What Credit Card Platforms (i.e. CardNet, FDR) does RMS work on?

What Credit Card Platforms (i.e. CardNet, FDR)  does RMS work on?  I see that
Wells Fargo is listed, who operates on the CardNet (CES) and Nashville
(Envoy) Platforms.  I was wondering what others it is certified with.
0
EXCELA (1)
5/17/2005 5:44:19 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Try mercury payment or use PC charge and you can use more processors.
It has a new interface that can interface to Vital and others. Called the
preferred providers.
"EXCELA" <EXCELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What Credit Card Platforms (i.e. CardNet, FDR)  does RMS work on?  I see
> that
> Wells Fargo is listed, who operates on the CardNet (CES) and Nashville
> (Envoy) Platforms.  I was wondering what others it is certified with.

0
Rick5747 (287)
5/17/2005 8:30:19 PM
RMS is only certified with Vital/VisaNet.

--
*
"EXCELA" <EXCELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
What Credit Card Platforms (i.e. CardNet, FDR)  does RMS work on?  I see
that
Wells Fargo is listed, who operates on the CardNet (CES) and Nashville
(Envoy) Platforms.  I was wondering what others it is certified with.

0
spam3944 (2163)
5/17/2005 8:34:06 PM
We use First Data as our processor.  Works great through the internet.

--
Elizabeth M.
"rick" <rick@alliedpos.com> wrote in message
> Try mercury payment or use PC charge and you can use more processors.
> It has a new interface that can interface to Vital and others. Called the
> preferred providers.
> "EXCELA" <EXCELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> What Credit Card Platforms (i.e. CardNet, FDR)  does RMS work on?  I see
>> that
>> Wells Fargo is listed, who operates on the CardNet (CES) and Nashville
>> (Envoy) Platforms.  I was wondering what others it is certified with.

0
anonymous (74722)
5/18/2005 4:12:48 PM
we use paymentech which works with vitalnet. we've had a few issues with
double charging since switching..but they are so much better than our last
merchant provider (not saying any names but the initials were Merchant Data
Systems). i'd highly recommend paymentech.com and was actually referred to
them via this newsgroup (and it integrates beautifully into rms).

"EXCELA" <EXCELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What Credit Card Platforms (i.e. CardNet, FDR)  does RMS work on?  I see
that
> Wells Fargo is listed, who operates on the CardNet (CES) and Nashville
> (Envoy) Platforms.  I was wondering what others it is certified with.

0
kamal (120)

track in appointment dont work
Hello! I want to track in a appointment but it dosen't work? I get a error message that i have not enough rights but i' am system adminstrator. With track in mail there is no problem... Thanks for any help. ...

Capital One Downloads (and other Yodlee Downloads) not working
I use MS Money to download transactions of Capital One and Bank of America credit cards. For the last 4 days, MS Money has been unable to download these transactions, and when I log into the "My Money" section of the MSN Money web site, I cannot download the transactions either. Both of these downloads are handled via the Yodlee service. Is this a known outage? Are others experiencing the same problem? Is there a solution? I've tried logging in and out of Passport, but the downloads continue to fail. Thanks, Reddog None of these are working for me today. I assume i...

Self-Made Combo Boxes not working correctly...
Okay all.. Here's my deal... I have tried and tried and tried to get these to work... I'm going to post what I have done, and what I am trying to do, and see if someone can help me figure crap out... tblBuilding - PK is BuildingIDNum - Autonumber tblBuildingZones - FK is BuildingIDNum via SELECT DISTINCTROW Building.BuildingIDNum, Building.Name FROM Building ORDER BY Building.BuildingIDNum; cboBuilding - This has Building 1, Building 2, etc. The field displaying this info is "Name" in tblBuilding. cboBuildingZones - This has different "zones" for Building 1,...

InnerXML and InnerText BOTH don't work right
I'm trying to get some text into an XMLElement that may or may not contain markup, and it may or may not contain characters that need escaping. I want the special characters escaped, but I want to preserve the markup. This is so a user can enter some text with (xml compatible) HTML tags and have it render properly (via XSLT) without having to know about escaping the ampersand. For example, I want to take the text: "Nice t-shirt <p/> Cool & Stylish" And put it in an element as such: <ItemDescription> Nice t-shirt <p/> Cool &amp; Stylish </Item...

Message tracking not work on XP SP2
Message tracking is not working on Windows XP SP2. I've tried System Manager 2000 and 2003 with the same result. Message searching will started, but is still running without result. After uninstalling SP2 it's working fine! On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:26:05 -0700, Pol <Pol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Message tracking is not working on Windows XP SP2. I've tried System Manager >2000 and 2003 with the same result. Message searching will started, but is >still running without result. After uninstalling SP2 it's working fine! Your workstation needs to be abl...

e-mail #15
how can I get outlook 2002 to aoutomatically post new e- mails in my inbox? right now I have to click the send and receive button each and every time that I think I may have a new e-mail. "Chris S." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a2601c3d9e4$2614e3e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > how can I get outlook 2002 to aoutomatically post new e- > mails in my inbox? right now I have to click the send > and receive button each and every time that I think I may > have a new e-mail. Tools-Send and Receive settings-Define send and Receive Groups and ch...

Signature page not printed for Credit card transaction
Hello I have set up new POS system and the POS system does not print signature page for credit card use. I check 'require signarue' for the receipt from tender type window and print Z-out to apply it but it still does not printing out the signature page. Any Solution? Please be advised. thank you for your help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C92FBD.0CA0D0C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Alex, Make sure the receipt is set to print it. Manager | Database | Register = Lis...

Printing business cards #6
I am trying to design and print cards for my business. I have the card designed, but I am confused by crop/bleed marks. The blue lines that intersect inside of Publisher do not seem to be the same lines that print when I print the card. How do I know how much room to leave around the edges (or "margins"). I do not know how much space is usable. Any help is appreciated. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from steve <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to design and print cards for my business. I > have the ...

Saving Word E-Mail as a Revision/Draft
Hi, I would like to be able to use the E-Mail feature in Word 2003 to save an email as a draft/revision for future use. I do not want to save the word doc as an attachment. Is this possible? Thanks, Josh Why don;t you just create the word doc, save it, and then email it when you're ready. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "JoshB" <JoshB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9710F08D-64E2-45B7-8115-BE8F0B116369@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I would like to be...

RMS and Bar Coding
We are having a year end inventory count performed and need to send a file with all bar codes. Can we delete old bar codes that have not been used for awhile to shrink this file? Or can we send a numerical file with just the bar codes that currently show inventory? If so, how is this done? We own Store Operations 1.20 -- Joanne Mahoney SDN Consulting Jacksonville, FL ...

Outlook 2007 Instant Search not working.
I installed Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2. The instant search does not work and desktop search can find everything except email messages. I have rebuilt the index and uninstalled and reinstalled Window Desktop Search 3.0. Any other ideas on how to fix this? I fixed mine by doing two things, not scientific, doing only one may have worked. I unchecked Outlook Express. (Maybe it only likes one email client) (It search OE fine by the way) I ran the repair option for Office 2007 in add remove programs. (I installed search after Outlook prompted me on its first use, maybe Search should be...

Help making BINGO cards

Great Plains and P-Cards
Hi, Does anyone have any experience in integrating expense data from p-cards used employees and the data received from the p-card issuer into either the Great Plains GL or Payables Management modules? Thank you, Anne-Claire AC What is a p-card? Nowadays, used employees are simply discarded ... but that is probably not what you were asking... HS -- www.DynExtra.com A resource for the Microsoft Dynamics Community Featuring FAQs, File Exchange and more Current member count: 40 -------------------------------------------- Share your knowledge. Add your favorite questions and answers He...

Do I need Publisher installed to read/edit articles in an e-mail?
I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to read and edit these e-mail articles? On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:20:03 +0000, quilter512 wrote (in article <E5DAA762-0ABA-49C2-8DDB-9A0D05162496@microsoft.com>): > I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created > articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to > read and edit these e-mail articles? You can answer your own question by STFW. You not heard of Google Grou...

How do I delete outbox e-mails that aren't sent.
I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "jwinn" wrote: > I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my > outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. ...

how can I use my e-mail addresses on excel xp with microsoft outlo
I need to use my addresses on Excel xp with Microsoft outlook. I want to use my excel file as a database that I can change and improve everyday. I need to send mails to more than 1 contact, so creating an e.mail link is not enough for me: in fact, if I click on it, I send my mail only to 1 address... Txs See http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Cat" <Cat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7A9A930-6846-4071-8714-ED9CC50CD79F@microsoft.com... > > I need to use my addresses on E...

Custom App for RMS
Hello all, I am a medium size retailer on the Outer Banks in North Carolina. I work for a watersports company called REAL Kiteboarding. We are a kiteboarding retail shop and also teach kiteboarding camps and lessons. Currently we are using Yahoo calendar to manage our camp/lesson schedule with our current POS. I have just figured setting up RMS SO and HQ to get our store running on a better POS system then what we have. I am now looking for a way to integrate a custom calendar/ booking solution with RMS to make bookings of our camps and lessons easier and more fail safe. Would any of ...

Works Portfolio
I accidently deleted my WksSb.exe application, how can I get this application back? -- Sugarpiemims ...

Can't get automatic updates to work
I get this message: [Error number: 0x8DDD0018] The site cannot continue because one or more of these Windows services is not running: Automatic Updates (allows the site to find, download and install high-priority updates for your computer) Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) (helps updates download more quickly and without problems if the download process is interrupted) Event Log (keeps a record of updating activities to help with troubleshooting, if needed) To make sure these services are running: 1. Click Start, and then click Run. 2. Type servic...

General mail failure when sending e-mail from Excel
Hello everyone! I am having a problem using the Send To function in Microsoft Excel 2003. When I go to File, Send To, Mail Recipient(As Attachment) I get an error message that says "General mail failure. Quit Microsoft Excel, restart the mail system, and try again ". I have closed Outlook and opened it back up many times already and it doesn't help anything. My OS is Windows XP SP2 and I have Office 2003 SBE. It doesn't appear to have anything to do with the size of the document I am trying to send. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for your help. -- ...

Junk E-mail folder
Is it possible to configure the Junk E-mail folder to automatically and permanently delete items older than 30 days? Thanks. You can use the AutoArchiving to do that. Right click on the folder, choose Properties and go to the AutoArchive tab "Jaycee" <jaycee131973@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%232IGo%238NGHA.2300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to configure the Junk E-mail folder to automatically and > permanently delete items older than 30 days? ...

CRM Task not working in SFO
I have a problem with SFO. There is no response when I click the "CRM Task" button on the SFO CRM Toolbar. The others work fine - CRM email, convert to crm email, crm appointment, etc. This only happens on one machine. Can't see anything on the server logs. Where should I be looking for errors on the client? Anyone seen this problem before? Try clearing the "cache". In the SFO client> Tools and Options Other tab and then Advanced Options button Custom Forms button and then Manage forms button The click the "clear cache" button. Should be OK then. Guy....

Contact categories & Exchange 2003: do they work together?
In my Small Business Server environment, I want Exchange to manage the Master category list for Outlook. I have been unable to locate an appropriate setting for this. Does anyone have any ideas? By the way, My contacts are all located in a public folder. "Paul van Egmond" <paul@oenone.nl> wrote: >In my Small Business Server environment, I want Exchange >to manage the Master category list for Outlook. I have >been unable to locate an appropriate setting for this. >Does anyone have any ideas? By the way, My contacts are >all located in a public folder. ...

Outlook's Junk e-mail filter relationship to Hotmail?
I was surprised to learn recently that Outlook's Junk e-mail feature controls junk mail routing on Hotmail's server when you use Outlook to access your Hotmail. It seems to even take precedence over exceptions you have set on Hotmail itself. I always assumed Outlook's (2003 SP1, latest filter) junk mail filtering strictly controlled what happened once the mail hit the *client*, but apparently not in this case. The end result is that you pretty much have to create exceptions on both the client and the server in order to prevent certain mails from winding up in Hotmail's J...

RMS, PC Charge, and EBT
My customer wants to accept EBT. We looked at the TPI addon but it doesnt seem right that every item needs to have that "Accept Food Stamp" check mark. I understand that RMS, PC Charge, and EBT will work together, is this correct? If so, has anybody done it...do you have any advice? Beause of the way EBT is configured by the state the best option is to have a seperate machine for the EBT transactions. They should be able to get it from the state. The first problem is that PCCharge and there debit module has problems of its own. Second problem when a EBT card is swiped the ...