tender type.

For some reason I am unable to create a voucher/gift card tender type.  RMS
allows me to create it but it doesn't show in the tender types when I ring
the transaction.  Is there a check box I missing somewhere?

Thanks
0
zoostation (66)
2/20/2006 6:30:28 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You must do a Z report before it will appear.

Rob

"zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For some reason I am unable to create a voucher/gift card tender type.
> RMS
> allows me to create it but it doesn't show in the tender types when I ring
> the transaction.  Is there a check box I missing somewhere?
>
> Thanks

0
rob242 (534)
2/20/2006 7:06:09 PM
Thanks Rob.

"Rob" wrote:

> You must do a Z report before it will appear.
>
> Rob
>
> "zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > For some reason I am unable to create a voucher/gift card tender type.
> > RMS
> > allows me to create it but it doesn't show in the tender types when I ring
> > the transaction.  Is there a check box I missing somewhere?
> >
> > Thanks

0
zoostation (66)

How am I able to type text into the textboxes with in my sheet?
How am I able to type text into the textboxes in my worksheet? I am in the process of making a form for customers to fill out as an attachment but i can't seem to figure out why i can't type in the text boxes. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Jaime email: Jaimekins22885@msn.com You need to put the excel enviroment in Run mode (you were in desig mode when you added the text boxes). View the visual basic toolbar an click the blue triangle with the pencil pointing to it. This puts yo in run mode. Any reason why you would add text boxes to a spreadsheet? Wouldn'...

Typing message error

outlook server type
i'm trying to setup an nbnet account and its asking to click one of the following and i do not remember which one it is.. heres what its asking to click on Microsoft exchanger server POP3 IMAP HTTP Additional server types i have my aliant connection username and my email information username.. but i dont know what server to pick..i need to be able to send/recieve my mail messages. can someone please help me get through this step by step It sounds like it's POP3, but the instructions should be available from your ISP. You can either call them or check their website for the details ...

about type LPSTR
Hello! Some background information I have a C# asp.net web application that call a MFC DLL. The problem is that the MFC DLL cause a protected memory error that we try to locate. I have then installed the IIS on my local computer. I can now debug from VS and step into the MFC DLL and check where it will cause error. So now I use the real IIS on my local PC when running the C# asp.net web application. So I start my C# asp.net web application from within my VS 2008 and then step into the MFC DLL to be able to see where my error will appear. When debugging the MFC DLL I have now discovered ...

WSDL complex type generation.
does anyone know if wsdl.exe actually uses xsd.exe to generate the wsdl contract file ? Iam looking for ways to control schema generation of my custom classes, so they take into account the public properties of the base classes any help would be appreciated. regards -a ...

Compiler error dependent name is not a type prefix with 'typename' to indicate a type
I'm getting a compile error on vs2005 that I dont understand. The help explains that this is a breaking change for VC++.NET 2005 compiler, made in order to conform to the ISO C++ standard, and I've tried it using evc+ + 4.0 sp4 and it compiles ok. Code is as follows............. //paramstring.h template <class T> class ParameterStringAW { public: typedef T* PT; typedef const T* PCT; class CKeyValuePair { protected: TString m_strKey; TString m_strValue; BOOL m_bIgnoreCase; public: CKeyValuePair(PCT szKey, PCT szValue, BOOL bIgnoreCase) : m_strKey(szKey), ...

no text convertor is installed for this type of file -powerpoint
A ppt file which I had worked on earlier now refuses to open using PowerPoint. I get a error window with the message " PowerPoint can't read the outline from c:\users|abcd.ppt. No text converter is installed for this file type. I am surprised because this is a file that I had created and worked on and now it doesn't open in PowerPoint. All work gone to waste? If your using PowerPoint 2007 it might be that the PowerPoint presentation was created in PowerPoint 95 and 2007 cannot open presentations created that far back. You would have to use an earlier version of P...

CRM Mobile 3.0
We have upgraded a client to CRM 3.0 Professional. We followed the CRM Mobile documentation and uninstalled CRM 1.2 mobile and then created an installation package and then deployed a .exe using the local intranet environment. They CRM Mobile 1.2 was working fine on their devices prior. Uninstalled the CRM Mobile files on the actual device. The .exe installed fine on the device but when try to bring up CRM Mobile on device receive the following error: An unexpected error has occurred in CRMMobile.exe. Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for moer informati...

Cursor jumping when typing in Outlook
Hi there, I have as client that complains his cursor jumps while typing in Outlook and Word. Initially I thought that he might be pressing a wrong key by chance but I checked it myself. I does not jump to a specific position but to any position where he already typed. Has anyone experienced this or know about a fix? I would appreciate it if you can help. -- Manie Verster Computer Programmer Johannesburg South Africa Manie Verster wrote: > Hi there, > > I have as client that complains his cursor jumps while typing in Outlook and > Word. Initially I thought that he might be...

error.type command problem in Excel 97
Please notify me if I am posting to the wrong group. REF: I am using Excel 97. I am using ERROR.TYPE command to detect a failed VLOOKUP command. In cell J7, I place the following VLOOKUP command: =VLOOKUP($F$9,QB_Rpt!$B$1:$G$100,4,FALSE) In another cell (A1) , I place the following command: =IF(ERROR.TYPE($J$7)=7,0,$J$7) If the VLOOKUP fails, cell J7 = #N/A (which I believe is error type 7), and cell A1 displays $0.00 as desired. However, if the VLOOKUP is successful, cell J7 = $90.00 (the lookup value), but cell A1 displays #N/A, rather than the desired value of $90.00. This is the sa...

Correcting account type & posting to prior year
We have a a couple of G/L accounts that were set up as Balance Sheet accounts but should be P & L accounts. We're following TK Article # 864913 but when we get to the step where we make the journal entry to post to the closed year, we get this error message "cannot post to more than one year prior to the first day of the earliest open year". Our closed fiscal year is year 2005, running 11/01/04 to 10/31/05. Our current open year is year 2006, running 11/01/05 to 10/31/06. The journal entry were trying to post is dated 10/31/05. What could be the problem? ...

when I type a long number it shows up as smaller number and +
when converting from xls to csv format, some of my longer mortgage numbers get condensed into a smaller number with a letter, a plus sign and another number. example: 100020013120 turns into 1.0002E+11. Any way to get rid of this? Thanks, Yes, just specify the format that you want. Format Cells...>Number>0 decimal places Regards, Fred "SandyC" <SandyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA52E426-360E-4BE5-B63B-1209E673CA65@microsoft.com... > when converting from xls to csv format, some of my longer mortgage numbers > get conde...

Mime type used to send attachments
Is there a way to tell outlook which mime type to use when sending attachments. I'm trying to receive email from an outlook client that sends .pdf and .mdb files with the application\octet stream mime type which is blocked by my firewall. Can we use outlook/exchagne to override that setting? ...

PA Cost Categories should allow multiple transaction usage types
When creating new cost categories, in a real life project accounting or job cost environment, most clients don't want all their cost categories to be different. You should be able to say when setting up a cost category that you want that cost category to be able to be used as a Timesheet AND Purchases/Materials, you should be able to pick one or many of the usage types. I currently have a client that had to implement 2 million cost categories to get around this product limitation and there is not one good business reason why the software wouldn't allow this! Please place this...

What is X500 Email-type ?
I have Exchange 2000 SP3 running Windows 2000 SP4 and using Outlook 2003. Can you someone please tell me what Email Address type of X500 is used for? When in Active Directory, I go to the E-mail Addresses tab of a user and I see that entry along with other aliases. Please Advise. Thank you!! DM X500 is a proxy email address that is created when a mailbox is moved using the Exchange Migration wizard (ie. Mailboxes moved from one organization to another). This address points to the DN of the mailbox in its former organization. This allows for people to reply to messages sent by that user p...

types of email
Just set up Outlook 2003 and a personal address book since I'm more use to that format than contacts. When putting in a new entry one of the boxes that needs to be filled out is "E-mail type". What should I be using and how many types are there? I'd appreciate some help. Couldn't find anything in the help menus. -- Ron You really would be better off using Contacts, its not a steep learning curve, and will likely provide better integration. Checking the wab, on another sys, I can find no refference to 'email type' and there appears v.little difference bet...

Adding data from multiple worksheets of the same type
Hi, Please can you advise? I have created an order form to send to clients each week. They type the number of each product that they want to buy into the Quantity column, cell 1,2,3 etc. according to which item they want. How can I total all the clients ' weekly orders, from each cell in the Quantity column, into a single master file, with the total at Quantity column, cell 1, 2, 3, etc. so that I can simply send the master file straight to the cash and carry store? Thanks very much Leon ...

How do I unlock a section on an applic form so I can type on it?
I am trying to type on an on-line application, however it state the section is locked. How do I unlock it or can I send the app to my e-mail and type on it that way? Please answer A.S.A. P. Thank you Your options depend on what kind of a form you are dealing with. Ask the people/web site that supplied the form. Word forms, that you can download and save locally, can be edited if you know the password, or if you bypass the password by inserting the form into a new, blank document. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "cloutie" wrote: > I am trying to t...

How to type subscript and superscript in excel sheet
Hi Can anybody suggest me how to type the subscript and superscript in excel sheet?????????????????? Hi select the characters in the formula bar and goto 'Format - Cells' "Desh" wrote: > Hi > Can anybody suggest me how to type the subscript and superscript in excel > sheet?????????????????? > IF you do this a lot, John Walkenbach's free SuperSub add-in makes it much easier (it's included in his commercial PUP v5 add-in, as well): http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/supersub.htm In article <E060E171-0622-4DB1-8734-3B4727A3FF4E@microsoft.com&...

Publisher not type, will only allow me to open and print
Hi, l wish to learn how publisher works and so l downloaded the trail version (try before you buy) well l have activated it but it will not allow me to type anything open anything not even add a picture so l am at a loss. Do l just uninstall and leave it at that or buy it??? Scroll down in this article, there is a link for Fix It, also a fix for the Opa12.dat file. How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to activate a 2007 Office suite http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919895 -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Publisher" <Pu...

show address emails suggestions when typing name in to or cc
Can not get outlook 07 to suggest email addresses when I type a name into to or cc? "shasta" <shasta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:160A4F61-5B0C-4539-90F1-E67EBB80152C@microsoft.com... > Can not get outlook 07 to suggest email addresses when I type a name into > to > or cc? > > Is this a new installation? it only shows them after you've sent messages to those people. Unless the profile is corrupt. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-t...

VSS and Snapshots/Clones log purging and mixing backup types
I would really appreciate if anyone could answer the following questions for me as we are looking into the use of iSCSI block storage and snapshot technology: 1. Is a snapshot capable of being rolled forward in the event of a DB failure/corruption to provide a no-loss restore in the event of DB corruption? 2. Can a snapshot be mounted into an RSG? 3. Can agent based conventional backups be mixed with VSS backups? 4. If snapshotting is used how are log files purged? 5. As snapshots are deltas are backed up clones required in order to protect from disk failures? The original data needs to b...

Tender Types
Hi If the overtender option is ticked for a tender type and the type has been set to other, at POS if the amount is over tendered for that tender type the POS comes back with a message 'overtype 317'. When you click on ok to the message, POS does nothing and you have to close down POS and then go back in to continue. Currently running version 1.2.0184. Please can anyone at Microsoft help in regards to this issue? Thanks Guppy ...

Wrong Data Type - Too Many Characters
I have a form [FA1_OrgMaster] that has a Combo Box [cboCounties]. The cbo's Row Source is a Query with 2 columns - [TYaa_CountyNumber] - Integer, and [TYaa_CountyName] - Text 50 characters. The first column - CountyNumber - is Bound, but only the 2nd is displayed to the user in the cbo. I have a Form Open Event Procedure - but it doesn't affect the cbo. I have a Form Load Procedure that does: _______________ Private Sub Form_Load() On Error GoTo HandleError Me!cboOrgs = Null Me!cboCounties = Null Me!cboCounties = "Choose County" Me!cboCounties.SetF...

typing text on full page picture
i want a grey scale picture in background with text on top. Are you asking how to do this? Create a text box, type your text, and insert your picture on the page Change the Order of picture to "Send to Back" and make sure that the layout properties of the picture are not set to wrap. -- James Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida "Spiritsis" <Spiritsis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D0EABCB-337E-4EB0-8393-38004136D26B@microsoft.com... > i want a grey scale picture in background with text on top. Is your image al...