Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index

Dear All,

I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of
setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.

Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

Ibrahim Zubair
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I get the same message when I try to reprint a receipt did you find the
answer to this problem?

"Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of
> setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
> Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.
>
> Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Ibrahim Zubair
0
larryw1 (11)
4/1/2009 9:11:02 PM
medwardsm had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/RE-Run-time-error-381-Invalid-property-array-index-37442-.htm
 :

Hello,

What hotfix level are you both at?  Have you fixed this problem yet?  If
so post a follow up.  I am seeing this error at 2.0.0109.

thanks,

matt
-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlX?= wrote:

> I get the same message when I try to reprint a receipt did you find the
> answer to this problem?

> "Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:

>> Dear All,
>>
>> I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all
>> columns of
>> setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
>> Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.
>>
>> Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
>>
>> Ibrahim Zubair

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 37571 messages and counting!
Did you find a solution yet? I am getting the error on opening journals

"Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of
> setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
> Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.
>
> Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Ibrahim Zubair
0
DCR (67)
7/28/2009 6:42:01 PM
Did you find a solution yet? I am getting the error on opening journals

Thanks
Dave

"LarryW" wrote:

> I get the same message when I try to reprint a receipt did you find the
> answer to this problem?
>
> "Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of
> > setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
> > Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.
> >
> > Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
> >
> > Ibrahim Zubair
0
DCR (67)
7/28/2009 6:43:01 PM

"medwardsm" wrote:

> medwardsm had written this in response to
> http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/RE-Run-time-error-381-Invalid-property-array-index-37442-.htm
>  :
>
> Hello,
>
> What hotfix level are you both at?  Have you fixed this problem yet?  If
> so post a follow up.  I am seeing this error at 2.0.0109.
>
> thanks,
>
> matt
> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlX?= wrote:
>
> > I get the same message when I try to reprint a receipt did you find the
> > answer to this problem?
>
> > "Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:
>
> >> Dear All,
> >>
> >> I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all
> >> columns of
> >> setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
> >> Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.
> >>
> >> Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
> >>
> >> Ibrahim Zubair
>

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 37571 messages and counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

0
DCR (67)

Period Sales Analysis Report Error
I updated to ver 10 from 9 SP2 a couple weeks ago and everything has worked relatively well (Thanks to all newsgroup members who assisted) I am getting an error "Error in equation 'Net Sales'". Has anyone else seen this and what did you do? I'm guessing this is a modified report? Open the report in Report Writer and check out the Calculated field 'Net Sales'. You will probably find an error there. If I can't figure it out just by looking, I'll look at the v 9 report to see what the calc was trying to come up with and then correct the formula in v ...

After Re-Install
HELP!!! After a crash and a re-install of Office we are now getting user name and password errors in Outlook 2002. We can access the same accounts via a www interface with the same account information. PLEASE help. I've downloaded all the service packs for XP and Office and I've tried un-installing and re-installing including deleting all of the profile information I can find and deleting Outlook's registry, but to no avail. I'm obviously missing something. Any help would be fabulous. Please e-mail Monica@ViaSollertia.co.nz Thanks so much!!! Monica ...

Exchange Extension Error
I'm trying update an email address and an error pops up. Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension A Local Error has occured. Facility: Win32 ID no:8007203b Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension Everything else seems to be working ok. Any ideas? Thanks, Q does this apply? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329642 "Quan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a2001c4abc4$e8f2ea30$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying update an email address and an error pops up. > > Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange...

Hidden files in Ms-Query cause ODBC connect errors or Query is wac
I have a Query fetch_from_bob that moves data (collapses records,unique key search, etc...) from excel spreadsheet "bob" to excel spreadsheet "fred". Fred and bob live in the same directory" c:\123directory" on the same computer. I allow this query to execute/refresh data automatically when one of the query paramaters is changed. This works great. I also have a macro that invokes the query to refresh the data whenever the user desires. This works great as well. The macro literally has all the VB code to execute the query. But I'm just a part time progra...

PLEASE HELP--ERROR MESSSAGE
I have two error messages. The reason why I am getting this is because I got a new computer and I copied my old outlook information and put it in the new computer. Everytime I open my outlook this message appears and the only thin I have to do is click ok and everything works. But how do I fix it? I did reload outlook serval times and there error message still comes even if I do not put my old information in it. Error 1: "The add-in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\SBCMSYNC.DLL" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repai...

GUID/Outlook format link giving error "Unable to open the seleted folder or item"
Hi, I have created custom forms in multiple public Outlook folders and when I send the GUID type link to the user, they receive an error: "Unable to open the seleted folder or item". The same happens if I send the Outlook type link. However, if I ask the user to go to the folder and find the appropriate posting, then the form opens and after that the link works, too. Is this due to some Exchange server setting? My clients are not the type that tolerate opening the form the long way, they want a one click solution. Please help, this is driving my team crazy. Any ideas are welcome...

550 5.7.1 relay error messae
I have select number of Clients (3) out of 27 who we can not send emails to, they are in a separate domain from ours. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test 4:35pm Sent: 2/27/2007 4:34 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Sean ***** on 2/27/2007 4:34 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <mail.n*******.org #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for tsc16.****.****@***.local> Rhodes.messiah@gmail.com wrote in news:1172615546.953350.313930 @j...

Rules in Error
When I open Outlook 2002 I receive a dialogue box which states Rules in Error - Server Requested Client Action MoveCopy, Unable to create dest msg. I don't know where this came from. Thanks for the help in advance. ...

Can CRM 4.0 professional run on Windows SBS 2003?
CRM 3.0 shipped in two flavours: CRM 3.0 for Small Business Server, and CRM 3.0 professional. Apparently, CRM 4.0 doesn't come in a "for Small Business Server". Instead, it ships as "professional" and "enterpriese" editions. Has anyone tried running CRM 4.0 on Windows Small Business Server 2003? Andy Hi, I'm running CRM 4.0 workgroup on SBS 2003 R2, didnt have any problems yet. As long as you have your ReportServices right during installation, you should be fine. Alex "Andy" wrote: > CRM 3.0 shipped in two flavours: CRM 3.0 for Smal...

error message 01-01-10
Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (**********) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services. Subject 'Greetings' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070057 I want to know how to dump this popup. I don't need to send the message and everytime I open windows live mail, this error message regarding an unable to compete task shows up. How do I ge...

Purchase Order Entry Error Message
While in version 8.0g34 and Purchase Order Entry window opened. User accidentally minimized the window instead of closing the window. User closed window while minimized and the following message appeared. Unhandled script exception Object has no reference EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM OK User clicks ok approx. 10 times and the window finally closes. Why does this happen? Perhaps a fix should be applied. Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree...

C++ runtime error
When I open Outlook I get the following error: ______________________________________ Mcrosoft Visual C++ Runtime Libary Runtime Error! Progam: C:\Progra~1\Micros~2\Office10\Outlook.exe This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. ______________________________________ I have already tried to run a repai and to uninstall and reinstall and I still get the same error. Any ideas? I GET THE SAME MESSAGE, BUT IT HAS ONLY STARTED SINCE I UPGRADED TO NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2004 TRIED NUNERO...

Conversion error
Hi, I have a table called stats that has the following columns: jobname, ahours, aminutes, aseconds, amilliseconds. I need to get an average of each job ran but I need to be able to concatenate ahours, aminutes, aseconds, amillisecons into one column. I am trying to run a simple query: SELECT JobName, CONVERT(NVARCHAR (100),(AVG (AHours) + ':' + AVG (AMinutes) + ':' + AVG (ASeconds) + ':' + AVG (AMilliseconds))) AS 'Average Time' FROM stats GROUP BY JobName I am getting the following error: Msg 245, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Conversion failed whe...

Creat a time book
I'm building a semi automated time book in Access. what i want is to be able to give access a two week period prefferably by specifying the beginning and end dates and have access add an entry to a table i'm going to call the 'Time Book' for each person in a personnell table for each day. the best i have been able to come up with is to pack a Macro with 14 queries, each adds one more day to a specified starting point. one of the problems i'm running into is that some of the shifts run over night and Access doesn't calculate the shift end correctly. I wo...

Visio Error
I was working in Visio on a document and I accidently hit my power switch (the one on the floor on the cord) and my PC turned off. When my machine rebooted and I tried to access the same Visio file, a message tells me that I cannot access the file because it is NOT a Visio file???? I tried renaming it, didn't help. This is the second time this happened to me and I can't understand why the program is not recognizing the file. It's very frustrating....does anyone have any answers to this? - Sally Another option is to turn on "Autorecovery" It will automatic...

Category totals over time...
Good morning... Is there a way within Money 2007 to graph the income or expense in a given category over time? For example, I might want to graph the monthly sums of my Dining Out expense over the past few years. -Ed In microsoft.public.money, Ed Markovich wrote: > >Is there a way within Money 2007 to graph the income or expense in a >given category over time? > >For example, I might want to graph the monthly sums of my Dining Out >expense over the past few years. You could start with the Income and Spending Over Time report. Customize to select just the category you w...

Error saving Excel files in a network drive
I have a problem saving Excel files onto a network drive. I get an error saying it was imposible to save the file. It creates a temporary file and then I have to open it and save it as a new document. This issue doesn�t occur saving the file in my hard disk. This happens with "Full control" access to the shared folder... I have Windows XP and Office 2000. Thanks in advance Mateo. Hi Mateo, > I have a problem saving Excel files onto a network drive. I get an error > saying it was imposible to save the file. It creates a temporary file and > then I have to open it and sav...

how can i start using excel for the first time?
i cant figure out how to get excel to work for me and im a first time user of it? i Cant get nothing to work on it? can anyone please help me here Paul Can you get Excel to start up? Can you get a blank workbook to open via File>New? For basics on Excel see.......... http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm Microsoft Training Courses. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/CR061831141033.aspx Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:39:02 -0800, "Paul Scheffer" <Paul Scheffer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i ...

Calculate Checks Error
I have a client that has a problem when calculating payroll checks. They built the batch and everything was fine. They checked the sheet for errors-which there were none. Then they went to Calculate payroll and the screen came up with No warnings and No errors. But when they hit the OK button they received the message "The checks cannot be calculated, errors were found when building the check." The user then logged in as user sa and was able to calculate checks without the error. Any suggestions on why the user receives the error? Thanks, Jocelyn "Jocelyn&q...

error message C00D11B1,original code 80004005
Running WMP 11, Windows Vista Service Pak 2 Home Premium,32 bit operating system, DVD rw file system udf 2.01 and driver version 6.0.6002.18005. All I am trying to do is burn my digital camera videos that I put in WMP 11 to a cd-r . Something is set wrong somewhere because my videos are MOV. and I have to do the right click and Open With classic media player to see them. I have the support info.but it is a bit lengthy to copy to this post.It does have the codecs decoders ect. Don't see MOV. on the list. I have Quick Time also. Thanks for any help! -- Deb I'm pret...

VSTO 2005: Error in Schema Files Generation
In XML schema generation from a WordML document, VSTO 2005 VSTO creates 6 files (general naming pattern): XML.XSD ... XML5.XSD. For our file names we use a special syntax for additional information on the project status. - Syntax for file names: {PRE}={TOPIC}_{POST}.{STATUS}.{FORMAT} Now, VSTO 2005 modifies its general naming pattern to XML.{STATUS}{I}.{FORMAT}. - Example - XML.ABCD.XSD - XML.ABCD1.XSD (instead of XML1.ABCD.XSD) - ... - XML.ABCD5.XSD (instead of XML5.ABCD.XSD) I consider this behavior of VSTO 2005 as a programming error. - Is this consideration correct? - How ...

MSExchangeIS 1021 error repeating every minute
I get about 5 of these errors popping up every minute on my Exchange server. When I open it, they all say: DOMAIN/user was unable to connect as /o=Domain/ou=SAF Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=epage. Error 0x3f2. I have been through the following articles already and no luck: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290647 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314494 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810907 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832215 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;83464...

checkbox tag property
I have a group of textboxes -36 in all. How can I change the tag property so when checked, each box returns its number. 1 for chk1, 4 for chk4, etc. I can't seem to make this work in the tag property--where I assume it's done. -- stan If Me.chk1 = True Then Debug.Print Me.chk1.Tag End If You can put the above in a loop to check them all. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "stan" <stan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D7FCD5F-CD40-46CE-BC48-C33392C0408...

SQL Error creating new Quote
After a few customizations & data import (with the migration tool), I am stuck with the error underneath. I can see the Quotes that I have imported, but when I try to create a new one, I get the error underneath. I suspect something with the Quote id. but can someone read what exactly causes the error? Thanks, Egbert Stack Trace: [COMException (0x80044150): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80044150.] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMQuoteClass.Create(CUserAuth& Caller, String QuoteXml) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Quote.InternalCreate(String xml) +48 Microsoft.Crm.Ap...