What kind of function should I use?

Hi there,

I was wondering what type of function should I use in the xml reports for
the receipts. I need a rounding function but I can't find info on which
language or standard they use.

Please help!

DO NOT DELETE THIS QUESTION PLEASE!

Thank you

Julien

0
julien9996 (95)
9/17/2008 2:32:41 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_207E425D

Good morning Julien,

Thank you for posting your rounding question.

Can you please let me know what you are trying to round?

Or is this related to your question about discounts?

Todd Berger
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

--------------------
From: "Julien Bonnier" <julien@m0851.com>
Subject: What kind of function should I use?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:32:41 -0400

Hi there,

I was wondering what type of function should I use in the xml reports for
the receipts. I need a rounding function but I can't find info on which
language or standard they use.

Please help!

DO NOT DELETE THIS QUESTION PLEASE!

Thank you

Julien

------=_NextPart_0001_207E425D

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Good morning Julien,
\par
\par Thank you for posting your rounding question.
\par
\par Can you please let me know what you are trying to round?
\par
\par Or is this related to your question about discounts?
\par
\par Todd Berger
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
\par that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par
\par
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par From: "Julien Bonnier" <julien@m0851.com>
\par Subject: What kind of function should I use?
\par Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:32:41 -0400
\par Organization: m0851
\par
\par Hi there,
\par
\par I was wondering what type of function should I use in the xml reports for
\par the receipts. I need a rounding function but I can't find info on which
\par language or standard they use.
\par
\par Please help!
\par
\par DO NOT DELETE THIS QUESTION PLEASE!
\par
\par Thank you
\par
\par Julien