RMS2.0 and Accounting 2007 Integration

Is anybody working on integration betwwen 2007 Accounting and RMS?
Will RMS 1.3 work w/ 2007 Accounting?
Will 2006 Acoomting work w RMS 1.3 VIA the Connector?
Is there a SP1 for RMS2.0  like POS2.0?
0
Brettp (2)
7/5/2007 5:28:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Will RMS2.0 work w 2006 Accounting using Connector?

"Brettp" wrote:

> Is anybody working on integration betwwen 2007 Accounting and RMS?
> Will RMS 1.3 work w/ 2007 Accounting?
> Will 2006 Acoomting work w RMS 1.3 VIA the Connector?
> Is there a SP1 for RMS2.0  like POS2.0?
0
Brettp (2)

------=_NextPart_000_015A_01C7CA36.88469400

Brett,

It's been mentioned that there _may_ be a forthcoming RMS 2.0 -> SBA2k7 =
Connector coming.  Don't know when or if true.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Brettp" wrote:

  > Is anybody working on integration betwwen 2007 Accounting and RMS?
  > Will RMS 1.3 work w/ 2007 Accounting?
  > Will 2006 Acoomting work w RMS 1.3 VIA the Connector?
  > Is there a SP1 for RMS2.0  like POS2.0?
------=_NextPart_000_015A_01C7CA36.88469400

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Brett,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>It's been mentioned that there _may_ be a =
forthcoming=20
RMS 2.0 -&gt; SBA2k7 Connector coming.&nbsp; Don't know when or if=20
true.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Brettp" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Brettp@discussions.microsoft.com">Brettp@discussions.micro=
soft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:51F7C3F9-C8AB-4028-A819-CE8AFC734061@microsoft.com">news:51F=
7C3F9-C8AB-4028-A819-CE8AFC734061@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Will=20
  RMS2.0 work w 2006 Accounting using Connector?<BR><BR>"Brettp"=20
  wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; Is anybody working on integration betwwen 2007 =
Accounting=20
  and RMS?<BR>&gt; Will RMS 1.3 work w/ 2007 Accounting?<BR>&gt; Will =
2006=20
  Acoomting work w RMS 1.3 VIA the Connector?<BR>&gt; Is there a SP1 for =

  RMS2.0&nbsp; like POS2.0?</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_015A_01C7CA36.88469400--

0
cptsoft (1248)

SRM 3.0 for SBS
Trying to "test" install CRM 3.0 for SBS on a SBS 2003 Premium R2 server. Installation gives option to install a sql Report Server or use existing. The one it tries to install is SQL 2000 and the screen says it is not compatible with other versions of SQL. So will the install allow you to connect to the SBS 2003's SQL 2005 Workgroup Report Server? Can;t find this answer anywhere! Thanks, KBB In answer to your first question, yes. You have to install SQL 2005 Reporting Services, then connect to this during CRM setup "KBB" <kbbnospam@dontspamme123.org> w...

How to make Access 2007 Navigation pane invisible?
I have tried the Access Options. | Current Database | Navigation, uncheck Display Navigation Pane, and the vertical "Navigation Pane" still displays in a compiled .ade. Something else yet? Dean Slindee "Dean Slindee" <slindee@charter.net> wrote in message news:%23o1Zj8odKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have tried the Access Options. | Current Database | Navigation, uncheck >Display Navigation Pane, and the vertical "Navigation Pane" still displays >in a compiled .ade. > > Something else yet? > > Dean Slinde...

Writing to word 2007
I have a 2003 access database that writes data to text fields in a 2003 word document, no problems, I have now upgraded the database to 2007, and the same code although it appears to run ok, does not actually update the word document fields, i also tried converting the word document from 2003 to 2007. I data transfer using code from within access any thoughts? So no error message; it just doesn't seem top update, right. See this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/242017 I do it with docvariables. Are you using docvariables? If so, read this: http://w...

Outlook 2007: "Cannot save free/busy information"
Hi, all I have been getting the error message "Cannot save free/busy information" from Outlook frequently these days. It started when we changed our configuration from connecting to an Exchange server on the LAN to using a proxy Exchange server that forwards (I imagine) to another Exchange server on a different LAN. I have my profile configured to deliver to a local PST file. It seems that Outlook does successfully update free/busy info on the server sometimes; the error message appears fairly randomly - e.g. sometimes when I delete a meeting request, but not every time. An...

Integration Manager 9.0 issues after upgrade
I'm curious if there are any breaking changes in IM 9.0? After upgrading to 9.0, a number of previously working integrations have stopped working. It appears that they will still work if only one document is queried. The integration is based on two source tables, a header and details table with a destination of General Journal. Any suggestions? This is a silly quesiton, but did you reset you destinations? Also, did you just uninstall the older version and then reinstall version 9 and point it at the old IM.mdb file? -- www.fmtconsultants.com "R Zelt" wrote: > I...

Cannot open Money Deluxe 2007
New laptop, successfully using Money, then now I cannot open it. Windows keeps shutting it down. Tried running as admin. Tried uninstalling, then reinstalling. Help! -- Karen In microsoft.public.money, Karen wrote: >New laptop, successfully using Money, then now I cannot open it. Windows >keeps shutting it down. Tried running as admin. Tried uninstalling, then >reinstalling. Help! What OS? Is there an error message? Were you successfully using Money on that new laptop? Did the problem occur recently? You might want to consider a system restore point from before the pr...

How to Exclude Account from Budget when Option Check Box is Inactive?
I want to exclude the income in my retirement accounts from being included in the budget planning and being shown as income in monthly reports. In the account details, the option is "checked" to include in budget planner but the lined is grayed out and in-active and thus I can't uncheck it. How to uncheck? ...

Field Service V2.0
I know that there probably isn't a lot of solid info avail about feature set for V2.0 but I have seen a number of references to planned addition of some type of Field Service functionality. My question is.... Does anybody have any insight or thoughts as to whether or not the ability to schedule/dispatch techs and the ability to generate invoicing for field service calls will be included? There is something referred to as Service Scheduling in the latest information that I have seen. "SteveT" <drumguy61-google@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1102972818.458191.150090@z14...

Downloads checking account information into my Money 2006 Savings
I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account. Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file?-- Grasshopper In microsoft.public.money, New Money 2006 user wrote: >I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I >import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account. >Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file? Is the problem you have the one described in http://support.microsoft....

Non Inventory Item Posting Account
where to set the default post account (debit) for receiving of non-inventory item, with and without purchase order? I tried to use Posting Accounts>Sales>Non Invenotised Item but it does not seems to pick up. Dear HFLo: You need to set the posting accounts in the Purchasing series for receiving transactions. However, there is no 'Non-Inventory' posting account setting in Purchasing as there is in Sales, so the account you want the non-inventoried item charged to really needs to be selected when you are setting up the Purchase Order. When you enter the item in the PO Line ...

RMS POS 2.0 SP1 fails to install
We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the following error" The expected version of the product was not found on your system" I have searched kb and found nothing that may address this. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks Sounds like you got the wrong service pack. POS is a different product. You need RMS 2.0 Service Pack 1. Marc "Davidjc52" <Davidjc52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE74C3F9-0CF6-4693-889C-8CD301CA691F@microsoft.com... > We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the &g...

in creating a pie chart in excel 2007
How many rows or columns of data can the pie chart plot I once tried 360 cells and got a wonderful Moiré pattern Why not just experiment with 1, 2, 3 dozen and see for yourself if the result is acceptable ? best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "bsalohcin" <bsalohcin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9CF7752-1816-4DCE-BF82-9C25033AE888@microsoft.com... > How many rows or columns of data can the pie chart plot According to MS:- Data series in one chart 255 (max limit) Data points in a...

how to write a number with 0
Hi how to write number starting with 0 for eg. i want to write number 021495566 i had tried but it gives 21495566 pls do the needfu -- NITESH ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NITESH G's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1759 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48272 Hi Nitesh, Try using the custom format: 000000000 --- Regards, Norman "NITESH G" <NITESH.G.1y475y_1131346800.4507@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:NITESH.G.1y475y_1131346800.45...

msmoney deluxe v17.0
When i open msn money and click sign-in it crashes and goes to error with msnmoney.exe AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 17.0.0.724 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 17.0.0.724 Offset: 0026f4c9 I have removed the program, deleted the folder. then reinstalled it. then tried the other options (installed msxml4), like what it says in the article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836197/en-us and it still crashes. please help me. ...

CRM 3.0 Web client performance questions
Hello - I seem to have a bit of a connundrum here and was wondering if anyone else has experienced a simmilar issue. We've currently got CRM 3.0 up and working but I have gotten some questions regarding performance from some of my users that access CRM using the web client on a WAN link. They are overseas and the server is located in the US. They've got a 512kb connection and we've got a full t-1 connection. They are stating that it can take them anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 min to load a page. So, I had them do some investigating and testing with some other machines ...

One Record Per Page Printing-Access 2007
Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers. Report is grouped by Driver. Keep together is selected. Detail band: Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes Goal: Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments. Orientation: Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column height: 0.3069" When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather than all appointments for a driver for a given date. I have the bands as narrow as I can make them. I am missing somethi...

cannot get BCM to work on Office Enterprise 2007 and Windows 7
I have Windows 7 and Office enterprise 2007 and tried to install BCM 2007 and got it installed then opened Outlook and said it could not setup database. Is BCM 2007 compatible with Enterprise and Windows 7. Is there a work around? ...

center text when conditional format applied
Textbox control on Access 2007 form lost its centered alignment when conditional formatting is applied. This did not happen in previous versions of Access. I tried using format painter to apply conditional formats from a control created in an earlier version, but this failed. The control created in the earlier version then lost it's centering after saving in Access 2007. -- Roy Handy Interesting. I tried to replicate this behaviour but failed, it all worked as it should. Try revisiting your form after applying the conditional formatting and resetting the text box to center text. ...

Restricting SubForm to One Record Entry Per Parent: Access 2007
Hello All, I have a one-to-one relationship between two table. I have successfully added the subform, but I get the option to add additional child records in the Datasheet View. This means that when a user tabs to the next row and enters data they get an error--and they should. Question: How do I restrict the subform to show only one row in Datasheet View? I hope I was clear. Feel free to ask for clarification. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Alcide, You have two options here. If the records are already added to the source of the subform you could set the &qu...

more or less than 0 or blank
Hi I have a column where I have a numbers more than 0, numbers less than 0, 0's and blanks. I would like to put in the formula in the query to calculate those numbers, but only for items more or less than 0, for those that are 0 or blanks I need to put 0 in the formula. I tried <>0, but it doesn't catch blanks. Can you help? -- Please click "yes" if this post helped you! Greatly appreciated Eva To handle 'blanks' you should use the Nz() function Nz(YourFieldName, 0) This will automatically return a value = 0 when the field is Null. On...

Access 2007 pivot
I have a complex query that is based on ERP data exports. I am supporting a multi-dimensional matrix organization. A pivot table would be a perfect tool for analysing sales, margins, and changes for different business units. I have been using Excel pivots a lot and also in this case started with excel. However, the amount of data and usability of reports limits the possibility to distributing information in excel. With Excel I was able to all the tricks especially using the calculated item functionality, which is missing from the access pivot component. What I would like to ha...

Access 2007 Application title
Ok this is really silly, how do I get the file name of the currently open db in the title bar above the ribbon? Going to access options current database, if I select overlapping windows the title disappears, seems to only work with tabbed documents(I'm not overly fond of tabbed documents)? I am often working on more than one db..this title helps me keep track of which db I'm in. Is there some other setting I'm missing or am going to have to bite the bullet and get to like tabbed documents. Thanks ...

Paying Bills
Hello, I have two accounts that go to the same payment service for payment. I can only create one bill for the first account # I do not see how to add a second bill for my second account # Is there a way around this? Thanks Frank Money 2004 Yes. Use different payees like MasterCard {hers} and MasterCard {his}. The braces ant their contents make this work and suppress the contents when, say, printing a check. "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Oln2RCfQEHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have two accounts that go to the same payment service for paymen...

different budget ID for single account
when calculating the budget for an expense account lets say 111-222-333, is there any way to tell which budget id to use or if both buget id are using for calculating the budget amount. the expense account exists in both budget id. ...

Ex 2003 IS backup, using NTBackup 5.0
On Win2K SP4, I've upgraded from Ex 2000 ==> Ex 2003. I use NTBackup to back up the IS. The NTBackup is version 5.0. Backup proceeds normally; on differentials I can see NTBackup counting log files, etc. However, I tested a restore, and when I catalogued the *.bkf file, NTBackup says "No files were found". So I have an error-free backup, from which (apparently) I cannot restore. Is the Ex 2000 ==> Ex 2003 upgrade supposed to upgrade NTBackup as well, to a version that can handle restoring Ex 2003 IS? Does anyone have an insight into why NTBackup doesn't want to ...