Simple Format for Customer Statement

Hello All

Is there available another format for printing customer statements?
I'm mostly interested in a format that shows charges and payments without
all the details and allocation to invoices.
In other words I need a statement is the old fashion simple (Debit, Credit,
Balance) format.

Thank you
0
Mario (61)
8/23/2006 12:54:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Thanks Morris, I'll try it out.

"Morris Paint" wrote:

> This is our current statement. We are having another one written that shows
> current period transactions in one area and all open invoices in another.
>
> "Mario" <Mario@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello All
> >
> > Is there available another format for printing customer statements?
> > I'm mostly interested in a format that shows charges and payments without
> > all the details and allocation to invoices.
> > In other words I need a statement is the old fashion simple (Debit,
> > Credit,
> > Balance) format.
> >
> > Thank you

0
Mario (61)

Excel auto format
Is there a way to make changes to the canned auto formats in Excel 2002? I am working with pivot tables and want to change or create an auto format. Not that I am aware of. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Joe Mathis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15A07D39-E8DC-4BE1-A391-8D2253592E4E@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to make changes to the canned auto formats in Excel 2002? I am working with pivot tables and want to change or create an auto format. ...

Pure HTML Formatting in Javascript Code
Has anyone know how to code in javascript for mailto code with the HTML formatting to clients (not in ASP/PHP/.NET coding, normal HTML coding only)? I'm trying to send a tell-a-friend form with referee emails attached to the bcc field. However, I need to know how to send a HTML email through this email.... I've open the Outlook correctly however, it seems that the Outlook that I open with the code display in rich text formatting instead of HTML formatting though I'm not specifying anything for the formatting in the code. Here is the snippet of the code: ------------------------...

formatting pivot chart bar colour
Hello all, I am trying to create a timeline that shows cycle times of a machin in graphical form. At present I have the table set out as below, I then create a pivo chart showing the seperate processes stacked giving a total time. When the process number is the same (say load) I would like all part of the stack that are procees 1 to be the same colour, at the momen all the different processes show a different colour. I know you can change them individually but I may have hundreds o charts to do and would only be feasible if the colours were automati according to say the process number. ste...

Customizing Outlook Today (OL2000) with XP Professional
I just added a new Dell Inspiron notebook with XP Professional to my stable of computers and installed MS Office 2000 on it. All (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook)works fine except I cannot customize my Outlook Today. Works correctly on my desktop that does not have XP. Is this a XP thing and is there anything I can do without having to upgrade to more current version? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:030801c3d3e2$0e98f240$a601280a@phx....

Undefined function 'Format$' in expression.
Dear all, I've converted my db from 97 to 2k. When I tried to run a Query, above mentioned message pops up. It seems like there's no such function of Formst$ (change date format) in Access2k? Or it's about conversion error? Also, I can view my VB codes after conversion. Appreciate someone to help. Thanks. Hi Mike, This normally means something has gone with references in the VBA project. See http://members.rogers.com/douglas.j.steele/AccessReferenceErrors.html for details and how to fix it. On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 03:24:26 -0700, "Mike Oh" <mike_oh@memwire.com> ...

Doubleclick i pivot tables
When I doubleclik in my pivot table, a new sheet is created, showing the details behind the cell content in the pivot table. When this new sheet is created, a kind of auto formatting is applied to the new sheet. My question is: How can I control this formating? Where does Excel get theese formats from? Some times I get quite weird results... I�m using Excel 2000. Hope anybody out there can help me. H�vard Dave Peterson answered your question a couple of days ago. You can see the thread in the Google archives: http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=3FB97939.94402802%40msn.com ...

number formatting #3
Hi, I would like to get some expert help:) I would like to eliminate any unnecessery 0 from numbers. e.g.: instead of 0.00347 i want to se 3.47 How can I form the cell to get this form? ( without any multiplying ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com <"( without any multiplying)"> How about dividing ? =A1/0.001 <bg> -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may b...

Re: Format Program for Hard Drive With Some Bad Clusters 04-23-10
Hi, Thanks to everyone who tried to help with my quest. This Seagate HDD was used very little since I bought it new about 6 years ago. I bought it as a spare. It was in storage in a protective case and free of vibration for over 5 years, and it wasn't "mis-handled". When I first bought it, I formatted it with one 20G partition without any errors. It was recently, I took it out of storage and I decided to partition it into two logical drives (C: & D:). It was while formatting the second partition that all this trouble started. The first partition is...

Query optimization advice for custom 12-column sales detail report
Hey all, I am designing a web-based 12-column sales report that will display 12 user specified periods across the top, items down the left, and the total sales for each period. The report will also suggest an order quantity based on sales. It is great for tracking how well an item was maintained (i.e. an item that was selling 100 / week suddenly drops to 0....oops!). The program will also allow users to set order reminders, and even place their order from the report. Anyway, it will be nice. The problem is that the report takes about 30 seconds per manufacturer for three months of data. Not...

date format in Excel 2001
I have Office 2001 installed on a 14" iBook running OS9.2.2. I am having a problem with the date format in Excel: my "date and time" control panel is set to use dates in the d/m/yy format, but Excel only recognises dates entered as m/d/yy. How can this be fixed? In article <8b8501c37ee4$9df7c590$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "fgraver" <fgraver@cdnfilmcentre.com> wrote: > I have Office 2001 installed on a 14" iBook running > OS9.2.2. I am having a problem with the date format in > Excel: my "date and time" control panel is set to use dates...

Cell border format.
When I say no border for a cell I still see a light grey line in some places at the cell border. What is that and how do I get rid of it? Thanks, Mike Mike I suspect it's the grid lines. Select Tools | Options | View tab and unselect Grid lines Regards Trevor "Mike Klick" <mike@grayce.net> wrote in message news:OAKAzrv9DHA.1504@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > When I say no border for a cell I still see a light grey line in some places > at the cell border. What is that and how do I get rid of it? > > Thanks, > > Mike > > You can also add a bu...

Custom Views #2
I have a workbook with a worksheet for each day then another worksheet that summarizes the info from each day. I have also created custom views on the "summary" worksheet which hide columns and has print settings These custom view work fine if there is no protection set on any of the worksheets but do not work if protection is set on any or all of the worksheets Any clues ?? Protection of cells is a priority Thanks Jules Hi Jules The easy way around this is some small macros that unprotects, displays and protects. Assign a drawing toolbar textbox or a forms toolbar button t...

convert text "20100315" to date format
Hi, I have some data exported from a system, the date is a text displayed as "20100315" which should read yyyymmdd. I need to convert this text to another date format showing mm/dd/yyyy in text for importing into another system. As the text format yyyymmdd does not contain any "/" or "-" so using text to column will be a difficulty. Please advise how could I handle this. Thanks a lot. Best Regards, Terry =TEXT(DATE(LEFT(A1,4),MID(A1,5,2),RIGHT(A1,2)),"mm-dd-yyyy") and copy paste special-values. -- Regards Dave Hawle...

Inserting, updating, etc. for ListView with a custom data source
In ASP.NET 3.5: Suppose I have a ListView whose data source (using LINQ-to-SQL) is set with an expression for a DataSource instead of a control assigned to the ListView's DataSourceId field: DataSource='<%#((IEnumerable<Bid>) Eval("Bids")).OrderBy(bid => bid.BidDateTime)%>' This ListView is nested inside another one that shows information for an Item in my Item table, and exposes Item.Bids, the related rows from the Bid table. (This is for an auction.) Since I'm not using a LinqDataSource for this ListView, I don't have any b...

Custom Reports
I am in the process of generating reports for use in tax preparation. In my Job Expenses report, I would like to only include transactions with a value over $.01. How do I do this? For example, in my paycheck template I have a transaction for Job Expense:Parking & Tolls. Every time I record a paycheck, a transaction for the preceding is included. Whether I have actually incurred the expense, ergo a zero balance. Is there a way to remove those items with a zero balance from the report? In microsoft.public.money, GreggC wrote: >I am in the process of generating reports for us...

Conditional formatting sort of?
Is there a formula that can be written to highlight / shade a row or column. I know that conditional formatting is one way to do it however, I am having difficulty writing a formula that works. On a spread sheet I have data in A11:S387, in column C is either a "Y" or "N", if for example C12 is "N" I would like to highlight / shade the entire all of row 12. Any help would be appreciated. Michelle select row by clicking on the row number 12. Select Format | Conditional Formatting... Change Condition 1 to "Formula is" and in the box enter: ...

if statement
Why doesn't this work? In real life this will be the start of a sql report and the value of @AlertId will change. It could be 'ALL' or an integer. I need to actually see 'ALL' as -1. declare @AlertId as char set @AlertId = 'ALL' declare @AlertId2 as int if @AlertId = 'ALL' set @AlertId2=-1 else set @AlertId2 = @AlertId This is another attempt but it doesn't work quite right either. It fails to correctly pass the number in @AlertId to @AlertId when @AlertId is a number. All it gives me is 2. declare @AlertId as char set @...

Custom Menus and Macros #2
We have 2 computers in the office. It started out that I had copied the same personal.xls and Excel10.xlb on both computers. However, got sloppy and now they are no longer the same. Is there a way of combining information from both machines files from above? Then the next step would be can these files be stored on the server like I do the templates so they would be shared and not need to be copied from one computer to the other? Thanks for any help.... First, for the personal.xls stuff. Name one personal-1.xls and the other personal-2.xls (so you can open them both up and copy paste...

In PA when customer on hold still allow contract creation
When a customer status has been set to 'on hold' it is not possible to create a PA contract for that specific customer. When creating a Sales Order for that customer, the users will be notified that the customer is on hold but they will still have the option to continue. In PA, notify that the customer is on hold, but allow the creation a PA contract anyway. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not s...

Unwanted formating (excel 2000)
We have to import a file (CSV) where data in a column is in "999:99" or "99:99" format. For unknown to me reason the built in logic treats that data as Time and Excel converts some data in this column into wrong format. For example 23:25 will stays 23:25 25:00 will be converted into 25:00:00 120:00 will be converted into 120:00:00 When I format column as text 23:25 will be converted into 0.975695 25:00 will be converted into 1.041667 120:00 will be converted into 5 How can I disable this madness? Thanks MH If you rename your .csv file to .txt, then when you open th...

Date Format #8
Dear friends, Everytime I type the Date of 10 Dec. 2005 as 10/12/2005, it converted to 12/10/2005 and it refused to be modified when I try to adjust it from FormatCells. -- Regards, ------------------------------------------------- Mahmoud Metwally Ali Jaicorp IT Manager Office Tel. : (202) 3471495/361 Mob. : (2010) 5195169 Look in the Control Panel>Regional Settings and make sure that you don't have English (United States) selected. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Mahmoud Metwaly" <m.metwally@jaicorp.com.eg> wrote in message news:OvoRcV$dFHA.3012@tk2msftngp...

Pivot Chart Formats
Does anyone know a way to freeze pivot chart FORMAT, while allowing data updates? On Tue, 30 May 2006, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, John Francis <John@Francis.?.microsoft.com.invalid> said: >Does anyone know a way to freeze pivot chart FORMAT, while allowing data >updates? It's annoying the way the pivot chart destroys all your carefully chosen formatting every time it refreshes. Perhaps, just before you refresh, you could copy the formats to an empty sheet, then copy them back again onto the pivot table after the refresh? Perhaps the clever folk who know VBA cou...

Setting-up annotations or custom images
I would like to setup a custom image or a specific annotation that would be part of every e-mail message sent by our Outlook users. Can that be setup in Exchange. Unable to find documentation on this. I'm running Exchange 2000 on Win 2000 Std. Server machine. Users are using Outlook 2000, 2003 sp1, or OWA. On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:45:03 -0700, "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to setup a custom image or a specific annotation that would be >part of every e-mail message sent by our Outlook users. Can that be setup in >Exchange. ...

Calendar formatting #2
I'm creating our annual calendar. I created a one-month calendar, then updated the formatting, including the color schemes & the items to which each main or accent color is assigned and the "styles & formatting" for text, then I selected "synchronize formatting" as instructed in the help files, and after all of that was done, I changed the date range to create a year's worth of calendars. Not only do the changes not synchronize, but the next months show up with a variety of differing text styles, and accent colors... to make things even more frustr...