timecard crystal report

how can i change the week to monday through sunday?

i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming up
sunday - saturday

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

you can't.

"cheeseplus" <cheeseplus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how can i change the week to monday through sunday?
>
> i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming up
> sunday - saturday

0
anonymous (74722)
6/28/2005 12:55:08 AM
Cheeseplus,

You need to edit several fields:
Change WeekEndDate to:
{@DateIn} + 8 - DayOfWeek ({@DateIn})
and WeekStartDate to:
{@DateIn} + 2 - DayOfWeek ({@DateIn})
Each of the days of the week Headings, add a day and change the name to the
next day.
i.e.
Change HeadingSun from:
DateVar ThisDate := {@DateIn} + 1 - DayOfWeek ({@DateIn});

"Sun " + ToText(Month(ThisDate), 0) +"/" + ToText(Day(ThisDate), 0)

to...
DateVar ThisDate := {@DateIn} + 2 - DayOfWeek ({@DateIn});

"Mon " + ToText(Month(ThisDate), 0) +"/" + ToText(Day(ThisDate), 0)

Then run the report with the filter:
DateIn Between June 13 2005 to June 19 2005

Rob

"cheeseplus" <cheeseplus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how can i change the week to monday through sunday?
>
> i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming up
> sunday - saturday

0
rob242 (534)
6/28/2005 3:03:08 AM
Or ask jean Holland for her version that uses a calendar and not in Crystal.
"cheeseplus" <cheeseplus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how can i change the week to monday through sunday?
>
> i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming up
> sunday - saturday

0
Rick5747 (287)
6/28/2005 2:50:37 PM
We have one based on a access.  If you want that one sent to you please
email me emurray@stepahead-educational.com

--
Elizabeth M.
"rick" <rick@alliedpos.com> wrote in message
> Or ask jean Holland for her version that uses a calendar and not in
> Crystal.
> "cheeseplus" <cheeseplus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> how can i change the week to monday through sunday?
>>
>> i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming
>> up
>> sunday - saturday

0
anonymous (74722)
6/28/2005 6:44:49 PM
yes, please anything you might offer would be helpful

thanks

-ray

"Elizabeth" wrote:

> We have one based on a access.  If you want that one sent to you please
> email me emurray@stepahead-educational.com
>

> --
> Elizabeth M.
> "rick" <rick@alliedpos.com> wrote in message
> > Or ask jean Holland for her version that uses a calendar and not in
> > Crystal.
> > "cheeseplus" <cheeseplus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> how can i change the week to monday through sunday?
> >>
> >> i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming
> >> up
> >> sunday - saturday

Report totally
I have several reports that mgmt needs to have totally on our fiscal year; not the calendar year. Currently, the report is totally on a week, on a month, and then on a year. Everything is working just great but the totally on the year. Our fiscal year goes from 11-1 to 10-31. How do I tell the reporting to use the time frame I need? Thanks for you help. Use an additional field just for Fiscal Year -- Fiscal_Year: Format(DateAdd("m", 2, [YourDateField]), "yyyy") -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Bunky" wrote: > I have several repo...

How do make a TextBox not display in an Access report when it is .
I have a report with two TextBoxes that I use to display information from a table. Often in the report, one or the other (or both) of the controls are emplty (i.e., no data is returned from the Table. I would like the report not to display the Label of the TextBox in those situations. Change the label to a text box (right-click it.) Put an expression in the Control Source of this text box so it is null when the main one is null. For example, if you want it to show "City:" only when the City text box has a value, use: =IIf([City] Is Null, Null, "City:") -- All...

Current Asset Allocations vs Asset Allocation Report
Why would the above values be different within MS money? For instance there can be a 2% difference between my cash/money market or any other asset category between these two functions. Which should I believe when I reallocate within my investment accounts? Another peculiar twist is when I determine an asset class for a particular stock for instance HEADWATERS CO Small Cap, MS Money will revert it back to the orginial class. Any way to keep in the class (small cap or mid cap, etc) ? ...

any third party tools like Active Report
Is the Active Report a third party tool? I found it is very useful in building report. Where can i get a tool like the Active Report one or exactly the Active Report? Thank you for your help On May 10, 2:56 am, "metower" <now@com> wrote: > Is the Active Report a third party tool? > I found it is very useful in building report. > Where can i get a tool like the Active Report one or exactly the Active > Report? > > Thank you for your help There are some limitations to Active Reports though...Have you seen Professional Advantage's reporting tool...It&#...

Can a Subreport print it's textboxes on the Main report?
I'm having a heck of a time creating a monthly report for work. It has to sum daily values and group them as monthy totals. It also will show fees that are received once a month. I created a subreport for these fees but they need to blend in with the other data. How do I get the subreport's results to line up with the main report ones? TIA for any help... -- Logo How about creating a main report based on the monthly fees and a subreport of the daily values? Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Logo" <Logo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Picture on Report - Yet Again?
Ok, I know I'm going to get a bunch of links posted in this one regarding see this post here and see this help section there, but I've looked at them and I still can't get this to work, so here I am. First of all I am on Access 2000 I am trying to get a picture to display on a form. The directory for the . jpg/.bmp is located in "tblISF" in a field called "PhotoFilePath". The name of my unbound object frame is "ImageFrame". On the report "rptISF", I would like the picture to display in my group header, so I have tried placing several di...

Financial Reporting using Item Class ID
I am currently implementing 8.0. The client would like to set up a COA using only two segments. Segment 1 being the Account XXXXX, and segment two being the sub-account XX (product line) XXXXX - XX They have, for lack of a better term, a sub-sub-account. Or better yet a breakdown of their product lines. So their ten product lines can be broken down into 30+ sub product lines. Can these 30+ sub product lines be set up as Item Class ID's and somehow be linked back to the sub-account code? I realize standard GL reporting doesn't report to the Class ID level, but can I someho...

List box for reports
I have seen this done but do not know how to accomplish it. I have 5 reports in an access 2007 database. I want to have a listbox on a form that lists the report names :report1, report2, report3,report4,report5 etc. and lets the user pick the report so it can be printed. I know how to make a list box but not how to make it list forms or reports instead of items listed in a table for example. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks Carla On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:27:02 -0800, Carla wrote: > I have seen this done but do not know how to accomplish it. I have 5 report...

Dot Matrix look and feel of some Great Plains reports look bad
I just did a Payroll & HR demo for a local town on Long Island and was embarassed when the audience commented about the fact that many of the reports look like old dot matrix printouts and not grapgical presentations like the competition is showing. I think this show be addressed. I recall one year at convergence that this fact was discussed and I thought it was being addressed..... Am I mistaking ? Please advise.... Image is everything ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggest...

report for billing service calls?
Hi, In our case with have 3 types of support contracts: (we are a consulting company) 1. Yearly contract (1 bill at the start of the contract, its for a recurring system checkup support) 2. Per user request, and we bill the hours works each month (price fixed by hour, eg 80$/h) 3. Prepayed hourly bank (the client pay for 200h of support and we send each month the usage and how many hours remain in bank) Generally a client takes the contract 1 and 2 or 1 and 3. For the contract 1, there is no problem to bill the client. For the contract 2: I want to bill the client directly from MSCRM . So ...

Best way to make report sections optional ?
I have a report that has several sections of data that are optional. The user indicates this by checkboxes on the form that runs the report. What is the best way to do this, make them subreports even though the data is all in the same table row? mscertified wrote: >I have a report that has several sections of data that are optional. >The user indicates this by checkboxes on the form that runs the report. >What is the best way to do this, make them subreports even though the data >is all in the same table row? Insufficient information ;-) What do you mean by "sections...

custom POP received not invoiced report
Has anyone developed a historical custom POP received not invoiced report that can be run as of a user-specified date? The report would return those receipts that were not invoiced as of that date and would function much like the historical aged trial balances in PM and RM. Is anyone aware of a 3rd party product that has this functionality? Hey Mike, I have developed one for our company. This has exactly the info what you are looking for. We call it as POP Aging Report internally and is segregated by buckets. There are a couple of things, one is an entire POP may not be matched with ...

DPM reporting
Hi everybody I have got a problem with DPM 2007 which is installed on Windows Server 2008 x64. If I open the Administrator Console and click on the Reporting tab, I get the well known ID 3013 error message: DPM could not connect to SQL Server Reporting Services server because of IIS connectivity issues. I went to IIS 7 Manager and ensured that Scripts (in Handler Mappings – Feature Permissions) are allowed for the ReportServer$MS$DPM2007$ website. I tried to browse to the Reports$MS$DPM2007$ website and got the following error message: The attempt to connect to the report s...

Summary %age report
I have a report based on a table that contains details of orders won and lost and their values. I would like to produce a report that gives the following information: percentage of orders won as a percentage of total orders percentage of orders lost as a percentage of total orders percentage of orders won as a percentrage of orders > £250000 How can I achieve this? ...

"Word-like" table in Access Reports ?
I would like to create a "word-like" table in an Access word. That includes vertical and horizontal lines. Is there a way? Also, I need the text inside the table to be able to grow. I tried using the graphic lines between the text fields. The horizontal lines are fine, since the growing text fields moves those lines down. However, the vertical lines do not grow. I tried using a rectangle, thinking that perhaps as the text fields would "push-down" the lines the rectangle. However, that did not happen. Has anyone faced this problem? Thanks, Leif Maybe this wil...

Blackberry access to FRX reports in Drill Down Viewer Format
Can FRX reports be viewed from a Blackberry device in Drill Down Viewer Format? Not unless you can install the drill down viewer app on your device. The short answer is no, you can't. You can e-mail reports as HTML documents and Excel documents which your Blackberry device can probably view just fine. -- Charles Allen, MVP "AcctgType" wrote: > Can FRX reports be viewed from a Blackberry device in Drill Down Viewer Format? ...

Can an Excel Invoice link to an Excel Accounts Receivable Report?
I'm useing the newest version of Microsoft Office (2003??), and I want to do my invoices in Excel and I would like to if and how to have the invoices tracked in the Excel Accounts Receivable Report. ...

Page 2 of Receipts and Z Reports
How do I get to page 2 in the Journal Viewer? All CC receipts and X/Z Reports are made up of 2 pages. I can only view page 1 in the journal viewer. I've tried every key combination and button I thought possible but it will not advance to the 2nd page???? Ctrl + right arrow. It's a goofy one to remember. -- Jocelyn "David Parrish" wrote: > How do I get to page 2 in the Journal Viewer? > > All CC receipts and X/Z Reports are made up of 2 pages. I can only view page > 1 in the journal viewer. > > I've tried every key combination and button I ...

Reporting / Exporting
Hey Guys, does anyone know if Money can integrate with excel, SQL, Access or any other form of reporting tool? I know you can export to many formats - but I wanted someting more dynamic. I want to set up a spreadsheet that automatically polls money for my mission critical information. Thanks guys. Alex You can't even export to many formats, or at least not in general ways beyond specific reports. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=9 and http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=10 for answers specific to your question. MoneyLink is suitable for some kinds of things you describe. Signifi...

Problem with Report Manager on SQL2005, please help!!!
I have a problem with Report Manager and don't know how to fix it. The situation is next: I have CRM 3.0 and SQL2005 installed on the same server. By the way this is the first experience with SQL2005. Everything installed fine, but i cant work with report manager as i did on SQL2000 by going to this page http://server/reports. I can see and open reports in CRM, i can open report server but when I try to open this link i get this error: The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request. This is very critical to me and a company, please assist! Many thanks in advance! --------------...

"Unable to read file" error message when you open Excel file that contains a PivotTable report
Hi, I am get an "Unable to read file" error message when opening a Excel file that contains a PivotTable report. All the symptoms match microsoft support article 819853, except I am using Office 2003 not 2002. Is there a patch for the problem and how do I obtain it. I do need to unprotect and protect the workbook and worksheets, and not corrupt the file. Regards Tim ...

Any way to format the X & Z report to print on a single full page?
I want to print my X & Z reports in a standard printer, rather than the 40 column POS printer. Is there any way to do this and maybe print one page, instead of 3 pages, since it thinks it is printing to a 40 column? hi jonathan, their is a reciept format in partner or customer souce that can do this for you all you have to do is load it into your reciept folder in RMS and use it as your Z report. it can be found at this web address https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms/ModifiedReports/ "Jonathan Smith" wrote: > I want to prin...

Kerberos issue with SQL Reporting Services 2005 on Server 2003 R2
Hi Guys, apologies if this is the incorrect forum, so moderators, feel free to move it to SQL/IIS/SharePoint as appropriate... [Windows Server Security moderator pushed me this direction] I have a test environment that I'm trying to get SQL Reporting Services 2005 SP3 working in integrated mode with SharePoint 2007 SP2. The environment is all in VMWare, running Server 2003 R2 x86 and is layed out like this: SERVER A: AD/DNS/DHCP SERVER B: SQL 2005 SP3 CU8 SERVER C: SharePoint 2007 SP2 Dec 09 CU - Central admin on port 9000 - SSP on port 9001 - MySite on port...

REPORTING SERVICES ERROR #2
Hi guys, Thanks in advance for the help. I have a big problem with the SRS, this is my architecture: - Dynamics CRM 4 (one server) - SQL 2005 SP3 y SRS in the same SERVER: Instance name (CRM4) When I tried to acces the ReportServer$CRM4 and Reports$CRM4, I get an error "page not found". I have tried several things, but never get to work. I have unistalled the connector between CRM and SRS, when I try to set up again always get the error "can find Resporting Services" (I'm installing in the SRS Server). My questions is can I fix the SRS Instance CRM4, it is a pro...

Access Wizard no longer works
On our school system, when trying to use any of the Wizard functions nothing happens. When we click on the "Create form by using wizard" button nothing happens. The forms etc can be created using the Design View, then using the properties button I can choose the relevant table if need be. One or two of the 200+ pc's around the school still have the wizard, but we need them all operational. Can anyone provide assistance? Do we need to do a complete re-install over the network? Many thanks I would guess something went south with those installations. You could try a repair on...