Verifone 1000SE 64-bit Driver

I recently obtained the USB version of the Verifone 1000SE PINPad for
testing purposes.  The PINPad works great under the 32-bit version of
Windows 7.  However, I cannot seem to find a 64-bit driver for this
PINPad.  Does anyone know where such a driver can be obtained?

If these drivers do not exist, does anyone know of a USB PINPad that
will operated under the 64-bit version of Windows 7?

Thanks.

Vincent
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Usb Mass Storage class driver Bug
Hi We are developing USB function driver for Mass storage support. When the host sends command 0x23 in CBW, the device BOT layer sends STALL to host ( UsbMsFn!STORE_IsCommandSupported: unsupported command 0x23 ) and the status of CSW is 0x2 (Phase Error). I can't get details about command 0x23. If you have any idea, let us know. I have attached my log file below. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ UsbMsFn!ProcessBOPipeTransfer: Received CBW 60603 PID:ae7b9612 TID:4e5aef92 0x8e598400: UsbMsFn!BOT_HandleCBW: + + 60603...

Can we use the "F6" or "Load Driver option" available during OS i
Hello All Can we use the "F6" or "Load Driver option" available during OS install any and all PNP drivers ? If yes, what special stuff needs to be added in uninstall section so that we donot get a blue screen saying CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED. reason why i asked is When we install driver using the "F6" or "Load Driver option", OS adds some special registry for these drivers in hklm\CCS\criticaldevicedatabase. How this content must be cleaned ? regards, -Jagadish Hadimani In general the answer is no. The real question is wh...

connecting to oracle database what driver should i use
hi a complete mac newbie here on a daily basis i have to connect to an oracle database using the below connection Dim cnn As New ADODB.Connection Dim rst As New ADODB.Recordset Dim col As Integer cnn.Open "Driver={microsoft odbc for oracle};" & _ "Server=" & servername & ";" & _ "Uid=easy;" & _ "Pwd=easy;" which works great on a pc but iam trying to make the connection work on a mac and i havent got a clue which driver to use can someone please ad...

require a bit of clarification
Kay, I checked out what those address and offset functions do. And I'm no sure that they do what I want. I apologize if my first post wa unclear. Basically, I buy raw materials, the prices depend on the quality of th material, the weight bought at once, and the state of origin. My price are arranged in a 2D table. Weights are on the y-axis and quality o the product is on the x-axis. For each unique combination of a give weight and level of quality comes a unique price. But given weights and quality are held constant, the price will stil vary if the product comes from a different place....

iFilter Installation
I have two WFE's and two backend Index servers. The backend servers do not run web services. I have the instructions for installing this iFilter but they are for a single server farm. My question is: Do I need to install the iFilter on all four servers? Do I need to update all three registry entries and the docicon.xml file on all four servers? Thanks. ------=_NextPart_0001_552E6F69 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Installing Ifilter on Index servers will do. ------=_NextPart_0001_552E6F69 Content-Type: text/x-rtf Content-Transfer-Encoding:...

Visual Foxpro Driver
Hi On one of my machines Visual Foxpro appears as a data source on Microsfot Query - but not on the other. How do I get it to appear? Thanks Max "Max Scott" <max@mudhall.com> wrote in message news:Op7mk447FHA.1412@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi > > On one of my machines Visual Foxpro appears as a data source on Microsfot > Query - but not on the other. How do I get it to appear? > From the Office CD, select the extra filters option ...

Moving from GP9/SQL 2005 Express to Windows 2008 Serv. 64 bit
What is the best option...if the client wants to stay on Express we would assume they need SQL 2008 Express Do they have to install on a 32 bit virtual server or can they run the database in a 64 bit environment with 32 bit ODBC Do they have to go to GP 10 at the same time or can they stay on 9 for now. Any gotchas... ...

32 bit format
I'm blocked from existing publisher documents on my computer. box comes up saying it's not a valid 32 bit format??? This had not been a problem in the past?? any help is appreciated After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Jim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I'm blocked from existing publisher documents on my > computer. box comes up saying it's not a valid 32 bit > format??? Can you open Publisher OK? What version of Windows/Publisher are you running? Are you running a firewall/AV software? Have you chkdsk/scan...

Could do with a bit of help please.
Ok, well, i have been set the task of making an invoice system that eve a noob could use. The invoice system is for a chemist. At the moment i have my main menu, a button on there links to custome details. Where the input box comes up like on the picture below, i mad that come up with macros etc. http://www.ashu56.dsl.pipex.com/Peter/excelchemist.png What we have been asked to do also if to make it so the customer numbe is automatically put in each time an 'entry' is put in (so they don' have to put it in). I have no idea how to do this? Can anyone help? Cheers. Pete ...

Exch 2007 Mgmt tools 64 bit needed for backups
Hi, I have bought Backup Exec 2010 + Hyper-V Agent + Exchange Agent + SQL Agent + SharePoint Agent. I intend to use this software to backup my SBS 2008 applications. Using the Hyper-V Agent I can backup not only the Hyper-V guests, but also the applications running in them and restore individual items, such as single emails, mailboxes, files, databases, etc. This saves storage space and reduces the complexity of configuring a backup job. However, I need the Exchange Management tools installed on the Backup Exec server (which is the Hyper-V host) to get these backups. But ...

C2220 & 32bit app on 64 bit driver
Hi, During the driver build, I am getting the C2220 warning as error on WDK-6000 build environment, how to disable this warning. I am supporting 32 bit app on 64 bit drivers, so I am passing IOCTL variables in form of ULONG32 & ULONG_PTR, so that, width of these variable will be always same in 32/64 bit process. I am also using WdfRequestIoIs32bitProcess where ever required, but avoided for most of IOCTl's by abpve method. IOCTL struct ==> ULONG_PTR var Driver output ==> void * pointer var = (ULONG_PTR)pointer Above line causing the C2220 warning. In the...

Restore Backup from Outlook 2003 into Windows 7(64)
Old laptop running XP; did backup of Outlook 2003 pst files using microsoft personal folders backup tool, to ext. hard drive. Connected hard drive to new laptop running Win 7(64). How do i restore the bu? All attempts met with error message saying I do not have authorization to access the file. Then tried to export the pst files from old laptop to ext hard drive. Connected hard drive to new laptop and tried to import the exported files into Outlook 2003. Got a similar message saying I did not have permission to access the selected files. Please help Bill. Submitted using http:/...

Do I have WIndows 32 or 64
Hello I have Windows Professional XP with service pack 3 and I seem to remember it was 32bits when I bought it But my processor is an AMD 64 processor Is this possible and what do I do when i have a choice of download for windows 32 or 64 ? Thanks in advance Dave Neve "Dave Neve" <neve.dave@neuf.fr> wrote in message news:eMEMj3imKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I have Windows Professional XP with service pack 3 and I seem to remember > it was 32bits when I bought it Right click My Computer - Properties. Do you see 64-bit anywhere in t...

Issue with BITS continually downloading from internet SBS 2008
I have installed SBS 2008. After having my internet shaped 3 months in a row I have found that the Background Intelligent Transfer Service constantly downloading around 200 MBytes an hour. I cannot find a way to stop the downloading apart from disabling the service which means WSUS no longer functions. I am new to Windows Server and on a steep learning curve, everything else is working perfectly (as far as I can see) so any assistance on sorting out this issue would be greatly appreciated. Hi, Thanks for post. Does this issue always occur? If the SBS 2008 server is a b...

Windows 7 Multi-touch driver capability discovery and reboot probl
Hi, I created a Windows 7 multi-touch HID driver based on WDK EloMT sample. The driver works ok but I have the following problems that I don't know how to fix them. 1. After my driver is installed (without reboot), sometimes the computer property shows "Touch Input Available with 2 Touch Points", sometimes it shows "No Pen or Touch Input is available for this display". 2. After my driver is installed, most of the time the system won't ask for reboot but sometimes it will. If anyone can point me the direction of how to solve these inconsistenci...

Importing Excel worksheet in VC++ w/out ODBC driver
I've been needing to import the data from an Excel worksheet for a few months now, only ever arriving at dead ends. I've tried using automation, until I was told that automation is for interfacing with a running app, not importing data files produced by that app. I've also tried ODBC, but it seems the Excel ODBC driver is flakey. It arbitrarily decides that columns that have strings are floating-point types. I've also tried ADO, but that also seems to use ODBC. So how can I import an Excel file without using the ODBC driver? Or is there a patch for that ODBC driver? ...

Microsoft Dynamics point of sale should have a 64 bit version
Microsoft Dynbamics Point of Sale should have a 64 bit edition ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=44edd847-bb43-4a2e-a6fa-026608720603&dg=microsoft.public.p...

ODBC for 32 bit app in XP x64
Google shows that many users have problems with 32 bit ODBC apps in XP x64. Standard advice is to run odbcad32.exe from folder syswow64. My experience is that it declines to ADD .mdb components, but seems to successfully add .sql components, until I "Test Connection", when it fails. The app reports "Data source name not found and no default driver specified." Any suggestions? johnsuth@nospam.com.au wrote: > >Google shows that many users have problems with 32 bit ODBC apps in XP x64. > >Standard advice is to run odbcad32.exe from folde...

TRUCK DRIVER COVER LETTER
looking for a cover letter for a truck driver like a exemple that i could use tx again For a cover letter -- Try MS Office templates for WORD. Not exactly sure what you want to do though "marylynn" <marylynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFF1CEF2-BB85-4318-B41B-C268BF91BF31@microsoft.com... : looking for a cover letter for a truck driver like a exemple that i could : use : tx again ...

A bit off topic, but i have internet issues that are effecting my
i have an XS 5.5 running on W2K SBS. My internet connection is a "virtual" ISDN at 128K (2 - 64k B channel lines). I am getting very low speeds on this setup. I am unfamiliar with ISDN circuitry as it pertains to internet connection speed. I went out to speakeasy.net and ran serveral test and I get a range of speed from 5 - 15 Kb/sec on download and from 5-25 Kb/sec on upload. This seems very low! David Way off topic would be closer. But let's see it the list can help. Bonded channels as you have give you a max of 128 kilo bits per second. There are two problems that...

Can someone give me the driver for ingenic 6550 for V1.3
Can someone give me the driver for ingenic 6550 for V1.3, the ingenic 6550 is killing me, i made everything work except the signature capture. Do i need a special receipt tamplate for it. Any MVP know, please !!!!! TJW, Were you ever able to get the Driver and Forms for the i6550? This thing is driving me up the wall as well. I have the PIN working and it's working as a pole display. I can use it to run credit but only in standard mode, not with sig cap. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! Thanks, Brandon "TJW" wrote: > Can someone give me the driver...

My WFP driver hits low performance on win7
I revised the inspect sample driver, add the filter to capture all inbound packets, set action to FWP_ACTION_BLOCK if the injection state is neither FWPS_PACKET_INJECTED_BY_SELF nor FWPS_PACKET_PREVIOUSLY_INJECTED_BY_SELF, and reinject these packets from the InspectWorker thread. Then I use chariot to test the tcp performance with 1 rx pair and 1 tx pair. After my inspect driver is loaded, the rx+tx performance will be about only 450Mbps, and the cpu usage is about 70%. If my driver is unloaded, the rx+tx performance will be about 1.45Gbps, and the cpu usage is ranging from ...

PINPAD 1000SE SERIAL VERSION BUT I DON'T HAVE SERIAL ON THE NEW CO
I am trying to upgrade my POS system to a newer computer and it doesn't have any serial connections. Anyone have any recommendations as to what to do with my PINPAD 1000SE that is strictly Serial. Supposadly the 1000SE is suppose to come out in USB too but its a a whole new pad not just a different cable. Get a Serial to USB adapter. Dont go with a cheapo though they have problems, we use one made by cables to go and it works fine. When you conenct the Serial to USB it will see the device and Should automatically install a driver for a virtual com port, then look for it in device ...

MFC dll and exe porting to 64-bit
Hi I had several MFC Dlls and EXEs (32bit was built in VC6) to be ported to 64-bit. I recompile them using PSDK and VC6 on a 64-bit XP SP2 (amd64) development machine. The problem is, when testing, although they all compiled and built fine, my MFC exe was able to load the dll dynamically and can find the exported functions, BUT the parameters passed when calling the exported function have been messed up. The exported function CreateInstance(char*, char*, int, char*) taking four parameters to create an instance of a dialog, and I got an "Access violation - code c0000005 (first cha...

Fresh Vista 64 install & Windows Updates Not Working
i installed vista 64 bit yesterday on a new macine. its a very erarly copy. i seam to be having isues with the windows updates working. it keeps downloading same files over n over. i had to repair vista start up a couple tijes now. im trying the falowing download of ms website i just hope they right. sp1: Windows6.0-KB936330-X64-wave1.exe sp2: Windows6.0-KB948465-X64.exe if this dosent work can anyone ofer some sugestions??? Alice "Alice" <sweetalice79@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ABAB0FA6-F4AF-489F-87E1-72F922572BEA@microsoft.com... > i ins...