RMS POS 2.0 SP1 fails to install

We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the
following error" The expected version of the product was not found on your
system" I have searched kb and found nothing that may address this.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks
0
Davidjc52 (15)
1/20/2008 2:02:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sounds like you got the wrong service pack. POS is a different product. You
need RMS 2.0 Service Pack 1.

Marc

"Davidjc52" <Davidjc52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the
> following error" The expected version of the product was not found on your
> system" I have searched kb and found nothing that may address this.
> Any ideas would be appreciated.
> Thanks

0
marc_no_spam (194)

application failed to initialize
I have just done an update from GPv9 to GPv10. I have one machine that was WIndows 2000 that they updated to Windows XP. I had to uninstall .net 2.0 (and also uninstalled 1.1) and then re-install. I got an error about 1.1 so I re-installed 1.1 and sp1, then re-installed .net 2.0 from the v10 cd. The install went fine with no errors, but I am unable to launch GP. I immediately get the error "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc000005) click ok to terminate". I have uninstalled version 10 and re-installed, I've installed it to a completely new folder, I...

entourage to outlook #2
hello everyone, i have more than 1000 letters in mac entourage, how can i move them to outlook2003? thks ezc <news@microsoft.com> wrote: > i have more than 1000 letters in mac entourage, how can i move them to > outlook2003? See if something here helps: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html -- Brian Tillman ...

switching computers #2
I purchased money 2004 over the internet about 18 months ago. It was downloaded and I was not sent any disks. I want to put 2004 on my new pc, but do not have the correct file to install. What do I do. MSN doesn't seem to be too helpful with their help. If I can't get it to run, I'm switching to Quicken. -- Jps I have been in this situation a few times myself. I simply contacted the place I bought the software from and they gave me whatever I needed to download the program again. Since you bought the program from them in the first place you are automatically regist...

Transferring Emails #2
Can I transfer Emails from Outlook Express v6.0 under Windows 98SE (old computer) to my (user name) OE v6.0 operating under XP Pro (new machine)? I cannot network the two machines. If so, How do I do it? I appreciate any help. Copy it the dbx-files to CD and restore them to your new computer (remove the "Read Only" file attribute. Then point to the files by going to Tools-> Options-> tab Maintenance-> button Store Folder... For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer ...

Installing Office 2008 Business Edition with Exchange 2003
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I was told that Office for Mac 2008 Business Edition comes with Entourage Web Services Edition which is only compatible with Exchange 2007. We are using Exchange 2003. When installing Office, does it ask if you have Exchange 2003 or 2007 so it enables/disabled the Web Services feature? On 5/31/10 8:09 AM, in article 59bb933c.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "ptsolutions@officeformac.com" <ptsolutions@officeformac.com> wrote: > I was told that Office for Mac 2008 Busine...

Sort Worksheets #2
How do I sort sheets in a workbook, please? Thanks! Check out http://cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm In article <e02c01c43c07$5afeeb70$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "Manhar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I sort sheets in a workbook, please? Thanks! Hi see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm >-----Original Message----- >How do I sort sheets in a workbook, please? Thanks! >. > ...

CPropertySheet create failing when adding to dialog box
Hi all, I am having problems with a class that I made that inherits from CPropertySheet. I need to add this class to a dialog box with the following code: m_appPropSheet.AddPage(m_saleIllustrationPropPageClientOne); m_appPropSheet.AddPage(m_saleIllustrationPropPageClientTwo); m_appPropSheet.Create(this, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 0); m_appPropSheet.EnableStackedTabs(FALSE); m_appPropSheet.ModifyStyleEx (0, WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT); m_appPropSheet->ModifyStyle(0, WS_TABSTOP); m_appPropSheet.SetWindowPos(NULL, 0, 25, 0, 0, SWP_NOZORDER | SWP_NOSIZE | SWP_NOACTIVATE); ...

what version of capicom do i have installed and graceful failing of createobject
Set capicom = createObject("CAPICOM.Utilities.1") Running that produces the following error: Script: C:\path\to\capicom.vbs Line: 1 Char: 1 Error: ActiveX component can't create object: 'CAPICOM.Utilities.1' Code: 800A01AD Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error My question is two fold. First, why can't I create that object? <http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa388182%28VS.85%29.aspx> states that CAPICOM.Utilities.1 requires you have CAPICOM v2.0 or later installed. How can I find out what version I have installed? ...

It all started with Windows 2003 SP1 and Exchange SP2
We have a simple domain - one DC and one Member server supporting Exchange 2003. Both run with - DC Windows 2003 Enterprise and Exchange Windows 2003 Standard. My clients all use Office 2003 Professional. I have installed SP1 on both and SP2 on the Exchange server. Now the fun starts and where I am looking for help. Point 1 - I understand that the new Firewall using SCW has some problems; to the extent that Microsoft has issued a Troubleshooting Guide. I see there could be problems (article ID 896742) and Microsoft has a fix. I also understand that the recommendation is not to use SC...

Dotnnetnuke 5.0 adding a new page
If you need the basics on how to add a new page to dotnetnuke you can follow this link, this is also a great website for more dotnetnuke information. http://www.hostmyservices.com/SupportPages/HowtoAddanewWebPage.aspx Thank you HostMyservices.com ...

Quicken Import #2
I've been using Quicken for about 10 years. I have all my checking, investment, retirement and loan accounts in Quicken. I have never used MS Money. I am considering buying MS Money 2004 Deluxe. My questions are: (1) When importing from Quicken into Money, how accurate will the data and accounts come across? (2) How does Money compare with Quicken? (3) When importing into Money, do I use an import function and/or restore? I have a considerable amount of data in Quicken and I would hate to edit data in the Money accounts to agree with my Quicken accounts. Thanks, Marty In microsoft.pub...

GP 9.0 and Fabrikam
I want to provide access to this test company. I see the company in the list when I start up GP Utilities, but it shows a lock beside it. How would I access it. Also, there is no option to create or re-create Fabrikam. Any direction appreciated. Dave Dave, It seems the sample company failed to be created the first time around, which will force you to check a few things: 1) Verify whether the TWO database was created on SQL Server. Open SQL Server Management Studio or Enterprise Manager and check in your databases to see if it has been created. If the database is present, you w...

To get user training manual for Microsoft CRM 3.0
Hello I am implementing Microsoft CRM 3.0 for an health care company in Michigan. Right now I have experience with installation, customizing and CRM application functions for 2 years. In the future I would like to pursue my future as a Microsoft CRM consultant. Thus, I would like to get all 3 of certificates of Microsoft CRM:- Which is:- 1. Application 2. Customizing 3. Installation and Configuration The problem I have is I work for a company which I am not permanent employee, and this company is not Microsoft Partner also. So If I would like to have user manuals for preparation to ...

hotkeys and keyup #2
Hi I would like to thank everyone for suggestions concerning hotkeys and keyup. What I am using is CE .Net though if there is a solution that also works in regular windows that would be good. I am willing to give most anything a try. What I have is a program that sits in the background and waits for a keystroke to run certain functions. One for keydown and one for keyup. The functions talk to an external device on a serial connection, but the main thing is that I need a method to get those keystrokes no matter what application is on top. The impression that I get is that Hotkey will send the...

Linking Word and Excel #2
I have a Word document with a large number of tables linked to cells in an Excel spreadsheet. The tables in the worksheet are in the same order as those in the Word document. I would like to insert a new table between other tables linked to the Excel spreadsheet but when I insert the new table between the others in the Excel spreadsheet, it invalidates all the other linked information. I take this to mean that the links are not absolute references. Is there any way to do this without having to reconstruct the links? Thanks ...

Business Portal 3.0 Breaks SQL Reporting Services
Hi, I had a box with Windows 2003 Server, running SQL 2005 with SQL Reporting Services up and running fine. SharePoint was also installed and running fine. Then I installed Business Portal and now SharePoint works, BP works but SQL Reporting Services is broke. I have done an uninstal and reinstall of SQL Reporting Services. Anyone see the error below or know what I should change? Server Error in '/Reports' Application Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the speci...

Hidden tabs #2
I am using Excell 2003 If I have a file with several tabs hidden is there a way to unhide them all at once, rather than using Format, Sheet, Unhide for each tab? -- CWH One way .. Roger Govier gave me this sub a few years ago .. The following will carry out the unhide for all sheets within the workbook Sub ShowSheets() Dim s As Worksheet For Each s In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets s.Visible = True Next End Sub -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "CWH" <CWH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Outlook 2 K Multi User
Outlook 2000 Windows 2K We are planning a small network 3 machines and would like to use Outlook in a multi user mode. What do we have to do to accomplish this? Also where is the best place to buy Multi user licenses for Windows 2k and office 2 K Best Regards Bob Raley See this page for license models: http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/default.asp --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Robert Raley <bob@infocol.net> asked: | Outlook 2000 Windows 2K | | We...

Multiple mfc activex controls in one dll
In VS6, there was a possibility to define up to 4 controls, when creating a new activex project. No such possibility in VS2005. Is there any way in 2005 to add an addtional one to an existing MFC ActiveX project? Any pointers will be appreciated! ...

newbie, missing OWC11 and Office WEb Components on install
I had a configured instance of SQL SErver Express 2005 and am trying to install to the sql server express advanced edition onto this first instance as well as the toolkit. I follow the instructions for getting the right instance it goes through the install but I get an error in the log regarding the OWC11 doesn't get installed and it wants something more than OFfice 2003? It wants the office web components. What am I missing to get this installed? I have IIS running. thanks, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 9.00.4035.00 ============================== OS Version : ...

importing from netscape 7.2
Hello I have Outlook 2003 I want import all my my files from Netscape 7.2, how may I do that Thank you K kurb wrote: > Hello > > I have Outlook 2003 > I want import all my my files from Netscape 7.2, how may I do that > > Thank you > > K Transferring Email from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook/Outlook Express http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/ns7mailtoOEorO.html -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk The easiest and fastest solution is to use Aid4Mail. It can export your Netscape mail directly into MS Outlook....

Remove account from online update #2
I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online update? TIA, Joe R In microsoft.public.money, bdog wrote: >I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have >cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online >update? If both the same login credentials, I would just mark the cancelled card as Closed in Money. ...

Mass Email #2
Hi all... another fun question. Is there a way to setup and email so that when it recieves an email it will re-send it to every other email in a list? Like a Team email account? Thanks for the help all. Er... distribution groups? everyone gets copy of an email to a common email address. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "New Exchange Admin" <NewExchangeAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF71F1E4-4B5C-4AF0-8DA1-7BF34BC3B703@microsoft.com... > Hi all... another fun questio...

Can't Install Office 2008 for Mac at all
Hi there everyone, I pray someone can help me before I throw my mac through the window. This is the second time I am having this problem. My office just stopped working and no matter what I did I could not open any of the programs, so I uninstalled everything, Microsoft and the preferences. I have now tried to re-install office off disk and I can't even get it to launch I keep getting an error message saying installer created an error and please report which I have done a thousand times. I have restarted the mac and emtied the Trash so there is nothing relating to office...

Blank pages #2
My worksheet has 47 pages, but only data on 9 pages. In print preview it's showing hundreds of empty rows. I have deleted them, saved, closed the file, but they are still there. How do I get this crazy thing to print down to the last row where there is data, and no further? I don't want to set the print area because then I have to reset it everytime I add more rows of data. Thank you Connie Mississauga, Canada If you didn't delete the rows using the row number on the left, try that. Be sure and save. I have heard that one some versions you had to leave quit Excel and co...