Store Operation 2.0 In Item Property showing On Order 6 or so.Need

I my Store Operation 2.0 database in am showing some #s in on order.

I alreddy all PO closed and I don't have any any back order and its still
showing On Order Quantity (Different #s for different items)

How do I make this On Order Quantity Zero "0"

I am looking for SQL query

Update Items Set OnOrder = 0

some thing like that but I dont know the Database field name for Onorder

Please help me.

0
Jimmy2836 (50)
10/21/2008 7:06:08 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Linking files 2 ways

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

More Columns #2

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

New to excel

"View Image Slide Show"

Contacts in Exchange #2

'top' is not a valid value for the 'vertical-align' property.
Well, it is, actually, and the resulting .chm file works properly in HTML Help. But it's a bit tedious getting that wrong useless error message from VS2002 on every build. (Well, not every build, it only does it sometimes actually.) Any idea how I can persuade it to stop telling me this? -- Tim Ward Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk ...

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

I need a macro

how to find an item in a list control?

Disk drive order
Hello, How to make my disk driver appear as C: (Its a virtual boot drive) and enumerate the other disk accordingly? The physical disk is always enumerate first, and windows think he is C: Thanks Guilherme You are out of luck, physical devices are always enumerated first. This has been true since Windows 2000. -- Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD) Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting Website: http://www.windrvr.com Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr Remove StopSpam to reply "Guilherme Moro" <guilherme.moro@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7f0...

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

number format with leading 0

Landed Costs ability to apply different rates per line item
Currently on the Landed Cost screen, you can enter a landed cost amount and it will be applied to all items being received on that receiving transactions. However there are times that one needs to apply a different rate for each line item and at this time it appears the only means to do this is to receive each line item seperately so a different landed cost can be applied. Therefore, this is not time productive for our users. We should be able to apply a different rate per each line item and receive all line items at the same time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Micr...