Set Discount limit

Dear All,

I would like to set discount limit for cashiers in RMS POS, (15%) for example.

Thanks in advance,

Ibrahim Zubair
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I would like to have that option as well, but (as far as I know) it's not
possible in RMS 2.0

"Ibrahim Zubair" <IbrahimZubair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear All,
>
> I would like to set discount limit for cashiers in RMS POS, (15%) for
> example.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ibrahim Zubair

0
Alex6724 (221)

Limiting the number of selections in a List Box Control
Hi Folks, I have a list box (multiselect = simple) that is dynamically populated by a query. I want the user to select only two items from the list and then i want to use these two items to run another quesry which will be the source data for a report. How do i force the List Box to allow only two selections? Regards, John Dumay On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 20:44:01 -0800, John Dumay wrote: > Hi Folks, > > I have a list box (multiselect = simple) that is dynamically populated by a > query. I want the user to select only two items from the list and then i want > to use these ...

How to set CListCtrl item text color?
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I need to set certain item text color to RED. I need to do it per row. So one or more row text color will be RED( depend on the item state, I decide it myself ) and the others are DEFAULT (BLACK ). How to do this in a simple manner? I mean if it possible without having to use CustomDraw or somekind like that. Thank you. On 1 oct, 10:23, Landon <Lan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I use MFC Visual =A0C++ 4.2. > > I need to set certain item text color to RED. I need to do it per row. So > one or more row text color will be RED( depe...

how to set value of text bounded on combo box?
Hi, I have a combo box with row sours of a table, and there is a text box. What I want to do is once the user selects a value from the combo box, the text box should be filled by a specific data. For example, the combo box has list of names, and once the user select the name; the text box shows the phone number of the selected name automatically. Note: both the name and phone number are in the same table. How can I do that? Make sure that the query for the combobox returns both the name and phone number. The Phone number does not have to be visible in the combobox. In the combobox A...

Frequent file corruption in the documents and setting area
Since a month or so, I have frequent messages 'corrupted file, run chkdsk' after booting. The files concerned are ALWAYS in the 'documents and setting' directory, often temp files, or Norton 360 files. I am quite positive that the disk itself is sane (only 1 raw sector is reallocated in SMART). Any idea from what area could the problem come ? I do have units up to K (2 physical units), and only this directory ever get corrupted on G (system XP pro) Thanks -- Jean Paulo "Jean-Paulo" <jean.paulo@free.fr> responded in News item ...

make set nos variable
I currently have to log my start/finish mileage for the 20 working days in each 4 week period.Nobody ever checks this but is required for tax purposes.Would it be (easily) possible to get a spreadsheet to do this for me if I enter start at begin of month and finish at end of month,and it would then fill in my start/finish for each day,I would need to manually complete for the first time as the day to day mileage can vary ,but thereafter (the following month) could I get it to randomly alter the daily mileage to make it appear more realistic,so that its not identical each month. How would I do ...

attachment size limits
In Exchange 2000, we used to have the global limit set to 10MB and we could specify a higher limit on a user's account and it would take precedence. Now with Exchange 2003 it seems the global limit always wins. We need to be able to allow specific users to send large attachments. Where would we need to specify limits to setup the following scenario? -No one can ever send anything larger than 50MB (global limit i assume) -Internal emails can send 20MB attachments (not sure where to set) -External emails can send 10MB attachments (internet email smtp connector?) -Specified user attachme...

software to switch SMTP settings?
Are there any programs (freeware preferably) that make it easy to switch Outlook settings (basically just SMTP and authentication bs) between a dial-up account and a high-speed account? Thanks LT ...

How do I set the page margins on outgoing email?
I used a Microsoft publisher 2007 template to create an email newsletter. Outlook 2007 is my default email. When I receive the test email sent to another outlook address, the newsletter is indented from the left side so if you try to print, it will not print the whole newsletter and distorts the images. How do I stop this? you shouldn't use publisher to create an email newsletter. use a real HTML editor or create it in Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol200...

Setting company-wide holidays on exchange/outlook calendar
Is it possible to set holidays globally on exchange so that it will appear on everyone's Outlook calendar, instead of setting them for each user? Thanks, John ...

need help setting a simple format to keep rent.
I'm a assistant who needs help setting up a simple format to keeping up with the rent paid from my tenants. Please help. name rent rentpd rentdue joe 1000 800 200 =b2-c2 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "setting a format on excel" <setting a format on excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36D1FCFA-323B-4422-A90C-974DF2485344@microsoft.com... > I'm a assistant who needs help setting up a simple format to keeping up > with > the rent paid from my tenants. Please help. Sorry, Think you need to post m...

Dallas: The Complete Set DVD [Special Edition]
Cast & Crew: Leading Role: Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy, Ken Kercheval, Victoria Principal, Linda Gray, Steve Kanaly, Barbara Bel Geddes, Charlene Tilton, Howard Keel, Susan Howard Director: David Jacobs Popular evening 'soap-opera' style television drama. The show was set in Dallas and chronicled the exploits of wealthy Texas oil millionaires. Many of the plots revolved around shady business dealings and dysfunctional family dynamics... Product Information Region: Region Free =96 You can enjoy it wherever you are Genre: Drama TV Series Release Date: 2 April 1978 ...

Why are terms discounts being created after the term period?
Why would the system generate a journal entry for a terms discount when the discount period has passed? For example, we applied a credit memo dated 3/13/07 to an invoice dated 1/31/07 (with terms of 1% 10) and the system created a journal entry for 1% of the invoice amount. The amount of the credit memo matched the amount of the invoice, but a journal entry was created debiting A/R and crediting the account we have set up for Term Discounts Available. -- GP 9.0, SP1 Bud, Sounds like you have the option to track discounts in the GL turned on - so when you originally posted the invoic...

Guide to setting up Resources and using Auto Accept Agent
I am setting up an exchange 2003 system and was looking for guidance on how to create resources that can be booked - like conference rooms as part of meetings. Also, do I need to use Auto Accept Agents to complete the process of people booking these resources? Thanks Please could someone advise on this? I am hoping to find someone with information ASAP. "Makor" wrote: > I am setting up an exchange 2003 system and was looking for guidance on how > to create resources that can be booked - like conference rooms as part of > meetings. Also, do I need to use Auto Accept...

In Pub 2003, how can I set Page x of y in the footer?
I need to have Page x of y in the footer of documents that I am working on. Anyone have a solution? When you number the pages, add manually the word page and the y amount. It would look similar to this: Page # of 20 pages This function in on the Master Page. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Gem" <Gem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0A72464-7B44-485B-ACB3-300FF6EB4F63@microsoft.com... >I need to have Page x of y in the footer of documents that I am working on. > > Anyone have...

Best practice for setting default font settings in Word 2007
Could anyone tell me what Microsoft's "Best Practice" is for a company to change the default font settings in Word 2007? For example, if I wanted to change the default font to Times New Roman for all new documents and push this out to the company - does best practice remain the same as in Word 2003? Or has it changed with the inclusion of the default document settings and themes? Thanks so much! I am not sure how you did it in Word 2003, but in either case, I would not rely on customizing the Normal.dot template. You should create separate templates for your...

help setting up outlook 2000
I am trying to set up outlook 200 to send and receive mail. I seem to be doing something wrong. Can anyone help with getting it set up? thanks Why do you think you are doing something wrong? If you are getting an error message, please post the exact text. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer tm <mteresa@aol.com> asked: | I am trying to set up outlook 200 to send and receive | mail. | I seem to be doing something wrong. | Can anyone help with | getting it set up? ...

Personal setting files for Home and Student?
Where can I locate the personal setting files for MS Home and Student? I am formatting and reinstalling MS H&S. Will need the same for Excel and Powerpoint also. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm. In addition, if you're using Office 2007, you may have customized files in these folders: %appdata%\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks and subfolders %appdata%\Microsoft\UProof %appdata%\Microsoft\Word\Startup There may be similar advice for the other Office programs, so ask in their forums too. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP ...

Can you set up another email account in an early v of Outlook?
I need to set up an second email account in Outlook. This would be fine if they had the latest version but its not and on a Win95 machine. So can this be done? I can't even put Outlook Express v6 on as it doesn't like 95. Thanks Jen wrote: > I need to set up an second email account in Outlook. This would be > fine if they had the latest version but its not and on a Win95 > machine. So can this be done? I can't even put Outlook Express v6 on > as it doesn't like 95. > > Thanks What version of Outlook? ...

How to bypass cell protect message/cursor focus set
To clear everything to the right: Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).ClearContents To clear the entire row: Selection.EntireRow.ClearContents But, surrounding the table are cells protected. When I use both of abovement ClearContents solutions, I get a message that protected cells cannot be modified. How to bypass this (so no modification, but also no message). A solution would be to have the focus automatically moved to the most left cell of the active row, and then use Entire Row or the fixed amount of cells to the right to be cleared. Bart Hi Bart, Try something like: '=...

Missing Customization option under settings
Somehow my "Customization" option has gone missing under settings. I'm an administrator and it was there the other day but now is missing. It still shows up under "Go To" but when I select it nothing happens. Anyone have this happen before? This happens when you have the CRM for Outlook client running. Close Outlook (and exit the CRM icon in the system tray) and then wait a few minutes for your cookies to be cleaned out, then try again through the web browser. Alternatively, access the CRM using the IP address instead of the DNS name, that should work as well....

setting up pop3
having problems setting upemail Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Ms. Walton" <katrinawalton@ymail.com> wrote in message news:ePJDJstoKHA.5508@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > having problems setting upemail ...

UNABLE TO SET UP A SIGNATURE
I follow the correct steps, but Outlook will not let me get to the Signature picker button in my Outlook. any help would be greatly appreiciated. thank you kindly. If you are using Word as the message editor, you will need to either turn off that option to create a signature in Outlook, or keep the option for Word as the editor and create your signature in Word. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searc...

Deleting an element of set
Hi all, need some help here... I've declared two classes: class CTTreeNode //transaction tree node { public: CTTreeNode(); CTTreeNode(int s, CTTreeNode *p); ~CTTreeNode(); int id; int count; set<CTTreeNode> *children; CTTreeNode *parent; bool operator< (const CTTreeNode &tn) const {return id < tn.id;} }; class CTTree { public: CTTree(); virtual ~CTTree(); void processTransaction(Transaction *t); set<CTTreeNode> *root; void print(FILE *out); void printRecur(set<CTTreeNode>::iterator it, FILE* out); void eraseNode(set<CTTreeNode...

how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet
I need a tempplate to set up on one worksheet an annual calendar with days of the week, months and date numbers. I havae to set up a calendar that has recurring dates e.g. evry 3rd Weds in Feb, 4th Tues in may etc ANy help would be appreciated on all or some of the above start here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=calendar -- Gary''s Student "Ian Dee" wrote: > I need a tempplate to set up on one worksheet an annual calendar with days of > the week, months and date numbers. > I havae to set up a calendar that has recurring ...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Hi, I have a problem with my Progressbar Form. the following code runs correctly. But... progressForm = new fclsProgress(); progressForm.percent = 0; Thread doSomethingThread = new Thread(delegate() { for (int i=0; i<100; i++) { if (progressForm.cancel == true) break; progressForm.percent = i; // ... do something } MyNamespace.MyClass.ActiveForm.Invoke((MethodInvoker)delegate { this.progressForm.Close(); }); } doSomethingThread.Start(); progressForm.ShowDialog(); But when I minimize my program, It is stoped by the following error me...