What is the latest version of MS RMS POS

What is the latest version of MS RMS POS

0
bh4576 (39)
10/12/2004 1:31:39 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

1.2.0169

"Brent Hauver" <bh@mvdsl.com> wrote in message
> What is the latest version of MS RMS POS

0
anonymous (74722)
10/12/2004 3:09:51 AM
Is Ver 1.2.0169 is what is been shipping or you get to that Ver by updating?
I ask this because I just bought RMS and I got Ver 1.2.0151.

Thank you
"root" wrote:

> 1.2.0169
>

> "Brent Hauver" <bh@mvdsl.com> wrote in message
> > What is the latest version of MS RMS POS

0
JM (81)
11/13/2004 12:06:02 PM
Jm,

Service Pack 2 is downloadable from Customer Source.  It will bring you to
the latest version.

Have a great day!

Amy

--
Amy Luby
Mobitech

Microsoft Certified Partner:  Networking Infrastructure Solutions
Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partner: Microsoft Retail Management
System
Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional: Retail Management
System Headquarters
Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional: Retail Management
System Store Operations
"jm" <jm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is Ver 1.2.0169 is what is been shipping or you get to that Ver by
> updating?
> I ask this because I just bought RMS and I got Ver 1.2.0151.
>
> Thank you
> "root" wrote:
>
>> 1.2.0169
>>

>> "Brent Hauver" <bh@mvdsl.com> wrote in message
>> > What is the latest version of MS RMS POS

0
a.luby (83)

IMPORTING FROM OUTLOOK 2004 PC Version to Entourage 2004 Version.
How do I import all my info from the pc version into the MAC?? On 4/11/05 2:26 AM, "JOHN" wrote: > How do I import all my info from the pc version into the MAC?? > Start here: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/index.html Or here: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/win_mac.html Or google the entourage newsgroup, or ask there: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage -- Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/ MacWord Tips: <http://www.word.mvps.org/MacWordNew/> What's an MVP? A volunt...

MS Windows Update Page Will Not Load.
I'm running XP pro. 2002, sp 3, IE 7. When I try to go to the MS Updates page I'm getting a page that tells me to click on a bar just below the address bar to "install activex". When I click on this bar I'm only getting an option to "run activex". When I click to run activex the download page tries to load but fails and reverts back to the page I was on as if a popup blocker or a fire wall setting is stopping it. I've disabled both with no luck. I have activex to get the updates and have gotten them in the past automatically so I don't...

Do I need to reinstall Ms Access 2003?
When I open my database, then click on Queries>New>Simple Query Wizard, the "Simple Query Wizard" form appears with a Query selected in the Tables/Queries drop down box. "Available Fields" and "Selected Fields" are both empty. When I click on the "Tables/Queries" drop down to select a Table, I get the following message: "The expression On Got Focus you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: The text you entered isn't an item in the list." The cursor turns to an hour glass, and remains that wa...

Problem running MS CRM 3.0 over SSL (https)
I have setup an install of Microsoft CRM 3.0 on a high spec Windows 2003 Small Business Server and it all worked happily. I then generated an SSL certificate and applied it to the site in IIS. Initially when you load CRM (using the web client) it loads the left hand menu and navigation panes and shows the top menus and the user which is logged in however to main content area remains blank. After a time out period the error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" appears. The strange thing is you can navigate the menus etc and even edit...

Export Comcash POS data to Microsoft RMS
Hello can someone tell me what the steps are to export data from Comcash POS to Microsoft RMS? Thanks Dave ...

HUGE performance issue when upgraded to version 9
Just upgraded test to version 9. My laptop install and citrix are identical and logging into Dynamics is same (same DSN setup, same Dyn User ID used, same company logging into, same sql server that both workstations using, same set file, same dex.ini files, same everything): Citrix (quad processor with 2GB RAM, Win 2k SP#4,no users accessing this server): 157 seconds to completely log into company. My laptop (single processor, Windows xp, 1Gb RAM): 10 seconds to completely login This is such a huge drop that as of now, unusable to us. If sql and hardware, Dyn security etc is taken ...

how do i open a publisher file created in new version?
I get publisher files in new versions of publisher. I have publisher 2000. I can't open these files but don't want to update publisher. Is there a download program I can get to translate these files? "Peg" <Peg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BD8AEDC-8386-4E7B-9D12-DAF429B171A2@microsoft.com... >I get publisher files in new versions of publisher. I have publisher 2000. > I can't open these files but don't want to update publisher. Is there a > download program I can get to translate these files? There is not a download to tra...

Excel version of Received not invoice Report
Hi all I was wondering if there is an excel version of the received not invoiced report out there. The report writer version even though it is very complete can't be used for calculations. I have tried the smartlist that comes along but the smartlist doesn't display landed cost that have not been matched to a shipment which is what I'm actually trying to figure out. Thanks In version 10, go to SmartList >> Purchasing >> Receivings Line Items and you will see a favorite called Shipments Received But Not Invoiced. -- Charles Allen, MVP "d_chahin"...

MS Word as email editor
I recently changed laptop computers and reinstalled Office XP Pro. Outlook does not recognize Word as email editor. This problem did not exist previously. I have reinstalled Office XP twice, both as a repair and a total reinstall. Error reads - "This form requires Word as your e-mail editor, but Word is either busy or cannot be found. The form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead." No option except OK, which then de-selects the setting in Tools > Options > Mail Format > Use Microsoft Word to edit e-mail messages check box. Any thoughts? Hi Jim Do you h...

How can I run two versions of Money on the same computer?
Hi. I have used MS Money 2001 since it came out and only use it for a few checking accounts. A friend gave me his copy of MS Money 2007 H&B as he didn't like it. Can't say I blame him. His business computer, like mine, is not connected to the Internet for security reasons. Anyway I have used QB in the past and I hate that, so I decided to install 2007 and test it. So far I have only played with the invoice module (the one in QB sucks) and planned to give the program a workout after the 1st of the year. BUT, I need to continue using 2001 and I can't. Nothing happens whe...

MS CRM 3.0 Capabilities 05-08-06
hi there, Does CRM 3.0 have multi-company abilities? (i.e. business untis work sepeartely and should not see any information or customers for other business units.) What type of telemarketing capabilities does it have? Is there anyone who has integrated it with Ax 3.0 (i.e. pushing customer information and sales orders into Axapta 3.0) -- Christine you can set up security so that users in one business unit have no visibility into data in another business unit. crm 3 has a marketing module which can mail merge out and also have you send direct mails with some tweaking. In addition ...

POS 2.0 EDC void or refund
Hello, Is there a way to void or refund a transaction for credit that was made using EDC. If there is Directions would be appreciated. Thanks, Aneuron ...

Vista, MS Access 2003 and MS ADO Ext 6.0 vs 2.x
I am running into an issue with MS Access 2003 installed on Vista. Apparantly in the MS ADO Ext 6.0 version either (format, round, or sum) is not in that DLL. However, when I link to v2.8 of the DLL, I don't have an issue. I am getting the following error message when running my query. "Function is not available in expressions in query expressions." Does anyone have other workarounds? I am distributing this application in an MDE format, so I was wondering if the end users may experience issues, if I link to my version of msadox.dll instead of the installed version. I tried s...

Hotfixes 1.3R
We are currently on RMS 1.3, upgrading to 1.3R next week. I knew of 1 hotfix, but when I check, I see about 5 (1.3.1002, .1003, .1004, .1005 and .1006). Does anyone know if we need to install each as individual, or can we just install the .1006 and it will cover the previous hotfixes? Thank you in advance! Jocelyn only need to install the latest hotfix as all hotfixes are cumulative. "Jocelyn" <Jocelyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B84C2A94-9E72-4740-98B2-B1769BAB1474@microsoft.com... > We are currently on RMS 1.3, upgrading to 1.3R next week. I ...

Column Limit in MS-Query
A user had a query that used to work fine with about 200 columns. It now will not run. We kept deleting columns in the query until it ran and it did so at 179 columns. This issue is happening on XP and Windows 2000 in Office 2002 and Office 2000. The database that is being queried is an Oracle database. The SQL runs fine in a normal SQL tool. ...

MS Office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have Student Teacher version 2008. I have MS Office installed on three different MAC's with three individual codes (Allows for three installs). When MS Office is running on my wife's MAC Book, and I run it my iMAC, I get an error message that I'm exceeding the licenses. I'm not. How do I get this to stop?? <xVVAtc@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have Student Teacher version 2008. I have MS Office installed on three > different MAC's with three individual codes (Allows for three insta...

how to uninstall ms publisher after a one week trial?
I have used the control panel software remove facility to get rid of a trial version of ms publisher but it remains in the computer and nothing seems to be able to delete it. Can anyone help please? See: How to uninstall the 2007 Office system if you cannot uninstall it by using the Add or Remove Programs feature http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218/en-us -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "removing an ms publisher trial version" <removing an ms publisher trial version@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01C8FA93-917E-4A98-945C-7C3813FFA9F4@microsoft....

POS 2009
Hi, In POS 2009, there is no mention about hooks which were available on RMS2.0 and previous versions. Did they completly removed hook concepts from POS 2009 version. If so, how are they planning to implement hook related functionalities. Also any idea how POS2009 handles integration of Credit Card using third party softwares. Yes hooks as they are known in RMS are completely removed, though the ability to customize the software has been vastly increased. If you are interested in the hows and why's and are a Microsoft partner, I would wait for the forthcoming SDK documentation a...

MS Money and Windows Mobile Sync
I read posts about Money and Outlook calender and task etc. What is the best way to have the bills and alerts from Money to be displayed along with calender appointments and tasks in Windows Mobile 6 Today screen and if possible in outlook as well? Is product like SPB or Inesoft the solution? If so how efficiently they synchronize Mobile, Money? Or is there a plan for MS to reintroduce something like mnyppc now for a cost? Regards Bharathan In microsoft.public.money, Bharathan wrote: > >What is the best way to have the bills and alerts from Money to be >displayed along with cal...

How to do an Inventory with RMS
I am about to start scanning for an inventory, we have 2 stores and we are using HQ. now, once I am done scanning, will HQ delete or get Items not scanned that have quantity, inactive or will automatically will set them to "0"? is there a tutorial step by step how to do inventory with RMS? We never got train on how to use RMS and we never got a manual on HQ so I need all the help I can get. Thanks -- Reynold Cycle hi Jose, Akber again, regarding the inventory there are always procedure make, like what will happen if i do the inventory will i close the store, freez the inve...

Unable to restore MS Money 2000
My computer crashed, i had to use the recovery cd. Now when i try to load my back up from a floppy, i receive a message that says "unable to restore, can't locate or it might be a read-only attribute." Hoe to i restore? See if you can copy it to the harddrive and restore from there. "Dan" <dan420@optonline.net> wrote in message news:11b3101c383d5$3dcfd810$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My computer crashed, i had to use the recovery cd. > Now when i try to load my back up from a floppy, i receive > a message that says "unable to restore, can't locate ...

how to determine eConnect version
Does anyone know a way to determine the exact eConnect version running on a computer? If you go to control panel, it will show you only the mayor version but not the other minor versions. Thank you, Eduardo In Windows, Go to Start > Programs > Microsoft Dynamics > eConnect 10 > Release Information > Release Info. This window will be populated with the exact version of eConnect. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Eduardo" wrote: > Does anyone know a way to determine the e...

Analysis Toolpak in multilangual version
Hi, I have a multilangual version of Office 2003 installed. In that case the US/UK version of the Analysis Toolpak is used. Most of the time, I use the Dutch language. How can I make use of the Dutch ATP-functions? E.g. WERKDAG in stead of WORKDAY. Should I replace the US/UK FUNCRES.XLA with a Dutch version? If so: where can I find this file? Or is there some other trick ...? -- Mvg, Frans www.fhvzelm.com You must copy it from a real Dutch Excel version Frans -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "F.H. van Zelm" <fhvze...

MS Outlook 2000 "not responding"
Any suggestions on troubleshooting this problem? Start-run and type outlook /safe Create a new profile "Jason" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9bcf01c49754$711316e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Any suggestions on troubleshooting this problem? ...

Printing gridlines in MS Excel
In MS Excel, in File, page set-up, sheet, I checked off PRINT GRIDLINES, but it does not print the gridlines. Why? I am using MS Office XP Professional, Version 2002. David If you have "Draft Quality" checked you won't print gridlines. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:03:03 -0800, "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In MS Excel, in File, page set-up, sheet, I checked off PRINT GRIDLINES, but >it does not print the gridlines. Why? I am using MS Office XP Professional, >Version 2002. ...