Store numbering

Does RMS care if stores are sequentially numbered? I.E. if i have 5 stores
can I number them 1,13,14,15,21? Or does that mess with the licensing?
--
Pat
0

pat@arms wrote:
> Does RMS care if stores are sequentially numbered? I.E. if i have 5 stores
> can I number them 1,13,14,15,21? Or does that mess with the licensing?
The StoreCode is not sequentially numbered... I use 120, 250, 377.. 686
... the code of main supplier of stores to identify electronic-invoice,
orders and others

bye
antonio
0
amazzeo (368)

Limit to number of invoice products in 1 invoice
Hi, I had created a new Invoice and after adding 15 invoice products to the one invoice, CRM was unable to add in the 16th invoice product. It just hanged there when I try to save the page. But if I delete some of the invoice products to less than 15, then it was able to save the invoice properly. My CRM 1.2 Server had recently been patch with the XP SP2 updates. Not sure if this was ok before the update...But I also had a problem adding a invoice product with $0 value. I had tried the same thing on CRM 1.0 with the Adventure Works sample and I was able to go beyond 16 invoice produc...

Go to specific line in numbered list?
Hey all, I have a question that will hopefully save me a lot of time! I'm working on my dissertation, and my data (transcription of speech) is formatted in a very long numbered list. The thing is that there are often more than one actual lines per list item, like so: 1) ____________________________________ _______________________________________ ____________ 2) ____________________________________ ______________________________________ etc. What I have been trying to figure out is a way to jump to a specific *list number*, rather than actual line number. I have a lis...

Trying to number two sections of doc two different ways
I'm not exactly a new user, but the hassle I'm having trying to do this is making me think I'm a very new user. I've never tried it before, and I've hit a wall. It's commonly done in legal briefs, and I'm faced with doing one. I'm trying to make a document in Word 2010. I know there are separate Technet non NNTP forums for the 2010 Beta, but this isn't really a question that has anything to do with the new 2010. I have about 12,000 posts to help people with some Office setup problems, Outlook, and the OS made at Redmond so I understand what...

W2's being correct without numbers differeing due to inactivation
It appears that the W2's do not print correctly if the employee has been inactivated due to termination throughout the year. Termination also effects garnishments and whether they print in the monthly report. I also wish if it is a weekly deduction such as payroll if the employee does not work that week it would carry that amount forward to deduct fromt he next paycheck. It appears that payroll is the weakest module. Is this true? Or is this a story from our controller that just doesn't want to do his job. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Micro...

Mailbox Missing from Store
Hi I have just split two large private stores into several smaller ones to help downtime during maintenance i.e. backup/restore and defragging. I moved around 100 mailboxes at a time into different stores. Since then in one of the new stores I have some disconnected mailboxes that actually have AD users pointing to them. Those users have full access to their mailboxes and can send and receive mail. I also have other AD users that can use mail as normal but their mailbox's don't appear in the store. This one has me stumped so any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Simon ...

Allow purchase orders to update supplier reorder numbers
Allow for updating of supplier part #’s (aka reorder #’s) when placing and receiving a purchase order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a8a08d29-f4cb-44cc-89...

Mobile sync crashes Information Store service
Folks WM5 sync produces a 9673 event to be logged, crashing the Information Store service. Description in the event log: An exception with code 0xc00000fd was thrown in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll; some parameters and their values were <Exception address - 7e840fdb>. A significant section of the call stack is in the data section. Fully patched E2K3 SP2 on Win2K3 SP1 OWA works fine - well - while the IS is up, but OMA is broken somewhere... Service restarts happily each time, and I've set the recovery options on the service to restart after one minute, but my (inter...

Changing text "A" to a number?
In cell A1 I have the either Letter a, b or c. I would like to give them a numerical value of 1, 2 and 3 in the adjacent cell. Can someone post or point me to the formula? Thanks Try this: =3DCODE(LOWER(A1))-96 Then copy down. Hope this helps. Pete On Apr 11, 5:15=A0pm, Larry <Yak...@gmail.com> wrote: > In cell A1 I have the either Letter a, b or c. > I would like to give them a numerical value of 1, 2 and 3 in the > adjacent cell. > Can someone post or point me to the formula? > Thanks One way: = CODE(UPPER(A1)) - 64 another: =MATCH(A1,{"a","...

finding out pairs of positive & negative numbers!
i want to list out the pairs of postive & negative numbers from a list. for ex: A1:A13 having values as 100 -400 200 300 -100 -500 -100 -200 -200 300 -300 -300 300 i want to list out the unique numbers excluding the pairs of "+" & "-" numbers such as A2 -400 A6 -500 A7 -100 A9 -200 A13 300 help pl?! -- via135 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ via135's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26725 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=494221 On...

How do I delete numbers in a cell
I have two rows, one with numbers A, and one empty B. I put "x" in B, when I need to show that the payments in A has been done. How do I make the numbers dissapear? I have formatted A so that the numbers in A gets white when I write "x" in B so the numbers don't show. But the numbers are still there(althoug hidden), and the sum in the bottom don't change. Is there a formel I can use? Great if you know! -- Therese Instead of putting values in A like 123.45, put a formula like: =IF(B1="x","",123.45) When you change the B's the A...

Get HD serial number using API
Is there any way to get the HD serial number (or any other data to identify the hard disc) using API from VBA?Thanks in advance for your answers.Regards.Jose Nu�ezMontevideo ...

Adding numbers in one cell and showing total in seperate cell
I am using Office 2000. I have an aritmetic problem that I want to display in one cell and then have it total those numbers in a seperate cell. I need it to be able to automatically change the total in cell A2 if I change a number in cell A1 I can't figure out how. Example of how I'd like it displayed: [Cell A1] 1+2.5+3+4 [Cell A2] 10.5 Hi - go into cell A2 and type in an opertor (either the plus sign +, or the = sign) and click cell A1, hit enter. -- tenaj "Deernad Construction" wrote: > I am using Office 2000. I have an aritmetic problem that I ...

How to copy custom number formats
Hello All I have a custom number format for a Excel Cell A1 which is #,##0.00 "CAD" and in A1 I now have a value 1000 CAD. I have assigned cell B1 as =A1 but an external application when the report is run populated now cell A1 as 20000 MXP and now my cell B1 says 20000 CAD and not 20000 MXP and when I check the format for B1 it still as the format as #,##0.00 "CAD" whereas now the format of my cell A1 is #,##0.00 "MXP" appears only the value and not the format is being copied. Can any of you suggest a workaround to resolve this problem. Many thanks Simon ...

Sequential Numbering
Hi I use Excel 2000 with a Windows 2000 operating system. I would like to have an excel file that when I open it up, it generates a sequential number in cell A1. Is there a template maybe that I could use for this? or maybe someone can explain how to do it. Any advice is much appreciated. John Calder Hi this would require VBA. You may put the following code in your workbook module (not in a standard module): Private Sub Workbook_Open() with me.worksheets("sheet1").range("A1") .value = .value+1 end with End Sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany John...

Sequential number in a query
Hi All, I am working on a YTD Sales report. I would like to know if I can create a cell in a query that will be a squential number. Starting with 1 on up. If so how would I do this? Report would look something like: Num Customer YTD Sales 1 Bobs Sales 495,000 2 Denny's 395,000 3 Biffs Supply 390,000 4.... -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com You can use a text box in the report: Control Source: =1 Running Sum: Over All -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "mattc66 via AccessMo...

Checking Winning Numbers in the Lottery.
For people who may not understand the lottery rules for the UK. Person picks 6 numbers in the range 1 to 49 (no duplicates) If all the 6 numbers come up then when the lottery numbers are announced, then it is serious party time. Problem: - We have 25 people in our Lottery syndicate and therefore I want to automate the checking of numbers that are announced with numbers that are pre-selected by the 25 individuals. Additionally, I want to know how many numbers have matched in an individual row against those announced. E.G. Assume lottery number announced (in ascending sequence are) 1, ...

Change item numbers
Hello, our company is in the process of acquiring other companies. We had items numbers that were specific to just our organization. We now want to change our item numbers so they are more generic and will work with any company we acquire in the future. We are on GP10. All our items are service items not actual inventory items but they are all listed in the Item Master and we use SOP transactions. We'd prefer not to discontinue an item and create new items. I'd like to get opinions as to updating the sql tables. I would think we'd have to update Item Master, SOP10200,...

A large number of messages are pending in the e-mail server send q #2
Hello world. I have been getting a vast number of email in the out queue starting this past Monday. I have freezed those queues and delete all the messages addressed from my postmaster address to Envelope Recipients:SMTP:wovowtwasqi@ntli.net; even though the q is frozen the number of messages is still increasing how can I delete those Queues? "A large number of messages are pending in the e-mail server send queue. Verify that you have Internet connectivity. If you can view Web sites normally, contact your Internet service provider (ISP) to determine if there is a problem with the...

number format change
hi all how can i change number format #,## to #-## Format|Cells|Number|Category to Custom Pick one that is close to what you want, then change in the 'Type:' area "ant" <ant-dm@mail.ru> wrote in message news:blu4iv$adc$1@news.ukr.net... > hi all > how can i change number format #,## to #-## > > ...

Fixed numbered lines
Hi, I have to type a legal document that must have fixed numbered lines along the left margin. The numbering will run from 1 to 28. By fixed numbered lines, I mean that the numbering does not change position with carriage returns, i.e., the left margin numbers remain unaffected by carriage returns. How would I make a template to do this? Thank you for any help you can give me. In a text box, type the numbers in manually (each number should be followed by Return), and then anchor the text box to the page header. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "moon4707&q...

Deleting a store from HQ
What is the easist way to delete a store, and all its data and transactions, from HQ? Jason Archie McPhee This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0429_01C74ACD.43D7B670 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Jason, If you're _really_ sure you want to do this; http://tinyurl.com/3b9wgy Must have access to CustomerSource --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3...

Different TAX schedules in stores
Hi Does anyone know if you have one store set as "Tax Exclusive" and all other stores set as "Tax Inclusive" will this cause a problem with HQ? Thanks hi Gaz, Every store has it own preferences and paramters so there is no problem and HQ will work fine in this. "Gaz" wrote: > Hi > Does anyone know if you have one store set as "Tax Exclusive" and all other > stores set as "Tax Inclusive" will this cause a problem with HQ? > Thanks Thanks Akber I should have been more clear though, I knwo it won't cause a problem with th...

enumerating storage groups, stores, mailboxproperties (size+retent
Hi, I'm part of a team that manages 20+ Exchange 2000 servers. I'm currently trying to create means to generate information about our exchange organisation for capacity management purposes. One thing I like to do is generate a report of all servers, with enumeration of all storage groups, stores and mailboxes. Of the mailboxes I'd like to have the total mailbox size (including retention) At this point I point and click the reports through System Manager, but this is really timeconsuming as most servers contain multiple storagegroups containing multiple stores. We don't ha...

Is there a white paper on the differences between 1.0 & 1.2 Store.
Trying to find out what the differences or enhancements are going from 1.0 to 1.2 Store Ops. Hi Nick, See "What's New" section of MRMS help file. CP.Dinesh "Nick" wrote: > Trying to find out what the differences or enhancements are going from 1.0 to > 1.2 Store Ops. ...

Page Numbering #17
Hi, I'm working on my first newsletter using Publisher 2003. It is going well, but I have a confusing problem with page numbering. The newsletter is four pages long. I took the original page numbers off, and made new text boxes for the title and page #. Page 1 is fine (and not numbered) Page 4 is fine. But page 2 and 3 keep changing back and forth. If I save page 2, page 3 becomes page 2 also. Same if I save page 3 - page 2 changes back to page 3. I've tried everythinig I can think of. Any ideas? Thanks -- LeslieJ You are changing the Master page, by doing so you are ...