stock variance report

Hi there,

Is there any way to edit that stock variance report at HQ? There are no $$
values and this is quite important at HQ.

How do others work with this?

IB

0
ibrebner (120)
12/14/2005 10:18:58 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Ivan,

Create a custom report using the Quantity Discrepancy List as a template,
add the SnapShotCost, SnapShotLastCost and/or SnapShotReplacementCost column
from the ItemDynamic table times the qty difference.

--
*
"Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message
Hi there,

Is there any way to edit that stock variance report at HQ? There are no $$
values and this is quite important at HQ.

How do others work with this?

IB

0
spam3944 (2163)
12/15/2005 12:52:32 AM
Thank you Jeff will give it a go.

Ivan

"Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Ivan,
>
> Create a custom report using the Quantity Discrepancy List as a template,
> add the SnapShotCost, SnapShotLastCost and/or SnapShotReplacementCost
> column
> from the ItemDynamic table times the qty difference.
>
> --
> *
> "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> Is there any way to edit that stock variance report at HQ? There are no $$
> values and this is quite important at HQ.
>

> How do others work with this?
>
> IB

0
ibrebner (120)

how to export the value of checkbox on a report in to excel
I have used check box datatype in my database, also created a report, it is all looking fine, but when i export the report in to excel or word or html, the checkbox values are not exported, only the numeric and text data is exported, can any one help me with this? See: Format Check boxes on reports at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-52.html The article explains how to simulate a check box with a Wingdings character, which will work when exported as RTF. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html ...

No reports available...
We recently installed CRM v1.2 and have 5 users setup and using it. However, none of the reports appear in any of the report menus/screen for ANY of the users (including system admin). I checked to see if all the Crystal services were running, and they are with the exception of the HTTP proxy service (is that required?). Any idea why this is happening? Thanks, Scott do you see a crystal database on your sql server? you may need to republish your crystal reports which requires a utility from microsoft support. Have you never seen reports or have they dissapeared? -- John O'Donn...

Crystal Report DataSource
HI All To open each report and point to the new server and datase and then save the report will be very time consuming due to the # of views and tables used by the subreports. There has to be a way to do it programmatically in C#. The code would open the reports change the datasource location and save it. Does any body have any ideas or tips. thanks, CB ...

Crosstab Report with Dynamic Fields
I am trying to create a crosstab report with dynamic fields. I am using the script published by Duane Hookum (1/22/00) that creates alias columns, etc. The report runs great and will produce exactly what is needed, unless there is no data for an alias column. In that case, it returns the message that the Mosrosfot Jet Database engine does not recognize "B" as a valid field. Of course, I had to modify the script to accomodate the data I am trying to report, so it must have something to do wht the way I modified it. I am using a static number of columns (10) in the report (w...

Filter a Report with a Form
I am struggling a bit of code that dynamically filters elements in a report. I have a form with the following objects: lstCustomer, lstExecBroker, an Option Group named ‘fraTrader’, with three radio buttons; optOption for 'Option', optCross for 'Cross', and optBoth for 'Stock'. Also, I have cboSortOrder1, cboSortOrder2, and cboSortOrder3 as well as cboSortOrder1, cboSortOrder2, and cboSortOrder3, all of which control sort order. Finally, here’s the code: Private Sub cmdApplyFilter_Click() Dim varItem As Variant Dim strCustomer As String Dim strExecBrok...

Report error Run Time error 2427
I have combo box where I have list of months and years. When I choose January 2009. It gives me a 2427 run time error. When I debug it takes me to: Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integr, FormatCount As Integer) If Me.somefield>0 Then Me.Detail.BackColor = 14408667 Else Me.Detail.BackColor = 16777215 If me.[anotherfield] = "Followup" Then Me.Label22.Visible = False End Sub However, when I choose any other month I get my report in view form. Can someone please explain and help me out?? Thank you. I would try: Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integr, F...

Access Reports in VB6
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3341467740_2106995 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello everyone, I am programming a simple VB6 program to add data to an Access DB and retrieve reports from it depending on the criteria. I was trying to create the reports inside VB6 using the DATAREPORTS but I was unsuccessful because I realized it was hard to create the print outs and group them. I was not able to group th...

A report that shows PayOuts
Sorry to repost, i know there is an thread here for this question, and a nice lady name Jessica at GreenCoast answered with an attachment. Unfortunatly, my newsreader doesn't appear to want to d'l threads that old. So I'm hoping that someone can help me by posting a template? I have tried to create my own report but i'm not having very much luck. I can't even get the report to display the amounts of the PO's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Wil Jepsen will@cjeateries.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart...

Reports.dic needs to be upgraded
Hello, History: Great Plains server went kaput. Rebuilt. Now, the workstations reports.dic says it needs to be upgraded even though everything has been running on v8.0 for some time. Looked through the KB and archived Google messages and did the following: Imported reports_old.dic (which is really the active reports.dic) and then saved it, and it created a new reports.dic. I copied this reports.dic to the clients and they run okay at startup now. However, users say the Cheque Stub is the old one (how can that be?. When going to print an Invoice under Transactions, Sales, Transaction by...

Capital gain reports
Can someone explain to me why in Money 2004 capital gain distribution transactions are listed as loss. Makes the report unuseable. Henryk Birecki ...

Printing reports through VBA
A while ago, I was using the following 4 lines of code to print reports from an Access form: DoCmd.OpenReport ReportName, acViewPreview, , criteria, acWindowNormal On Error Resume Next DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPrint DoCmd.Close acReport, ReportName, acSaveNo This allowed the windows Print box to be displayed so that the user could choose the appropriate printer and whatever print options he/she wanted. Now that we are using Access 2007, these 4 lines of code work about 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time, what prints out is a copy of the form on the ...

Inventory stock appears in negative in IV00102
We are having problem If I enter a and order for an Item with no stock. And then I enter an invoice for the same Item for some reason that we do not understand we IV00102 does not receive the transaction and the Inventory stays in negative in this table. Applying and inventory reconciliation fixes the problem, but we want to know how to avoid the problem better than fixing it. -- Xavier Merino Grupomas There are many different quantity types in that table. Which one is remaining negative? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com QTYONHND Quantity on...

Report with buttons to open forms
Is it possible have a report which is from a query (which is based on numerous other queries) that has buttons to open a specific form for each record on the report? I would like users be able to open the report and select a button which opens a specific form based on the results shown on the report. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. -- Donna N. Donna, Reports don't support functional buttons, nor their events. Your best bet is to create a form that lists your records, and use a button on it , to call a form for a specific value. You should be ...

sales tax reporting
Is it possible to create an accurate sales tax report with Great Plains? -- Rick Rick, Did you get this resolved? I was finally able to get correct Sales Tax reporting after taking some time to figure out the creation of the schedules and details. If you want you can get in touch with me and I can tell you how I did it. Jim jgardner@woburnconcrete.com "Rick at ACFB" wrote: > Is it possible to create an accurate sales tax report with Great Plains? > -- > Rick ...

GP Security Report
Is there any way to get the User Name and associated User Class on the Security Report? Right now only the User ID shows up, with 200+ users it’s hard to remember everyone. I have tried customizing the report and the User Name and Class always show up blank. Any suggestions are appreciated! ...

Export report templates
I would like to export the standard and modified reports from Great Plains 6.0 and am not familiar with this application. Is this feature available for both FRx reports and the vanilla standard reports that come with Great Plains. Any assistance in how to obtain this information either in a text, csv format etc would be appreciated. For FRx, you can export to Excel and other formats. Within FRx you would go to the Report Catalog and pick the report you want to print. On the output tab select the type of destination you want. Click the Generate report button. There are no vanilla repo...

Stock exchange prices are not updating
Using Money 2004 (UK) - for the last two days, the stock exchange prices have not been updating. Is this a general problem - if not, can I cure it? What happens is it get's to the updating screen and then hangs - I have to go into system to close money down as the updating will not even cancel On May 31, 3:50 pm, coxwall <coxw...@waitrose.com> wrote: > Using Money 2004 (UK) - for the last two days, the stock exchange > prices have not been updating. Is this a general problem - if not, > can I cure it? > > What happens is it get's to the updating screen and the...

Report on a form
Is it possible to place a report on a form? I'd like to display some information (grouping, summing, etc) to the user, which a sub form won't allow me to do. A report does just what I need. I tried inserting a subreport on the form, but it would not let me select a report as the source object. Any suggestions, alternate solutions, or work arounds? Thanks John what about a set of unbound fields that you put your summaries into? -do the calculations in code (on current and on change events) and assign the results to one of the unbound fields "John M&qu...

online quotes gives errors for all stock symbols
Helping a friend who has money 98. She has not been able to update her stock prices since may 1. All symbols are listed as invalid. Even if I uncheck all but one that one comes back as invalid. Did microsoft stop supporting online quotes for 98? What to do? THanks Yes they have. Need to upgrade to a newer version. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/f...

report problem
I have upgraded from MS money 2000 german to ms money 2005 english version. Now the report "net worth over time" does not work any longer (no results, no choise of a graph is possible!) kind regards Franz In microsoft.public.money, Franz wrote: >I have upgraded from MS money 2000 german to ms money 2005 english version. > >Now the report "net worth over time" does not work any longer (no results, >no choise of a graph is possible!) > I would do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair I would try resetting that report. ...

Printing parameters in reports
Please help me to print a parameter to a report. I have two queries Query_details and Query_sum. Query_details gets the details and is a make table query(TBL_details). Query_sum has a sum of the details form the make table query(TBL_details). I have a report_sum with query_sum as source. But I would like to print the parameters in Query_details to Report_sum. Iam not sure how to do this. I tried creating a parameter Form for query 1 and passing it to report 1. It didn't work. Please help. Thanks Pon Add a field in the design view grid of Query_details like this -- Query_Paramet...

Admin Time handling and Reporting
I need to create a report displaying status of the Administrative Time for the managers to keep track of admin time already approved or pending. Administrative Time can be approved while Timesheet is in the future and waiting for approval. How can I separate these two (Timesheet and Admin Time Off) for the reporting purposes? What field in the database gets updated when manager approves Admin time request? And what is the Enterprise Resource Pool where this approved Time Off is reflected? How can I see it? laguna: As Dale states, you're asking developer questions but...

Problem Report-Inventory Item Transaction Drillback
We just updated to V9, from 7.5 with project PO's. We can not drill back from Inventory Item Transaction to the Receiving transactions (POP type) I can only drill back to inventory transactions I have posted this about 2 or 3 weeks ago with no response, where is the Microsoft Business Solutions Support? -- Doug ...

I need help with MFC and Crystal Reports 9
I have created a VC++ 6 application using MFC. I have created my reports in Crystal Reports 9. Now I am having a problem on how to have my application call the crystal reports. I know that I need to create a class for printing and for previewing the cr reports. What .tlb do I need to use to create the problem COleDispatch derived classes? I have used CR with VB but using it with C++ seems to be a whole lot different. ...

quantity on hand needs to be included in item movement report
i use item movement as for buying info- qty on hand seems not included in the allowed fields. this would be very helpfull ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=14...