Tender Type - RMS 2.0

Hi Mates,

I am using RMS 2.0 and have some issues with the tenders.

I need to create the following tender

Salary

Purpose:Employees buys the material and the salary is deducted against the
purchase. Like to know which tender type can be used for this. Here we need
to capture the employee code in the database.

Thanks in Advance

0
RK (47)
12/3/2007 11:29:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Create a store account for the employees.

"RK" <RK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Mates,
>
> I am using RMS 2.0 and have some issues with the tenders.
>
> I need to create the following tender
>

> Salary
>
> Purpose:Employees buys the material and the salary is deducted against the
> purchase. Like to know which tender type can be used for this. Here we
> need
> to capture the employee code in the database.
>
> Thanks in Advance

0
maurice1766 (189)
12/3/2007 8:10:59 PM
can you please elaborate.

Thanks
RK
"Maurice Gordon" wrote:

> Create a store account for the employees.
>
> "RK" <RK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Mates,
> >
> > I am using RMS 2.0 and have some issues with the tenders.
> >
> > I need to create the following tender
> >

> > Salary
> >
> > Purpose:Employees buys the material and the salary is deducted against the
> > purchase. Like to know which tender type can be used for this. Here we
> > need
> > to capture the employee code in the database.
> >
> > Thanks in Advance

0
RK (47)

CRM 3.0
I'm having an "unknown error" when syncing contacts with Outlook 2003. Is there a log anywhere that displays more detail about the error? I don't see anything in Event Log. In the mean time, i've been trying to disable the sync of contacts in CRM 3.0. I've unchecked the setting in the CRM options button in Outlook and i've also tried removing the Local Data constraint for contacts but it still is syncing contacts and error out. Thank you. ------=_NextPart_0001_585128C3 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Thanks for your ques...

sharing workbook #2
i have a sheet, which i want to share it with others. i want others t append data to it on a continuos basis and all that data should b saved. can somebody "teach " me how to go about it? for eg: i want to record login and logout time by employees in a x sheet. this login and logout time would be entered by the employee themselves, against their names that is in a column -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

DirectShow MPEG-2
I'm trying to play various files that I've converted to different formats. I've tried three different formats. Two of the videos play, but with no sound. One video won't play because RealPlayer SP says it has to download update and then it can't because "Microsoft DirectShow compatible MPEG-2 decoding software isn't installed". I have wasted a great deal of time trying to find what I need and can't. When I found one site and tried to download it said I didn't need it because I have SP3. I have windows xp home edition 2002, sp3. I want to...

Entering Numbers with 2 Decimal Places
Hi, I've been using Excel for years, yet this is my first time on this newsgroup. When reconciling my checkbook, I can set my 10-key calculator to 2 decimal places, so that whenever I enter a number, it automatically converts it to dollars and cents. Is there a way to do this in Excel so that I don't have to hit the "." ? Thanks, Bruce Choose Tools>Options On the Edit tab, add a check mark to Fixed Decimals Set the number of places to 2 Click OK Bruce wrote: > Hi, > > I've been using Excel for years, yet this is my first time on this > newsgroup....

ughh.... Office 2004 sp2 (11.2) update error
Let me start this out by saying I'm a PC engineer, I do not do Macs, but my wife had a G4 and we just upgraded it. I know I'm not the only one getting this error as I've seen it listed about a dozen times, but the only people that I see with a solution have external hard drives. I've loaded Office 2004 with SP2 Version 11.2 (050714). I've tried auto update as well as downloading. and I keep getting the #$%#@ error "The installer could not locate the correct version of the software required to install this update. See the Read Me file included with this install to det...

RMS Installation
We recently acquired a new client (single location outdoor mercandizer) with an existing RMS installation. One of our first tasks was to install a new workstation and add RMS. Upon installation on the desktop, I can connect to the SQL database on the "server" with Store Operations Administrator, but NOTHING happens with Store Operations Manager except a dialogue box stating it can't hit the database. How do I point SOM to the database???? Thanks in advance for the help!!! Symmessooner in SO Administrator - File/Configuration Make sure you log into Windows as an admi...

CRM 4.0 workflow.config error
Hi, I am getting the following in my trace log in CRM 4.0. "The DotNetAssembly upgrade failed: Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Failed validating the workflow.config file. The 'entity' attribute is not declared." The workflow.config is fine and contains a parameter as follows: <parameter name="AccountID" datatype="lookup" entityname="account" attribute="accountid"/> I know that it is calling the workflow step though because an earlier error was fixed when I changed the config of the step. Does anyone know what is going on? CRM 4...

From new Publisher to old #2
Hi. I have constructed a document in Publisher XP, and I am now sitting at a computer with Publisher 2000. And I need the document now. Is there anyway that I online can convert the document. I realise I should have converted at the computer with the newer Publisher, and I though I did - but I must have forgotten. Is there any way I can get around my stupid mistake, or will I HAVE to pay? I will convert it for you. Send it to gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com It is very possible you will lose formatting and if images are involved, the file may increase quite a bit. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MV...

2 Servers
We have a new Windows Server 2008 as a Domain controller. We also have the existing Server with Windows Server 2003. We are thinking of using the older Windows Server 2003 as a Mail Server running Exchange Server 2007. How should we configure the Server runing Exchange SErver 2007: (a) as a Domain Controller (Backup Domain Controller) (b) as a Member Server Your response will be appreciated. Regards, Guido it doesn't matter.. if you will only run the mail server on it.. or you can create a virtual server and run only the mail server on it as well.. easier ...

eConnect 10.0 SDK (version prior to SP1 & SP2)?
Hi All, I am reposting this question, as I am yet to succeed in finding the correct link to this download. I need eConnect 10.0 SDK, version prior to SP2, since SP2 require the basic version to be present. And I do not have this installed. I checked PartnerSource, but it is leading me to SP2 install page. I sincerely hope someone assist me in finding the correct link in PartnerSource. -- Regards, Vaidy https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/eConnect10DownloadsforMicrosoftDynamicsGP10.htm "Vaidy" wrote: > > Hi All, > > I am repostin...

Smart List export to Excel #2
Hi, We are using Dynamics 9.0 and Office 2003. When we try to do a Smart List export to Excel, we keep getting an "Exception_Class_Object_Exception" that references varying object errors, such as 'Cells' or 'Value'; the object errors will change each time we try an export. As a workaround, I've found that closing Excel before doing the export allows the export to complete successfully. However, that solution isn't acceptable, as our Dynamics users would like to be able to work in Excel, doing other tasks, while the export is processing. Does anyone...

How to print 2000+ characters seen in formula bar? #2
Formula bar shows +1024 characters, screen only shows 1024. Printer only prints 1024. How can I print all? Add some alt-enters to force new lines within the cell. Use a smaller font. Widen the column width lengthen the row height. Curious wrote: > > Formula bar shows +1024 characters, screen only shows 1024. Printer only > prints 1024. How can I print all? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@netscape.com Thanks, but none of your suggestions work. I'm using Excel 2003 by the way. "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Add some alt-enters to force new lines within the cell. &g...

Font problem #2
I'm using the free trial download of Publisher & at work I use Publisher 2003. Regardless of which one, the font is changing whenever I type a ' or press the spacebar. I'm using Helvetica, and Times New Roman is the default. The toolbar shows Helvetica, but these characters switch the font to TNR. I've searched the help menu which has been useless. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks! ...

Open file(2) from file(1) and then close file(1)
I need to open a file(2) when I open file(1) and then close file(1) File(1) name can change so I need variables. sequence will be Open File(1) Open File(2)... I do it by the following macro: Public LaunchFile As String 'in this public variable I want to keep file(1) name Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim lDir, lFile, lFileMtr As String lDir = Sheets("launch").Range("B2") & "\" 'direction of my file to open lFile = Sheets("launch").Range("B3") & ".xls" 'file name to openm lFi...

OWA error message #2
I got "440 Login Timeout" when open OWA. Without SSL, it's OK. I am using Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. Please help, Thank you inadcance. Lisa Have you installed the OWA hotfix and Exchange 2003 Service Pack 1? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831464 This may help as well.... http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/e2k3/e2k3/_esdk_arch_webdav_security.asp Bob "Lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:043a01c48fb9$4689e360$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I got "440 Login Timeout" when open OWA. Without SSL, > it's OK. ...

how to generate xsd for sqlxml 3.0
Hi guys, How to generate this xsd schema below for SqlXml <?xml version="1.0" ?> <Schema xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data" xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql"> <ElementType name="Employee" sql:relation="Employees" > <AttributeType name="EmpID" /> <AttributeType name="FName" /> <AttributeType name="LName" /> <attribute type="EmpID" sql:field="EmployeeID&q...

Publisher v 2.0
I have some files from an old 3.1 system that I would like to import into a newer v of Publisher. Can I open them with Publisher 2003 etc? You should be able to open them... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081001c4e5f5$c7f92a40$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I have some files from an old 3.1 system that I would > like to import into a newer v of Publisher. Can I open > them with Publisher 2003 etc? >-----Original Message----- >...

Contacts with 2 or more Email addresses
I have a couple of contacts that have more than one email address. When I send an email, it wants to send it to ALL there email address when I ricght click on a persons contact name and choose create a new mail message. Is there a way to make it default to a certain email address? I have office 2007 on Windows XP delete the addresses you don;'t want to include. The send to contact action doesn't have a way to identify the address you wish to use, so rather than pop up a dialog first, it adds all the addresses so you can choose which address (or send to all). -- Diane Poremsky...

Outbound message queue #2
Hi I have Exchange 5.5 :( In the Internet Mail Service, Queues, Outbound messages awaiting delivery, there are hundreds of emails that look like SPAM. I know our Exchange Server is not a mail relay so where are all of these emails coming from and how do I stop them. I tried turning on all the message tracking and log file options I could find and looking at the log file but it didn't really show anything obvious except the domain "mail.ru" was on a like 30 messages. (I put "mail.ru" in the domain reject list) Can someone help me please................... Tha...

Excel password #2
Hi all, I've an old worksheet in Excel 2k, and I forgot the password I saved with it. Is there a way to retrieve it? thanks N! Xau N! Xau, Workbook password to open???? If so, here's a post by Norman Harker that should give you a start. John <snip> Hi! If it is a workbook password then here is the standard post on that one: The following sites advertise ability to recover, amongst other things, Excel file passwords. These passwords are imposed when saving Excel files and are not to be confused with *internal* passwords on sheets and workbook structure. http://www.i...

RMS, PC Charge, and EBT
My customer wants to accept EBT. We looked at the TPI addon but it doesnt seem right that every item needs to have that "Accept Food Stamp" check mark. I understand that RMS, PC Charge, and EBT will work together, is this correct? If so, has anybody done it...do you have any advice? Beause of the way EBT is configured by the state the best option is to have a seperate machine for the EBT transactions. They should be able to get it from the state. The first problem is that PCCharge and there debit module has problems of its own. Second problem when a EBT card is swiped the ...

Formula #2
I am trying ot put in a formula. I have a two columns with Revenue listed. One is the Estimate, one is the actual. If there is not an amount in the Actual amount column, I added the cell that was in the Estimate cell. I color coded the cell because I am breakingit out by Sales Person. I have 3 Sales People. I went in and did the SUM and went into each cell that is colored coded to each person. I am getting an error. Please help. Thanks, Vanessa Not enough information to more than guess at what you might be doing wrong. How are you going into SUM? Are you clicking on the sum icon? ...

How to reduce thickness/width of window borders two "normal" 2 pixels?
On a certain WinXP all borders of all windows are very, very thick/width. Have a look at the following snapshot: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9364/capture20091215121445.png What is the reason resp. how can I reduce it to the "normal" size of (approx. 2 pixels) ? Camille Camille Petersen wrote: > On a certain WinXP all borders of all windows are very, very thick/width. > > Have a look at the following snapshot: > > http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9364/capture20091215121445.png > > What is the reason resp. how can I reduce it to the &...

Crystal Report 9.2.2!!!
Hello All, I have install crystal report 9 then I download crystal 9.2.2 and start the setup. first it uninstall crystal report 9 and then it starts installing 9.2.2 and ask the CD KEY I enter Crystal Report 9.0 CD key but it does not accept that KEY. How can I update Crystal 9.0 to Crystal 9.2.2??? Thanks in Advance, Naveed. recheck the key...you only need to install 9.2.2 then enter the 9.0 key -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Naveed" <nrehman@marsonssoft.com> wrote in message news:e%23...

Custom App for RMS
Hello all, I am a medium size retailer on the Outer Banks in North Carolina. I work for a watersports company called REAL Kiteboarding. We are a kiteboarding retail shop and also teach kiteboarding camps and lessons. Currently we are using Yahoo calendar to manage our camp/lesson schedule with our current POS. I have just figured setting up RMS SO and HQ to get our store running on a better POS system then what we have. I am now looking for a way to integrate a custom calendar/ booking solution with RMS to make bookings of our camps and lessons easier and more fail safe. Would any of ...