Show only extended description on receipt

I have RMS set up in such a way that it shows the extended description of the
items at the POS along with the regular description. When i print a receipt
both descriptions print.
 Is it possible to print only the extended description, if so, how??
0
Terry (158)
6/12/2007 7:10:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Terry,
You might downloaded the receipt format or done yourself customization.
Just try to find first

Entry.Item.ExtendedDescription and if you see another variable called
Entry.Description Just remove the row or column with name "Entry.Description"

It will work, let me know or send me email address I have already the
customized one.

"Terry" wrote:

> I have RMS set up in such a way that it shows the extended description of the
> items at the POS along with the regular description. When i print a receipt
> both descriptions print.
>  Is it possible to print only the extended description, if so, how??
0
AkberAlwani (916)

------=_NextPart_000_06A3_01C7AED2.E97D80F0

Terry,

You can download a receipt template here that only displays the extended =
description. About the 12th one down.

http://tinyurl.com/2ncebk

Must have access to CustomerSource

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  I have RMS set up in such a way that it shows the extended description =
of the=20
  items at the POS along with the regular description. When i print a =
receipt=20
  both descriptions print.
   Is it possible to print only the extended description, if so, how??
------=_NextPart_000_06A3_01C7AED2.E97D80F0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Terry,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>You can download a receipt template here that =
only=20
displays the extended description. About the 12th one down.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000><A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2ncebk">http://tinyurl.com/2ncebk</A></FONT></=

<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Must have access to =
CustomerSource</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Terry" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Terry@discussions.microsoft.com">Terry@discussions.microso=
ft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:E3474E6C-FBF5-4736-A0FE-F6666AE859DD@microsoft.com">news:E34=
74E6C-FBF5-4736-A0FE-F6666AE859DD@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
  have RMS set up in such a way that it shows the extended description =
of the=20
  <BR>items at the POS along with the regular description. When i print =
a=20
  receipt <BR>both descriptions print.<BR>&nbsp;Is it possible to print =
only the=20
  extended description, if so, how??</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_06A3_01C7AED2.E97D80F0--

0
cptsoft (1248)

Outlook slow showing messages.
Any advise on , when viewing messages through outlook 2002, When you highlight the message it takes about 15 - 30 seconds to show the message in the Preview plane. The longer the outlook is open the longer it gets between messages. Any help would be great on this... Brad Mc ...

i want excel to show the first tab upon opening, not the second
when i open my spreadsheet, it always opens with the second sheet prominent, rather than the first. how can i change this? Hi, You will need VB for that. Alt+F11 to open VB editor. Double click 'ThisWorkbook' and paste the code below in on the right. For it to work you must enable macros on opening Private Sub Workbook_Open() Application.Goto Sheets(2).Range("A1") End Sub -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "robs...

Exchange Server Registry Descriptions ??????
I need to find out the descriptions for all the Registry Entries that are related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000. Is there any place where I could find a list of Registry Guide for Exchange or atleast a list of all the entries related to Exchange. These are the KEYS I am looking information on. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeDSAccess HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeES HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeMTA HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\C...

A formula that only shows the number of ex: "A" in a column and
Hi! Can i make a formula that only shows the number of ex: "A" in a column and ignore any hidden rows that result from filtering. Maybe i ca combine =SUBTOTAL(3;P:P) and =COUNTIF($P:$P;"=A") in some way? Regards Gunnar Gunnar, You basically need to reproduce your filtering: =SUMPRODUCT((P1:P10="A")*(B1:B10="B")*(C1:C10="C")*1) HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Gunnar Sandstr�m" <gunnar.sandstrom@ericsson.com> wrote in message news:c9n09c$hh2$1@newstree.wise.edt.ericsson.se... > Hi! > Can i make a formula that only shows ...

Showing Percent
I have a column chart showing count on the Y axis and Categories on the X axis. Is there a way to show the percent for each category above each column? I looked at Chart Options - Data Labels and the Show Percent is grayed out. Thanks! Steve Debra, Thank you for the help - it works great! The nice thing about it is that once the add-in is applied to a worksheet, you can copy the workbook to another computer that doesn't have the add-in and the labels will also work there. Steve "Debra Dalgleish" <dsd@contextures.com> wrote in message news:3F19C51C.4060403@contextur...

Mobile adevices not showing up in mobil admin
Several people have used there devices to sync to our exchange 2003 server. The problem is when I use the mobile admin web page I never see any activity under the transaction log. I also get an error when I go to the remote wipe page and try to lookup a user. Any ideas of what might be going on? TIA Josh "Josh" <J o S H@computers.com> wrote: >Several people have used there devices to sync to our exchange 2003 server. >The problem is when I use the mobile admin web page I never see any activity >under the transaction log. Unless you told it to "wipe...

Receipts #2
Is their a way to configure outlook to provide delivery and read receipts that can not be modified by the user in a non exchange environment. You don't need Exchange to be able to use group policy to set registry = values:=20 Request a read receipt for all messages a user sends Key: HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Preferences=20 Value name: ReadReceipt =20 Value type: REG_DWORD=20 Value data: 1 =3D Enabled, 0 =3D Disabled (default) =20 Request delivery rcpt for all msgs a user sends (Exchange only) Key: HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\...

Print not showing on paper when printed
-- To be myself is the most important thing!!! Interesting! Using white ink? No print area assigned? Please provide some details. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:26:01 -0700, Citripio <citripio@discussion.microsoft.com> wrote: A couple more.............. Printer cartridge(s) out of ink? Font is colored white and you are printing in color? Gord On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:36:54 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote: >Interesting! > >Using white ink? > >No print area assigned? > >Please provide some details. > > >...

existing accounts not showing up on net worth reports
I have existing accounts set up, Cd's, that i have transfered to new accounts, cd's at another institution. the report for net worth over time fails to show the original cd's after the transfer. How should I have done this diferently? -- DR In microsoft.public.money, DR wrote: >I have existing accounts set up, Cd's, that i have transfered to new >accounts, cd's at another institution. the report for net worth over time >fails to show the original cd's after the transfer. How should I have done >this diferently? Forgetting for the moment how you...

Re: Account Won't Show Up on Home Page as a Favorite
For some reason this message appears to have been deleted from the server. I'm reposting it. Kevin "Kevin Campbell" <kcampbel@nospam.midmaine.com> wrote in message news:... > I have a Home Equity Line of Credit account that, for some reason, will not > show up on my list of favorite accounts on the Home page in Money 2003. In > the account details I have the Add to Favorites checkbox checked and under > the Favorite Accounts menu item it does show up. Also, when I am in the > account register view and I click on the account name to drop the list of > ac...

Sent email show up in Inbox
Hi Why do all my sent emails from Outlook show up in my Inbox. That is reflected in OE and in Windows Live Mail. Thanks Don What does OE have to do with Outlook's Inbox? Where are you sending the mail from (seems like Outlook) but which Inbox is it showing up in? "Don S." <dis933@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ujBcXaWRKHA.4692@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Why do all my sent emails from Outlook show up in my Inbox. That is > reflected in OE and in Windows Live Mail. Using a Gmail account via POP3? Perfectly normal then; http://mail.googl...

dont send read receipts.
Hi, I am using Outlook 2000 on Win2k in an Exchange environment local lan. when somebody requests read receipts in their mails, and after that mail is read, the outlook sends read receipt notification to the sender. I want to avoid outlook sending such read receipts, can any one please show me those settings need to be done. thanks in advance. Nikhil Exchange profiles automatically send read receipts and disables the ability to select to not send them. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name her...

Need help with showing Totals
I have a clustered cylinder chart. Along the x-axis, I have the average test score per exam per class. For example, in the first cluster I have the average test score for five exams in the Science class. In the second cluster, I have the average test score for five exams in the Mathematics class, etc. For each average test score, I would like to display the total number of students that took the test above each score. In looking through several of the previous answers in this discussion group, I think I need to add a dummy series and plot the total number of students aga...

Urgent !!!!!
I tape all data and add the font colour, but when i preview file & print , it can't show the colour, why? Could it be that you are previewing a print for a black-and-white printer? Kind regards, Marcel Kreijne Quandan - Steunpunt voor spreadsheetgebruikers (Quandan - dutch supportsite for spreadsheetusers) www.quandan.nl "Eva" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:5812EE04-51AB-4AB7-8A80-C9F6994C8B97@microsoft.com... > I tape all data and add the font colour, but when i preview file & print , it can't show the colour, why? See ...

Area Chart showing percentage?
I'm a newbie that created an Area Chart using the Graph Wizard. It's almost what I need, except the Y-axis shows an accumulated count of the values. What I need is to normalized the values so that they represent a percentage. E.g., the total across the X-Axis is always 100% and the chart shows the percentage contribution of each value being plotted. 100--------------------------------- 80___ _________ _ 60 \/ /\ \___/ 40 /\______/ \ __ 20/ \_____/ 0---------------------------------- The SQL generated by the Wizard: TRANSFO...

Contacts Permissions Problem
Hi- I am running OL2003 on WinXP & 2k with Exchange 2k. I have a large public folder of contacts. I can edit all of them. I created a new user, gave her owner permissions on the folder, but she cannot edit many of the contacts. When she opens them, they show as <read only>. Today I was researching this and I found something interesting - some of the records show Outlook Version 10, and others show Outlook Version 11. It turns out that the recs that are version 10 can be edited by the new user, but those that are version 11 can only be opened as read only. I tried to change the ve...

RMS Receipt Printe and Cash Drawer All Messed Up
I'm still trying to get my RMS up and running on a new HP RP3000 POS system. Although my receipt printer printed and cashdrawer popped when I took delivery, it no longer works. I may have stepped on the correct configurations. I've tried to set OPOS codes inside RMS to no avail. I don't know the correct codes. I've also tried the HP Sales Register (simply for testing) and it fails also. Can someone help me get going again please? Thanks, D if they have opos drivers try those. usually solves the problem "DonS" <DonS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

show pivot table detail in same cell
I would like to create a report using following sample data in excel ticket , monthly release , application 111-fix login bug , 2006-06 , ABC 112-improve logging , 2006-06 , ABC 113-enhance blah blah , 2006-07 , XYZ 114-fix performance issue , 2006-08 , ABC 115-implement cash app , 2006-08 , XYZ using this data I would like to create following report (application roadmap) i.e. which ticket would be implemented in which monthly release...

Show stdev errorbars on pivot bar chart
I have made a pivot bar chart using excel 2003, and I would like to show error bars on this bar chart. The values for the bars are averages of a certain quantity. The values for the errorbars should be the stdev of this quantity. It is possible to add error bars in the existing chart using "Format data series", but that only works for one particular chart. If I update the underlying data or plot other quantities, then the errorbars are gone. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Like all custom formatting in pivot charts, refreshing the data clears the formatting. Microsof...

Problem showing full category list after upgrade from Money 03 to
I just upgraded from Money 2003 to 2007. When I select : Microsoft Money Settings -> Category settings -> Show Full Category List I receive the following error message: Money encountered an error and must cancel this operation. Please try again later. Is there any way to find out more about what is going wrong? ...

Emails not showing up in Outlook but can be seen on Webmail
I've got several clients saying that in Outlook 2003 and Express its saying they have new email but none of these new emails are in their inboxes. so i told them to log into webmail, and they can see the emails there... all of these clients are using IMAP and could have very large inboxes.. what could be the problem here? why isnt outlook downloading the emails properly? Do they have LAN or WAN access? -- Jonathan No Warrenties Implied, Did you do a FULL backup today?????? "beanfieldtech@gmail.com" wrote: > I've got several clients saying that in Outlook 2003 and E...

Add the URL of a Task into a Task description on Workflow?
Hi there, i was wondering if it is at all possible to put the url of a task into the email that the object sends to the owner of the object (so that they can click and see the task). In the WFParameter table there's something like this: Due Date: &1160; Description: &1122; Scheduled Duration: &1144; Is there an &XXXX code for the id? Thanks, Jack. ------=_NextPart_0001_10CF516A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jack~ This may be possible to do with an e-mail activity. I would try posting this to the SDK group at microsoft.public.crm.deve...

showing unread items in public folder
I setup some public folders on my exchange 2003 box. This folder has an email address associated with it, which accepts mail. I noticed in the properties for the folder there is an option to "show number of unread items" or "show number of total items". These two options are greyed out for me. Any idea how to enable these options? thanks! Sean ...

How to show Excel chart VBA 'name'?
Hi, I have several charts on every Excel Worksheet. I'd like to program VB to select them. In order to do so, I need to know the 'name' of eac chart. How to display it quickly? Maybe you know a kind of add-in that has a kind of nutton like 'sho chart name'? Thanks, Micha ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Michal, Just hold the Shift key before selecting the chart. The name will be displayed in the Name Box (where the cell address ...

Payables invoice & credit memo show open when unapplied amount is
Both the invoice & credit memo are applied to each other and are from 2003. Another invoice is applied to this credit memo and is showing as HIST. Can I manually move them to history? Run the reconcile process for these tables to be sure everything is marked correctly. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Kim Dameron" wrote: > Both the invoice & credit memo are applied to each other and are from 2003. >...