RMS Status Codes

Just wondering if anyone has a list of what the RMS Batch.Status codes 0-15
mean?  I can't find them defined anywhere.  I'm specifically looking at how
to identify Blind Closes so I don't count them in totals until they'e been
closed.

Thanks!
-Zim
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

There is a Knowledge Base Article that covers the different Batch Status
codes from 0 - 31. Just search for 'batch status codes'

--
Robert Armstrong
RMS Systems Inc.

"Zim" <Zim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering if anyone has a list of what the RMS Batch.Status codes
> 0-15
> mean?  I can't find them defined anywhere.  I'm specifically looking at
> how
> to identify Blind Closes so I don't count them in totals until they'e been
> closed.
>
> Thanks!
> -Zim

0
Rob

setting up tax tables in RMS
I have a client who has special tax needs. $0-$1600 is taxed at 9.25 $1601-$3200 is taxed at 9.75 $3201- and above is taxed at 7% so for example- for a $3,300.00 item- the tax would be $311.00. How would I set this up in RMS? Help! Thanks Andrea Andrea, Create 3 Sales Taxes. Sales Tax 1 Minimum Taxable Amount = None Maximum Taxable Amount = $1,600.99 Tax Rate = %9.25 Sales Tax 2 Minimum Taxable Amount = $1,601.00 Maximum Taxable Amount = $3,200.99 Tax Rate = %9.75 Sales Tax 3 Minimum Taxable Amount = $3,201.00 Maximum Taxable Amount = None Tax Rate = %7 Assign all of these taxes to one...

Status of MSFT newsgroups
I have not been around here for a long time. My news servers does not retain artiles long enough, so I must ask: Is MSFT stopping all newsgroups or just getting rid of their NNTP server? Or is it something else? On 5/22/2010 13:52, Howard Kaikow wrote: > I have not been around here for a long time. > My news servers does not retain artiles long enough, so I must ask: Is > MSFT stopping all newsgroups or just getting rid of their NNTP server? > > Or is it something else? Found the answer: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx Trolling...

Business Type Code Vs Industry
Hello, Can someone explain the difference between Business Type Code & Industry? What is the role or purpose of Business Type code. If anyone knows of any resources that could explain the intended purpose of this and some of the other fields on the account object such as Classification, and Category that would be great. Hi, It totally depends upon your business requirments. If you think some field is not required then just remove it or modify it to suit your requirments. There are many attributes of Account which are not even shown on Account Form by default but they are there in ...

output to
I created a button to save a report in a designated folder. The date parameter is a box on the form the query for the report runs off of. I want to include that date field in my report so I know what parameters I ran the report on by looking at the contents of the folder. I tried to code the start date into my stOuputFile portion but didn't do it correctly. Here's my code so far for the button. Let me know if anything should be cleaned up as well. Thanks. Private Sub Cmd_MailEngineerRpt_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Cmd_MailEngineerRpt_Click Dim stDocName As String stD...

VB code
Hi all, I am trying to create a macro using VB. Here is what I want my macro to do : I have file1 and file 2 saved in each monthly folder like c:/month/file1.xle c:/month/file2.xle I have a spreadsheet like this A B C D E Date Unit No. Sale Amt Source1 Source2 9/4/2005 UN01 $2.00 6/8/2004 UN02 $3.00 10/5/2004 UN03 $5.00 My file1 like this colum A colum B Unit No Source1 Un02 10 Uni03 12 Now I need go to file1 to find data for Colum D(Source1) by using vlookup function based on the unit number then extrive the data to colum D and times 50%. So after I run the ma...

Code Comment Web Report,
I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply move it? > I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not > see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book > says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid > of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply ...

How can I create a sunken icon in the status bar??
Hi, I creates the indicator, but everytime i tried to create the icon, the sunken shape is missing. How can I create the sunken shape??? My code is: In CMainFrame::OnCreate: m_wndStatusBar.SetPaneInfo(5,ID_ICON,SBPS_NORMAL,30); And then, In update event, I enter the icon (the icon can be changed.) m_StatusIcon.Create(&m_wndStatusBar, ID_ICON, WS_VISIBLE | SS_ICON | SS_CENTERIMAGE); HICON icon = (HICON)::LoadImage(AfxGetInstanceHandle(), MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDI_SECURED), IMAGE_ICON, 16, 16, LR_SHARED); m_StatusIcon.SetIcon(icon); (I use the classes that was in the codeguru) ...

Olk2003 + win7/64 : no delivery status notifications received
Hi I am using Outlook 2003+Windows7 (64 bits) for my emails from MSExchange Server 2003. When i send message inside organisation (or outside) I never receive status notifications (relay) I have checked and recheck all my settings. I made some tests with WinXP : status notifications are sent. The two outlook have the same settings. Why this difference ? Thank in advande. ...

Does any have any sample code for Store Manager Addins
I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some examples of how ADDINs have been used. Anything that hits the PurchaseOrder Table would be perfect.... My understanding is that samples are availble to certified partners at the PartnerSource web site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/documentation/installationsetupguides It is not clear to me if customers have direct access to it or not. "Espo" wrote: > I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some > examples of how ADDINs have been used...

On error displayes default error code instead of the specifyed one
Hi, I have added error handling code to my combo box. Private Sub searchName_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object On Error GoTo ERR_Handler Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[sdutentId] = " & Str(Nz(Me![searchName], 0)) On Error GoTo 0 Exit Sub ERR_Handler: MsgBox "Please empty search box before continuing!" End Sub But it doesn't display the message in msgbox, it displayed default ms access error code. which is "The text you have entered isn't an item in the ...

Allow active x controls to run in RMS POS
Hi there. When trying to run drilldown.htm in RMS on my POS computer, I get the error message "Your current security settings prohibit running active x controls on this page", and it doesn't work. It works fine on my back office pc, and I can't find any difference between the IE settings on the two pcs. Where would I find the setting to allow active x controls to run? Cheers Problem solved, windows automatically blocked it because I sent it as an email attachment from my office pc Mheill wrote: > Hi there. > > When trying to run drilldown.htm in RMS on my POS co...

Escape codes embedded in XML
Hello, I have built an XMLDocument object instance and I get the following string when I examine the InnerXml property: <?xml version=\"1.0\"?><ROOT><UserData UserID=\"2282\"><Tag1 QID=\"55111\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511101\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"55112\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511217\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"5512282\"><Tag2 AID=\"551228206\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"55114\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511406\"></Ta...

is Retail Management System(RMS) been used at cafeterias?
Is Ms Retail Management System been used at cafeterias? It might work in a small operation. But is it the right fit? Not in my opinion. Other software is more cafe' friendly and made for the task. If you have a small cafe, in a retail store you might consider it, if your menu does not need to print on remote kitchen printers, and your using RMS for retail. Other wise look at Dinerware perhaps or software designed for restaurants. mt "D. Reveron" <D. Reveron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D79643B-B9BF-4DD2-96F2-B49D5BCFD5C7@microsoft.com... ...

AutoPublish code
Hi, I'm looking for an autopublish product for a customer of mine. I know of one, but I'm trying to create a list of options for my customer, so if you know of one, can you please reply to this post with details. -- Regards, Ben. I've seen a couple folks develop macros to publish all projects. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.... - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > Hi, I'm looking for an autopublish product for a customer of mine. I > know of one, but I'm trying to create a list of options for m...

code to change a form's allows?
I am wondering what the code syntax is to tweak a form's allows? Allows deletions? Allows Adds? etc I know how to do it in the right-clicked form properties manually, but I need it to be based on conditions. Reason I need this is because I have one form that all users open. Depending on their window's username, I have a security table that tells me what role I want them to have in the database. Depending on their role, some users have more rights than others on this form. I want to adjust the form to allow additions for some users, but not others. Me.AllowAdditions = Fals...

Modify Appointment Status Code attribute
Hello, Does anyone know how I can modify the pick list values that is for the Status Code attribute in the Appointment Entity. This is the pick list that appears when a user clicks on Actions->Close Appointment. All I can use is Completed or Canceled. However, I would like to add more to the list. When I open the attribute, everything is greyed out and I cannot modify this. Please advise. Thanks Hi Daryl this field is locked because it is a system attribute, and i do not know of any supported ways to customize/change values in this attribute. Regards Leon Agerlin "daryl&...

Credit Card Approval Code
I am using IcVerify 3.1.6 to process credit card transactions and it is working fine. But, the approval code printed on the receipt shows bunch of numbers and letters (usually two lines long), instead of 6 digit approval code. When I test the transaction using IcVerify program (not RMS software with multi-user enviorment), the approval code shows only 6 digits. Is there any way to correct this problem? Please advise. Thank you. Eric, Turn on the short answer file. In your ICV multi-user screen, type in a /O (that's an O not a zero) on the initialization string line. -- * &quo...

Rotate Label Code
Is it possible to get the details (with the rotated label control) to display the results left to right rather than top to bottom? I have the following now: If Me.Left < (2 * 1440) Then Me![Label0].Visible = True Me![Label1].Visible = True Me![Label2].Visible = True Me![CheckNo].Visible = False Me![CustNo].Visible = False Me![PostingAmt].Visible = False Me.NextRecord = False Else Me![Label0].Visible = False Me![Label1].Visible = False Me![Label2].Visible = False Me![CheckNo].Visible = True Me![CustNo].Visible = True Me![PostingAmt].Visible = True End...

How to query multiple zip codes
I have a database of over 380k records that I need to separate out by zip codes. What I am doing is getting a 50 mile radius of my directors across the country and this program comes up with a list of zip codes in that radius. Just for OR, I have 7 pages of zip codes (182 zips). Is there an easy way in Access to get only those zips? Some I can use the operator between "97005-97024", but I can't do the entire list that way. I've always wanted to figure this out. Thanks for any help to make this easier for me. I have about 48 regions to do. Hi Jerry: I do have ...

How to write a code in VBA?
I wanted to write a VBA macro to sort sheets in alphabet order (thx Chip Pearson!), but I realized that I don't know how to do it in VBA. I'm pathetic, I know, but can someone help, please. I don't know where to write it, or how to make it work. Ok, I get it now. I didn't realize I had to run a macro after I write it. After I did that, the sheets sorted in alphabet order. Told U - pathetic. :o) "Eternity" <zabo@ravi.com> wrote in message news:bu8c1g$6oi$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > I wanted to write a VBA macro to sort sheets in alphabet order (thx Chip &...

Show detail of outline using VBA code
When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail using VBA code? Thank you. Take a look at Showlevels in VBA's help. Dan Polansky wrote: > > When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail > using VBA code? > > Thank you. -- Dave Peterson Record a macro. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dan Polansky" <dan.polansky@seznam.cz> wrote in message news:1111661655.626093.5460@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail > using VBA code? > >...

Append and Loop Code
I am trying to create a code that will go through a table of criteria. It will run a query for a row, append that query to an output table, and then move down a row and do the same thing over until there are no rows left. Example of Criteria_Table: Fields are - AutoID: Name : Level : Location 456 : Joe : Level 1 : East 524 : Sam : Level 3 : West 789 : Bob : Level 10 : North Example of Criteria_Qry (Criteria_Table linked Position_Table) Fields are - Name : Level : Location : Position_Num Example of Ouput_Table Fields are - Name : Level : Location : Position_Num ...

Need Master-Detail sample code (Dexterity)
Can any one send (Master-Detail),(Header-Detail) sample code in dexterity? ...

Can RMS be customzied to accept customer 'trade in' merchandise?
Client runs an antique store. Can Dynamics RMS Accept an item in on trade and provide a credit to the store for the value of the item, then either cash or a credit (via a gift card) to the customer. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsof...

Letters in the code
Hi All, i am trying to figure out how to modify the code but i cam accross a few letter i don't know what they are. can you please help me to determine what these letters are in the below code: Letter: e, a1, a, b1, b, c1, c, m, rr, rrbc, x -------Beginning of Code-------------- Private Sub RR_Calculation_Click() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual Response = MsgBox(prompt:="Is this POP going to be extended?", Buttons:=vbYesNo) If Response = vbYes Then Ext = 0 Else Ext = 1 End If whr = Sheet31.Range("...