Transaction Table Column Uses

Does anyone know what the Status column or the ExchangeID column are
used for in the RMS Transaction table?  I have a few hundred thousand
transactions and none of them have a value other than 0 for either of
these so I'm thinking they might not be used.  I'm I safe to change
them for my own uses?

More generally, does anyone have a list of the tables/columns and
their uses?  I know there are unused columns in the item table so it
wouldn't surpise me if they were in other tables as well.

Thanks.
0
tfitts (8)
5/15/2011 8:02:36 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Problem inserting a column!!!
Hello all. I just accessed a worksheet which Im trying to add a column to... I highlight the column which i want the new column inserted ...and when i try to insert a column it doesnt work! A warning message comes up stating that a column cannot be inserted until blank cells are removed from the right side of the sheet or something to that effect!? Whats going on??? Thank you. -- londonchick ------------------------------------------------------------------------ londonchick's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24529 View this thread: http://www.e...

Lookup in a 2 dimensional table
I want to look up a value in a table. I would like to specify a value which determines which column to look in and a value that determines which row and then return the value in that row and column. For example, I have this table (not a real table) that shows the friction/pressure loss in a pipe depending on its size and flow in gallons/minute (GPM). Given a pipe size and a flow in GPM, I want to return the value from the table. 1 inch 2 inch 3 inch 1 gpm 5 4 3 2 gpm 4 3 2 3 gpm 3 2 1 Anyone have...

Audit table
How do i create an audit table or history table where transactions of people login will be tracked? Access does not give you that functionality. However, if all edits are made through forms, you can simulate it with the events of the form. Details in: Audit Trail - Log changes at the record level at: http://allenbrowne.com/AppAudit.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. <emerlita@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:1176476237.114573.297620@e...

Sort
We've recently made a very long spreadsheet with about 80 columns. BAD things happen! When people do a lazy sort - that is, ctrl home, Sort and use the populated defaults, Excel only "selects" 64 columns. Of course this totally pooches the data and creates disconnects. No problems when the user selects the whole spreadsheet (by selecting the upper lefthand corner), sorts and fills in the criteria themselves. My question is, is this for real or am I imagining it? Is there a limit of 64 columns in Excel on that lazy sort? We're dealing with the workaround, I j...

Sum of more than one pivot table
I am working with trying to sum 2 pivot tables. I keep getting extra rows, one named "ROW" with a value of "0" (Zero). I can remove this item from the drop down list but ...... Why is it there? And what can I do to get rid of it? Ken I should have said, I am trying to do this in a new pivot table. Ref: http://edferrero.m6.net/Pivot.html#4 The last part of this tutorial, says to sum the 2 pivot tables. >-----Original Message----- >I am working with trying to sum 2 pivot tables. >I keep getting extra rows, one named "ROW" with a value >of "...

Calculating time worked using 100ths of an hour, from 1 day into n
Calculating time worked, using 100ths of hr. (for instance 22.73-06.92). How do I calculate it correctly since I can't just subtract the end time from the start time as I do for same day start and stop times? How about =if(endtime>startime, endtime-startime,(endtime+24.0)-startime) -- Gary's Student "maintchief" wrote: > Calculating time worked, using 100ths of hr. (for instance 22.73-06.92). How > do I calculate it correctly since I can't just subtract the end time from the > start time as I do for same day start and stop times? That pluse a mino...

Conditionally format points based on a third column
I would like the color of my data points to vary based not on their x or y value, but rather on a third column running alongside them. How can I do it? Assuming your third column is column "C" and that you would want to change the colors of the XY points based on the names Jim, Frank, or Kim, a VBA option could look like this (does not include any error handling): Sub ChangeXYColors() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim Rng As Range Cnt = 1 For Each Rng In Range("C2:C10") ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart1").Activate ActiveChart.Seri...

Include contact e-mail address column
Is there a way to include the e-mail address column in the contact list by account report? You will need Crystal Reports 9.2.2 installed on a client computer plus the Crystal Enhancements for CRM (from the CRM installation CDs) in order to modify reports. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Agnes" wrote: > Is there a way to include the e-mail address column in the contact list by > account report? Thank's Matt. "MattNC" wrote: > You will need Crystal Reports 9.2.2 installed on a client computer plus the > Crystal Enhancements ...

Can a Table be opened in datasheet view from a form
Trying to figure out how to open a table in datasheet view using a control button on a form and not use a split form view. Any help? On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:00:01 -0800, ksgolfer wrote: > Trying to figure out how to open a table in datasheet view using a control > button on a form and not use a split form view. Any help? I'll assume you meant to say "open a 'form' in datesheet view". To open a form in datasheet view by means of code you must explicitly code it to open in datasheet view: DoCmd.OpenForm "FormName", acFormDS -- Fred Please re...

Downloading Online Transactions
Whenever I try and download from a credit card site it starts downloading and then I see a widow pop open but it never comes up with the screen anymore to tie what I just downloaded to a certain accout I have in money. I was wondering if anybody has had this problem before and could help me out please. Thank You Very Much for you Time! ...

how i can use CEDitView member function
hi ,Can any one tell me that how i can use the CEditView member funcion ,if my VIEW CLASS IS DERIVED FROM CView instead of CEditView. for example void CTEST9View::OnUpdate(CView* pSender, LPARAM lHint, CObject* pHint) { CEdit& theEdit = GetEditCtrl(); ------------------ ------------------ } But I am unable to get Get GetEditCtrl() ,so what i should do Arbind Mr David if u do not want to want tell, don't tell but don't do like this. "Arbind" <arbindb_tech@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:e$WzWnVYDHA.1492@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > hi ,Can any one ...

Using table field in Lookup Wizard
In a particular table I need to reference fields of that table to a Lookup Wizard in the same table. This is a genealogy database and there is a filed for parentMother and a field for parentFather, which should reference the unique key numbers of the proper entry, NULL is possible. However, the Lookup Wizard will not let me reference fields of the current table. I even tried writing a query on the ID and name fields, but the Lookup Wizard will not let me use a query that references the same table. This is with Access 2007 on a Windows XP installation. I must stress that I am n...

set contract to active using sdk
hi, I am trying to set the contract which is in draft state to active by using the following code. SetStateContractRequest setStateRequest = new SetStateContractRequest(); setStateRequest.ContractState = ContractState.Active; setStateRequest.ContractStatus = 3; //active setStateRequest.EntityId = new Guid( ContractID); SetStateContractResponse changed = (SetStateContractResponse)service.Execute(setStateRequest); I am getting the error' n 0x80043203\n The state is invalid, this contract cannot be set to invoice state Please help!! ...

I need more columns
What if you need more than 256 columns? I cannot link the worksheet pages either because I am averaging the numbers 256 is the limit in Excel. You can write an average formula, though it's more work, e.g. =SUM(Sheet1!A1:A500,Sheet2!A1:A500)/COUNT(Sheet1!A1:A500,Sheet2!A1:A500) On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:57:04 -0800, "dilbert" <dilbert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >What if you need more than 256 columns? >I cannot link the worksheet pages either because I am averaging the numbers In fact you don't need to "roll your own" average. this for...

How to have multiple columns in excel that will expand and colaps.
I have a large about of tiered data, multiple columns, that I would like for the users to be able to expand and colapse on by each column level to view that level of data. Is there a method of doing this. It's hard to understand what you are wanting from what you say. Provide some detail about what the data looks like at the start, then what it looks like after expanding and then what it looks like after collapsing. Don't attach a file to your post. Just describe what you have and want. HTH Otto "columnhelp" <columnhelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Cannot edit data in forms but can in tables
I have a problem! I created a database where I can only edit the data in tables. In the forms I created I can see the data but cannot edit the data. I am using 2007 that I have set so the file can be opened in 2003. The data was imported to create tables from two Excel spread sheets using the wizard. The tables are linked together and the combined data is shown in a report. This all works without a problem. Now I need to edit the data, so I created several forms all of which I cannot add, delete or edit the data. I saw under the User and Group Permissions that u...

Bosch 4100DG-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand and Digital Rip Fence
Price:$1,388.00 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B000S6VCOY Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000S6VCOY This is one heck of a saw. Everything is thought out. Everything is right there where you need it. Everything screws down tight and it's obvious that the people who designed the saw thought long and hard about how people work and put everything on the saw and in an easily accessible place to help them work. Using it is a joy. Yes, you pay about $200 more than the Rigid jobsite saw to get that experience, but it's one heck of a pleasant ...

Use of normalised information
I have a table with company information, where the uniqe key is organisation number, which i have normalised on company code. In that new table on company code, i have givin each code a ranking(number) after how important that code is for me (e.g. stockcompany(SC) got 1, where i singleowner company(SOC) got a higher number) I now want a tabel where it is the phonenumber that is the uniqe key, and since the same phonenumber can have "many" differents organisation numbers, then i want the right companycode attached to the phonenumber (e.g. SC if one of the companies is a stock...

Pivot Table
I have 2 lists of 100 items (rows) with 5 data elements. Each list has a common element, which can tie the two lists together. How can I combine these 2 lists and use it for the source data of a pivot table? Todd ...

Looking to automatically "unhide" rows in excel using hyperlinks
Using Excel 2000 and want to hide rows then have those rows automatically displayed if a hyperlink is selected. ...

using two cells 1 with total time n 1 with date how can i put the.
I'm trying to put the amount of time spent in to a seperate sheet (Cell # 2 column E ) from a sheet that has the dates in one cell (column A) and the time spent in another (column K) and the reason for the time spent in column B. On the seperate sheet I have to put the amount of time spent in column E and match with the date I have in column A on the seperate sheet to populate the chart that I'm making. The only thing that I have been able to do is create a formula to show the amount of time spent and for what reason but i can't match it to the date because the dates ...

OWA using Satellite Internet COnnection
We have some users in a remote camp that only have Satellite Internet. Their signal is strong and they tell me websites load relatively quick. We sucessfully use FTP to get data back and forth, but OWA is problematic and for the most part will not work. I have read alot of articles about exchange 2000 being troublesome with high latency connections, but all of the articles say upgrade to Exchange 2003 as it fixes it. I have Exchange 2003... DOes anyone have any experience with this. We have tried playing with Frame size and MTU...unsucessfully. On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:37:01 -0800, No...

matching part numbers dispersed in two columns
Hello - I work with price lists in Excel. I want to match lists whos main columns are part numbers. Problem is that there are part number that do not match in between the two lists. For example, the part numbers column in one list (I'll call it "A")ma have the part numbers 72579, 72580, 72581, 72582, 72583. The par numbers column in the other list (I'll call it "B") may have 72579 72580, 72582, 72583, 72584. I want to match the numbers from list "B" to list "A". If Excel coul just line up the matching numbers on a new column (and leaving blan ...

How to swap rows and columns?
I had a heart attack last year, and my doctor told me to keep a journal of diet, exercise, etc. I'm using an Excel worksheet to do it. Each column is a day of the year, and the rows are items, like how far I walked that day, how much I ate, how much sleep, my weight, my blood pressure, etc. As I got in the habit of using it, I started adding other stuff, so now it's become an important repository of data for me. The problem is, I thought Excel had essentially unlimited rows and columns, and it turns out that it only has 256 columns, which isn't enough for a year. It has thousa...

print title page setup/sheet can not enter cell in row/column lin
On page setup in the sheet page we can not enter cells into the print titles row or columns. Also the worksheet cell query on these lines will not open. Hi Are you trying do this from Print Preview page, or File|Page Setup? I think it's only possible from the latter. -- Andy. "don r" <don r@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26C400D7-14A0-41F8-BBE6-8DF2F5579A30@microsoft.com... > On page setup in the sheet page we can not enter cells into the print > titles > row or > columns. Also the worksheet cell query on these lines will not open. &g...