Upgrade from 1.2 to 2.0

My RMS reseller upgraded me from 1.2 to 2.0.
After doing so, none of my matrices work due to the fact that attributes and
codes are not in the matrix dimensions.
I have lost all customer purchase history, but I do have the totals they
spent.
I have lost all my purchase orders.
They installed SQL express.
I can not connect to either of my stores through HQ.
Am I with the wrong reseller?
Can someone help?

0
laxguy (32)
4/7/2007 1:14:03 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Ouch- That has got to hurt- If I lost that Data, I would want to strangle
someone.

"lax guy" <laxguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My RMS reseller upgraded me from 1.2 to 2.0.
> After doing so, none of my matrices work due to the fact that attributes
> and
> codes are not in the matrix dimensions.
> I have lost all customer purchase history, but I do have the totals they
> spent.
> I have lost all my purchase orders.
> They installed SQL express.
> I can not connect to either of my stores through HQ.
> Am I with the wrong reseller?
> Can someone help?

0
sagemaster (106)
4/7/2007 2:03:34 AM
did they backup your db before the upgrade? if so, revert to 1.2, then step
up to 1.3r

"lax guy" <laxguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My RMS reseller upgraded me from 1.2 to 2.0.
> After doing so, none of my matrices work due to the fact that attributes
> and
> codes are not in the matrix dimensions.
> I have lost all customer purchase history, but I do have the totals they
> spent.
> I have lost all my purchase orders.
> They installed SQL express.
> I can not connect to either of my stores through HQ.
> Am I with the wrong reseller?
> Can someone help?

0
anonymous (74722)
4/7/2007 3:30:58 PM
I do have a back up, but they claim reverting back to 1.2 is not possible.

"root" wrote:

> did they backup your db before the upgrade? if so, revert to 1.2, then step
> up to 1.3r
>

> "lax guy" <laxguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My RMS reseller upgraded me from 1.2 to 2.0.
> > After doing so, none of my matrices work due to the fact that attributes
> > and
> > codes are not in the matrix dimensions.
> > I have lost all customer purchase history, but I do have the totals they
> > spent.
> > I have lost all my purchase orders.
> > They installed SQL express.
> > I can not connect to either of my stores through HQ.
> > Am I with the wrong reseller?
> > Can someone help?

0
laxguy (32)
4/7/2007 9:46:02 PM
I know from experience in a single store environment it is possible. In a
nutshell, just uninstall 2.0 and re-install to the 1.3R level. If you go to
1.3R you can keep SQL Express, just delete the 2.0 database restore your 1.2
database. cake.

I would assume the multi-store environment would be similar, just on a
larger scope. You may want to see if any one else in the NG can offer HQ
advice.

I will say that I too have had 2.0 database upgrade issues and reverted to
1.3R for now.

>I do have a back up, but they claim reverting back to 1.2 is not possible.
>
> "root" wrote:
>
>> did they backup your db before the upgrade? if so, revert to 1.2, then
>> step
>> up to 1.3r
>>

>> "lax guy" <laxguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My RMS reseller upgraded me from 1.2 to 2.0.
>> > After doing so, none of my matrices work due to the fact that
>> > attributes
>> > and
>> > codes are not in the matrix dimensions.
>> > I have lost all customer purchase history, but I do have the totals
>> > they
>> > spent.
>> > I have lost all my purchase orders.
>> > They installed SQL express.
>> > I can not connect to either of my stores through HQ.
>> > Am I with the wrong reseller?
>> > Can someone help?

0
anonymous (74722)
4/7/2007 11:12:30 PM
If you would like to contact me direct, I can put you in contact with an
excellent Re-Seller, who can tell you weather or not he can restore your old
data...he can do everthing over the internet, and personally his prices are
very fair.  If you would like to contact me, please do so at nagarra@yahoo.com
--
Thank You
Vince  :)

"lax guy" wrote:

> My RMS reseller upgraded me from 1.2 to 2.0.
> After doing so, none of my matrices work due to the fact that attributes and
> codes are not in the matrix dimensions.
> I have lost all customer purchase history, but I do have the totals they
> spent.
> I have lost all my purchase orders.
> They installed SQL express.
> I can not connect to either of my stores through HQ.
> Am I with the wrong reseller?
> Can someone help?

0
nagarra (173)

Why can't I convert quatro pro .wb3 file in Excel #2
I have trid everything suggested in Excel and on-line but can't convert my *.wb3 file in Excel 2003. Downloaded the Office converter file and ran it, still nothing appropriate in add-ins. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Tom ...

Is CRM 3.0 on MSDN Final?
Hi, Just want to know if the MSDN download on msdn is final? Don't wnat to go installing a BETA version.. regards Chris Yes. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1AC92BA-AAC7-4070-AFE5-C95B843821DF@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Just want to know if the MSDN download on msdn is final? > > Don't wnat to go installing a BETA version.. > > regards > > Chris ...

Multiple Bar Charts from 1 Worksheet
I have a worksheet where the columns are the years and the rows represent a percentage by school district and content area (e.g. Math, reading, etc.) I want to have 1 bar chart per row, showing each year as a separate bar. I can easily do this for 1 row at a time; however, the worksheet has 189 rows in it. In reading some of the other posts here, I think this can be done, and it uses VBA code, but I'm not sure of what that code would look like. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jeff On Jul 5, 12:43=A0am, Jeffrey Marks <jeffrma...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a worksheet ...

Outbox stuck #2
I attached a large file 20mb to an email (what was i thinking). Now it is stuck in outbox, when i start it is there and does not complete send/recieve. when i try to click on it , it says outlook has already started transmitting this file and it is not accessable. I would really appreciate any help to delete that file from outbox. I have already repeatedly repaired/uninstalled/reinstalled office, along with registry repair. Please save my hard drive from a reformat. Thanks Zaheer You could try finding the outlook.pst file, reaming it, and then open Outlook and let Outlook create a new...

Physical inventory report #2
When i select the inventory tab, select physical inventory and choose the option for a manual count, is there anyway i can generate a report after inputting all items that tells me what product i haven't entered. Any help would be appreciated. ...

kernel32.dll error #2
Does somebody know what to do to fix the follow error: Everytime I open Outlook 2000 and download email at the end of the download I get a kernel32.dll error and have to restart the computer to clear it otherwise it goes to dial up instead of the cable modem to send and receive emails. I am using Windows ME and have Norton Antivirus and ZoneAlarn firewall installed. Thanks in advance! ...

Have duplicate "Personal Folders". Afriad to delete 1-may delete b
Outlok 2003(pro) - just had to do a re-install of operating system and all programs. Windows XP Home. - I now have duplicate personal folders each with "contacts" (and everything else).. When I create a new e-mail message, and click on the To: it shows nothing in contacts -BUT- when I click on the drop down list next to the word [contacts] list, a 2nd [contacts] (looks identical) shows up and when I click on it, there is my list of all of my contacts. HELP ME PLEASE. The two [Personal Folders] listsing, one has a different icon to the left of it. One h...

Row numbers #2
I want to label and print row numbers for each row, however, I do not wish to print column headings...can I disable the printing of the column headings? Is there possibly a function to run in a cell to provide it a number or something else? ----------------- Scott You can only disable printing column *and* row headings. <File> <PageSetup> <Sheet> tab, Make sure "column & row headings" is *unchecked*. Then, you can number your first column to mirror the row numbers, and that will give the impression of displaying and printing the row headers. You could e...

Sharing Folders #2
We have several csa's that need to answer email sent to our customer service email address. How can I allow them to all view the messages and respond using their own email address? I also want to know how many messages each of them responded to each day. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. In news:1160056739.115655.121970@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, CableGuy <cabletech1@gmail.com> typed: > We have several csa's that need to answer email sent to our customer > service email address. How can I allow them to all view the messages > and respond using their own email ...

Pivot Table- Column 2 sort
How can I sort a Pivot Table by the 2nd (or any other) column? I've selected a cell and hit the A-Z Z-A Sort button, but it only works on column 1. Thanks! Right click on the column and select Field Settings | Advanced to access the sort options... -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "srpd" wrote: > How can I sort a Pivot Table by the 2nd (or any other) column? I've selected > a cell and hit the A-Z Z-A Sort button, but it only works on column 1. > Thanks! Difficult to answer without knowing the structure of your underlying data and what, exactly...

Want to know if there is a canned project summary format that I can use/customize #2
Hi Debra, Thanks for the tip. I found some very interesting templates there However, I didn't find any that suits my needs. I will continue t search for that -- ssaiba ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ssaibal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1493 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26567 ...

link transactions to "bills and deposits" #2
I've now set up my "bills and deposits" and everything seems to be working except for one thing. The "bills and deposits" is not picking up the downloaded "apay" transactions. So, "bills and deposits" is telling me that my electric bill is overdue, even though the apay transaction was downloaded. Is the "bills and deposits" component supposed to submit a transaction on my checking account so I can link it to the downloaded transaction? Thanks, DB01 ...

Need help hiding 0.00 value in datasheet view
Hello all I am having a lil problem to display my data in datasheet view. I know you can not have more than 3 Conditioanl Formating. So I am trying a way around to eliminate one of my current CF so I can add another one but at the same time keep the other CF. My question: How do I HIDE (I dont want it to display) a field in datasheet view if the value is = 0.00 without using conditional formating, in other words using VBA code. Thanks in advance... Thanks...works fine :-) ...

When I type in 100 a 1 appears, 10000 and 100 appear
Hi When I type in 100 I get a 1 appearing in a cell. If I type in 1 then .01 appears in a cell. The cells are formated as number with 2decimal places. If I set format to percent, I type in a 1 and 1.00% is shown. The numbers I'm typing in appear to be divided by 100. Any suggestions -- Regards Andy Use Tools|options form menu Open Edit tab and clear the Fixed Decimals box best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "AndyB" <AndyB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16954BEF-AE9E-4A64-A7CB-A4AD67039512@microsoft...

Microsoft Publisher #2
Trying to open email attachment (newsletter) created with Mircosoft Publisher. File 'saves' from attachment to 'Downloadw' but will not open in Publisher. Message reads "Publisher cannot open file" with an 'okay' button. Also, unable to print that screen to send to original sender. Are the versions of Publisher the same or is your version a later version? Are you running that garbage software Symantec Norton AV? -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" Is the attachment a .pub file? -- JoAnn Paules M...

2 part protection in Word 2007
Can you proctect a single word doc on two levels? One level allowing users to fill in the forms fields only. Second level allow track changes to only a certain part of the document. When the user fills in the form fields, track changes does not show it as a change but if a user makes any changes to a body of text, it tracks the changes. Thank you for the wisdom! No, Word's protection mechanisms aren't that selective. Besides, if you're using a protected form, the user can't edit anywhere except in the form fields unless they turn off protection. -- Regards,...

+1 added to phone number
OL 2003: some phone numbers (in contacts) have "+1" added before the area code, some do not. this is true even for area codes that are not local. i have tried the phone number settings, but + is not allowed as a symbol. is there a way to tell outlook to add "+1" to all area codes, both for those currently entered? and for new ones? jeffrey <astro46@excite.com> wrote: > is there a way to tell outlook to add "+1" to all area codes, both > for those currently entered? and for new ones? Did you import any of these contacts? You might want to...

CRM 3.0 / Blackberry Email Tracking
We are looking for a solution to allow Blackberry / CRM 3.0 users track emails sent from thier Blackberry, similiar to the "Track in Crm" functionality available in the Outlook CRM Add-In. The 10digits product does not track email activity. I would think someone out there has needed this functionality on Blackberry w / CRM 3.0 Marty If Tendigit doesn't have the capability to do this, it maybe pretty difficult. They are the primary add-on for Blackberry and MSCRM 3.0. Did Tendigit say anything about their future plan tolsupport this feature? Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http:/...

Refresh 1 subform from another
I am trying to refresh a subform from another subform and I cannot seem to make it work. I have a button on subform 2 that needs to have subform1 refresh. I used Me.subform1.mainform.form.refresh and I get an error that says Method or Data Member not found. Anyone know what I did wrong? I am thinking I should use ! instead of . but I don't know what the difference is between them. Any help? -- Thanks As Always Rip Ripper wrote: >I am trying to refresh a subform from another subform and I cannot seem to >make it work. I have a button on subform 2 that needs to have su...

Nested Formula #2
In a table below, I am trying to "Count" the number of time a row begining with "H" has a number "1" iin it. I believe this has to be a "Nested" function but I am unsure. I will repeat this function for the leters A/U/S, and for the number 0/2 as well. H 1 1 0 2 0 H 2 2 1 0 0 A 1 1 1 1 1 U 0 0 U 2 1 1 S 0 H 1 2 1 2 1 A 2 2 2 1 1 U 1 1 1 1 2 Rick Hi Rick try the following for counting all H/1 in your range: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A999="H")*(B1:H999=1)) assumption: Your range extends from A1...

Too many different cell formats #2
I am working with a large spreadsheet (with many worksheets) that will not allow me to change/add any more cell formats and limits my additional data entry. The message pops up "Too many different cell formats". Per Microsoft's support page 213904, they instruct you to reduce the number of formats to standard formats, etc. I've tried to do that but any change backwards to standard formatting is evidently the same as new change. I'm stuck. There must be a trick to quickly change each worksheet back to a standard format. Any help would be appreciated. Excel 2003o...

Help to track down 5.7.1 errors
Users intermittently get 5.7.1 unable to relay errors, you do not have permission. I tracked this down to receiving incorrect DNS lookups, where instead of getting the MX record, Exchange is instead getting back the DNS Server's IP of the recipients external domain. What seems to fix this is if I go to a dos prompt and do a manual NSLOOKUP, then SET TYPE=MX, and then the name of the ext domain that originally failed. Sometimes it will timeout on the first try in dos. If I retry the lookup it succeeds, and then am able to send mail to the external domain no problem. Both Windows Clients...

Cannot open Publisher file #2
I created a newsletter in Publisher last week and went to open it yesterday to finish it, but I keep getting a message saying Publisher cannot open the file. I have been working on it all week and had no problems, but suddenly it won't open. I haven't a clue as to what is wrong with the file or what could have happened. I use Publisher 2000 right now and have never had this happen before. I can't even find any backup for the file, which I usually have. Has anyone ever experienced this problem and if so what caused it? If I have to recreate this whole thing I am going to h...

Exchange upgrade and site consolidation GAL.
We are currently migrating to Exchange 2003 from 5.5 and consolidatin sites as well. We have successfully consolidated one of our sites int the new 2003 environment and we have all of the ADC's set up for th remainder of the sites. Replication is happening and mail is flowin fine. The problem is that the people still on 5.5 can not see the people wh have moved to 2003 in the GAL. Any one have an Idea? - CDShrev - CDShrev ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co -------------------------------------------------...

VBA Help #2
In a user form I have 6 radio buttons, 3 inside one frame, and 3 indentical inside another frame. I want to be able to make it so that the radio button selected in one frame cannot be the same in the other frame? Hopefully this can be solved! Thanks ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! Free Support at http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/ ** If I understand you correctly: Assume Options Buttons1-3 in Frame1, OptionButtons4-6 in Frame2: Private Sub OptionButton1_Click() OptionButton2.Enabled = Not OptionButton5.Value OptionButt...