Run time error 429 at startup of pos

we uninstalled epson opos adk to install newer version.  now when we try to
open pos, we get an activex run time error 429.
anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
0
Johnnyboy (4)
4/12/2006 8:22:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

JohnnyBoy,

Try re-installing the RMS program as the Epson uninstall must have wiped out
something RMS needed.
--
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

"JohnnyBoy" <JohnnyBoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
we uninstalled epson opos adk to install newer version.  now when we try to
open pos, we get an activex run time error 429.
anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

0
spam3944 (2163)

VBA
sheets("Approval-Summary_%").Select Range("J53:K53").Select ActiveCell.Formula = "=HighLevelSummary_%!$C$5" When I run this code, I get Run Time Error - 1004 Application defined or object defined error. I will appreciate assistance in identifying the problem with the code. Approval-Summary_% HighLevelSummary_%!$C$5 - are the 2 sheets. In cells - J53-K53 I want to put the link to cell from sheet HighLevelSummary cell C5. try this. Modify to suit. 'Set frng = Range("h8:h" & Range("a65536").End(xlUp).Row) set frng=range("j53:...

Outlook XP NIS 2004 Conflict Runtime Error
To all that are afflicted with this error with multiple user accounts on same PC - I have been battling with Symantec since November. On their 'advice' I have re- installed NIS umpteen times using various permutations - uninstall , delete folders, HACK the REGISTRY, uninstall MS outlook & re-install then re-install NIS using clean boot and minimum configuration after using MSCONFIG. To no avail!! If you haven't already done so, please raise an online call with Symantec giving all details. I have told them today that there is a large number of folk on this site with the...

KB928416 has error 0x13EC
Hi, Windows Update offers this update .NET Framework 3.0 x86 Language Pack for my computer. But both version 3.0 and 3.5 SP1 are installed according to the control panel. It is not recognized by Windows XP, though. How do I get Windows to see those programs? Windows seems to recognize these programs as part of Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision as the program icons displayed match exactly. How do I get full usage of both Skype and Navision? Kind Regards Pia Step #1 => Before doing anything else, write down what .NET Framework versions are currently installed: Ho...

Dex.dic error with SP4
We are in the process of testing SP4. During the install I get an error message that says "Dex.dic version 10.0.320.0 is not compatible with executable version 10.0.324.0." We are trying to upgrade from SP3. Anyone had that issue. -- GP 10 SP 3 Windows 2003 SQL 2005 Yes! I covered this in my recent article "Applying Microsoft Dynamics GP v10 SP4: Tales from the trench" at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2009/08/applying-microsoft-dynamics-gp-v10.html Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobal...

Error when updating Outlook calendar item
User is trying to update a calendar item that said user created. Getting this message: "You are changing details for a meeting on your calendar and you are not the meeting organizer. If the organizer sends a meeting update, your changes will be lost. Do you want to continue?" I am not seeing any errors on the server for calendaring (we do have some for free/busy but that should not be related) Any input would be greatly appreciated. ...

Errors in printing HTML e-mails
Hello and I hope that someone out there can help me out. I have a client where his computer is unable to print out HTML documents. Only Outlook can print in Rich Text or plain but not in HTML. A window appears before you can get to the appropriate printer. The error are as follows. +++++ An error has occurred in the script on this page Line 1344 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified Code: 0 URL: res:C:\\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg +++++ It asks me to continue with the script and it does not matter whether you choose yes or no, there is no print outs. I have checked with this web sit...

Error in Oulook 2003 when I click on the new mail icon
The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persist, restart Outlook. I have deal with this error in more the few machines and the only way that I have found to resolve it is (not too easy) new install of windows talking after formatting. If anyone know better way solution is appreciated. Does this article help: Error Message When You Open E-Mail Message That You Saved with Outlook 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823579&Product=out2003 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ...

Cannot open folders: Entourage cannot open the item due to an error
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I try and open one of my subfolders, either in Inbox or Folders on My Computer, I get an error message: Entourage cannot open the item due to an error. An unknown error has occurred in Entourage. And the folder doesn't open. <br><br>This is very bad for me as these are work folders that I need to access often. Not all of them are doing this, but more and more are doing this each day. Admittedly, i have about 200 subfolders and about 20 of them don't open. Is this ...

WMP 11 playback time
I'm recording from a tape recorder to my computer. When I play it back with WMP 11, I only get 20 seconds of playback. Can this be changed? On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 06:19:02 -0800, Richard M <RichardM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm recording from a tape recorder to my computer. When I play it back with >WMP 11, I only get 20 seconds of playback. Can this be changed? How have you determined the video's longer than 20 seconds ? Or more importantly, what steps did you take to record from tape (presumably Audio Cassette tape ? Or did you mean VCR or ev...

Long Time User
Has anyone else noticed that most of the oddball problems with MS Money 2005 affect long time users of MS Money? Yes I've been a long time user of MS Money (although maybe not much longer) I upgraded to Money 2005 premium and it's a piece of junk! "cybun" wrote: > Has anyone else noticed that most of the oddball problems with MS Money 2005 > affect long time users of MS Money? ...

Clicking contacts folder logs Dr. Watson error
good day! I am trying to view my contacts and everytime I click the contacts icon it logs an Dr. Watson the error: Outlook.exe Exception: Access violation, (0xc0000005), Address: 0x77b3c5be. I am using outlook 2000-SP3 and have Windows NT 4.0 -SP6. If anyone has any information on this issue it will be greatly appreciated. jaypee <jaypee2cool@yahoo.com> wrote: > good day! > > I am trying to view my contacts and everytime I click the contacts > icon it logs an Dr. Watson the error: > Outlook.exe > Exception: Access violation, (0xc0000005), Address: 0x77b3c5be. &g...

Send/receive times out w/multiple accounts
Howdy Gang... I am running outlook 2003 and ran into a problem a while back I have multiple email accounts that were all working fine when I clicked on Send/Receive... It would do all the accounts. Recently I was getting errors "operation timed out waiting for a response from receiving pop3 server..." If I check only 1 account,it will get them mail.,then I have to shut down outlook,restart it and check the next account. I've tried microsoft help and office help...no luck. I stuck all the same account information into outlook EXPRESS and it does check all the accounts right away,l...

public contacts error
hello, when i try and send 'new message to contact' from public contacts folder, my users get an error message when they hit send. the error is 'the contacts folder could not be found'. it works under administrator, but not unders users that have full owner rights to the public folder contacts. ...

Sorting Data Employee name time
I have a worksheet of data (Employee names and times from job sheets) which i need to sort by employee name and then totalise times to find total hours worked for the job. There name may apear several times or not at all. I need a total for each person then to be written to the database sheet through the database template add in. Hi for this I would use a pivot table. <See: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/pivots.htm http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotstart.htm http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot02.html http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-pivot-tables.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frank...

OLEobject properties at run time
Good afternon, my question is, how can I change the OLEobject properties of a textbox control at run time? any suggestions? ActiveSheet.OLEObjects("textbox1").Object.BackColor = &H8080FF is one way. User wrote: > > Good afternon, my question is, how can I change the OLEobject properties of > a textbox control at run time? > > any suggestions? -- Dave Peterson Thanks for responding, in my case I need to change the property "EnterKeyBehavior" to true, how make it? Besides, how make for viewing the diferent methods and properties that it ex...

Smartlist exporting error
I have a user who is trying to export a list to Excel and gets a error message that it cannot start up excel.Has anyone encountered this before, if so please advise how to proceed? Olivia, Can you post the exact error message you are getting? Can you start Excel from the shortcut? If so, it may be an issue with the Office DLL not being registered properly. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Olivia" wrote: > I have a user who is trying to export a list to Excel and gets a error > messag...

Manufacturing Order Entry error
I am getting the error message: 'Your manufacturing order routing has errors, either a work center is undefined, or the earliest work cetner effective date is invalid. I looked in TK, and found nothing for either of these error messages. I havelooked through my routing and looks ok, can anyone suggest where specifically to look in the routing to correct this? I dont understand why error messages like this are not in techknowledge... -- Doug Doug- On the Work Center Setup window you probably need to enter a value in the "Display Date" field. See Work Center Setup in th...

Excel prob = Compile error cant find project or library
when i open excel 2002 on my xp pro pc it opens up with te error Compile error cant find project or library then takes me into the VB, the section it takes me to is talking bout setlanguagestrings? but when you close this screen excel works fine. any help please thanks in advance David Hi, Maybe an add-in with a programming error is bothering you. 1 Tools, Add-ins 2 note which are checked 3 uncheck all (but one) 4 restart XL 5 if no error, check the next one and repeat from step 4 Got the error? uncheck the one you last checked. Not an add-in? It will be a (hidden) workbook t...

XML Error Message
When I click on the Summary button for a case I receive an error message stating the following. Error: Object doesn's support this property or method Xml: undefined The only choice I have is to click the OK button. I then am able to go into the summary without any issues. This is just an annoying error and if anyone can help me figure out why it is being displayed I would appreciate it. Thanks. Keith I assume you are using an add-in like c360 Activity Summary, since there is no "Summary" in CRM out of the box. I would check with c360's support if that's where ...

Publisher 2002 runs slowly
I've upgraded several workstations to Publisher 2002 (from the 2000 version) and now it runs very slowly on these computers when saving or opening files on the network. All computers have 256MB or more of memory and are at least Pentium 3 processors. Any suggestions? I'm ready to go back to the previous version. Hi Brian This is not a normal issue for Publisher 2002. Overall, the performance of 2002 was improved over 2000. 1. Does this happen if you run/save files locally and not over the network? 2. Does this only happen with files created from a previous version of Publ...

Date and time stamp
I would like to place a time and date in a cell that is only update when the cell that it is linked to is updated in any way. I have trie today() and now() but that updates anytime I do anything anywhere o the spreadsheet. I am using this as a log and as such I want to keep "time stamp" when someone enters their initials. Thanks, Troosh:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com For a possible solution see http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "troosh >&...

CRM errors!!
I am getting so many of these below erros on my CRM server can anyone help me out? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMDeletionService Event Category: None Event ID: 16387 Date: 18/12/2008 Time: 3:45:18 PM User: N/A Computer: APPSERV2 Description: Error: Deletion Service failed to clean up some tables. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. I also have found and attempted the solutions depicted in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921391 but had no success can't actually even run the crmdeletionservice doesn't come up ...

ex2003: "The picture is too large and will be truncated" error
>From time to time Excel will get into a mode where when I do a cut or copy it pops up a box titled "Microsoft Excel" that says "The picture is too large and will be truncated." For example, right now if I start up Excel it defaults to a blank worksheet for "Book1." I click on the "A" column to select it, CTRL-C to copy, and the error box pops up. I click [Ok] and it pops up a second time. Again on this blank brand new sheet if I select cells A1 to A74 (one column, 74 cells), I can do the CRTL-C (or Edit / Copy) and there's no pop-up. If I cha...

Outlook Stalls After Startup
I have been expeincing varinging degrees of this frustrating occurrence. I run outlook contained within Office XP and have updated my computer pre recomndation from MS with SP2 and all realized from detection for Office XP. My machine an Athlon 2400 1gig of ram running on MS XP. Im not sure why this happens, as the program is also very slow to start up in th e first place. It can occur upon selecting any itme (Reminder, new email, clander, etc.) or upon trying to send an email. Should I uninstall ----> reinstall or am i missing something that could help me thanks in advance ...

Professional Tools
When I try to run Customer Modifier in Professional Tools, I enter the starting customer number and new customer number, hit Convert, and after I choose continue when it tells me I need a backup, I get the following two error messages: "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Drive][SQL Server] Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '0210'" That error is followed by this one after I hit OK: "The stored procedure smCustomerChanger1 returned the following results: DBMS: 170, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0" Any ideas? Are you the ONLY user in GP when you are doing this? -- Richard L....