Transfer inventory in #2

Hello,

Its possible to import data from a mobile scanner in a Physical Inventory
count.

But is it also possible to do that in an Transfer inventory in or Purchase
order, without a outgoing transfer or purchase order?
One of my clients asked for this, because he receives many products without
an order.
And don't wan't to fill it in per hand.

Hope somebody can help me.

Kind regards.

Raymond Bakker
The Netherlands.

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Again, it went wrong again..
This post can be closed

--
Kind regards,

Raymond Bakker
ReBuS b.v.
The Netherlands

"Raymond Bakker" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Its possible to import data from a mobile scanner in a Physical Inventory
> count.
>
> But is it also possible to do that in an Transfer inventory in or Purchase
> order, without a outgoing transfer or purchase order?
> One of my clients asked for this, because he receives many products without
> an order.
> And don't wan't to fill it in per hand.
>
> Hope somebody can help me.
>
> Kind regards.
>
> Raymond Bakker
> The Netherlands.

Automatcally Hiding Rows in Excel 2000 #2
Is there a way of automatically hiding rows in Excel 2000 based on a rule (ie if there is no data in a row, we want to hide that row without doing it manually)? We have a couple of ideas which involve VB code which reacts to data within that row but if anyone has done this before or knows of a way to do it, that would be great. Thanks in advance! Tom Starr http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3F625B17.4BF93224%40msn.com Was a reply you got to your first post. Tom Starr wrote: > > Is there a way of automatically hiding rows in Excel 2000 based on a rule > (ie if there is no...

Display text in Excel Bubble chart. #2
H1!, I have an Excel spreadsheet which contains X-coordinates, Y-Cordinates, Well name and Cumulative Oil/Gas/Water production. I have created bubble map using X,Y and Z(Cum production). I need to show the well name on each Bubble, which I am unable to do. Kindly sugest method to display the well name on the bubbles. Thanks, Raja Mukherjee Raja - Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler (http://appspro.com) is a free addin that adds text from the worksheet to data labels on a chart series. I just tested it on a bubble chart and it works fine. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP ...

NTBackup #2
I have used NTBackup to purge the Exchange Log Files. I requested to backup to the hard drive to a selected folder. The folder now contains a .bks file and the Log Files have been purged. My question is do I have to retain the .bks file or can this be deleted You want to be looking for a BKF file. That file is essential if you want to restore the data in the event of a failure. You should move the file to somewhere other than the local machine. >-----Original Message----- >I have used NTBackup to purge the Exchange Log Files. I requested to backup to the hard drive to a select...

Journal not recording #2
I have noticed several posts about the Outlook Journal not recording for one reason or another. All have gone unanswered. Has anyone ever come up with a solution to this problem? I missed those posts. Mine works fine in Outlook 2003 and did also in 2002 as long as I hit the exit and save. Are the problems people not able to enter data and find it again or what ? -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content Developer www.pdasquare.com Redmond, WA "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:732c01c401fe$25218050$a101280a@phx.gbl... >I have noticed sever...

Strange Outlook Behavior #2
For some reason users have started reporting that Outlook (2000) doesn't refresh/update it's display correctly. For example, new e-mails aren't shown in the inbox when they arrive. You have to click off the inbox on another folder and then it will update and show that you have new messages. A similar situation exists with outgoing mail. When you send an e-mail it does show a "(1)" next to the Outbook folder, but the '1' just stays there and makes it appear that the e-mail never left your outbox. But as soon as you click on another folder the '1'...

HTML Email templates in MS CRM 1.2
Dear all, In MS CRM version 1.0 there was the possibility to include HTML in an email template. When you would include some table, link or image html tags in the email they would be converted and diplayed as html. Our problem is that version 1.2 doesn't seem to support this any longer. Is this true or is there another way to do this. If it is remover, why has that been done. Regards, Edwin Jongsma, Accenture ------=_NextPart_0001_0993C774 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Yes this is a removal in v 1.2 to disallow scripting via the editor. Thanks, Priya J...

SUMIF with two conditions ? #2
I have 3 colums colum A G7705 colum B 300 colum C Units I need sum the units in colum C if colum A & B = "G77053000" Can somone Help =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="G7705"),--(B1:B10=300),C1:C10) Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Mestrella31" wrote: > I have 3 colums > > colum A G7705 > colum B 300 > colum C Units > > I need sum the units in colum C if colum A & B = "G77053000" > > Can somone Help Ok I did that & it worked, now when I try to get the data from another worksheet it gives me wrong data, do you know why? ...

Quit creating duplicate desktop icons when doing upgrades/hotfix #2

Store Operation 2.0 In Item Property showing On Order 6 or so.Need
I my Store Operation 2.0 database in am showing some #s in on order. I alreddy all PO closed and I don't have any any back order and its still showing On Order Quantity (Different #s for different items) How do I make this On Order Quantity Zero "0" I am looking for SQL query Update Items Set OnOrder = 0 some thing like that but I dont know the Database field name for Onorder Please help me. ...

Viewing messages #2
When I get e-mail and try to view the messages, they never come up. Can someone help me? Not yet. State your Outlook version, the type of mail transport you are using, whether you are using a preview pane or opening the message, etc. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Wleef33 asked: | When I get e-mail and try to view the messages, they | never come ...

Enhanced metafile #2
Hello, I'd like to know if it is possible with C++ to explose a EMF (Enhanced metafile) what I need to know is to import a EMF to my project, the image may contain test + image + lines + polylines , I need to be able to detach each object ... I need to read each line into the EMF Thanks ...

delete data #2
Hello, we have CRM v3 installed in a test evironment. we have added test data for customers, products. we have created oppurtunities to invoices. we would like to delete all of this data. is there a way to do it without uninsalling and reinstalling the software? cheers, Michael. Try to delete via the UI from Advanced Find. For some of the object (Order, Invoices, Quote, etc.), depending on status some of these records cannot be deleted. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htmTry "Michael P. Lindekugel" wrote:...

Business portal email #2
We would like the ability for HR Management Self Service Suite to send notifications to Roles instead of just an individual user. This would allow us to have multiple people assigned to the HR Admin role and each person receive an email when a task is assigned to that role. Currently you have to open the "assisgned to" tasks to see if there is any work to be approved. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If...

Inventory #4
The item shows 4 in stock 4 available 0 allocated 0 everything else. When I try to put 4 on a sales order it shows 4 in inventory 3 available; I found 1 at another location I have run inventory reconcile, 0 errors on the report. There no other sales with this item on an order, only on a quote. This is where it gets odd. I varianced the 4 items into stock. ( I have a printout it says 4) where would I look to see where the missing item would be? Thanks, Pat -- P McCarthy Dear, Did you validate the site? The item may be distributed on two sites, one holds the three pieces and another one ...

Transfers #3
I would like to suggest a modification to the Inventory Transfer Out/In function. We use both HQ and SO and we are getting used to running a report, exporting the data, adjusting the data, running the required worksheet and then importing the data to the worksheet. This is particularly helpful with changing sale prices. It would also be useful with the SO transfers. I am surprised to find that the export/import function does not exist in the Inventory Transfer. This should be modified for future releases of the software. (Unless, of course, there were significant down sides to it) Than...

Close opportunity #2
Hello everybody, I know I have no posibility to customise the "opportunityclose" -entity but I need to change some attributes. In my example I like to change the statuscode values. Thanks for your help You need to customize opportunity entity, statuscode attribute (Status Reason) "Gerd Gottschall" <GerdGottschall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73847649-7E5F-443C-9600-BCC2089E3B24@microsoft.com... > Hello everybody, I know I have no posibility to customise the > "opportunityclose" -entity but I need to change some attributes....

How to categorise transfers?
Hi all, I hope one of you experts can help me. I have a liability account for my car loan. I have monthly transfers from my bank account to my car loan account. I want these transactions to be categorised as a car expense so I can report on all car expenses. But I dont see a place to select a category with a transfer transaction. Thanks for any help! A transfer as such doesn't have a category. What does have a category is the payment to the loan company. Effectively a transfer is simply moving money from your left pocket to your right pocket. It is still yours until you take it o...

Turn Off SOP Transfer Log Report
Is there any way to not have the SOP Transfer Log show up? We usually just hit the Cancel button on the Report Destination window but it gets annoying when you transfer 100-150 orders a day. I know you can go into the posting setup to cancel posting reports but I can't find anyway to stop the Transfer Log. -- Scott Scott, No, there isn't a method built in to do this. You'd need a customization using Dexterity or I think you could use VBA to do this as well. patrick mbs developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ri...

Conditional SUM #2
Hello. In one table I have IdPassage, IdChunk, and ChunkValue fields. The Passage is composed for Chunks. The addition the Sum of Chunks is the length of the Passage. In a Form I need to SUM the ChunkValue, only of the same Passage. How I can make this, please? Anticipatedly grateful. an Hi type the passage id in say cell A2 on the sheet that you want to display the sum in B2 (or where you want the total) type =SUMIF(Sheet1!$A$2:$A$20000,A2,Sheet1!$C$2:$C$20000) where Sheet1!$A$2:$A$20000 is the range containing the IdPassage information and Sheet1!$C$2:$C$20000 is the range containing...

Compare Sheets #2
I'm going insane I'm trying to compare two sheets using Walkenbach's approach but for some reason when I use it...certain values don't show differences. Example: Sheet 1 (Range Name is Grid) has 18000 on Cell A1 Sheet 2 (Range Name is OldGrid) has 18000 on Cell A2 So if I change Cell A1 on Sheet 1 to 1 it should show me change but no...it just does nothing. However if I type 133...it shows change. Selection.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _ "=COUNTIF(OldGrid,A1)=0" Selection.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 40 Help really appreciate...

Formula #2
I am trying ot put in a formula. I have a two columns with Revenue listed. One is the Estimate, one is the actual. If there is not an amount in the Actual amount column, I added the cell that was in the Estimate cell. I color coded the cell because I am breakingit out by Sales Person. I have 3 Sales People. I went in and did the SUM and went into each cell that is colored coded to each person. I am getting an error. Please help. Thanks, Vanessa Not enough information to more than guess at what you might be doing wrong. How are you going into SUM? Are you clicking on the sum icon? ...

Purchase Request Resolution #2
V10, Purchase Request Resolution window. I am struggling a bit trying to understand the Request Resolution window, and creating New Purchase Orders from it. I have went to the advanced query window and put in a buyer ID and a vendor ID, and then I do see the list of components I need to purchase. However I dont quite understand if I need to hilite a component, click the select vendor, and then keep repeating this over and over for all the components listed? Then do I click the create button at the bottom to finally create my PO? If anyone has instructions, or a TechKknowledge num...

Crystal Report 9.2.2!!!
Hello All, I have install crystal report 9 then I download crystal 9.2.2 and start the setup. first it uninstall crystal report 9 and then it starts installing 9.2.2 and ask the CD KEY I enter Crystal Report 9.0 CD key but it does not accept that KEY. How can I update Crystal 9.0 to Crystal 9.2.2??? Thanks in Advance, Naveed. recheck the key...you only need to install 9.2.2 then enter the 9.0 key -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Naveed" <nrehman@marsonssoft.com> wrote in message news:e%23...

Thrift Savings Plan #2
Does anyone know an accurate way of tracking the military retirement plan, TSP? I have just added an account called TSP and modeled it like a 401(k). Then for each of the funds you have, just add a new investment. You won't have a stock symbol or anything. Some days, I manually update the fund prices, and others I don't. It will calculate your returns whenever you make new transactions. I basically just make those investment transactions whenever I get my quarterly statement. I don't know of a better way of tracking the TSP. "Anthony" wrote: > Does anyone ...

How do I link many cells to one particular cell? #2
I am trying to link multiple cells to one particular cell and can't seem to do it. I want the multiple cells not just to have the same information but be connected to the same cell. I want multiple cells to take the information from ex. cell D4. So everytime i change cell D4 every cell that is linked to it changes. Do I have to input =D4 into every single cell that I want to link or is there an easy way to mass link? enter =$D$4 in one cell and copy it to the rest. The $ keeps the address from changing relatively. Are the cells on the same worksheet? If yes, you could select...