Slow to recall a transaction or void

Running RMS 1.3 with about a 2GB DB and a decent server (4GB RAM) on
SQL 2005.

All operations perform smoothly and quickly except when going to F11
to recall or void a transaction.
This can take 60 to 120 seconds to just bring up a list of
transactions for 1 day. If I then reindex the database, it takes less
than 1 second to generate the same list of transactions from F11.

Does anyone know what query is being run when you use F11 to look at
"recall a transaction for return" or "void" so that I can try and see
what is holding things up in SQL. I would have thought producing a
list of transactions from 1 day should be a sub 1 second query.

I know that there are ways around using F11, but sometimes you do
actually want to void or recall.

Cheers
Ron
0