RMS Integration with Fuel Pumps

I have a client with a mini mart and fuel station.  They are using
Sam4 registers and Ruby for the fuel sales.  They hope to replace the
Sam4 registers with RMS which is a no brainer but would like to import
the fuel sales from Ruby on a daily basis.  I was wondering if anyone
out there has attempted this or could recommend an add on that will
reduce pain.

Thanks

John
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I am interested in this as well John. What is it he is wanting to do with the
console sales?

"JStorlie" wrote:

> I have a client with a mini mart and fuel station.  They are using
> Sam4 registers and Ruby for the fuel sales.  They hope to replace the
> Sam4 registers with RMS which is a no brainer but would like to import
> the fuel sales from Ruby on a daily basis.  I was wondering if anyone
> out there has attempted this or could recommend an add on that will
> reduce pain.
>
> Thanks
>
> John

Can XML receipts be modified in RMS?
Can you modify the XML receipt template in RMS? Specifically, when you go to F4 to see the receipt, and go to Tender/Tender Entry Screen and press print, you get information regarding that receipt. My question is, can that information be modified or added to. For example- the customer wants to see Date, Time, and Cashier ID on that printout. Can we modify the XML template to show these fields as well? Thanks-Andrea ...

SAP integration with MS CRM?
Hi, is there any announcement of Microsoft CRM integrating with SAP? Thanks ...

hospital integration
Dear all, Do we have in GP any integrated tools or product can help us in hospitality managment ? Hi Peter is it hospital or Hospitality? -- Fliehigh "Peter Atef" wrote: > Dear all, > Do we have in GP any integrated tools or product can help us in > hospitality managment ? No for hospitals ...... "Fliehigh" wrote: > Hi Peter > > is it hospital or Hospitality? > > -- > Fliehigh > > > "Peter Atef" wrote: > > > Dear all, > > Do we have in GP any integrated tools o...

Integration Manager Error 62 Input Past End of File
We have a Receivables Transaction integration that imports all the transactions fine and we can post the batch. However, at the end of the integration, we have this error message: Integration Manager Error 62 Input Past End of File What does this mean? We don't have any blank rows or columns in the import file. Is there any way to turn off the error? Are you using AutoDim? If so, remove the blank spaces from your autodim.txt file. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamic...

how do i set up a spreadsheet to calculate fuel milage
i want to make a spreadsheet that take my total km and liters and converts them to gallons and miles then calculates mpg 1 liter = 0.264172051 US gallon 1 miles = 1.609344 kilometers A = Kilometers B = liters =(A1*1.609344*0.264172051)/B1 OK, I've probably overdone it with the significant digits, but there's your equation. "Dmds" <Dmds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:670B36AA-3E5F-4597-889E-81BDB4FF8DDB@microsoft.com... >i want to make a spreadsheet that take my total km and liters and converts > them to gallons and miles then calculates ...

Integration Manager
I have a question about using Integration Manager to process/import credit memos. My file contains accounts for which we would like to create a Credit Memo. When entering a credit memo manually (Transactions-Sales-Transaction Entry; choose Credit Memos; Click Distribution), a RECV distribution to the default receivables account for that account is automatically entered. The CRMEMO distribution is not complete, in that I still need to type in the account number for the CRMEMO line. However, when using IM, for Document Type Credit Memo, it does not create the RECV line automatically. I c...

Runtime error RMS POS EOD Reports
I've come across a particular issue within RMS POS when attemtping to print any Open/Close reports: Runtime error '2147352567 (80060009)': Method '~' of object '~' failed This is latest version of RMS with updates. Has anyone come across anyting like this before? Any solutions? ...

Quickbooks Enterprise
Hello Everyone, I hope you can please assist me with this problem we are having. We are using Quickbooks Enterprise 8.0 and we are trying to integrate it with RMS. When i click Quickbooks 2003 and above and then click on retrieve, Store Operations Manager gives me the following error: Could not connect to Quickbooks. Error Details: The application trying to connect to Quickbooks does not support Quickbooks Simple Start Edition...... However, we are using ENTERPRISE 8.0 Thanks for your help! Kevin Parris ...

RMS Slow Down
------------------------------------- Hello, We have recently begun experiencing a seemingly random slow down of RMS. It happens between transactions and seems to happen more often if the register has been idle for a while. The system will slow to a crawl. It takes 30-60 seconds to process any request (F2, F7 etc). If we continue the transaction and try to close out the sale it will get to the point of posting the transaction and crash. If we exit the transaction and close POS it will speed up when it is restarted. The rest of the computer system will run normally even when RMS is s...

Integration Manager and Analytical Accounting #3
Hi, Has anyone used integration manager to update General Ledger transactions that include Analytical Analysis information? We have volumes of transactions in excel with analysis (grants, projects & locations) that we need to integrate to GL. Any suggestions? Patrick There is no off-the-shelf adapter for Analytical Accounting in Integration Manager. Microsoft's solution is to use eConnect, which adds a lot of complexity. You may not want to buy more software to solve a problem caused by what you already own. However, you might consider a product from eOne Solutions (develo...

Upgrade MSPOS 1.0 to RMS Store Ops 2.0
Does anyone know of a third party utility to convert the MSPOS db to an RMS db? I have a client that wants to do this. Thanks, Don Check Retail Realm's import utility - I believe it can import items, customers AND history.... "DonInEP" wrote: > Does anyone know of a third party utility to convert the MSPOS db to an RMS > db? I have a client that wants to do this. > > Thanks, > Don Yes - Retail Realm's Import Utility has a finction especially for MS POS where all thedata from MS POS is imported to a new RMS database. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@r...

UI Thread Message Pump
How can a UI Thread receive a message via PostThreadMessage when it does not have a Window? -- Regards, -Ron ...

RMS new version?
Hi, when is the new version/upgrade coming out? And do we get it by calling the original seller of the product (who sold it to us) or can we get it directly from MS? Zorian, The 1.3 update has been shipped/mailed out starting approx. Dec 1 to those with currently on the RMS Maintenance Plan. -- * "Zorian" <Zorian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74C455A7-5CF5-402F-B283-B800F1B679EF@microsoft.com... Hi, when is the new version/upgrade coming out? And do we get it by calling the original seller of the product (who sold it to us) or can we get it directly...

RMS Connection
Is it possible to tie CRM to the RMS database so that all changes are shared? Also, how do you import customer and product data from RMS to CRM? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Dear Tony, Do you want to import this data once or on a regular basis, including updates? If you do a single import you can use the data migration toolkit for MSCRM which can be found on one of the CD's. If you need to do an import on a regular basis you will have to create a process which will import this data through the Platform layer of CRM. We have used Microsoft BizTalk for this in a pro...

Microsoft RMS and returns
I have a strange scenario- I have a bookstore customer who would like to "buy back" books (via return) but wants to be able to limit the amount of books to buy back (ex- 10). Is there a way to cap returns in the system, have a window pop stating how many have been returned thus far, or maybe note this somewhere in the system? Also- would we create a tender type for returns so we could track how much money was coming out for the buy back of the books? Andrea Hi Andrea, 1- To limit the number of returns to 10 items will require a development which is possible. Contact me if ...

Does Access integrate with web pages?
I am begiinning to look into creating a web page and I also need to learn how to create a database for my wife's clients. Is this two seperate projects or can they be integrated to work with each other? "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > I am begiinning to look into creating a web > page and I also need to learn how to create > a database for my wife's clients. Is this two > seperate projects or can they be integrated > to work with each other? A database created with Microsoft Access can be used on a website... that is, Tables...

Integration Manager Error Messages #2
When using Integration Manager for GP 10, I received this error message: 5: FAF0005 INTERNAL Insert Failed 0. Seconds DOC 5 ERROR: Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.eConnect: Number = 10400 Stored Procedure taCreateAssetBook : Description = If LTD Depreciation Amount (LTDDEPRAMT) is entered, Depreciation to Date (DEPRTODATE) can not be greater than the last day of the current fiscal year for this book Are there any known resolutions? Tunesia, I don't believe this issue has anything to do with IM or the eConnect adapter, but rather with the procedures followed by your accounting sta...

Problem during Integration Upgrade
I'm upgrading my MSCRM1.2-GPS8.0 install to MSCRM3.0 within a development environment. I've gotten MSCRM upgraded to 3.0, and working on setting up the integration. I've gotten past a previous problem with having the Scribe Adapter for GP installed on the same GP box with the gracious help of this message board. Thanks to Neha, and Viney!!! ;-) Now I'm hitting another problem. I started the Integration upgrade process yesterday afternoon. I have the Integration database loaded locally on the INT box. It appeared to have locked up, but since my development environm...

pet store bundle for RMS
I decided to start a new thread on this so that no one will miss it. DRS (Digital Retail Solutions) has announced a willingness to develop a bundle designed for pet stores using RMS. They would like to have anyone that is interested come up with a wish list of ideas to be included in this bundle. To that end I have started a new discussion group at http://forum2.aimoo.com/rmspets to bounce ideas off of each other. If you own or manage a pet store please participate and help us so we don't miss anything important. DRS is willing to develop this because they believe there are enough ...

Microsoft POS to RMS
What data can be upgraded from POS to RMS? Thank you This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_011A_01C924AF.59C4DB80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Phil, None from MBS yet, a couple of companies have created programs to do it. = =20 They tell us that MBS will have an option to do this in 3.0 next year. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D...

RMS evaluation version ? Or database sample ?
Hello, My company deployed RMS in a shop, and we need feedbacks about this shop sells. I got a RMS evaluation version on my dev computer, but it expired, and I deleted it... Database also. Our shop manager don't know anything about IS, and as I'm in France, and the Shop at Miami, I can't easily get a backup of the database. That's why I'm looking for a new eval version, or simply an database sample, to be able to make a connector to our IS, grabbing RMS sells information in our system. Thank you in advance, Sylvain This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ...

Integration Manager
I am running some scripting using Integration Manager 10.0 and it seems to be effective, but the error that is thrown doesn't make sense to me. I integrate G/L accounts to over 100 company databases and the first segment of our COA is the company code. I am creating a check to make sure that the database the user is logged into checks out with the first segment of the COA. I wanted to use the CancelIntegration function, but am now using the Cancel Document function, but both are throwing the same error. In this case, I made the fifth record wrong to give me the error. Basically,...

Mas 200 Integration
Hey, Has anyone had any experience with trying to integrate MS CRM 1.2 with Mas 200? Does anyone know if this is even possible? Jamie We are a MAS dealer and are looking at this at this time as well. I saw someone post they did some stuff with MAS90 already. MAS200 SQL or not? You would think it would be easy with MAS SQL, but from my understanding MAS SQL db is read only it still uses the providix DB so you can probably do about anything in between if you can handle poking into the providix DB. ...

Integration Manager will not import all Fields
I have set up a single source integration to import a CSV file into GJ of MS Dynamics GL. The format of the CSV is as follows, Account,Amount,Date,Reference 60154-1003-00,0.00,8/1/2009,Please 60164-1003-00,0.00,8/1/2009,Please 60156-1003-00,0.00,8/1/2009,Please 60153-1003-00,0.00,8/1/2009,Please 60152-1003-00,0.00,8/1/2009,Please I have the Source and columns set. I have Destination mapping set correctly. When I run the Integration all transactions complete successfully, however when I check the Batch the Account Number and Amount are missing. In Destination Mappings, General Journal: ...

Regarding RMS software Key
Hello, I recently had to reinstall my pos system as well as my headquarters client. after the install i was looking through my keys (i have about 16) and noticed that the key for my headquarters client was gone. Does anyone happen to know how i can get my software working? Oh!!! You can active the Key once, you can send to mail to the partner or write the case to Microsoft!... Roberto Monge "Steve" wrote: > Hello, > > I recently had to reinstall my pos system as well as my headquarters client. > after the install i was looking through my keys (i have about 16...