RMS multi-store solutions without HQ

Hi all,

We are looking for an RMS 2.0 solution, that would work with multi-
store implementations without using HQ module. I did find one web
solution, but lost the link and can't find it now. Anyone knows about
such solutions?

Thanks,
Stan
0
sjuzwicki (2)
8/6/2009 1:00:14 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Aug 6, 6:00=C2=A0am, Stanis=C5=82aw Juzwicki <sjuzwi...@gmail.com> wrote=
:
> Hi all,
>
> We are looking for an RMS 2.0 solution, that would work with multi-
> store implementations without using HQ module. I did find one web
> solution, but lost the link and can't find it now. Anyone knows about
> such solutions?
>
> Thanks,
> Stan

Check out:
http://www.positivetechnology.com/opsuite.htm

0
todd.jensen (109)
8/7/2009 3:43:51 PM
Looks interesting - but what happens when you get into some technical
difficulties. Microsoft would blame Positive Tech OR/AND visa versa. Have
been down that road before with other vendors. There are enough trouble with
HQ which is made by Microsoft - a big company with lots of resources.

Dan

"Todd" <todd.jensen@nitrosell.com> wrote in message
On Aug 6, 6:00 am, Stanisław Juzwicki <sjuzwi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are looking for an RMS 2.0 solution, that would work with multi-
> store implementations without using HQ module. I did find one web
> solution, but lost the link and can't find it now. Anyone knows about
> such solutions?
>
> Thanks,
> Stan

Check out:
http://www.positivetechnology.com/opsuite.htm

0
AliaS1 (93)
8/7/2009 11:18:52 PM
I know of solutions linked to ERP systems with RMS as the Front-end;
expensive of course--much more than HQ, plus the price of the ERP system.
--
Mike Haugen
mikeh@retailtechnologyexperts.com