subject: None of the graphical elements survive when you export in RTF (Word) or TXT (text) formats, so you lose the lines, check boxes, pictures, etc. If the recipient does not need to edit the report, you could use Snapshot format. The snapshot viewer is a free download for them: http:...

No "Sender" or "Subject" showing
Suddenly, about 1/2 of the messages downloaded have no Sender or Subject showing, and the message displays in HTML coding. Any clue what's causing this? WLM Support Windows Live Solution Center for Windows Live Mail http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=15 Windows Live Mail Forums http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=15 Windows Live Mail Solutions http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=15 -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "alsmithfl" wrote in message news:785170FE-56BD-4ACD-9CA3-A2934E476650@microsoft.com... Sud...

Publisher 2007 / Vista will not print
I get message "Publisher cannot complete the operation" when trying to print. Print preview shows image just fine. Am able to print other Office applications (and other non-Office apps) without difficulty. This is a recent problem, occurring only within the last month; prior to that, no difficulties. Is your printer driver current? Check with the manufacturer's web site. Try this, in the Printer Folder chose a different default printer. Open Publisher and your Publisher file. When viewing your document in print preview, minimize the screen, open the Printer folder, sel...

How to assign value to controls on a Report
I am trying to assign value on a txtbox control from a form to a txtbox control on a report. Form txtbox control:txtBeginDateRange Report txtbox control:txtStartDate reportName = "Report by DR and Vendor" I am have a problem with this line of code Reports![reportName]!txtStartDate = Me.txtBeginDateRange DoCmd.OpenReport reportName, acViewPreview Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Ayo. Answered in another post where you asked the same question. ...