Stanley 47-101 30m/100 Replacement Chalk Line

Price:$1.05
Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B000BO92HM
Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000BO92HM

100' Replacement Chalk Line, High Quality Replacement Line, 100', 30M On Reel.

ACCESSORIES:

 This Old House (1-year):http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00005R8BL
 Measuring, Marking, and Layout: A Builder's Guide:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=1561583359
0
Asfour (1)
5/22/2009 11:19:22 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Find and replace 03-04-10
I'm trying to scan a field in one of my tables and find a specific character and remove it. However, the character is a " so I'm having difficulty. The field I speak of of contains the sizes of our material so the values look like this: 1/4" 1/2" 1/3" and so on. How can I find all of the " in my feild and remove them? I don't want to replace them I just want to remove them. Thanks, Chris Savedge Create a query, and in the Criteria row under the problem field, enter: Like "*[""]*" -- Allen Browne - ...

100%cpu use
Outlook 2000 sp3 IMO on win2000 wkstn sp4 all latest updates applied. About 30 seconds after outlook is opened the CPU utilization goes to 100% and stays there until outlook is closed. Same effect in safemode. I have tried the /clearreminders switch. I will need to fix this or get another email client that works. Any suggestions appreciated CR Are there any third party spam filters installed on the system? If so, I'd disable them and see if the CPU usage goes down. "MS-News" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:%23ZFbmAVNFHA.164@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... &...

multiple-line
Hi, how I can specify working of fields so that it is posted multiple-line in a form MSCRM3.0 Thanck you. Hi Ahmed, If your field's data type is nvarchar and Format is Text or Text Area than it can be expanded on multiple lines. In customization of that form, in Field Properties of that field, on Formatting tab there is an option of Row Layout. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "ahmed" wrote: > Hi, > how I can specify working of fields so that it is ...

The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS
The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS This SECRETS and TECHNICS are right for you if: 1. How to try to get a person you want, 2. To make your partner love you more an more. If you want to know this 101 Romatic SECRETS, so you can get it per Paypal at: luxusbook@yahoo.de for only 9,99 US-Dollar / 7,99 EURO / 5,99 British Pounds (because of currencies, for fair prices) After payment you get the secrets per mail fast. You never will miss it BE (ONE OF) THE FIRST and better don�t telle it your neighbour (also it is better to know more than an another...) the week-end is coming... If y...

Insert Blank Line and Sort
------------liX6Lxsnq7Ovs6LAASpU5y Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15; format=flowed; delsp=yes Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Within a worksheet I have an example of data below consisting of four columns. I need to put a blank line in between the Racecourse (where they change) and after do a sort on Rating (high to low). Is it possible? I could do it with a macro, but am unable to fathom out how to deal with a differing number of horses at each racecourse. Time Racecourse Horse Rating 04:30:00 SANDOWN Dare To Dance 0.261 04:30:00 SANDOWN Garud 0.153 04:30:00 SANDOWN Wes...

Show gridlines only prints every other line
Every time I try to print a document in Excel 2003 and use the show gridlines feature, it only prints the lines every other line. It will print a line then skip one and then print a line and so on. Does anybody have an idea what is causing this, or how to fix it. Appreciate any assistance, Jason ...

Color Break in Line Charts?
I have a cash projection spreadsheet with a linked line chart. In the projection sheet, the font goes from black to green when the data goes from actual to projected. Is there a way to make the line or the x-axis change colors at the point that the date does so (i.e., have the line turn green halfway through the chart)? Thank you in advance. On Oct 23, 8:39=A0am, Mr. Platypus <MrPlaty...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a cash projection spreadsheet with a linked line chart. =A0In the > projection sheet, the font goes from black to green when the data goes fr= om...

More than 100 records in Look Up Records dialog window
Does anybody know, how to get more than 100 records in Look Up Records dialog window? For example in Opportunities - I want to add an existing contact to the opportunity, but I can see only 100 records. I dont want to specify any character, I need to choose from all contacts. (It is not the same problem as paging, PagingLimit in SQL can not help) -- thanks Ivana ...

"Replace" keyboard shortcut
MS Word 2004 Re: Find/Replace, it is a quick, efficient keyboard process after highlighting a string to be copied to hold the Command key while pressing C, F then V. When I then want to enter the "replace" string, my hands have to leave the keyboard, go to the mouse and click the Replace tab before I can continue. I cannot find any reference that offers a keyboard short to drop down the Replace window. Is there one? Thank you. I'm not sure if there is a direct keyboard shortcut for the Replace command, but once you've brought up the Find dialogue, you can simpl...

No Sponsoring - We Advertise
No Sponsoring - We Advertise - You Get $8,100 or else we continue to Advertise! Welcome to DollarsBlaster.com! You are invited to join one of the most rewarding financial ventures - online! There is nothing complicated to learn! The entire process is based on two ONE-TIME payments of $9 and a one time hosting fee of $7. But, as you'll learn very quickly, the revenue returned to you can range anywhere, up to $8,100, and above! Are you sick and tired of Sponsoring and Advertising? <O:P></O:P> Join us and we will keep advertising for you until we blast $8,100 in your Pa...

excel grid lines over lapping the text
Closer to the bottom of a printed Excel spread sheet the text is moving into the lines. I cannot tell if the grid or the text is moving. I am a printer technician for HP and I have looked at the printer and it is OK. The driver has been updated also. Can anyone else? I won't bore you with the standard 'Update the Printer Driver' answer, because if anyone's got the latest then you have :-) I did try a Google on it, and found practically zip on solutions for this, other than one suggestion from Nick, that you may want to give a go:- >>I doubt Excel and strange though it ...

Vertical line isn't vertical!
Hi All - I need to insert a 'dynamic' vertical line into a line-chart -- the line will separate the Past from the Future. After some searching, I found Jon Peltier's site, which had some really good information on it ...... but I just can't get it work! Right now, the vertical line is in the correct spot and 'moves' properly -- but the line isn't quite horizontal, more of an 85deg angle (like this: / ). The vertical line is definitely setup as an XY scatter connected with a line (no markers). What am I doing wrong? Or did I miss a step? Thanks, Ray Hello ag...

Charts Line Types for Multiple Data Series not Printing Properly
Hi, I would appreciate any advice anyone has on this printing problem I am having with data series line types. I have a bunch of charts that each have 5 data series on them (lines) Some are solid line types and others are either dotted or dashed so you can differentiate when printed in black and white. The problem is when I print they are all coming out as solid lines. The dots and the dashes are not spaced enough apart so they come out as one solid line. I have double check that I do in fact have the proper line type selected. I am using Excel 2000 Thanks!!! ...

Breaking up the hi-lo series line?
This question is only tangentially about charting, but came up as a result of my charting project so I hope it's ok to post this here. I have a table of data that is used to create a VHLC stock chart. The series of hi-lo has a line which connects all the way across the chart. I want to insert dates in my table that will break up that line so that it shows a space on weekends/holidays (ie I only want the line to show one trade dates. My problem is that my data table only consosts of trade dates. My thought is to go through the table after it is created and check for concurrent dates, i...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

Record data on two lines
Sorry about repeating the post but I think I messed up the first one yeaterday! I am receiving a spreadsheet from an agency with record information on two lines. Example: Record 1: A1, B1, C1, D1, A2, B2, C2 Line 3 blank Record 2: A4, B4, C4, D4, A5, B5, C5 There are over 100 records like this. They claim they can't fix it... It originates from a Crystal Report. How can I change the data so each record is on one line: Record 1: A1, B1, C1, D1, E1, F1, G1 Record 2: A2, B2, .......................G2 Thanks for any help! Dan A simple way is to 1) select all of the data fields. 2) Cli...

I do not want Excel on-screen lines to print
I am using Office 2007. I create Excel spreadsheets in Word and the on-screen guide lines print. How do I keep the lines on screen but not print them? In Excel: File | Page Setup | Sheet and uncheck Print Gridlines best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "MAB" <MAB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB5E7ED4-80DB-4BD6-9331-74CD884B9EF8@microsoft.com... >I am using Office 2007. I create Excel spreadsheets in Word and the > on-screen guide lines print. How do I keep the lines on screen but not > print &...

how do I create a chart on two axes with stacked columns and line
I am struggling to create a chart that combines stacked columns on one X axis with a line on a second axis. Both are available as standard charts. Hi, Create the stacked column chart with all of your data. Select the data series you want to plot as a line on the secondary axis. Change the chart type to line. And then on the format dialog change the axis to the secondary. Cheers Andy ian ian ian rogers wrote: > I am struggling to create a chart that combines stacked columns on one X axis > with a line on a second axis. Both are available as standard charts. -- Andy Pope, Microso...

Creating a "step" effect with line graphs
I have a graph that charts a velocity over time. As the velocity decreases I want to display the maximum integer velocity possible (without going over) at that time. The problem is that I would like to have the integer values displayed without diagonal lines (can't have fractional parts of a whole number). I know there is a way to do it (a friend did this once, but can't remember how). Can anyone think of how to do this? Code: -------------------- +-----------+-------+-----+ | Date | Vel | Int | +-----------+-------+-----+ | 13-Jan-04 | 24.58 | 24 | | 14-Jan-04 ...

Smartlist Lines are Brown not Blue
We we pull up a smartlist report to view, the lines are brown and white alternately, not blue and white. We cannot see where our cursor is on the report in the window. We are on GP 10. SP3. Thank you! This could be your video card. Is it this way on all of the windows on each different workstations? Are the workstations all the same? Does anyone have the Support Debugging tool installed and changed the window colors? Kind regards, Leslie "spunkiegirl" wrote: > We we pull up a smartlist report to view, the lines are brown and white > alternately, not...

Replace coloured cells with a value
Hi, I've got 20 or so excel spreadsheets containg some timetable information. It has been entered in a rather odd format that is preventing me analysing it. There are no values, only differently coloured cells! Ideally, I would like to be able to convert the coloured cells into cells with values relating to their colour. I have some VBA experience and am aware of the Font.ColorIndex and Interior.ColorIndex properties that can be evaluated. Does anyone have any ideas on a procedure to convert the cells within a specified range from null values with colours to values with no colours? T...

Print Preview Not the same as 100%
I really need accuracy in table width for when they get linked to Word. I have them all my tables identical in width but when I print preview them some cells show text alignment differently. i.e. Many headings are Word wrapped and row height is therefore increased. I may have 1 word under another and yet in print preview they show side-by-side! How do I make them print the way I see them at 100%? Deborah I don't think you can. WYSIWYG isn't really "what you see is what you get". It's more like: "what you see is almost what you get". I think you'll be be...

Starting Outlook from Cmd Line
When Outlook 2003 starts, by my preference, it prompts me for whether I want to Connect to Exchange or Work Offline. Is there a way to start Outlook so that the response to this is embedded in the command line. Can't seem to find a switch that applies. -- ------------------- Dave Brandman Atlanta, GA No, there's no switch for that. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Dave Brandman" <davebrandman@no.spam.me.comcast....

Colour part of a line on an X Y graph
I have an XY graph which connects the series with a line. Lets say the series runs left to right on the chart creating a straight horizontal line. Is it possible to have multiple colours on that line? That is, I want to colour certain portion of the line a certain colour and other portion another colour. Is this possible Hi, You can format the line between points by selecting the series and then selecting the specific line segment. Use CTRL+1 to bring up the format dialog. Note that formatting the line segment will affect the legend so you might be better off plotting additional d...

Line Chart-EXACT End Date
This has come up several times on "tests" I have taken for jobs. I have gotten this to work in the past by playing with the scale but I am sure there is a better way to do it. I want to create a line chart based on dates where the end date shows on the axis. The data doesn't have a common denominator that makes sense so I am stumped. If I had my choice I would use a Scatter as I can make those dates behave but I need to do it with a Line Chart. Have tried the Time/Scale axis as well as the Category option. Thanks. One easy way in a line chart is to sort the worksheet ...