Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index

Dear All,

I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of
setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.

Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

Ibrahim Zubair
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I get the same message when I try to reprint a receipt did you find the
answer to this problem?

"Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of
> setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
> Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.
>
> Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Ibrahim Zubair
0
larryw1 (11)
4/1/2009 9:11:02 PM
medwardsm had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/RE-Run-time-error-381-Invalid-property-array-index-37442-.htm
 :

Hello,

What hotfix level are you both at?  Have you fixed this problem yet?  If
so post a follow up.  I am seeing this error at 2.0.0109.

thanks,

matt
-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlX?= wrote:

> I get the same message when I try to reprint a receipt did you find the
> answer to this problem?

> "Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:

>> Dear All,
>>
>> I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all
>> columns of
>> setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
>> Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.
>>
>> Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
>>
>> Ibrahim Zubair

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 37571 messages and counting!
Did you find a solution yet? I am getting the error on opening journals

"Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of
> setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
> Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.
>
> Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Ibrahim Zubair
0
DCR (67)
7/28/2009 6:42:01 PM
Did you find a solution yet? I am getting the error on opening journals

Thanks
Dave

"LarryW" wrote:

> I get the same message when I try to reprint a receipt did you find the
> answer to this problem?
>
> "Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of
> > setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
> > Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.
> >
> > Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
> >
> > Ibrahim Zubair
0
DCR (67)
7/28/2009 6:43:01 PM

"medwardsm" wrote:

> medwardsm had written this in response to
> http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/RE-Run-time-error-381-Invalid-property-array-index-37442-.htm
>  :
>
> Hello,
>
> What hotfix level are you both at?  Have you fixed this problem yet?  If
> so post a follow up.  I am seeing this error at 2.0.0109.
>
> thanks,
>
> matt
> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlX?= wrote:
>
> > I get the same message when I try to reprint a receipt did you find the
> > answer to this problem?
>
> > "Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:
>
> >> Dear All,
> >>
> >> I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all
> >> columns of
> >> setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7:
> >> Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index.
> >>
> >> Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
> >>
> >> Ibrahim Zubair
>

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 37571 messages and counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

0
DCR (67)

How large can the MS Money software ITSELF get, over time? (plz re
I've been using MS Money for years. The last time I upgraded it was to Small Business v 2006 as I run a small business from my home office. I have my pers and bus financials on there since the 90's (not sure of very 1st transaction...). Features-wise, there's no reason for me to upgrade or change anything, and, I also on occasion need to view certain Reports which by nature need to include data from old now-closed bank and credit card accounts so I do not want to "archive" anything at all. But.. I'm wondering, how long can this go on? that is, entering financia...

Exchange Goes Down at Same Day and Time
We're having a provblem with Exchage 2003 that eludes all of us. Every Tuesday, sometime between 4:15 and 4:30, all of our Outlook and OWS clients lose connectivity with Exchange. We reboot the server and it will stay up for about 10 to 15 minutes and go down again. It will do this 4 to 6 times and then stays stable until the following Tuesday. There are no events in the log. A scan for viruses being up nothing. Any ideas what can cause this? Any UPS or Power issues with your network? Can you ping the server by FQDN when outlook clients lose connectivity? -- John Oliver, J...

Error setting shape text property
Hi guys and girls(i'm told there are a few of you out there), I have seen posted on MSDN that the Text property can not be set on a shape via VBA using excel 2002. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317293#appliesto The work around sounds hillarious, using Word to create a shape object for us and then doing a copy / paste via automation. I have the same issue with excel 2003 is there any other way to provide a text area on a chart that is movable and can change the text property? For reference the line of code that errors is ActiveSheet.Shapes(1).TextFrame....

Excel Startup Error
Whenever I double click on my Excel icon I get a message that `C:\Program files\Microsoft office\office 10\library\mobiledb.xla can not be found. I tap on the OK button and immediately go into Excel but this error notice is getting on my last nerve! I've searched and sure enough it's not on my computer. I was looking for an Excel.ini file so that I could remove Excel's search for this bogus file but I can't figure it out. Any help would be wonderful as I'm tired of looking at this useless error. Thanks in advance, Mick I think it is the Palm database add-in. Have yo...

Running Macros At Set Times
Hi I want to build ONE large macro to run a sequence of macros alread built,i would like these subroutines to run after a delay of 4 second after the completion of the prior subroutine so as to not overload m computer. There is no set time that i will want to run the ONE single macro, would like it to be flexible,so i don't know if using the Now( function somewhere within the code would be the best idea and making i run the subroutines at NOW() plus 4 seconds. So when i hit the single macro button on the toolbar i would like su macro one to run straight away,=NOW(),then sub macro two, ...

Internal Application Error
(VC++6) The program is working on 20 or so computers(win95/98/2000/XP) but on 2-3, when your'e starting, the program it's showing an error shawn below. The program is relativly simple: doc/view, using .mdb (DAO 3.5), not using ActiveX, not interfering in registry ... It's using MFC in a static library. For distribution using Inno Setup 4.2.0 When you install VS6 on a problematic computer(s), the program is working. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Thanks Is it the same OS you are getting the problem with (i.e. Win95)? "Dugi" <vladimir.radojevic@zg.htnet...

Wrong time displayed
When I view my calendar in the office using Outlook, the meetings are listed correctly. When I login to our server remotely across the Internet, my mail works fine, but my calendar displays all times 8 hours off ( a 9 am meeting displays as a 5 pm meeting) !! Outlook has the option of maintaining separate time zones so you can, for example, see what time your 5PM conference call is going to seem to that person in, say, London. Not sure about your setup, but you might have either a second time zone set or be switching between them. In general, the following is how to set one up. If you...

Looping Nested RST Error.
I am trying to send out a lot (200 or more) of emails via CDO. In RST1 I am getting the name and some totals. Counting the number of Classes attended per quarter. In RST2 I am getting details, like the class and the date of the class for all classes attended by that person. So I get RST1 and then base RST2 on the LifeStep ID in RST1. Then I loop through RST2 to get all the details. Next Record in RST1 and all its details and so on. I found that the querydefs query that I am using gets messed up. I up in a copy object through each loop to try and fix it. Well... After about 20 ...

Outlook 2007 error 0X80040900
Task Mike Fussell@XXXXXXXX Receiving reported error (0X80040900) The server name you entered cannot be found on the network (it might be down temporarily Verify that you are online and that the server name is correct. I have a HP Pavilion desktop running Vista Home Premium 64 bits system, It has been working for months and all of a sudden stopped. H E L P !!!!!! -- Mike Fussell Have you read this? It offers a multitude of reasons it can happen and solutions: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514 "Mike Fussell" <MikeFussell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

use the current time to return a value
Simple formula? if the time is >=07:00:00<15:00:00, G$1. = 1 if time >=15:00:00 < 23:00:00 G$1 = 2 if Time >=23:00:00 < 07:00:00 G$1 = 3 I have tried to do this a few different ways and have been unsuccessful. Could someone help please? One way: G1: =IF(OR(MOD(NOW(),1)<7/24,MOD(NOW(),1)>=23/24), 3, IF(MOD(NOW(),1)>=15/24, 2, 1)) In article <1133191901.819183.53950@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, sjd371@netzero.com wrote: > Simple formula? if the time is >=07:00:00<15:00:00, G$1. = 1 if time > >=15:00:00 < 23:00:00 G$1 = 2 if Time...

Listbox Control Array?
How can I make a control array or group or something where I can have two groups of ten list boxes on a form that have the same names but different index numbers for referencing? You build the collections yourself: '********************* Option Explicit Dim SomeLists As New Collection Dim OtherLists As New Collection Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() SomeLists.Add Me.ListBox1 SomeLists.Add Me.ListBox2 SomeLists.Add Me.ListBox3 OtherLists.Add Me.ListBox4 OtherLists.Add Me.ListBox5 OtherLists.Add Me.ListBox6 End Sub Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim i As Long For i = 1 To 3 ...

Accessing lookup entity properties!!
Hi, I have found a useful piece of code which allows me to use Javascript to read certain properties from a lookup entity. In other words, when I create a referential relationship between my custom entity and the product entity, I would like to have the Javascript code write certain product characteristics, such as ID, Description, etc. to other attributes on the form. Is this possible or can I only access the name value? This is a piece of code which will retrieve the name value of the lookup, but I would like to access more product attributes. var selectedProduct = crmForm.all.<produc...

Running Average Ratio Formula?
Hi, I have a column of numbers, some positive, some negative, some zero. need a formula that will count all the positive numbers and take th average of them, then count all the negative numbers and take th average of those, and then divide the average of the positive number by the average of the negative numbers. thanks! -- RalphS ----------------------------------------------------------------------- RalphSE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2993 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50723 if range is the data ...

CRM Error: General failure in scheduling engine 03-27-07
Hello, When my users attempt to create an appointment, they are getting the following error on the Save event. However, it does add the appointment. One cause of this is if a callout has been configured on the serviceappointment or appointment entity that accepts any postvalue data. This is generally a developer issue; if you post the contents of the \Program Files\Microsoft CRM\server\bin\assembly\callout.config.xml file I can tell you if this is the problem. (If no such files exists then the problem lies elsewhere) "kathyc" wrote: > Hello, > > When my users a...

Error Code 646 02-28-10
While trying to perfom the following windows updates I get an error code 646. I am using windows vista. Can somebody please help? 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 (KB951550) Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB959997) Security Update for Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 (KB950130) Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB951338) Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB950114) Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB956358) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office Sy...

Error Message in Outlook #8
Hi I have a user that is experiencing issues with his outlook. on opening his outlook he gets: 'The data file Personal Folders' was not closed properly' the file is being checked for problems' It takes approx 10- 15 mins to do the check every day He does check that outlook has closed down properly every evening (task manager) and it does he is using Windows 2000 SP4 With Office XP Small Business any idea's ? thanks Ria What anti-virus software are you using? What version of Outlook are you using? Does he have any add-ins installed in Outlook? -- -Ben- Ben M. S...

code error 80048823
hi i have tried every thing to fix it reset my password but i wont work and i dont have a alternate email adress option can you please help mee and i tried looking at all solution i stiil aint workink helpp please ... ...

CRM Outlook Client installation and calendar synchronization error
We have installed the CRM desktop Outlook Client in several PCs (using office 2003 and CRM 3.0). The installation went well in all of them, but: 1. in some cases under the Microsoft CRM folder created in outlook, there are items like Inbox, Calendar, etc while in others only CRM-specific items exist (Sales, Marketing, etc). Why is that happening and how can we control how the client will be installed? 2. as a consequence of the 1st problem, some PCs have one Calendar item (the usual one, under Personal Folders) while others have more --2 at least. When synchronizing, the client somehow...

Array Problem #2
Hi, I can't get my array formula to work properly. I see this problem in both Excel 2003 and 2007. The data fields are as follows: A1: 1 A2: 2000 B1: GB B2: MB The formula is: {=SUM(IF(B1:B2="MB",A1:A2/1000,A1:A2))} The result is: 3 (as it should be) But if I should change the values in cell A1:A2 from numeric's to text, the result should change to zero as text can not be added. But this is not what happens. Instead, cell A1 is not added (as it should not be), but cell A2 is somehow treated as a numeric and is added to the result! Example: A1: '1 A2: '...

GP 10 User Security Error
When logged into GP 10 as one user and you want to log in as another user and you click the currently signed in user ID to switch users. The new user gets the error message that "your attempt to log out failed ... one or more tables are open..." then you click cancel to cancel the sign in GP is still running and no windows or menus are accessible so you have to force quit and then re-log in. How do you prevent this? Why doesn't it work the same as in the previous versions? It appears the only way to prevent this message is to completely log out of GP and re-log in as th...

Running Query from form with wildcards
Based on a previous post, I used [Forms]![Search Form]![MLO #] in my query to refer to my form and put a command button to run the query. The MLO # is a catalog number in the form of ####-####. I am able to run the query for exact matches to the entire field but it doesn't work for ranges or matches to part of the field. Is there a way to use wild cards on the form? I've tried typing an expression on the form as I would on the query, such as >####-####. I also have a column for desciption refered to as [Forms]![Search Form]![Description] in my search. For this column we...

POP3 error in Outlook 2003??
I just moved from OE to Outlook 2003 and set up all my POP3 mail boxes. One of them is POP3 account at yahoo.com. It goes through TEST with no problems. Once I click on send&receive it completes downloading but them shows me this error in the send&receive dialog box: ________________________________________ Task 'pop.mail.yahoo.ie - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server resp...

OID Update error
Getting an error stating "LDAP timeout while performing lookup", during the OID Update script. Single connector only up half the time. Any ideas. Thanks ...

Premission error when sending v-cards through outlook
I'm getting this error " you do not have permission to send this recipent.for asstance ,contact sys admin. MSEXCH:MSEchangeIS:dc=net/DC=commarts-boulder:ourserver whats going on ...

DLL load error in Access 2003
I use the following code in an MS Access 2000 application, and it works fine: Dim db As Database, rstControl As Recordset Dim tblControl As TableDef .... code snipped CheckPoint = 0 ' ' Loop to delete linked tables; tables are linked if the 'connect' ' property is not null ' CheckPoint = 1 On Error Resume Next ' ' Don't generate an error if a table is not linked ' For Each tblControl In db.TableDefs If Not IsNull(tblControl.Connect) And Len(Trim(tblControl.Connect)) > 0 Then DoCmd.DeleteObje...