What do I have to do to get my EDC Detail Report to show different credit
card types, like Visa, MC or Amex.  Now under Tender Type, it just shows
Credit card...well...I kinda knew that.  How do I fix it?
0
TL (19)
7/30/2005 2:17:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

add tender types for each credit card type rather than just "credit card".
then z out. all transactions after this change will reflect what you want in
the reports.

"tl" <tl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What do I have to do to get my EDC Detail Report to show different credit
> card types, like Visa, MC or Amex.  Now under Tender Type, it just shows
> Credit card...well...I kinda knew that.  How do I fix it?

0
anonymous (74722)
8/1/2005 9:15:49 PM
We have developed a quick and easy add-in that will allow you to setup
just one tender type for Credit Cards. It will then read the card
number and post the card name into the serial number field inside the
tender entry table. This can then be easuly added into any report so
you can sort based on credit card type. We are reselling this for
cheap...
Call us for details and pricing,

Casey Hanson
New West Technologies
www.newestech.com

0
chanson (56)
8/10/2005 5:59:47 AM
Hi Casey,

could you give more details and price.
thanks

--
Patriot Management Group

"CaseyHanson" wrote:

> We have developed a quick and easy add-in that will allow you to setup
> just one tender type for Credit Cards. It will then read the card
> number and post the card name into the serial number field inside the
> tender entry table. This can then be easuly added into any report so
> you can sort based on credit card type. We are reselling this for
> cheap...
> Call us for details and pricing,
>
> Casey Hanson
> New West Technologies
> www.newestech.com

Can you shoot us an email?
sales@newestech.com
Patricia Cobos wrote:
> Hi Casey,
>
> could you give more details and price.
> thanks
>
> --
> Patriot Management Group
>

> "CaseyHanson" wrote:
>
> > We have developed a quick and easy add-in that will allow you to setup
> > just one tender type for Credit Cards. It will then read the card
> > number and post the card name into the serial number field inside the
> > tender entry table. This can then be easuly added into any report so
> > you can sort based on credit card type. We are reselling this for
> > cheap...
> > Call us for details and pricing,
> >
> > Casey Hanson
> > New West Technologies
> > www.newestech.com

0
chanson (56)

Report Format

Cannot delete report
Hi All, I have install the report manager sometime ago, it is working fine. Until recently we found that when i click the action menu, nothing is come out. I can't delete or rename the report. But I can add new report. Do anyone encouter this before? Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict ...

groups detail section totals access 2003
Hi all, I know this can be done, but haven't figured out how yet. I have what basically is a summary report that my sql comes up with for the detail rows. I want to total these rows in the report and display immediately below the detail section. I don't really want to group anything, but want to treat the whole detail section as a group. That being said, how can I get a "group footer" on the designer so I can add my total columns. If I use "sorting and grouping", it starts grouping things and that is not what I want. I don't want to use the "page foo...

Log ON Report Manager
Install Report Manger in the Server CRM Satisfactorily, but I have problems when I do log on to Crystal APS, I am using an account of domain administrator and it does not allow me to accesar to the APS. APS User Name: CCSGR3000\crmadmin APS password: ********* APS Server:servcrm I need Help, Thanks. The problem is with the login. Use the following: APS User Name: administrator Password: (should be blank) APS server: localhost (if it's local) I did run into a problem that Report Manager couldn't be accessed from anywhere on the network. It was an IIS configuration problem. &q...

Payables Trial Balance Report with Options
I am trying to run an A/P Trial Balance Report today that will give me the A/P balance at January 31, 2007. I keep getting the balance as as February 28, 2007. I've run the same report for A/R and am able to get the balance as at January 31, 2007. Currently using GP 9.0. With my previous employer who was also using GP 9.0, I sure that we were able to run an A/P Trial Balance report for a previous period. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I my be missing or what may be set up incorrectly? -- JR JR, The only date that you can spcify on the Aged Trial Balance With Options, ...

Display Report Header/Footer
Can somebody please give me the telephone number of the smartass MS VP who came up with the bright idea for the Ribbon so that I can call her and have her tell me how to display the Report Header & Footer in a report? Obviously, I must be an idiot because I can't figure out how to do it with this simplied, intuitive, help-ya out m***** fu***** ribbon. Oh stupid me, its under 'ARRANGE'. How idiotic of me to think that it'd under 'DESIGN' since I'm 'designing' a report as opposed to 'arrangeing' a report. "microsoft"...

Crystal Report not found on File Repository Server
I recently upgraded our MSCRM server to a new server. We don't typically use the internal CRM reports, we have some custom ones created with PowerTrack that we primarily use. The CEO tried today though to open one of the canned MSCRM reports and got this error message. I tried the others and I get it on all of them. CrystalReportViewer File frs://Input/a_063/021/000/5439/6ac34043c58b1112.rpt not found on File Repository Server. I checked the input folder in c:\program files\crystal ent 9\filestore\input and it is empty. I would have copied them from the old server, but it is ...

Inserting Excel into Access Reports

Sort behaves unexpectedly
Over the years I've come to count on being able to sort be a column header. That is, all of the rows below the headers have data and at least two rows above the headers are empty. I have a spreadsheet now where rows 1, 2 and 3 have random info in them. Rows 4 and 5 are empty. Row six has column labels, and rows 7-45 have data. If I put my cursor on one of the headers (e.g., "name"), and click sort a/z, it sorts only the rows in the group, but it sorts the header row into the rest of them. Rows 1-3 aren't affected. How come? I've never had this happen before. ...

... I want to change a chart type ...
I have a "Line - Column" chart in my spreadsheet. My Bars represent the month which is in a Linked Cell. The Value of the Bars is a Dollar amount from a Linked Cell. The Line represents a Target Dollar Value. I would like to add a second line that would represent a count from a linked range of cells. Can I edit my existing chart, or do I have to create a new one? Could you give me a few pointers? Darrell Select and drag the new column onto the chart. In the resulting dialog box, ensure you specify 'new series'. Once XL finishes adding the series, if it is not the...

eXtender and Crystal Reports
I've created a Crystal Report to print eOne solutions eXtender fields. They store inaformation in 4 different tables: EXT00101 (String), EXT00102(Numbers), EXT00103(Date),EXT00104(Time).. I have created a View that unions all these tables - and convert them into a Varchar.. Once that is done, I've created a function called GetExtFieldValue where i pass the extender window id and field number and it returns the value for that string. This report was working fine and all of a sudden it became so slow that now it takes 7 minutes to get one record. If I delete all the data from EXT...

How do I change numbers to negative without re-typing?
I have a large range of data that needs to be changed to negative numbers, Can I do this in Excel? ...

Membership cards and discount cards
anyone know if RMS works with membership and discount cards? I would like to offer that to my customers and have them accrue rebates. Best, M Depends on the card and exactly what kind of membership program you want to offer. If you create membership cards with a barcode for the customer account number, and simply want to offer discount levels, you can get good functionality right out of RMS. If you want to offer rewards based on points, or use magnetic membership cards, it gets much more complicated and you're going to need an add-in. Talk to your RMS Reseller about your needs, ...

Calculate Subreport totals in a main report Group footer
Hi all Apologies if this has been answered before but I can’t find it. I have a main Report with a Group called “Product_Category” which lists a number of “Products” in the Detail I have a Subreport named “product_costs” which has a record for each date and Text Boxes named “materials” and “fuel” (there are more but I’ll keep it simple). The Subreport sums all costs and has Text Boxes named “summaterials” and “sumfuel” in the footer (all with a height of 0.1cm) The Subreport is embedded in the Detail of the Categories and linked by Product_id In the Detail of the Main Rep...

EDC Reports
Is there a way to gain access to the EDC report(s) in SO Manager without having to configure it for EDC? I need the accounting department and back office mangers to be able to look at and print these reports without them actually having to or needing to do any EDC processing. You could use the Tender Summary report (Reports | Misc | Tender Summary) to get credit card totals by type & register. Marc "Alex" <Alex@no.com> wrote in message news:edLaU8DUHHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to gain access to the EDC report(s) in SO Manager without >...

Report Query in RMS
Is there somewhere that I could get some information as to how the reports in RMS are composed. When you look at the various reports they all seem fairly simple in there basic structure. Are the any examples of how these reports are composed. The //--- Columns ---// iformation seems to be the same in most reports, same as the //--- Title Rows ---//. Setting up the flitters and the TablesQueried I need to understand. I have the schema for 1.2. How do I better understand the following or what do I need to learn. I wish I was in college again and had all the time in the world. //--- Repo...

Multiple Report Dictionaries
We just acquired another company and some of the modified reports will need to be different than the ones we currently use. There are a few people that will need to work with both companies in Great Plains. Is there a way to change which reportws dictionary a company uses - or a user uses - without editing the launch file? Thanks,, Mike You could have two installations of the client on the workstation. Each installation would have a different dictionary file. The user would have to pick the right one. "MikeW" <MikeW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Enumerated types
I have clearly failed to understand the syntax of enumerated types. Having declared :- Enum ACGroup A = 1 B C D End Enum I cannot then access the members of the group. With J as a variable byte, the compiler baulks at ACGroup.J or ACGroup(J). I simply wish to return A…D for values of J between 1 and 4, respectively. There are other ways of doing this, of course, and, in this trivial example, probably better ways, but it would be nice to have this option available. One alternative I could try, in the mean time, is to declare a string array and access ...

Command Button to Sort and Filter by Selection
Is it possible to create a command button on a form that will allow you to sort records or to use the Filter by Selction option? They are not choices I can select while using the wizard or the macro builder. However, both of these would be extremely useful as I'm building a database for someone who has never used a database before and isn't all that comfortable with computers in general. I am using Access 2003 and I am NOT familiar with Access Visual Basic, Java or building macros from scratch. I'm sure there is a way to use these tools to create what I want, ...

Exporting Daily Z-reports from MRS to Quickbooks
Hello all, Basicly im trying to figure out how to export the daily Z-reports from Microsoft Retail Systems 1.2 to Quickbooks (I believe 2005) in 3 steps or fewer. Ideally, there should be a way to do this without exporting the data to a file, but rather do it directly from MRS after posting the z-report. If anyone can help please let me know if you are using the US version of Quickbooks, the ability to post directly from RMS to QB is built in - you just need to set it up and assign your accounts. Ask your RMS reseller and Accountant/Bookkeeper for help - usually takes about 2 hours t...

Sum of each grouped item in a report
I have a form that logs time spent on auditing activities for the Internal Auditors in my company. Each time the auditor performs an audit related task, they enter a new record under their name. This means they could have many occurences of the same function. I then created a query/report that breaks down the different auditing activities for each internal auditor. Management has now asked for a report that gives a total for each activity for each internal auditor (example - John Smith: Audit Prep - 2.25, Follow-up - 3.75, Audit - 7.50). I want to figure out how to do this on a rep...

win7; money plus deluxe; monthly report failures
When using Microsoft Windows 7 and Money Plus Deluxe v17.0.120.1415. I'm trying to prepare my monthly reports. I get the error, "Money requires Internet Explorer 6 to function properly. Please reinstall Internet Explorer 6 so these components can be added". Win7 has IE8. IE8 > IE6. Shouldn't this work? I searched for this error elsewhere and couldn't find it, or its resolution. Any tips/tricks would be great. thanks... P.S: I know Win7 is Beta and that with Beta's come issues like this... I have the same problem and I wish there was a fix for it. Does anyo...

Video card
Dear members, When ever I log on a site which has a video in it, after buffering the video starts and goes on for five seconds then it freezes, then after a while comes back again for almost two seconds and freezes again, and goes on and on with this process, Should there be an be adjustment adjusted? if so how, my operating system is XP PRO, and I use dial up as a modam nasser Visio is a software package for doing business graphics. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://visio.mvps.org/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://visio.mvps.org/VBA.htm Visio Wishlist h...

How to change form detail section height?
Hi All, This ought to be simple, but it's stumping me. I have a form (Access 2002) with a form header and footer and detail section. I have a combobox and label I want to have appear and disappear based on the setting of a check box. I also want the detail section to shorten up when I hide the controls. When hiding the controls, I set their 'Visible' properties to False, then set their 'Top' properties to 0 to get them out of the area to be shrunk. Finally, I set the detail section's 'Height' property to a smaller value. To bring them bac...

Payroll deduction reports
I can't seem to find a report option or a Smartlist that will provide information on detailed deduction amounts for employees. Specifically we are looking for a report that would list the 401K deduction and 401K match per employee for a date range or YTD - can't seem to find any appropriate fields in Smartlist either. ...