Run-time error '91' #2

I use Microsoft retail management system store operations V 2.01. My
server went down and i continued transactions in the offline mode. When
connection to the database was restored, i tried syncing the offline db to
the server but i get the following error code "Run-time error '91' object
variable or with block variable not set. I tried shutting down both my
server and the POS station and restarting them, still the problem
persisted. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

--
|   Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.beansmart.com/    |

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow