Set sale pricing; ; 25.00% marked up from cost

Using this scheme, I wanted it to be reported to MS that there is an issue
here, the marked up from cost is not the correct 25%...you can set the % to
whatever, it just doesn't work!
--
Thank You
Vince  :)

Vista 10-25-07
Is there any REALLY good reason to upgrade from Windows Vista Home Premium to the Windows Vista Ultimate? -- Eykleidis Wrong news group, but that depends strictly on what you want to do in Vista. I personally will not use anything less than Ultimate, but as a developer that is what my requirements are. I also have an MSDN subscription that allows me to install the "flavour" I may need for testing., -- The personal opinion of Gary G. Little "Eykleidis" <eykleidis21@yahoo.gr> wrote in message news:Ojb7jRrFIHA.5208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there any...

adding a leading 00 to some loan numbers
I've got several thousand loan numbers which need to be updated to a ten-digit format by adding a leading 00. That's easy enough to do, HOWEVER, some of them have already been updated with the leading 00. What formula can I use to add 00 only to those which have not already been updated? Thanks. -- alan =right(rept("0",10)&a1,10) If the values are all numeric (not text), you could apply a custom format: Select the range format|cells|Number tab|Custom category 0000000000 or use a formula like this if the cell looks numeric: =text(a1,rept("0",10)) or =tex...

Scan item on shelf for price
Is there a way you can scan a item on the shelf for price and match to the file on computer. With a csv file. Next question how do you see the price or each store thru HQ? HI, If you want to say matching of quantity it is already there, but matching the price do you mean that you will scan it using the handheld and once you scan the item you will enter the price which are on the shelf and then go to computer and import the file to same RMS database and wanted to match then there is no such thing. BUT you can develop the script where you can match the price I am writing below the scri...

Date Changes to 01/00/00 when i enter any date.
Using XL2003, I have a problem. When i enter a date in cell, such as 08/25/10, or use the shortcut Ctrl ;, XL displays 01/00/00 in the cell instead. I have formatted the cell as a date. What can I do to fix this problem? Thank you so much. Tonso ...

How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet
How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet. Like the word DRAFT You mean for printing purposes? See Bob Phillips' site for details. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html If not for printing simply add a background to the sheet which will be visible on screen but will not print. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 12 May 2010 15:36:05 -0700, leppinl <leppinl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet. Like the word DRAFT ...

Change the Default Language Setting
Is it possible to set the language to 'English (Australia)' so it will be the default across all office applications? I keep having to change it manually in outlook at the moment. ...

Set Number of Previous Documents under FILE
When I open Excel and click on FILE on the menu bar, it only shows 4 previously opened documents. I want it to show 8-10 but can't find any options to change it. Can it be done? I have the student and teacher edition 2003. <Tools> <Options> <General> tab, Change number of entries by the "RecentlyUsedFileList". -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Carolyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Serialized items sales question
Is there any way to prevent the sale of serialized items when a customer is not associated with the invoice? ...

Missing Additionals in Sales Order Processing
In version 8, we have Create Return andHistorical Lookup under the Extras > Additional. Upgraded to version 9 and now both those are gone. Have not change any security, yet cannot find these windows. Where did these great features go? ...

Price doesn't show up in PO
For some reason when I make a PO from HQ I have to enter the Price of the Items every time. Is there some thing I can do to have it list the price in the PO with out my typing it in? I have noticed that the items all have a 'last cost' of $0.00 on each of them. How do I get HQ to track this? Thanks! Darcy This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02EC_01C6B6FD.470B93C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Darcy, Do you have a cost in the supplier file for the item? --=20 * Get Secure! - www.mic...

Employee's sales totals are wrong
We have just installed MS Dynamics POS 2.0 and was wondering if any of you experts can help us out. We have non-inventory items set up in a department for shipping, crating etc. When we enter one of these items in POS the sale's line item and totals are fine, but the problem is they are also showing up on the employee's total sales amount. For instance if the sale was for a $100 item and we charges $15 for shipping, we only want the employee to be credited for a $100 sale not $115 as is being done now. What are we doing wrong? Desperately need help. TIA If you are concerned wit...

Heart Beat w/ Thud for 1:00 minute
Good morning Wizards of the Board ... Excel 2000 ... I am back with the Heart Beat ... My Production lines must produce product to the customers beat of demand ... to emphasize this ... I would like to imbed a Red Pulsating Heart with a Heart Beat Thud within my spread sheet. I would like this to be activated when WorkBook is opened & since I understand this might prevent Excel from performing other activities while activated ... I would like it to be disabled after 1:00 minute of play ... I would also like to be able to edit the time of 1:00 min if I am not happy with it. As ...

Set mailbox permissions individually?
Hi! We deployed Exchnage 2003 + SP2 on W2K3 domain. Is there any posibility te set permissions on folders/subfolders etc. of a mailbox individually from Exchange Server (not from client)? Best Regards Mustafa No. If you need to set granular permissions at the folder level, you have to use Outlook. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D004BDFD-9845-4ECF-851A-C2143FE4EC61@microsoft.com... > Hi! > We deploye...

How to let field sales people use our data base (without ASP/Scripting) ??
We have a data base we want our field sales people people to use daily. We have all our queries and forms and reports done in Access. We do not want to have to re-do it all in ASP or some other Scripting Language. We think we need something like Citrix and Terminal Server... but they are expensive... right? What are the alternatives available to very small businesses? Thanks for any help. Mel "Mel" <MyEmailList@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1180126800.016508.53210@q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > We have a data base we want our field sales people people to use ...

Combination Graph with current year and prior year sales
I'm trying to create a graph showing sales results for 5 organizations over 3 individual quarters, for current and prior year. My plan was to show current year as a bar chart with the 5 organizations each having their own bar for each quarter (therefore there will be 15 bars). I then want to show the prior year data as a line chart, again 5 lines and 15 data points. I've tried several options and my issue is that the data points (labels) for the line charts are in line, in the middle of each quarter, and I would like the data labels to begin and terminate within the correspond...

Need to set up ID on Outlook Express
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=56dc2f64-f688-4919-a5ea-23b1a55eb054&dg=microsoft.public.outlook Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook i...

How to set up two accounts with one brokerage?
I am using MS Money 2003. I have two accounts with one online brokerage. One is my 401k and one is just some stocks. In order to log in, I have to use a different user name and password depending which account I want to access. The problem is, MS Money only allows me to enter one user name and password for each brokerage. I change the online properties of each MS Money account one at a time, but the changes do not stick. Both accounts wind up with the user name and password of the account I changed last? Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated. In microsoft...

Tiered item costs in Purchasing
Our company is a distribution company. We have tiered pricing for what we purchase from selected vendors. As of now, either our sales staff has to tell our purchasing agents the price to buy the product at, or our purchasing agents will have to manually change the purchase price in the inventory card, then go ahead with the PO. There has to be a better way for this. I know there have been posts about this in the past, but can either Great Plains or a third-party piece of software that integrates give us something similar to the selling price lists in SOP? Are other organizations h...

Outlook problem #25
Following a power outage last night, I am unable to open Outlook at all. All other programs on the computer work fine, including other elements of Office. Any suggestions? ...

Any way to mark junk as read automatically
I can't seem to find a way to configure message rules to mark all junk mail as already read. Is there any way to do this? Mail that goes into the junk folder is always junk so I'm sick of having to go in there, right clicking the message and clicking mark as read just to stop it showing up as a number beside the folder ie Junk (1) Thanks in advance. Pip Why bother with marking it read? Simply click the X to the right of the Junk E-mail folder which enables you to empty that whole folder with one more click. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ----------------...

Setting up account balances
I have just installed GP and now I need to set up my beginning balances. I am want to show a debit to checking for $22,000 and a credit to Capitol for $22,000 ,,,how do I do this. How do I journalize this. I am an old school accountant. It depends on if you have the Bank Reconciliation module. If you do, you should enter a Bank Transaction so your checkbook and GL cash account are updated. If you do not have this module, then you enter a GL journal entry. -- Charles Allen, MVP "michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > I have just installed GP and now I need to set up my beginnin...

How to set exchange mailbox size limit
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C41BDF.30CC9F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How do I set a big 3 gb mailbox for just one user in Echange 2003 Thnaks ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C41BDF.30CC9F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-...

Set focus in a specific record within a subform
I have a main form with a subform. The subform contains multiple records and a hidden unique id which ties it to the main form. After I enter data into a field on the subform, I am requering the main form. I would like the focus to remain on the subform on the specific record the user is editing. I have been able to get the focus to remain the subform however, the focus jumps to the first record. Any ideas? This is my code: Private Sub MP_Reserve_AfterUpdate() Forms!Liability.Form.Requery Forms!Liability!ClmntInfoForm!.SetFocus Forms!Liability!ClmntInfoForm!.Form![BI ...

How can save a stationery created using a Publisher design set to.
How can save a stationery created using a Publisher design set to be used as my Outlook stationery? What version Publisher? Select all, right-click, click save as a picture. In older versions, select all, copy and paste to a Paint program. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCADC78B-C5A3-406E-820D-53910CBB5BDF@microsoft.com... > How can save a stationery created using a Publisher design set to be used as > my Outlook stationery? ...

Update Product Details from Sales Order screen fails
Hi, I am new to MS CRM 3 and still learning. I have set up 3 users, all with full admin/customisation/manager privileges (User A, B and C). As user A, I have created a product catalog and when logged into the intranet interface, am able to create product order entries, and change the attributes of the product within each entry. However, when user B logs in using the Outlook interface, he is unable to change the attributes of the product when entering a new product order entry. I have given the same privileges to all 3 users, and even logging in/out of Outlook and Windows does not seem t...