Run Time Error 3711

I get this run error occsionally on a machine with Store Operations Manager
running XP Pro. Run Time Error  3711
I would appreciate any help.

Tony
0
sales8674 (35)
8/17/2008 4:28:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Paint error
I have a friend running XP that gets a paint error "Paint has encountered an error and needs to close" Where, in the event viewer, might she find more detail on this error? -- Frank C Dell Inspiron 530S Win Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1 Dell studio laptop Win Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1 HP Photosmart D7260 "Frank C" wrote: > I have a friend running XP that gets a paint error "Paint has encountered an > error and needs to close" > Where, in the event viewer, might she find more detail on this error? > > -- > Frank C > ...

i am getting fatal error C1033
Hi all while i was compliling my project through VC++ (6.0) It ia giving following error e:\empresent\source\winsys\ttf\fontbmp.c(0) : fatal error C1033: cannot open program database 'e:\empresent\source\build\x86\vc60.pdb' NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2' Stop. Although vc60.pdb is present in the following path. Please help me out what to do. Thanks in advance Meenal I can only guess, the file may be locked/corrupt or not accessible. Reboot and see if you still get the same problem. ----------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Sometimes clearing...

Outlook 2002 "Today" error
I get this "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The folder no longer exists." any ideas? thanks harry harry <a_harrison_uk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > I get this "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not > access the specified folder location. The folder no longer exists." Open your mail profile (Control Panel>Mail) and see where Outlook is expecting to find your PST. Verify that it is where it is supposed to be. -- Brian Tillman I checked that & in my case it's looki...

Excel Caused Error in VBE6.dll. Excel will Close
When trying to open Excel 2000 (Office Professional) / Windows ME the above message appeared and Excel would not open. Renaming the VBE6.DLL file and then repair and then reinstal Office did not work as the original dated VBE6.DLL file reappeared Has anyone had the sme problem? If so did you find a workable solution? ... and what was it? ...

Calculating transactions by time
Here's my problem, I have customer transaction data that shows deposits and withdrawals for a month. My data includes the customer ID, type of trans, date of trans, time of trans and amount. I am trying to come up with a way to count the number of times a customer makes a deposit then immediately makes a withdrawal. Obviously this will occur on the same date and within a minute or less of the deposit. I can pull a query showing the two relevent transactions together in a table but how do I count the number of occurrences. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! SELECT COUNT(...

automation error
Hi I have set up an automation with Outlook and sending emails to our clients. I am using Redemption to avoid the security dialogs. The problem is when it sends around 373 email, an error will occur and emails stopped. I tried to open other forms but an error msg pops up citing not enough memory. (Other programs works properly). When I close Access and reopen it operates normally and when I send emails again, it will stop again at 373-5 emails. I tried sending very much smaller sized emails e.g "just hello". (50 bytes). It still creates the error after 373 emails. What could be wr...

IMF v2 and the "GUI error"
Good morning everyone! I have a rather simple question: has something - of which I am currently unaware - fixed the GUI error with respect to the IMF v2 "configuration". Here is why I am asking this question. First of all, I have seen a lot of documentation and read a lot of posts about the error in the GUI. The part where you set the Gateway Filter to 7 (or whatever) and the text reads something to the effect of "Block messages with a SCL Rating greater than or equal to:" and you supply the number. Same for the Junk E-mail folder. I always thought that if you s...

Updating Contract PriceBook after Integration Manager runs.
I want to create a process to add new inventory items thru Integration Manager and then kick off a script to update the Field Service Contract Pricing for the new item and also update the Item Extensions to be Contractible or not. I have the Integration Manager part down - what I'm needing help with is what kind of script to run to update the SVC00951-Item Master Extension and SVC00654-SVC_Contract_Price_Book_Group tables. Item Master Extension gets automatically created when the new item is saved in Item Master. It defaults to Contractible, but about half of our new item...

Hi I am logged on as Domain administrator and have installed Office 2000 twice over.. I am getting the following error, and I have put it into Microsoft Support but it comes up with nothing. The error is "Unknown Error 0xAF54011D You Do not have permission to log on" any Ideas thanks It helps telling where you get this error and where you are trying to connect to. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "News" <sasa@sdfad.com> wrote in message ...

Insert statement with errors
Hi, I am getting the error Too few parameters Expected 1 when i try to run the following SQL statement: strSQL = "INSERT INTO BudgetGST ( Idbranch, Avril )" & _ " SELECT Idbranch, (Avril*cGST)" & _ " FROM GrossMois WHERE GrossMois.IdBranch = " & num Avril is a field from GrossMois that contains a value and cGST is a constant. can anyone tell me what is wrong Thanks Alain What's this: (Avril*cGST) If it is meant to be 2 fields multiplied together, supply an alias for the result: strSQL = "INSERT INTO B...

Error can't Find File
Hi, I have a macro that opens a file and pulls any outstanding tasks from the previous day. I have a problem when it is a new month because the previous month's file is called MyFileMarch2010. The macro now looks for MyFileApril2010. How do I capture the error and look for the previous month's file if it is the first business day of the month? Any help or suggestions is appreciated. -- Thank you Dave As ALWAYS, post YOUR code for comments if day(date)=1 then do this else do that end if -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguill...

network time
if one of my domain controllers in a site has the windows time service stopped will the clients/server authenticating in that site still look to the pdc for time? if i run the w32tm /resync command on a machine when the service is running is syncs successfully. If the service is stopped i get: C:\ w32tm /resync Sending resync command to local computer... The computer did not resync because no time data was available. PDC is in another site in the domain. Is this normal? I cant seem to find any documentation on this exact question. figured as much. only one dc in the ...

CRM Callout error (ComException) 02-04-04
I followed the example of Microsoft on how to create a Callout CO interface (found at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmPostCalloutsv1d2.asp) But I keep getting the same error System.Runtime.InteropSevices.ComException: The file name is too long I used very short names so I don't understand where this error woul come from. Anybody got any idea's or encountered this in the past Regards Edwin Jongsm Accenture ------=_NextPart_0001_366F0616 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Is you machine name longer t...

Error after applying SP1 on GP 9.0 with SQL 2005 P2
I have applied SP1 on GP 9.0 on the server and the GP utilities shows all companies have been updated, however when I attempt to login to a couple of companies I recieve a message "[Microsoft][OBDC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]procedure smcleanup filesbeforelogin has no parameters and arguments were supplied". I have compatablility set to 90 ------=_NextPart_0001_5EFEE3FC Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. It seems the update may have failed on one or more stored procedures. You can attempt to recreate this sto...

Report Error
I'm running GP 6.0 and one of my reports (Orders with discrepancies) is receiving an error "GPS Error: 58". Any ideas on the error and where to look for resolution? Thanks Jeff... ...

Split combined date time data #2
From file dump have combined date time cells eg "14/04/03 14:20" (value 37725.59722). Want to perform time analysis so need to split to 2 separate cells; eg. "14/04/2003" (value 37725) & "14:20" (value 0.59722). Is there a fnc to do this? (Currently convert cell to value, then fncs trunc & cell less int(cell) then refmt to date dd/mm/yy & time hh:mm respectively) See one answer in reply to your slightly later post. In article <EDD7065A-E5AA-40AB-BF38-50707E04109B@microsoft.com>, "Mark Ada" <MarkAda@discussions.microsoft.co...

Outlook 2003 event with no specific time that occurs on the 1st and 15th of every month?
What is the best way to make an event with no specific time that occurs on the 1st and 15th of every month? Make it an all day event? Recurring on the 1st and 15th - 2 separate events works better. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Kevin Zawicki asked: | What is the best way to make an event with no specific time that | occurs on the 1st and 15th of every month? ...

Runtime error 429: Activex Component Can't create object
Dear helpers, Kindly guide me to resolve my vista related problem. I am running .exe file on Vista ultimate but it giving run time error "429: Activex Component Can't create object". The exe file works well on XP. May be it's a scripting error .... kindly advise what to do ro resolve it. Regards, Hina Naz -- Hina Naz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hina Naz's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/226902.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1342465.htm http://forums.techarena.i...

Percent of time
Hi I would like to know how to get percent of time? i.e. 30% of 12:00 or 70 of 11:00 and still able to sum up / add-up the total results automatically? Thanks! If the source times are real times, just multiply it, and format the formula cell as custom: [h]:mm to enable rollover of results exceeding 24 hours. Eg if you have in A1: 12:00, you could have in B1: =870%*A1, with B1 formatted as custom: [h]:mm. B1 will return: 104:24 -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "Jay" wrote: > Hi I would like to know how to get percent of time? i.e. 30% of...

Error :XML not defined
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C60F1B.FCDBE180 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am trying to imput data in too a xml file. How can it deal with the = issues below I try putting in System.XML to see but it give me a error about only = having one inherits per class. Partial Class _xxxx Inherits Web.UI.Page Protected Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As = System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click Dim xDoc As New XmlDocument Dim newComment As XmlDocumentFra...

error message #26
If i create a shortcut to a workbook on the desktop, I get a the message that a file by that name is already open. Clicking ok makes the message go away and the file works fine. this does not occur when opening the file any other way. Not fatal, bu annoying Maybe... http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen From the FAQ at Debra Dalgleish's site. "paboombillanonymous@aol.com" wrote: > > If i create a shortcut to a workbook on the desktop, I get > a the message that a file by that name is already open. > Clicking ok makes the message go away and the ...

How to set specific regions and maintain running word count?
I'm writing a paper for a journal that wants to keep the total word count in some of the sections (but not others) below a certain number. Can I ask Word to keep (and display - in a header perhaps or a separate window or in the bar at the bottom of the document window) a word count of the total for the specific sections that I mark off? Mike In case you're not aware of it there are 2 ways if you merely need to 'check on' the count periodically. One options is in Word> Preferences> View, tick the checkbox for Live Word Count. This feature displays the numbe...

Set begin/end times in a bar chart
I am trying to set up a employee shift schedule with a floating bar chart for approx. 30 employees. I can get the bar to start at the right time, but it does not end at the correct time. How can I accomplish this? I have to print out a daily schedule on a weekly basis so I would like to create a reusable chart for this function. I am using Excel and Powerpoint. Thanks for your help. Hi, Have a read of Jon's article on Gantt charts. http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=343 He also has a collection of links on the subject. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...

re: error 1320
Dear Glyn Thank you for your reply. To be honest I don't know about the DOS Subst command. I used the administrative tool like you suggested - it shows that I have one disc drive. (I wasn't sure what to do with the c management window...) I tried installing a custom version, and put it on C drive - same result. I did properties of the N and C drive and noticed that they both have exactly the same amount of used and unused space - which seems a bit of a coincidence! They are both NTFS if that is any relevance. I also did map network drives - there is no "n" drive coming...

Easy one? Have vbs logon script run local executeable
Hi, I use a vbs logon script at my domain controllers. I need to run an application from the client computers' C: drive when they log on... The logon script code below tries to run MyApp for the domain controller's C: disk, I need it to be run from the clients' C: disk. Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") ResultCode = WshShell.Run("C:\Program Files\MyApp.exe", 1, true) How do I do that...? regards jake "Jake" <jake44@gmail.com> said this in news item news:eGVyNZKqKHA.5760@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &g...