Statements #2

How are statements sorted? Alphabetically by name or by account number? Does
anybody know?
--
Any help is appriciated, Deb
0

Mine are done alphabetically by name.

--
Elizabeth M.
"Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How are statements sorted? Alphabetically by name or by account number?
> Does
> anybody know?
> --
> Any help is appriciated, Deb

0
anonymous (74722)

Time Question #2
Column D: 11:01 PM Column E: 11:10 PM Using this formula =IF(C116="","",IF(D116="",0,D116-C116)) I get in column C: 0:09 (Elapsed minutes, which is what I want.) All well and good until this happens D: 11:01 pm E: 12:03 am Not I get gobbledeegook. Paul <Msr33@TPx12.com> wrote in news:7l7u64lph4kf49brn08p0eec8nug221b2d@ 4ax.com: > Column D: 11:01 PM > Column E: 11:10 PM > > Using this formula =IF(C116="","",IF(D116="",0,D116-C116)) I get in > column C: 0:09 (Elapsed minutes, which is what I w...

Publisher 2003 graphics #2
I am working in Publisher 2003 with Windows XP. I cannot get my version of Publisher to show any graphics, boxes, pictures etc. Only text is shown. What am I going wrong? Stozza wrote: > I am working in Publisher 2003 with Windows XP. > I cannot get my version of Publisher to show any graphics, boxes, > pictures etc. Only text is shown. What am I going wrong? Doesn't anyone *GOOGLE* anymore?! View > Pictures. -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ Stozza <Stozza@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am working...

Merge 2 tables with conditions
Hi! I have 2 tables: Table Users: ID Name Password Birth Table Status: ID Status Both tables are related by "ID" field, but both tables have not the same number of elements I want to obtain a new table with this structure: Table Result: ID Name Password Birth Status As I said before both tables have not the same number of elements (rows) so in my result table, "Status" field should be empty for those "ID"'s not found in "Status" table. Example: Users: 1 2 3 ...

test #2
test ...

RMS 2.0 startup error
Hi, I get a small box opening up with the word "setwaitchar" in it and "Incorrect function" as well. Eventually if I persist by clicking it a million times SOM or POS opens. Any clues this pain -- Regards Dan Levin ...

check class inherits from 2 interfaces
Hi Guys, I would be grateful if you could give me a hint. I am writing a plugin based program. i have 2 interfaces (abstract classes) IPlugin and IPluginMenu, all plugins inherit from IPlugin but plugins that need menu need to inherit from IPluginMenu and implement OnMenu which is pure virtual. Now in my SDK I have a function called SetPluginMenu and there as a parameter I want to pass a instance of class that inherits from IPluginMenu, but the problem is that I also need to make sure that caller also inherits from IPlugin, so that someone inheriting only from IPluginMenu won't b...

Sheet linking to Another File, HLP! #2
Yea i have used the hyperlink method, but it simply opens up the othe file on a separate worksheet. I really need to bring it into the main file as a sheet -- FultonHoga ----------------------------------------------------------------------- FultonHogan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1569 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27226 hi, hyperlinks do not import data. it is just a reference to where the data is at. If you need to import, then hyperlink is not what you are after. If it is a one time thing, then c...

Hide "All Disabled Accounts" from Exchange address list. #2
I'm trying to remove ex-employees names from the global address list in Exchange. The ex-employees accounts are disabled and many have been selected to "Hide from Exchange address list," but there are still a bunch of disabled accounts with active names in the global address list. Is there some action or query I can run to select "Hide from exchange address list" on all disabled accounts? Doing this one by one would be a total pain. Thanks Hi you can do this by using vbscript together with some LDAP filter but you could also use a tool (ADModify for example) that hel...

I need a formula to calculate 2-3 columns but skip a column if it has a zero
I'm building a Golf League spreadsheet and we want to calculate handicaps starting with the second week (calculates 2 weeks) and then after the 3rd week calculates every 3 weeks. Columns B-S are the individual weeks scores for each golfer (golfers listed by row 4-33), each column (b-s) has a formula which pulls the golfers score from the input worksheet(weekly input) to this worksheet(scorecard). Starting with Column V we are trying to have the running handicap for the year which changes each week. Column W is the first week handicap =AVERAGE(B4-36)*0.8 (this ones easy) Column X is the se...

Testing an if statement and placing result in different cell
Does anyone know if there is a way of checking if something is true and if so placing a number in another cell - Something like: =if(x>=y,c3=a1+a2,0) ??? Don't know if I would use the if statement here or not - any help much appreciated...:D No - worksheet functions can't change values in other cells. However, in C3, you could put: =IF(x>=y, A1+A2, 0) In article <RuudsRightFoot.swxxz@excelforum.com>, RuudsRightFoot <RuudsRightFoot.swxxz@excelforum.com> wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way of checking if something is true and > if so placing a nu...

Need loop structure to get round limited IF statements
I'm completely stuck. I have a spreadsheet that has a worksheet fo each month of the year plus an extra one called TOTALS. In each month there is one row per employee (there are about 20-3 employees) and the columns represent the days of the month. Its spreadsheet to calculate holiday totals. The idea is: the holdays get entered with a '1' and in the TOTALS lis there's a drop down of the names of the employees. The select thei name and the total appear for each month. I've tried nested IF's bu I'M limited to 7. I don'T have much programming knowlege and I c...

User-defined Functions #2
How can I access the user-defined functions?? I want to modify one of the functions and don't see how to get into it. Thanks in advance... -Andrea Report Writer functions.... shown as user defined functions in calculated fields are created by a Dexterity developer and cannot be created or altered by a user. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessaril...

Be a A+ Certified and get $33,780 Salary per year #2
Hi, Start your bright career with A+ Certification and get $33,780.08 (according to about.com salary survey). Visit http://tinyurl.com/ckzf4j8 for CompTIA A+ Certification, Practice Exams, Study Material / Books and Dumps =85=85. ...

Multiple IIf statements
I'm having trouble placing multiple Include If (IIf) statements in a query. There are a number of organisms with full names in our database, I want to pull them but have them all displayed under the most generic of their names. The following statement works fine up until the second IIf. When I add that segment, I get a message saying I there is a syntax error or I have not included enough brackets. Org_1 Change: IIf([Org_1] Like "ESBL*","ESBL",[Org_1]),IIf[Org_1] Like "CR*","Carbapenem",[Org_1]) The mistake is probably obvious, but could so...

PGO in VS 2005 beta 2
hello I'm trying to use the new Profile Guided Optiomization in Visual Stduio 2005, compiling the default wizard generated MFC application. when choosing in the settings: Whole Program Optimization = Profile Guided Optimization - Instrument I get a link time error saying: c:\projects\ms2005test\ms2005test\ms2005test\ms2005testView.cpp : fatal error C1350: error loading dll 'pgodb80.dll': dll not found LINK : fatal error LNK1257: code generation failed does any one know how to fix this? thanks in advance Shy >I'm trying to use the new Profile Guided Optiomization in V...

Auto adjusting # rows between 2 worksheets
I have a spreadsheet where I import daily data into worksheet A. Sometimes there will be 5 rows of data and sometimes 1000+. Then inside the spreadsheet I have Worksheet B that runs some formulas based on Worksheet A. My question is how do I get Worksheet B to automatically extend or reduce the # of rows to match Worksheet A? Please help or give me some direction! thanks Kevin, You can have Spreadsheet B adjust the number of formula's programattically by cycling through the maximum used range in Spreadsheet A and inspecting individual cells for formula's. The followin...

multiple page banner
Does MS Publisher allow to make banners that are 'double' wide. The ONLY thing I can see is the pages can ONLY be put serially. That is wether in portrait or landscape, the pages in the banner join to extend the length. I want to do a 6 page banner that is only 3 pages long but double rowed (2 pages wide). BQ Super_BQ <Super_BQ@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to do a 6 page banner that is only 3 pages long but double > rowed (2 pages wide). You will want to use a custom page size - set the height to the height of two pages min...

mapi32.dll #2
I have an annoying error message pop-up which I cannot figure out how to neutralize. The pop-up says that there is an internal error in the module mapi32.dll It also says that if I do not resolve this issue it could render outlook and outlook express non-functional. I don't use either program at all and wonder how I can get rid of the error message popping up. HELP!!! find and run fixmapi.exe. it should be on your hard drive. if you use another mapi program, like eudora and don't use outlook, uninstall outlook. (you'll need to leave OE installed) william wrote: >...

Formatting sheets #2
I am wondering if anybody can give me any tips about formatting Excel spreadsheets? Perhaps there is a good web site? I'm often not sure how best to go about it, especially if I have a combination of figures and text. Microsoft seems to produce some really clever templates. For instance, all the gridlines will be turned off and the background formatted a certain color. I'd like to learn more about doing this on my own spreadsheets. You might try a Google Search for Excel Formatting to get some ideas. What I would do: Make several copies of a sheet I have that is typical of th...

Open dialog not appear #2
I Thank to Ron de Bruin. I have pay attention your answer. But it just talk about Office 2000. As you know, I use Excel 97 and those step on support.microsoft.com just apply for office 2000. Maybe I shoulod repeat that the problem occurs in Excel 97 and I haven't get solution. Than Could you repeat the question? I do not know the question but the following might be one of the answers!!?? If the open dialog does not appear, 1.you need to load form from a module first? 2. Set securtiy to low so macros work? >-----Original Message----- >I Thank to Ron de Bruin. I have pay atten...

Replace Function #2
I've used this feature a lot, but can't seem to get this task accomplished... I have a column with numbers, but the first character is an apostrophe ('). I want to removed this character from this column so I can format the column successfully. Thoughts?? Thanks for your help! In a helper column, try: =SUBSTITUTE(A1,"'","") Copy down as needed. Then copy the helper column and using 'Paste Special' ->Values, paste the date back to the original column. Regards, Paul "DNA" <dnoel@fsgbank.com> wrote in message news:c4293322...

Accounts #2
Is it possible to delete/alter transactions in customers accounts. I understand that I can credit an account to fix a mistake but sometimes it would be nice to delete that entry and start again. It looks messy when we make mistakes and for some customers that we give discounts to, if we forget to give them the discount and then try to fix it later by crediting they see the original price on the statement. The second question was, does anyone know if it is possible to give chosen accounts a set discount? I'd like to be able to set friends accounts to 30% discount, so that staff can ...

Unable to update #2
I have been following the discussions about the recent problems with updating accounts. I have been unsuccessful in getting my account to update, even going so far as uninstalling the program and reinstalling it. I have followed all of the steps outlined in both the support area, and tips found here, to no avail. It seems like the update process is "stuck" as it always says "update in progress". Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, bdadswell wrote: >I have been following the discussions about the recent problems with updating >accounts. I have been ...

Capital gains Report #2
I have used Microsoft Money for years so am not a novice user. Lately I've done some day trading and noticed to my annoyance that when I run the Reports/Taxes/Capital Gains from the Microsoft Money menu, it gives me incorrect values under the 'Purchase Cost' column. Sale Proceeds are correct. Consequently the overall Capital gains is also wrong. Further, I notice that this happens ONLY to stocks for which dividends have been paid to me in one of my 4 or so accounts at ANY time in the past. It doesn't even have to be the account in which the day trading occurred. I can...

Changing the volume of 2 sound files on the same slides
Hello all, I have background music playing on my PPT while I'm speaking. I would like to know how can I adjust the volume to on the background music to play softly underneath my voice. Thanks in advance! Geo I see you have posted a couple of times on this. The only method I have been able to use is Audacity, a FREE and quite comprehensive sound utility. Put your music (and voice, if you wish) into Audacity and alter the volumes to suit you needs, then export the file as a wav file for use in PowerPoint. You will need to spend a little time playing with Audacity t...