Set sale price based on Sale start date and sale end date.

I want to change the sale price for items currently on sale by selecting the
sale start date and sale end date in the Inventory wizard Task 110. Problem
is that the filter option does not have these as options.
How can I add these selections to the filter?
0
Lloyd (37)
2/15/2007 11:24:08 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The only way I've found to do it is to select a department, set the sale
dates, delete all the items from the department off the worksheet, then add
the items. I have a department set up with no items in it just for this
purpose.
Craig

"LLoyd" <LLoyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to change the sale price for items currently on sale by selecting
>the
> sale start date and sale end date in the Inventory wizard Task 110.
> Problem
> is that the filter option does not have these as options.
> How can I add these selections to the filter?

0
craig6967 (916)

Stale dated checks
We have a number of checks issued in 2007 to various vendors that were never cashed. What is the proper way to handle this so that they do not remain Outstanding Transactions in Bank Reconciliation? Should we void the check in the Payables module and then enter a credit memo to apply to the invoices the check was originally applied to? Or, should you just clear them in Bank Recon and make a reconciling adjustment to balance to the bank statement? Any suggestions would be appreciated. -- Rosalyn Rosalyn, I would do exactly as you suggested - void the checks and enter credit memos ...

How do I chart date ranges with varying start and finish dates?
I want to create a chart that on one axis will show date ranges that have varying start and finish dates. The other axis is a list of project names. Example: Project #1, starts 5/1/05, ends 10/1/05; Project #2 starts 3/5/05, ends 2/2/06, etc. I want a bar chart that I can sort. Any help is very appreciated. : ) It sounds like you need to create a Gantt chart. Here are some resources that might help: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=343 ----...

Export dates
Hi... can everybody tell me, how can I export dates from outlook to a infrarot-transmitter to a Java-handy? Should I programming an addin or a VBA-programm? I need a beginning to do this. THX A. ...

Date format in a report
The date is formatted in my table in yyyy/mmm/dd. In one report I need to run for another organization the format needs to be in dd/mmm/yyyy format. How can I change the way it displays in the report? I do not want to change it in the table as I generally want the format to be yyyy/mmm/dd. -- Charlie You can simply use either the format property for the control or you can use the Format() if you need to set the format to something that doesn't already exist. Format([YourDataFieldName],"dd/mmm/yyyy") -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.carda...

setting up multiple email accounts #2
I followed the rules for setting up the pop3 and smtp accounts for multiple mail accounts, but when I access outlook express the additiona account does not recognize the password I've asked it to remember. HELP! KCB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I followed the rules for setting up the pop3 and smtp > accounts for multiple mail accounts, but when I access > outlook express the additiona account does not recognize > the password I've asked it to remember. HELP! Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

How do i configure AVS settings.
In 2.0 credit cards have the use of using AVS but how do i configure what to reject. say if the billing info is wrong or if the zip code is wrong? ...

Force Service Start-up...
I have a small network with Active Directory Installed. The AD Domain is controlled by Win2003 Servers. I have a member server which is Win 2008 (R1) server. The central database for Sage's Simply Accounting is installed on this server. One of Sage's peculiarities is the "Connection Manager". This is installed on the server as a "service". And the start-up is "automatic". The problem is that when the server reboots, this installed service *does not start". It will not start unless you either launch Simply Accounting on the server, or unles...

worksheet labels based on cell results
How can I build a macro to use the contents of several cells in a column to label a corresponding number of worksheets with their contents. Ideally this would also build links to the tabs so that a user could click on a specific cell (in that column) and be redirected to the corresponding worksheet Thanks, Mitch Hi for labeling the tab try something like activesheet.name=activesheet.range("A1").value For the second question try using a Hyperlink (Insert - Hyperlink) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Mitch wrote: > How can I build a macro to use the contents of ...

Help me create sales chart based on state and quantity
We have a production report on excel. It shows the details for our clients. Part of that data includes the state in which the client lives. We are trying to create a chart showing the percentages of each state( so we know where the most deals are closed) Any suggestions? Hello mr_merchant_man, this sounds like a job for a pivot table, using Average as the data calculation operator. Or, depending on your version of Excel, you can use AVERAGEIFS (in Excel 2007) or calculate an averate with a combination of SUMIF divided by COUNTIF. To be more specific, it would help to s...

Move a particular named sheet to the end.
Using macros, how can I move a sheet called TOTAL to become the very last sheet within a workbook? Your assistance will be appreciated. -- Thank U and Regards Ann Try this: Worksheets("Total").Move after:=Worksheets(Worksheets.Count) "Ann" wrote: > Using macros, how can I move a sheet called TOTAL to become the very last > sheet within a workbook? > > Your assistance will be appreciated. > > -- > Thank U and Regards > > Ann > Barb, Works a treat, thank you for your assiatance. -- Thank U and Regards Ann "Barb Reinhar...

I want to stop a colum total and start it from nought (Access2003
I want to total a column of values and when it gets to a signal value, start it from nought from the next result entered. On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 07:05:01 -0800, KevinS <KevinS @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to total a column of values and when it gets to a signal value, start >it from nought from the next result entered. > You'll have to post some more description of your table structure and what you mean by a "signal value". You can see your database... nobody else can! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Outlook Security Settings #2
I am trying to use Outlook security settings. I have installed the settings precisely as described on the MS site and the settings work perfectly for me and one or two others but not for the rest of my defined group. We are using Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003 and Outlook XP. I cannot find any debugging or logging info anywhere and am a little stuck as to what to do next. Can anyone offer any ideas??? jON ...

Date Query 12-07-07
Hello I'm trying to build a query that shows me all records where a field is older than 90 days from today or are null. I've tried using <Now()-"90" Or Is Null but this doesn't give the desired results. What am I getting wrong? Thanks Assumption: Your field is a date field Field: YourDateField Criteria: Is Null Or <DateAdd("d",-90,Date()) Or try dropping the quotes in your expression so it reads Field: YourDateField Criteria: <Now()-90 Or Is Null -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Program Development and Management Un...

Problems with DATE data type
Hi!!! I've got a little problem with the next macro in Excel. The problem is that I must look for some information in a data bas using as filter a specific day an hour in the year. I get the date and the hour using a form and then the macro calle "Busqueda" receives the value. I've programmed the macro using MSQuery just to see the necessary cod and the problem has appeared when I've tried to include the para called "Dia" in the SQL code. I've tried using " & Dia & " but it doesn't work and I don't know ho to include my param...

I am writing a screenplay and am wondering about setting margins easier.

Paging Size set up for sql 2005 best performance
erver windows 2003 sp1. 64 bits, Paging file size for selected drive C is (custom selected) Initial 2046 MB, and maximum 4092 MB. It is currently allocated 4081 MB. Computer RAM memory is 8GB. Server functions as a database MS SQL 2005 server, and it is used under heavy insert database operations The problem is that it can be seen on windows task manager there is on PF usage and Page File Usage hHstory around 8.2 GB paging file size not 4081 GB as it is given on virtual memory page set up. DoleBludger (DoleBludger@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > erver windows 200...

Money 2004 Deluxe Start error after install
After a fresh install of Money 2004 Deluxe in Windows XP Home I get an error box that says "Microsoft Money has encountered an error and needs to close" There is a box checked that says " Restart Microsoft Money" but it never restarts. Th error signature - AppVer: 12.0.0.613 Mod Name: kernel32.dll Offset: 00013887 Under technical information - Exception information Code: 0xe06d7363 Flags: 0x00000001 Address: 0x0000000077e73887 Is this a Windows error or did I waste my money on a software package. Please help - thanks In microsof...

Fill color in autoshape based on cell data
Dear Experts I have a range of cells with an autoshape in each cell. I would like to have the fill color of the autoshape change based on the results of an if statement in each cell. The if statment would return "G", "R", & "Y". The fill colors would be green, red, and yellow. I don't want conditional formatting for the cell fill color, only conditional formatting for the shape I was thinking a select case macro, but can't seem to get the code correct. However, I am a novice at macros Thanks for any assistance Jodi You could use the worksheet ...

Update Sales Item through Web Service
I'm using the web service to create and update data within Great Plains. And i can create a sales item, but is it possible to use it to update a sales item? Say the description changes. Can I do an update using the webservice? ...

POP3-SSL / IMAP-SSL front end config
Hi, Could someone tell me what ports you need open on the inside firewall (between frontend/backend exchange 2003 servers) for POP3-SSL and IMAP-SSL to work? All i have atm is 995 and 993, this does not seem to be working properly. The firewall is not managed by myself and is really locked down, that said, we have it setup so OWA is working, so the required ports there are already allowed. Matthew From the E2K3 FE/BE Topology Guide you can download from Microsoft: HTTP, POP, and IMAP communication between the front-end server and any server with which the front-end server communic...

Contact/Account View screens won't display in Sales For Outlook in
Ok, I ran into a few issues with the "go offline" functionality which required me to uninstall/reinstall SFO. After the reinstall, whenever I try to view a contact or account record. The pop-up window appears then it generates an error page. The following message is logged to the event log and the second error comes up when I turn Developer Errors on. What can I do to correct the problem? Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 1 Date: 10/19/2005 Time: 1:22:26 PM User: N/A Computer: IDEACA-TORO-72 Description: MSCRM Application Erro...

Posting new data for RM & PM before year-end & fiscal year closing
Dear GP users, Help!!! I need some advice here, may I know what are the possible complications that may happen if we post Invoices of new financial year before the old financial year has been closed. Furthermore, may I know how do I check when was the last time we a year-end or fiscal year closing was done? Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks. Andrew What version, if you are using version 7.0 or higher it won't matter, just make sure you post to the current fiscal year. If you are using lower than 7.0 you need to close the year. >-----Original Message----- >D...

illigal operation on outlook start up
could anyone tell me how to fix this problem:this program has performed an illigal operation and will shut down. in details I get : OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:0056f124. Registers: EAX=006910d0 CS=018f EIP=0056f124 EFLGS=00010202 EBX=00000004 SS=0197 ESP=0056f11c EBP=3a455f20 ECX=0056f124 DS=0197 ESI=006910d0 FS=9b4f EDX=00000005 ES=0197 EDI=00691c90 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: c0 0b 97 01 cc 65 58 00 90 1c 69 00 40 01 97 01 Stack dump: 0056f138 3a44a6a3 01970bc0 005865cc 00691c90 01970140 00000000 thanks C ...

Set a cell from another worksheet
This should be VERY simple. I'm trying to code VBA for the first time, and I get a syntax error on the below statement. From all the tutorials I read, this should work. any clue? Range(a99) ='[Book1.xls]Sheet1'!$B$1 Hi Greg You need a little more code to make it work, and double qutation signs. Have a look at this: With Workbooks("Book1.xls") MyValue = .Sheets(1).Range("B1").Value End With Range("A99") = MyValue Regards, Per "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen news:356E3637-5621-4EA0-9C79-B46D895...

Prevent auto date format
When I paste to excel, number with hyphen '-' i.e 2-5 , automatically become 02-may. I know that format cell as text before pasting can prevent auto-date but I had a number of rows of data to paste. When I have to do this for one value, I'll format the cell as Text and then paste into the formula bar. If I have lots, I'll paste into Notepad. Then I'll save that file as a text file (*.txt) Then use File|open to open that text file. The text to columns wizard will appear and I'll be able to specify that these fields should be treated as text. Then I can copy|past...