Scanning opens tender window - after upgrade to rms 2.0

Hi,

Have you ever encoutered following issue.

After upgrading system from version 1.3 to 2.0 there is one problem
with some POSes.
After scanning good it is not added to list in main window but program
works like f12 was pressed and tender window appear.

Could you please advice how i may solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

0
Adam
2/22/2010 11:53:03 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Adam,

It is probably your ILC itself that is triggering the calling of the F12.
Your scanner is probably set to carriage return, right? What is one of your
actual ILC that prompts for the tender screen?
--
Jocelyn

"Adam" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Have you ever encoutered following issue.
>
> After upgrading system from version 1.3 to 2.0 there is one problem
> with some POSes.
> After scanning good it is not added to list in main window but program
> works like f12 was pressed and tender window appear.
>
> Could you please advice how i may solve this problem?
>

> Thank you in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> .

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

RMS development
Hello, I am new to RMS customization / development. Please correct me if I am wrong but there seem to be a very limited ways to customize the forms themselves apart from add-ins and additional patch forms called from new buttons. Is there a way to use the object model in QSRules (QSBridge does not have enough) to achieve more seamless integration of customer requirements that are not accounted for in the general product forms. I am thinking of changing some forms or replacing them with customized versions. I know that forms are 'locked up' in the exe. Sounds like re-write j...

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

RMS and PCI certification
I need some help on the RMS not being PCI/PABP/CISP I have read the RMS Data Security Standard, but it still does not make RMS PCI/PABP/CISP and put them on the list provided by Visa . What is everyone using as a solution and what is everyone doing for clients who are using the built in EDC that doesnt meet current standards? Maurice, We have been using the PC Charge for our credit cards with RMS. PC Charge has a new version 5.7.1i SP8 out that address the PCI standard. Ed "Maurice Gordon" wrote: > I need some help on the RMS not being PCI/PABP/CISP > > I hav...

Planned Open Market Days

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Opening Excel Workbooks

Please ignore #2

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...

Pop Up Windows
Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? -- Larry "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0B01C98-66BF-4FA5-8CED-0C434CCCFC62@microsoft.com... > Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker > does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? > -- > Larry You don't. They LOOK like a pop up to you, but the designer that wrote the page made them not conform to the rules that define the...

opening .bak file

matching contents #2