SQL error installing POS 2009

I am installing on a laptop for back office functionality. During the
installation I am getting this:

Cannot connect to WMI provider. You do not have permission or the
Server is unreachable. Note that you can only manage SQL server 2005 or later
Servers with SQL Server Configuration Manager.
Invalid namespace [0x8004100e]

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No Ideas?

"Bill Cunningham" wrote:

> I am installing on a laptop for back office functionality. During the
> installation I am getting this:
>
> Cannot connect to WMI provider. You do not have permission or the
> Server is unreachable. Note that you can only manage SQL server 2005 or later
> Servers with SQL Server Configuration Manager.
> Invalid namespace [0x8004100e]

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

attachment previewers not installed?

error 553

80070005 error #2

Outlook to SQL
The problem is this I'm trying to get my Contact list that was created on a Exchange Server to a SQL table. How do I do this with keeping the Database created in SQL up-to-date via Outlook. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/database.htm and = http://www.slipstick.com/addins/groupcontacts.htm for tools to help with = this.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "ErikSQLConfuser" <ErikSQLConfuser@discussions.microsoft.com...

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?

POS hangs at start
I have been installing a new RMS/POS system and setting up the test DB for training tomorrow. Everything was working properly until I changed the pc from a domain client to a workgroup client. POS Store Administrator and Store Manager work properly but Store Operations POS just hangs on startup and never asked for login or password. I uninstalled all POS programs including MSDE and reinstalled. The server that was the domain controller has been removed from the network. Store Operations POS still hangs on startup and never gets to the logon screen. HELP!!!! I am going to guess...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thankļæ½s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

install 2003 upgrade problem
I recently bought a new computer with Win 7 OS. I have Office 2003 installed on my old XP computer. The problem is I have an upgrade version and can't find my original Office 97 cd. I had to have it when Office 2003 was installed on the XP computer after the hard drive crashed in 2006. I don't need a new version for my home use so would like to install my upgrade Office 2003 version on the Win 7 computer. Is there any way to get the upgrade to install when I don't have the old cd to put in when it asks for it. I still have the C of A with the product ID for Offi...

Outlook MAPI (WMS idle error message while shutting down)
I am loading the mapi32/mapisp32 dll in my program. When I shut down while my program is still running, I am getting "WMS Idle" message. 1. While shutting down, why i am not getting 'fnevCriticalError' notification in my IMAPIAdviseSink class?? and 2. What exactly is causing the WMS Idle message ? Any help will be appreciated... ...