Transfer in/out and PO add item

There seems to be a problem when doing an inventory transfer in or out or a
PO when adding an item into the PO or transfer.

Once you have clicked OK to add the line to the PO or transfer and then
clicked add item to add another line it always defaults back to the same item.

Now in my case this is a random item half way through a database of 3,000
items.  Not good when you then need to scroll back through all these to get
back to where you were before.

On testing on my test kit, it again always defaults back to the same item
but appears to be the last item in the database.

I have tried a re-index without success but what is meant to happen here?. I
would have thought that returning to the last item added to the PO would be
better than returning to the same random item everytime?

Any ideas?  2.0.0112

Thanks
Matt
0
matty102 (21)
10/29/2007 11:18:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Outlook 2003 & IMAP Sent Items
I have been using Outlook Express for two IMAP accounts. I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003, but it handles the Sent Items differently. OE would save the sent items in a "Sent Items" folder within the IMAP folders for that account, making it much easier to track. Outlook 2003 saves them in the main mailboxes "Sent Items" folder, so all messages sent from all accounts get saved in the same folder right in the PST file. Is there any way to have Outlook 2003 save the sent items to the IMAP folder like Outlook Express does? Thanks. You have to create a rule... &...

Can't see "Items to Review" with MS Money Plus Deluxe
I've been using MS Money for years and this weekend downloaded, installed and activated Money Plus Deluxe. Now, suddenly, I cannot see downloaded "Items to review" in my checking account register. Each morning, I visit the Bank of America website and download checking account transactions. I save this as an .ofx file, then import the file into Money (File/Import/Downloaded Statement). That all works fine; the file is successfully imported (I know that because I can see there are 5 items to review in the upper left corner of the Account Register screen). The problem is th...

outlook contains transfering after a windows crashed
How to process for recover the contains of all the outlook contains in my different mail boxes after a non correct operation on a window98 PC. that is to says , it's for me now impossible to open outlook because all the EXEC in my PC doesn't work, i'm only able to see , througt the work area, the contains of all the folders ,so possible to copy with a disquette...sorry if my english is bad but i'm french. Before reformat all ,i will be interested to recover my outllok's contains, this il my main problem. Many thank's You mention your folders which leads me to believe...

Outlook Contacts: 1 item out of sync
I'm just now getting down to organising my contacts, and learning how to use the Contacts app. I have about 20 contacts set up and they appear in both Outlook 2002 Contacts and on my Pocket PC (in both the built-in Contacts app and in the Pocket Informant version). All except just one entry, which persists in Outlook despite having been deleted on my PPC. I can see nothing distinctive about it. Is there some likely explanation I've missed please? Obviously, my next step will be to delete it directly from Outlook, but I'm curious to know why it's not syncing. Meanwhile I've...

Manufacturing Job Cost Link to PO Line and PO Receipt
Upon our upgrade to GP 10 we encountered a “BUG”. We use the “Manufacturing Job Cost Module” to link our PO lines and RCT lines to jobs. Typically when you receive a po line that is linked to a job number, it carries the link to the receipt line, but since we upgraded to GP 10, this doesn’t work! The link is stored in the ICJC3100 and ICJC3110 for PO lines, ICJC3200 and ICJC3210 for PO RCTs. Currently the ICJC3200 and ICJC3210 tables don’t have the links that they should. We have not changed anything in the Transaction List Setup, it still is set to link “all” transactions. Any hel...

Duplication of Item on Sales Receipt.
Has anyone experienced this...and have a solution for it: Staff scan in customer purchase of an item. Screen shows the amount due Staff receives payment, as shown on screen. Sales Receipt is produced. The receipt shows the item twice, and the price increase to reflect this duplication. This also relieves our inventory of an item that has not been sold. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks marwat This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01C6D8B2.8B1DC480 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quote...

HOw do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them
How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. How do they appear now? Are you filtering your view of your Sent Items folder? -- Kathleen Orland "celeste" <celeste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A277EB9-348B-4504-9B06-EB552DA44362@microsoft.com... > How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. > ...

transferring files [inbox, sent mail, etc] from outlook
Recently installed Windows 7 and began using windows live mail. Previously had windows xp and windows outlook. I am trying to transfer the mail files [inbox, sent, drafts, etc] to windows live mail but cannot figure out how to do that. Help! If you really mean Outlook, it's more complicated. You need to take the ..pst file to a computer running Outlook, import the messages into Outlook Express first. If you mean Outlook Express, then you need to copy all of the .dbx files to the Win 7 computer, then import them into WLM. File - Import - Messages - Microsoft Outlook Ex...

Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS
Is there any way to secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS, except the password defined in VBA ? No. Use VB to create COM addins. ************ Anne Troy VBA Project Manager www.OfficeArticles.com <CLarkou@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1132296881.379001.293560@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way to secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS, except > the password defined in VBA ? > Thanks a lot, these add-ins can be called in Access also, isn't? The COM add-ins can be created by Visual Basic code or it needs C++ ? You can use VB. -- ...

Do Option Groups Offer an OTHER Option that Users Can Add Themselves?
Hello, I'm using Access 2003 on a novice level. I have a question about option groups. I'd like to know if it's possible to create a set of radio buttons, check boxes, and/or drop-down lists, with an OTHER option that lets the user enter a new value. I know that's possible with Filemaker Pro. If you enable the OTHER option, a popup window appears that lets you add a new item to the list. I'm not sure if that applies only to drop-down lists, but it has come in handy at times. Can it be done with Access? If so, what are the rudimentary steps to accomplishing this? Tha...

Display only duplicate values and delete UNIQUE Items
All I have a very large list of data and on a monthly basis i need to display only the duplicate items in a spreadsheet. I would like to do this in VBA and then run it as a macro on the spreadsheet. Alot of the sites that i have seen only show how to removed the duplicates. Excel 2007 has a function which removed all duplicates but so far i have found nothing that only displays the duplciates.... any ideas anyone? Assuming that the field you use to determine uniqueness is column A, you can put this formula in a helper column: =3DIF(COUNTIF(A:A,A2)>1,"Duplicate","Unique&...

How to add multiple message senders to the blocked list automatica
-- Steve ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5597e420-8dc2-4fc5-88df-130a7cc9fe32&dg=microsoft.public.outlook ...

Importing Vendor/Supplier Items
Is anybody successfully importing their supplier/vendor purchase order items into RMS SO 2.0? We would like to import all the item information from a PO that we have ordered on a vendors web site or spreadsheet (including item descriptions, UPC codes (and set these as our ILCs) pricing etc), so we don't have to manually enter this. I can see a lot of potential problems (existing items versus new items, existing cost versus new cost, different layouts for different suppliers) so any feed back would be appreciated. Is anybody using any add-on modules to accomplish this? If so how do...

Transfer combined investment transactions to multiple new accounts
In Money 2005 Deluxe, I have an investment account (with related cash account) with about two years of transactions. This mutual fund account (TRP) uses a separate account number for each mutual fund holding so that when I upgraded to Money 2005 and set up on line services for this account it downloaded each mutual fund investment as a new account. I can't merge all of these duplicate accounts in Money as it only allows you to merge one time so I then transfered (using copy) all my investment transaction from the combined existing account to each of the new individual investment ac...

Help with Outlook Add in Manager
I just changed move to a new computer and used Windows Easy Transfer to migrate settings from my old compute to my new computer. Some old junk Outlook 2003 add-ins were migrated to outlook 2007. In 2003 the Add-in manager used to be in the tools-options-other dialog, I can't find it in 2007. Can someone help? Thanks. Tools | Trust Center | Add-ins. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developer...

wire transfers
hello, What is the best method in recording a wire transfer for Accounts Payable payments in Great Plains. Thanks, Scott We record them as regular payment transactions in AP and note in the document number that it is a wire payment. Don't know of any other way to handle these. -- Jim@TurboChef "Scott" wrote: > hello, > > What is the best method in recording a wire transfer for Accounts Payable > payments in Great Plains. > > Thanks, > Scott > Thanks for the info, do you print the check. "Jim@TurboChef" wrote: > We record th...

How to Find Record if Exists, Add if not?
How to Find Record if Exists, Add if not? I have a form where user will enter the vendor ID, which is a unique ID. They enter it off a long list of information listing many vendors and it's hard to know if the vendorID already exists in the database, until they tab through all the fields and get the duplicate record error. Then they press Esc and do a search on that vendorID to pull up the existing record to update. VendorID format is similar to this A123456789ST (Usees a prefix, Vendor FEIN, State abbrev.) I want to automate this. when they enter the VendorID, I want it to s...

Add a Holiday design to my labels
I already have Avery 5160 return address labels printed with my name, add,etc... I would like to add a holiday design to them...How? From the Tool bar select Insert, Picture, Clip Art and select from the various themes. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Lisa in Lakeland" <Lisa in Lakeland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02010B4E-29B2-4BB3-89C1-DFBB13106432@microsoft.com... >I already have Avery 5160 return address labels printed with my name, > add,etc... I would like to add a holiday design to them...How? ...

Add new symbol to Insert/Symbol List
I want to add my own symbols to the Insert/Symbols List. Is there a way to do this??? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I think you'll have to create your own font. And there are programs that allow you do this. A quick search of google for "font creation" gave lots of hits--including this one: http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/fonteditors/ (No, I've never done it.) SCWoodz wrote: > > I want to add my own symbols to the Insert/S...

Add ... to long strings
Is there a standard function to add ... to long strings ? DrawText has the option. Generally, I consider this a Really Bad Idea Almost All The Time, although I've come up with a couple useful exceptions now and again. Putting ... in a path name, however, is ALWAYS a mistake. I wish there was a user option to disable this completely and forever under all imaginable circumstances. joe On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:35:34 -0800, "Michael Tissington" <michael@nospam.newsgroups.com> wrote: >Is there a standard function to add ... to long strings ? Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] e...

How do I add phone/office to my outlook properties ?
I want to add my details like phone/office to my outlook properties (the ones you get on clicking on your name and selecting outlook properties among the options that appear). Can somebody guide on how to do this. The mail account I use is on an university exchange server. I tried adding the details to my University telephone directory but they are still not reflected in outlook. Do I need to contact my university exchange account administrators to get this done ? Yes, you need to contact the administrator. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: ...

How can I add color to my tabs at the bottom of spreadsheet in Excel?
Does anyone know How can I add color to my tabs at the bottom of spreadsheet in Excel? It is hard to see at times in the mac version. Any ideas? Sorry, coloring tabs isn't a feature that's yet made it to the Mac version. Request it via Help> Send Feedback & document your need as well as you can. Perhaps we'll get them to add it somewhere down the road. -- Regards |:>) Bob Jones Office:Mac MVP <wizardhunt@officeformac.com> wrote in message news:ee8f36a.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw... > Does anyone know How can I add color to my tabs at the bottom of > spr...

Workflow emails
You can create a workflow rule that sends a notification email to someone when a task is created or assigned to them. It would be very helpful to be able to include a link that will open that task or appointment or case. You can insert a Case number, for example, but you would need the GUID for that case in order to create the link. The suggestion is that in the list of fields you can insert into an email or a template, add a link for the record that was just created or assigned so that the user can open that link from the email message. -Clay ---------------- This post is a suggest...

Inventory transfer using SOP
Hi, Am planning to use SOP window for transfers (SOP TYPE ID) as a customization to accomodate consignment sales, The functionality being making extended cost zero which would ensure no distributions apart from deleting SOP10102 and passing IV adjustment with help of trigger at time of posting. Requirement being moving from Main warehouse to Customers (Consignors) site, using transfer price for printing packingslips or stock transfer slips (Extended pricing). Subsequent sale by consignors would be as per GP flow. Has any body done something similar to this, or any suggestions/ oppositions fo...

Looking for SOP transfer history query in chronological order
Does GP provide a way to gather the transfer history of an sop document in chronological order? For example on x date order #111 was transferred to both a backorder #222 and an invoice #333. Then on x date backorder #222 was transferred to order number #444. Then on x date order #444 was transferred to Invoice #555 etc. all the way to the document is completed. IF not, where to get a query like that? Thanks Michelle ...