Want to Add more Sub description Field

How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5

regards
Saleem Suri
0
SaleemSuri (15)
4/2/2007 12:58:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Salaam Saleem,
You have only limit up to 3 fields in RMS 1,2,3 sub-description also you can
use the extended description and there is main description for the item. so
Altogether you have upto 5 description limit and I think that is enough. Let
me know if this won't fulfill your requirements else use the Item Notes for
more description.

Rate if like
Regards
Akber

"Saleem Suri" wrote:

> How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5
>
> regards
> Saleem Suri
0
AkberAlwani (916)
4/2/2007 4:24:00 AM
Salam  Akbar
Is there any other solution to put more fields .

please advise
regards

Saleem suri

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Salaam Saleem,
> You have only limit up to 3 fields in RMS 1,2,3 sub-description also you can
> use the extended description and there is main description for the item. so
> Altogether you have upto 5 description limit and I think that is enough. Let
> me know if this won't fulfill your requirements else use the Item Notes for
> more description.
>
> Rate if like
> Regards
> Akber
>
> "Saleem Suri" wrote:
>
> > How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5
> >
> > regards
> > Saleem Suri
0
SaleemSuri (15)
4/25/2007 10:56:03 AM
Only through an Add-in.  For example, NitroSell's eCommerce solution
includes a tool that allows you to add more custom fields into the RMS
Database as well as an easier interface for managing multiple items.
These additional fields are only used on the web site however - they
would not be usable within POS, but could be added to reports in Manager.

How do you want to use these additional fields once they have been created?

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

Saleem Suri wrote:
> Salam  Akbar
> Is there any other solution to put more fields .
>
> please advise
> regards
>
> Saleem suri
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
>> Salaam Saleem,
>> You have only limit up to 3 fields in RMS 1,2,3 sub-description also you can
>> use the extended description and there is main description for the item. so
>> Altogether you have upto 5 description limit and I think that is enough. Let
>> me know if this won't fulfill your requirements else use the Item Notes for
>> more description.
>>
>> Rate if like
>> Regards
>> Akber
>>
>> "Saleem Suri" wrote:
>>
>>> How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Saleem Suri
0
glenn9672 (1267)

Creating a new chart- why Set NewChart = Charts.Add doesn't work?
I've got the following code: Charts.Add Set NewChart = Charts.Add NewChart.ChartType = xlLineMarkers NewChart.SetSourceData Source:=rng2Plot, PlotBy:=xlRows NewChart.Location Where:=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="GraphResults" With NewChart .HasTitle = True .ChartTitle.Characters.Text = Title .Axes(xlCategory, xlPrimary).HasTitle = True .Axes(xlCategory, xlPrimary).AxisTitle.Characters.Text = "Date" .Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).HasTitle = True .Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).AxisTitle.Characters.Text = "Nu...

No content in message field anymore
For the last two days when I open my email client I see no content in the message field. Each email is blank with an attachment paperclip in the upper right hand corner. When I click the paperclip I have the choice of a txt file (which will not open up) or an htm file which will open. This is driving me crazy and I don't want to get rid of windows mail...any suggestions on how to fix this? Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. =20 Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program: http://www.oehelp.com/...

Calculated Field in form to table
Can you take a calculated field from a form and pull it in to a table?? ...

Show additonal fields in Global Address List
Hi, When I use the Global Address List in Outlook 2002, I get all the predefined fields (Name, Business Phone etc.). Is it possible to modify this view, like adding the 'Notes' field, which now only shows up as you 1st go to the properties of the Distribution List? Thanks in advance, Chiel Varkevisser Netherlands. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272198 "Chiel Varkevisser" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1299f01c4431f$020ba020$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > When I use the Global Address List in Outlook 2002, I get > all...

Automatically filling in "full name" field
I would like to add the "fullname" field to the Contact form. Is there someway to make this field automatically fill in with the information from "firstname" + "middlename" + "lastname" + "suffix"? If this can be automatically filled in, could the field later be manually changed? You will find that if you add the fullname field to the form, it will be greyed out, you can't type into it. It will be populated after you create a new contact and enter the first and last names and save the contact. And it will change if you change the f...

Field Options and Combo Lists?
Wondering if anyone knows how to make this work. I have two fields in a form, both Combo Boxes. I want the Value List in the first box to determine what the Value List in the second box will be. For example, if the first box is all State Names, if you select California, the second box provides all of the City names for that state. However, if you change the first box to Utah, the second box provides all the City names for Utah. In the afterupdate event of the states combobox write code to adjust the rowsource of the city combobox. Something like: Me.combo_STATE.RowSource = &quo...

How do you preset the fields of a newly created mail folder? #2
Hello, Each time I create a new mail folder, the defaults fields are "from", "subject" and "received". I have no problem with the other two, but I'd rather have the "sent" field shown than the "received" field, as "sent" is more reflective of when the sender sent it, especially when there is significant backlog in the network causing substantial delay. Besides the "sent" field is also a default field shown when you print out an e-mail in Outlook, making "sent" an easier parameter when locating an e-mail based ...

cmbo box on subform fills fields on form when chkbx is yes
I have a multi-tabbed form that details bid data ranging from pricing to contact info to departmental notes. Page two has a subform listing general contractors to whom we bid. One bid may have 10-15 contractors listed. When a purchase order is issued from one of these contractors I select a checkbox indicating that GC. I would like the opening page on this tabbed form to show the address and contact info for that GC when the checkbox is yes. Is this possible? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200803/1 On Mar 17, 3:04=A0p...

Combo box to display something else if field is blank
Hi I have a combo box in my form which uses the following query: SELECT [CustomerID], [FirstName] & " " & [LastName] FROM Customers ORDER BY [FirstName] & " " & [LastName] However, if the both the firstname and lastname are blank in the Customer Table I need it to show the BillingAddress instead. Is this possible? My line of thinking is something like this: SELECT [CustomerID], [FirstName] & " " & [LastName] FROM Customers ORDER BY [FirstName] & " " & [LastName]; IFBLANK SELECT [CustomerID], [BillingA...

Excluding Duplicates in One Field
Hi, I'm stuck. I have two fields, fName and fEmail. Many of the fEmail fields have duplicates because often people in the same house use the same e-mail address. I need to query the data so the result does not contain the duplicate e-mail addresses. For some reason, "unique values" still pulls up the duplicates. I know if I exclude one of the duplicate e-mail addresses, then I also end up exluding the name in the same record, but so long as the output has at least one of the names, along with every record for which there is a unique e-mail address...

Multi-field primary key, no dupes
I can select multiple fields and make a primary key indexed with no duplicates. But I just realized my criteria for "no dupes" holds only if another field is empty (no value). For example, if my primary key is: Shirts-Mens-Style102-Large-Green-05Jan08 then I can't enter another order for the same product on the same day. That's good - unless the order's been shipped and another one is needed. So no duplicates, but only as long as the ShipDate field for that record is empty. Can this be done easily? Or should I look into a different way to prevent duplicates? Ed ...

XL app wants focus?
When I open a workbook (visible) from my VB6 app and read data from a sheet to load into a form, the Excel button on the taskbar starts flashing orange as if the Excel window wants input from me. This only happens with the compiled .exe, not in the IDE. Is there something I'm forgetting to do to keep the focus in the VB app? TIA Charlie ...

Change order of fields in a report to a custom arrangement
In a report, I want to list sections in a certain way that is not alphabetical or numerical. Is there a way to do this? Curerntly, it is alphabetical as below: **Staff Section** Chief of Staff Command Counsel G1 G2 G3 Public Affairs Special Staff ** I would like for the fields to be organized as below: ***Staff Section*** G1 G2 G3 Chief of Staff Command Counsel Special Staff Public Affairs Thanks! Glen Try going to Sorting and Grouping. It is one of your buttons on the command bar. You should be able to set it anyway you wish. -- Milton Purdy ACCES...

Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS
Is there any way to secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS, except the password defined in VBA ? No. Use VB to create COM addins. ************ Anne Troy VBA Project Manager www.OfficeArticles.com <CLarkou@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1132296881.379001.293560@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way to secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS, except > the password defined in VBA ? > Thanks a lot, these add-ins can be called in Access also, isn't? The COM add-ins can be created by Visual Basic code or it needs C++ ? You can use VB. -- ...

Do Option Groups Offer an OTHER Option that Users Can Add Themselves?
Hello, I'm using Access 2003 on a novice level. I have a question about option groups. I'd like to know if it's possible to create a set of radio buttons, check boxes, and/or drop-down lists, with an OTHER option that lets the user enter a new value. I know that's possible with Filemaker Pro. If you enable the OTHER option, a popup window appears that lets you add a new item to the list. I'm not sure if that applies only to drop-down lists, but it has come in handy at times. Can it be done with Access? If so, what are the rudimentary steps to accomplishing this? Tha...

Checking which fields changed
Hi Is it possible to identify individual fields changed by a user during editing on a form before or immediately after the form is saved? Thanks Regards On May 9, 4:25 pm, "John" <J...@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote: > Hi > > Is it possible to identify individual fields changed by a user during > editing on a form before or immediately after the form is saved? > > Thanks > > Regards I assume you mean what data was changed when you save the record? If so look at the OldValue property of your text boxes etc. Take a look at what Allen Browne has at ...

OWA
OWA text field is always 'grayed out' - on new messages and replies. Small "x" button in upper left of text field seems to have no functionality. Subject field is OK. Bummer - do you have a question? If yes, then try asking it in an Exchange news group as Outlook Web Access is a function of Exchange, not Outlook. Microsoft.public.exchange.admin is a good place to start. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted w...

Wants a dial up after moving to wireless router
OK, so I now access the net through a wireless router. Now, when I use send receive in Outlook 2002 it asks for my previous dial-up. So somehow I need to tell Outlook to get my email a different way and I don't know how to do it. Please advise. Thanks Martin --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.701 / Virus Database: 458 - Release Date: 07/06/2004 On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:25:46 +0100, "martcol" <martcol@hotmail.com> wrote: >OK, so I now access the net through a wireless router. Now, wh...

All i want is a 'User unknown'
Hello people, i'm pulling my hair out here. Situation: I need to change a setting on a Exchange 2000 server so that it gives a "550 User unknown" if that whould be the case. The (in my case) problem with exchange 2000 is that even though the user doesn't exists, it still accepts the message (to bounce it later on) This is what i want #### 220 mail.dmrt.net ESMTP Postfix --Don't make us annoy you-- 250 mail.dmrt.net mail from: me@mywork.org 250 Ok rcpt to: i-do-not-exist@dmrt.net 550 <i-do-not-exist@dmrt.net>: User unknown in local recipient table This is what ...

How to add multiple message senders to the blocked list automatica
-- Steve ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5597e420-8dc2-4fc5-88df-130a7cc9fe32&dg=microsoft.public.outlook ...

Deleting system locked fields
Does anyone know how I can get rid of the "Is revenue system calculated?" field on the Opportunities form? We always have user-provided values, and therefore have no need for this field, but I can't delete it. Anyone know how I can get around this? You can not delete those fields. But you can change the default value to "user provided". WIth some javascipt you should be able to hide it for the users. HTH, Frederic - Travi@ta www.microsoft-dynamics-crm.eu WiLLerZ schreef: > Does anyone know how I can get rid of the "Is revenue system > calculated?"...

Can I block "all" except those I want?
All, Does anyone know if you can configure Outlook 2000 to block all e-mails except those addresses I choose to accept or agree to by adding them? Thanks, Kendall >Does anyone know if you can configure Outlook 2000 to >block all e-mails except those addresses I choose to >accept or agree to by adding them? I know. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. ...

How to split a field into 2 fields?
I imported a spreadsheet from Excel and would like to split one field into two fields. Many of the records in Field1 have a note in parenthesis ( ). If a record has anything contained in parenthesis, I would like to move that data to Field2. What's the best way to accomplish this? To get the word inside the parenthesis try something like SecondWord: IIf(InStr([MyLeeter],"("),Mid([MyLeeter],InStr([MyLeeter],"(")+1,Len([MyLeeter])-InStr([MyLeeter],"(")-1),"") FirstWord: IIf(InStr([MyLeeter],"("),Left([MyLeeter],InStr([MyLeeter],&q...

Adding Fields 02-14-06
Is there a way to add a picklist programmatically ? If there is, a sample code would be greatly appriciated. Thank You in advance ...

Help with Outlook Add in Manager
I just changed move to a new computer and used Windows Easy Transfer to migrate settings from my old compute to my new computer. Some old junk Outlook 2003 add-ins were migrated to outlook 2007. In 2003 the Add-in manager used to be in the tools-options-other dialog, I can't find it in 2007. Can someone help? Thanks. Tools | Trust Center | Add-ins. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developer...