Status.htm - display item count

Hi folks

Looking for some help on displaying the total item count on the status.htm
display. This would help my cashier make sure that they didn't forget to
scan an item. So each time an item gets scan the count would increment.

Thanks again

Danny

0
Dan
6/4/2010 2:30:55 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

shoot me an email & I'll email the code for the display to you.
jerry@jrdata.us
--
-Jerry
JR Data Inc.

"Dan-902" wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> Looking for some help on displaying the total item count on the status.htm
> display. This would help my cashier make sure that they didn't forget to
> scan an item. So each time an item gets scan the count would increment.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Danny
>
> .

Hi Dan,

I have done this for someone from this newsgroup before, mail me and I'll
send it to You. antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com

Regards, A.
--
ADTodorovik

"Dan-902" wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> Looking for some help on displaying the total item count on the status.htm
> display. This would help my cashier make sure that they didn't forget to
> scan an item. So each time an item gets scan the count would increment.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Danny
responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Status-htm-display-item-count-41116-.htm
mchang wrote:

=?Utf-8?B?SmVycnlEYXRh?= wrote:
Hello Jerry

I need that code too. You could also send it to my email
juanchochang@gmil.com. thank you very much

> shoot me an email & I'll email the code for the display to you.
> jerry@jrdata.us

-------------------------------------
Juan Garcia

page cannot be displayed
I am unable to download anything from microsoft.com, i try and get the page cannot be displayed message no matter what i try to download. Thanks for sharing. "cowboysfan" <cowboysfan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1B511C1-B8C6-4220-9C64-8858A0648935@microsoft.com... >I am unable to download anything from microsoft.com, i try and get the page > cannot be displayed message no matter what i try to download. what anti-virus app is installed and is the subscription still current? cowboysfan wrote: > I am unable to download anything f...

SmartlList-Purchasd Line Items, # of line items total is doubled
GP 10 SP3. On the Smartlist for Purchased Line Items, the number of line items total displayed in the lower left hand corned is always double the actual number of lines displayed. Why is it double? Thanks I would guess it's a formula error in the counter for that particular SmartList. I just checked and it's that way in my system also. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Thanks Frank! We thought it was just us... "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote: > I would guess it's a form...

can msoFileDialogFolderPicker display file names in the folder
I am using the following section of code to have a user select a location to save a newly created file (the name is already determined - newname) With Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFolderPicker) .Show newloc = .SelectedItems(1) End With ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=CStr(newloc) & "\" & newname Everything works fine, but the FolderPicker only displays folders and no contents. While this is not critical, I would like the user to see the folder contents for reference and it is just bugging me that I can't do this. I know that changing...

Display of Outlook Calendar appointment end times
Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times when in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times? "Mark Rack" <Mark Rack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:707BF074-B5F8-475B-98D0-E9D89472324E@microsoft.com... > Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times when > in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times? Right-click an empty area of the calendar, choose Other Settings, and uncheck "Show end times". -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outl...

Count only nonduplicate number
What is the formula that is required to return a count of numbers in a given range while ignoring duplicate numbers? For example, a column contains the following numbers: 1 2 2 3 3 3 The count, ignoring duplicates is 3. What is the formula will return this value? Thanks. Hi try =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100<>"")/COUNTIF(A1:A100,A1:A100&"")) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany B Call wrote: > What is the formula that is required to return a count of numbers in > a given range while ignoring duplicate numbers? > > For example, a column contains th...

Adding status code to contact view...
Hi, I have added new view(UnApproved) to contact thru form customisation and i published it. by default there will be views like Inactive contacts/Active contacts..Now i have added another view(UnApproved). How to incorporate new status code for this view. so that when i change the view combo, data list will be displayed according to the new code incorporated to that new view. My question is how to add a new status code to the new view. ...

display hours/mins in timeline
hi, i have version 10 of visio. i am using the timeline and want to display the hours. when i configure the timeline i can only see days,months,year..........is there a way i can view hours & mins. thanks ...

Deleting items from offline inventory
I currently use offline inventory to account for products packaged in our warehouse. Normally I would transfer this inventory into our main inventory when the products are being moved to our store. However, once in a while I would like to delete some products from the offline inventory as they might have been damaged. Well, I can't find an option that would allow me to delete products from offline inventory. What am I missing? Gerd ...

Counting Rows #2
Hello, in a macro on a worksheet using filter, i want to find out the numbe of i have selected when those rows are not one after the other such as: 1 2 these are selected, and 3/4/6/7/8 are filtered out, so i have rows selected 5 9 If i just do Selection.Rows.Count, it returns 9 Shimee -- shimee ----------------------------------------------------------------------- shimeel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1583 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27361 MsgBox ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.Columns(1) _ ....

VBA
I thought it'd be easy, but I can't find an object to get a count off of or to loop for a count. I'm just trying to count the masters in the active presentation. (Every TitleMaster + every SlideMaster) I need the count of all the actual masters as seen in the masters view. Thanks, Melina In article <70aaf226-7f3a-44c7-b63e- 550591be37a3@e27g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>, Mel wrote: > I thought it'd be easy, but I can't find an object to get a count off > of or to loop for a count. I'm just trying to count the masters in the > active presentation....

Excel
I need to cound the number of entries in a cell that contain a file nam that starts with BE. All of the names in the cells start with BE an then contain file specific information ie date and time. Was thinkin of using CountIf but unsure how to limit the criteria so that cell with a file name in them are counted. e.g. =CountIF(A100:A500,"cells with text starting BE") Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =CountIf(A100:A500,"BE*" -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:57:55 -0500, Matty C <<Matty.C.1clfeh@exce...

Enable Cursor movement control in POS item entry
Please consider adding a configuration Control option in POS so during item entry it would stop on quantity or price instead of advancing to the next line. Our customer have just upgraded from QS2000 and had this option in the QS2000 and was very unhappy that this feature was taken out of RMS. It seems, that in an environment where items are scanned and the price and quantity are fixed it would make sense to have the cursor advance to the next line item, but in many environment price override and quantity entry now require the user to go back to the line above to make the changes. On...

Deleted items is not deleted??
Our Exchange 2000 database is getting close to the 16GB limit. Although several users has deleted a lot of e-mail the online defrag does not give any significant increase in the free space. The mailbox store has about 480MB free space after the last online defrag. One user deleted 1GB of e-mail and that gave about 25MB free space after the online defrag… Another user deleted about 800MB... What happened to all those megabytes?? Any ideas appreciated! Brgds Stefan Deleted items go into Deleted Items Retention for the period, specified in DB properties. You can either reduce this period...

Why is my page on the web displaying as code?
Only one page on my site is misbehaving - in Frontpage it displays properly, but on the web it's showing as code. How can I fix it? Please provide a link to the page. It sounds like the server does not support the page extension and/or scripting in the page, but only seeing the details will tell. -- Ron Symonds Microsoft MVP (Expression Web) http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread. "Confused by FrontPage" <ConfusedbyFrontPage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9B84014-554E-4F12-BB8D-BD...

count cells with year sets in a column?
Here's my problem - I ahe a short column of dates, different dates sorted ascending from 2000 to 2006. Different dates. I am seeking (in vain so far) a formula that will count the dates by last 4 digits, i.e. "2001" and give me the count. I tried a bunch of stuff so far with no effing luck. Like: =COUNTIF(D2:D271,"*2001") =SUMPRODUCT(D1:D271)="*2002" result: FALSE In the past, I found out (after much research & wastage of temporal resources) that Excel just won't do some stuff, and I suspect this is one of those things. Any suggestions? If...

Cannot display XML in Outlook 2003
Hi! I have a user whose Outlook 2003 profile does not allow her to display XML code when embedded in an email. The XML was generated by another user using Microsoft Publisher 2003. Below are my findings so far: - User is using Outlook as her editor. This should not have an effect on reading email, but I wanted to throw that in just in case. - She can read other emails okay (HTML, richtext, etc.) - When she moves over to another PC, she can read XML. - When others jump on her PC and log in as different users, they can read the XML just fine. The PC is Windows XP Pro SP2 with the latest sec...

Money 2007
I cannot get money to add trends for dining out in cash flow. I've tried resetting the cash flow settings to show both necessary and discretionary items. It adds 14 categories as trended, only about 6 of them I actually want. But I still won't add dining out to trends. Is there a way to manually add it? the only way I can figure out how to adjust trended items is if they are already in the list. You can adjust the trended items by right clicking on them when you view the cashflow from the budget screen. It lets you see the transactions and set an amount. On Sep 8, 9:09 pm, ...

"Remove from server when deleted from "Deleted Items" not working
Using Outlook 2003. Account set to "Remove from server when deleted from "Deleted Items", but, they stay on the web server until the server deletes or I get the "almost full message, and go purge them. Is this an Outlook issue or server side? Thanks, Dob On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 04:28:55 GMT, Dob wrote: > Using Outlook 2003. > Account set to "Remove from server when deleted from "Deleted Items", but, > they stay on the web server until the server deletes or I get the "almost > full message, and go purge them. > Is this an Outlook issue o...

Different(?) problem with CFileDialog not displaying in XP
I have been having problems with an application that I originally wrote with VS2002 on a Windows 2000 machine. In the original the app worked fine with the CFileDialog box behaving just fine in Windows 2000 and XP. However, I when I installed VS2003 on XP and try to modify the program, I am no longer able to see the CFileDialog. The application is a CDialog based app, and when I debug it, the Dialog is created and immediately returns IDCANCEL. I have reviewed MSDN and inserted the following code into stdafx.h. This had no effect. // Refer to MSDN for the latest info on corresponding values fo...

Style 304 (Change item price) worksheet issue from 1.3 refresh
Hi, We currently encountering issue on RMS 1.3 refresh. This issue is from issuing Style 304 (Change Item Price (regular)) worksheet on our client branches. When we try to issue this worksheet, it hangs all the HQ Manager application that are open everytime we approve this worksheet. Does anyone can't help us to troubleshoot this issue. We highly appreciated your reply. Thank you! Regards, Dexter This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0190_01C6A1C2.DDA010E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printa...

Counting Colored cells in a database
I would like 2 apologize to everyone who have help me on the post of "Counting Cells" but im confused with everyone agreeing and disagreeing on using this and that methods...which i don know where to make ammendments in my code and formulas now....Thanks to u all first.... Could someone pls help me clearly on how should i do it? My database contains some coloured cells.....with conditional formatting.....and i would like to have maybe the calculation below .......which will calculate how many E.g. columns in red columns in orange columns in yellow a...

ISV.Config File Nav Item Refresh Problem
Hi I have a refresh problem. I added a new left side tab by making an entry in the isv.config file. When u click the tab the url specified is opened but is not refreshed.I need the url specified to be refreshed each time the tab is clicked. Any help is appreciated. Sarah Did you ever solve this sarah? "Sarah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4f2201c42c63$94013cb0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have a refresh problem. I added a new left side tab by > making an entry in the isv.config file. When u click the > tab the url spe...

Selecting multiple items from lists in GP10
There's probably a simple answer to this, but it's not readily apparent. I am attempting to link required training courses to position codes in our HR module. The problem is that whenever I select a course from the list, the list repositions itself to the beginning and I have to scroll all the way back to where I was in the list to continue. Since we have over 500 courses in the list and several hundred positions requiring an average of 15 courses each, there is no way we can tolerate this inconvenience. I tried the usual things, like holding down the CTRL key to ma...

Displaying data using a variable
Hi Guys, I have stored in a variable (TXTFNAME) the name of field’s table, the table is call BasicData and the field is call FNAME, I need to display the information I have in FNAME but using TXTFANAME, I can’t do rs!TXTFNAME because I am getting item not found in this collection, I would really appreciate if someone shows me how to do this. Thanks If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject line 3. You send a clear explana...

Get-Service and Status
Hi, I fi I run: $B = Get-Service -DisplayName "Opsware Agent" -ComputerName testserver And then $B, I get this: PS Scripts:\> $B Status Name DisplayName ------ ---- ----------- Running OpswareAgent Opsware Agent And if I type $B.Status PS Scripts:\> $B.status Running BUT! if I put it in a script like this: $B = Get-Service -DisplayName "Opsware Agent" -ComputerName $strComputer $WS.cells.item($rRow, 6) = $B.DisplayName $WS.cells.item($rRow, 7) = $B.Status Status comes out as the number 4. ...