Testing RMS Add-int

Hi,
I have developed a add-in for TenderEnd Hook and would like to test it. I
have already tested it from my test windows program but would like to test it
from RMS. Is there a way to do it as i dont have POS.

Thanks

Manoj
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How can I add transaction while using the online version of money
Ok... when I first bought Money several years ago and installed it on my home computer, I could then login while at work via the passport and see the information that I had entered on my home computer. If I purchased something during the day I could go online and add the transaction which was great way to know at any given moment what my TRUE balance was in my account. Now when I check my Money account online from work I can see all the information I've entered at home but now there is no way to add a new transaction other then from my home computer where I have Money installed. ...

How do I delete the test documents in my recent documents?
I took the test for the excel spreadsheets and now they are in my recent documents and I want to know how to remove them, can you help me? Go into Options and set your MRU list to zero. Close Excel and restart. Reset the list to whatever you like. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:17:01 -0800, mrjack <mrjack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I took the test for the excel spreadsheets and now they are in my recent >documents and I want to know how to remove them, can you help me? ...

test
test ...

Excel 2003 adds extra quotes to CSV upon resaving
I have a CSV that when viewed in notepad has the following 2 lines "R1","J","3","","N","4",":4","0" "R1","L","2","","N","4",":4","0" but no matter if i open in by double-clicking or importing the data into a blank worksheet, then resaving, when i open the CSV in notepad, it comes out looking like this, with extra quotes, rather than just the quoting following along with the original 2 lines. """R1"","...

Problem in permanent type add-in toolbar
Hi, I have been facing a issue with dealing with my add-in toolbar. I want to make my toolbar permanent so that use can hide and reposition it permanently(even after restarting Outlook). At the same time, I want to support my add-in toolbar for all opened Outlook explorer. I want to make sure that at any point of time there must be one and only one toolbar on any Outlook window. I have tried below methods but none worked: 1. Tried deleting toolbar on shutdown. This doesn't delete the toolbar and each restarting outlook adds new toolbar. Private Sub AddinInstance_OnBegi...

VC++ .NET 2002: How To Use the Class View's Properties window to add a message handler for the WN_KEYDOWN message
Hi all I used "The EX05c Example: Scrolling" of the book "Programming With Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Core Reference" (6th Edition) as my 3rd example of MFC exercises to catch up my VC++ .NET 2002 (VC++ 7.0) programming. I started my 'Eg05c' project in the MFC Application Wizard and followed the 1 thru 7 steps instructed in the book (pages 82-85) I believed I did the steps 1, 2 and 3 correctly: 1 - In MFC Application Wizard -Eg05c, I setthe CEg05cView to "CScrollView" 2 - I added the m_rectEllipse and m_nColor data members in Eg05cView.h by typing in "...

Excel Add-In for SQL Server Analysis Services Error -- Need Help
I have the add-in installed and it was working. However, lately I keep getting an error stating: Excel Add-in for Analysis Services has not been initialized I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no luck. Anyone help out here? Alan ...

Test your knowledge here.
Suppose there is a number is 100 Problem 1: The amount is decrease by 2% Problem 2: The amount increase to 120 Conditions: 1. No hard-coding. 2. Use just ONE formula. This is to ensure that th formula created is flexible. Can the formula increase the price by 6% Can the formula decrease 100 to 80? Thanks. Your help is highly appreciated -- accountingfrea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- accountingfreak's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2551 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=...

How do I stop "Do you want to add this person to messenger" popups
Several times a week I'm getting popups, asking if I want to "add this person to messenger". This is getting very, very annoying. How do I turn this "feature" off? I know when someone I actually care about is going to add me to messenger, I can turn it on when that time comes. Several times a week? I get it many times a day, and it's driving me crazy! What you are supposed to do is go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy. Here, under Contact Lists you will find a check box saying "Alert me when other people add me to their contact list". Y...

add to Runas command
I tried adding some more functionality to the batch file below with no success. Is there a way that I can add to this batch file? For example, color 1f and loading some macros would be great too. Thanks. runas.exe /user:Administrator cmd.exe Below is an example batch file (incorporating the command you quoted ) I have working on my system to add some helpful stuff to a new "cmd" window.... *NB Make sure the batch-file is named ADMCMD.BAT and is in the system's "path" (i.e.; in a folder included in the PATH variable, usually C:\WINDOWS is one) and...

Excel and ADD INS
Using Automation, I'm trying to startup an Add-In to Excel called Crystal Ball. Does anyone know if there is an API or how I can go about doing this within Excel programically ? ...

test post
Testing my ability to Post. ...

Allow active x controls to run in RMS POS
Hi there. When trying to run drilldown.htm in RMS on my POS computer, I get the error message "Your current security settings prohibit running active x controls on this page", and it doesn't work. It works fine on my back office pc, and I can't find any difference between the IE settings on the two pcs. Where would I find the setting to allow active x controls to run? Cheers Problem solved, windows automatically blocked it because I sent it as an email attachment from my office pc Mheill wrote: > Hi there. > > When trying to run drilldown.htm in RMS on my POS co...

test #11
please use the test groups "h" <h@ms.com> wrote in message news:Oq5QWRPRFHA.2384@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > ...

is Retail Management System(RMS) been used at cafeterias?
Is Ms Retail Management System been used at cafeterias? It might work in a small operation. But is it the right fit? Not in my opinion. Other software is more cafe' friendly and made for the task. If you have a small cafe, in a retail store you might consider it, if your menu does not need to print on remote kitchen printers, and your using RMS for retail. Other wise look at Dinerware perhaps or software designed for restaurants. mt "D. Reveron" <D. Reveron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D79643B-B9BF-4DD2-96F2-B49D5BCFD5C7@microsoft.com... ...

formula to add a number to a long string **
I'm not quite sure how to best describe this: I need a formula that will take the example below and return the "final result" Col. A = 24.43.234.555 and Col B= 23 making Final Result = 24.43.234.578 Is there a way to do this? This seems to work: =LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-3)&(RIGHT(TEXT(A1,"0"),3))+23 HTH, Ryan--- -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "MMangen" wrote: > I'm not quite sure how to best describe this: > > I need a formula that will take the e...

How do i add " to the beginning of all cells
I have a login script that has lost its quote marks. example: DisableChangePassword=dword:00000001 It should read: ::\"::DisableChangePassword::\"::=dword:00000001 I have already added the quotes to the far side: DisableChangePassword::\"::=dword:00000001 But i am having trouble adding the first quote mark. Oh by the way there are over 500 entries to be made, so one at a time is not what i want to do. Also not all rows need the quote marks. Thank you for your help!! -- yvanblo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ yvanblo's Profile...

HELP: Add textbox to a frame at run time
Hi All, How can I add text boxes on the form at run time based on what user inputs in a textbox? For eg: I have a textbox "Total Students" , so Once I input a number in that textbox, I want to have that many textboxes on the form during run time. If I input 4 I want four textboxes to be displayed on the form. Thanks in advance ...

test #44

i need to add more options to a formula but i don't know how
hi, on one of my worksheets i use this formula =SUMIF(G126:G242,"UNPAID",F126:F242) this tells excel to add up all our unpaid invoices and tell me how muc we are owed. I now want the formula to add up all the boxes with unpaid next t them, plus all boxes with these phrases next to them: received-not banked yet banked-not cleared yet so i have tried things like thi =SUMIF(G126:G242,"UNPAID(or)received-not banked yet(or)banked-no cleared yet",F126:F242) but it does not work. as you will have guessed i am not too great wit excel. :confused: incidentally, unpaid, re...

test for exernal links
Is it possible to test if a workbook has external links to another workbookl what i am trying to do is display a message when a user closes a workbook saying the workbook has external links. How would i code this?? I believe there is a security setting that does this check when the workbook opens(Excel 2007). "hervinder" <hervinder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08A95302-287D-4E91-A841-84F44CA309A4@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to test if a workbook has external links to another > workbookl > > what i am trying to do i...

add contacts to email addressbook, when option greyed out?
if i goto contacts/properties/outlook address book , the option to "show this folder as an address book is greyed out. i cannot use the conternts folder or any othe folder i have created as a adress boook it always remains greyed out. any ideas please? Create a new mail profile - you have given precious little information on your setup but I would bet dollars to donuts that you attempted to transfer your data using Windows Easy Transfer. That never works for OUtlook data without creating a corrupt profile. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep ...

CRM dev to test to prod
I am just getting started on a CRM implementation. How successfull have you been with three different environments and promotion of customization/data from dev up to produciton? Are there any tricks to promoting from one environment to another? Thanks for your help! We often use multiple environments. Change control and the export/import of customizatins is the key. Depending on the data associated with some of tha tables, you can spend some time migrating data as well, but that's no different than any application. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Kenny C" <K...

test
Test of the News -- Elvira Mi Photo Gallery http://www.personal.able.es/ensoriano ...

Can anyone do quick test please?
Is there anyone out there with Outlook 2000 that can tell me if, when they save any received attachment, does the saved file get a modified and created time that is different from your PC's clock time? On two PC's I've tried this (one with Windows XP Pro, one with 98SE), they have the system Date/Time Properties Time Zone set to GMT+08:00, and Outlook 2000's Tools | Options | Preferences | Calendar Options | Time Zone is also set to GMT+8:00. When an attachment is saved, it gets modified and created times 8 hours ahead of the Current System Time (CST). Saving attac...