rms database blank

Good evening,

	I want a RMS 2.0 (created with latest sp if possible) beucase I would
to write a .NET library to manage rms db from external software.

I have only rms 1.3, our partner now don't send sp from 1 year ..

thank you
cod
0
wolfcod (116)
8/20/2007 6:18:50 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

constant access to the MSCRMMobileMessaging and tempdb database?
Hi, when I monitor the activity of my SQL Server, a see a lot of access to the MSCRMMobileMessaging while the system is IDLE. more then 1 time/second I see this type of queries: exec sp_executesql N'SELECT recipientAddr,recipientSrvcPort,sourceAddr,sourceSrvcPort, msgId FROM vwInBoundQueue WHERE recipientAddr=@recipientAddr AND recipientSrvcPort=@recipientSrvcPort ORDER BY arrivalDate', N'@recipientAddr nvarchar(256),@recipientSrvcPort nvarchar(256)', @recipientAddr = N'urn://mbsmobility/', @recipientSrvcPort = N'CRM/Administration/DeviceRegistration&#...

SQL Database Backup critical problem transaction log
I am having a serious problem with a particular database. DPM says that the database is inconsistent and no attempts to do a consistency check seems to clear it. Even worse, the transaction log of this database has grown to such a size that any action on the database gives an error saying that the transaction log is full. Even attempts to expand or add to the transaction logs gives this error. The sys.databases table for the database says that the reason why the transaction log cannot be reused is 2 - backup. On Nov 25, 5:31=A0pm, Innovations <Innovati...@discussions.m...

<Date() not working in database converted from access97 to xp
Can anyone help? In a query I have <date() as a criteria for a field... this is fine in access97 but in xp it does not work at all.... I would imagine that this expression has changed between versions of access but does anyone know how I set the criteria to show records older than the current date? Thanks Frazer The function has not changed, but it is probably a problem with references. Details: http://members.iinet.net.au/~allenbrowne/ser-38.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to grou...

Time Clock in RMS
We use the time clock feature in RMS and are, for the most part, happy with the results. Some of the issues we have with it are: We really do not want to give all employees that "punch the clock" the ability to sign on to POS but that seems to be a neccessity to use this feature. We would like to be able to attach a message to an employee that will pop-up when that employee attempts to punch in. Messages such as "see store manager when you arrive" or "W4 is due today" would be very helpful in communicating with each employee. Does anyone make a time cloc...

database query/names issue, causing excel to be sluggish
I have an issue with an excel worksheet I've created. WorkbookA has "Names" which are used to define drop-down menus in WorksheetA. These "Names" are defined to reference a WorksheetB (also in WorkbookA) which itself is populated by a database query, pulling from another Excel WorkbookB. The logic is that WorkbookB should not be touched by the User, only an Admin, and Workbook A is used by User. The Names in WorkbookA are to prevent incorrect entries. Now that I've set it up, WorkbookA is moving really sluggish, but if I delete all the Names it speeds up again....

Blank page prints in between mail merged document
I have a word template and an access database file used to create mass mailings. When completing the mail merge, I edit the mail merge recipients and merge to new document. The first page has my letter with a Section Break (next page) at the bottom, the second page has my letter with a Section Break (next page) at the bottom etc. When I print the document a blank page comes out between my letters. In the template there is not a section break at the end of the page. How can I stop the blank pages in between each of my letters? Also, is it possible to then use the same e...

database problem
I am a novice try to do a database. I am doing a table that requires me to constantly put in the number of times someone answers "yes" "no" or "sometimes" on a survey. I am looking for a way to set up a table that does not require me to change the number manually (I will have approximately 200 answers), but cannot find a formula that will make a cell continuously increase in value by 1. Is this possible to set up in Excel, or am I stuck doing all of this manually? Please help, I have 5 similar surveys to do! Assume your answers are in Column A. Put t...

The blank cells i need to count have formilas in
How do i write a fromula to add together diffeent ranges of cells that will count blank cells even if the blank has a formula in it. f 17:f12 + g23:g30+h5:h10 = 8 using excel 2007Vista Hi Rubber, If the blank cells with a formula in them has the value of zero, use COUNTA to count the cells and COUNTIF to count the zero values in each range, then subtract the two. =COUNTA(F12:F17)-COUNTIF(F12:F17,0) or fully =COUNTA(F12:F17)-COUNTIF(F12:F17,0)+COUNTA(g23:g30)-COUNTIF(g23:g30,0)+COUNTA(h5:h10)-COUNTIF(h5:h10,0) Squeaky "Rubber 4 u" wrote: > How do i w...

Retriving database properties
How can I retrieve information from the database properties so I can display them on the main form of my application? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201005/1 What properties? If you are asking about things like version of Access, file location, etc, see: Splash screen with version info at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-53.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. ...

unable to create databases during the installation! Pl. Help
Hi! I have done a total fresh installation of ms-crm and loaded exchange as well as sql server but still during the installation of my crm server is gives a message: " Setup unable to create the MS-CRM databases. failed to run script:00 - create mscrm.sql. HRESULT:80040E14. unknown error. Pl. help Hi Kamal, Make sure that you register your SQL Server as your computer name, not as (local) before you install Microsoft CRM Regards, Frans Cahyadi CRM Product Manager Puspa Intimedia Internusa, PT. Phone: +62-21 526-0755 Fax: +62-21 526-0790 "Kamal Vahi" <KamalVahi@discuss...

RMS 2.0 hangs when processing Payment
Hi, I have a back office 'server' and two registers. All are XP SP2. Most sales are rung up on Reg. 2 and Reg. 1 is used primarily for lookups and receiving. Reg 1 is also the PC Charge 'server'. Lately when it gets busy Reg 2 has been getting slower and slower on the Processing payment screen. Eventually it just freezes - not just the register but all of RMS. All three computers have to be rebooted for the system to work. There is no rhyme or reason that I can find. The DB is 10560KB, there is not a single item or payment type that is used when it freezes and au...

Useless identity database?
Hi, my "Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office X Identities/Main Identity/Database" has 300KB, the Office 2008 one 22MB. And I didn't even install Entourage! Can that file go in the trash? -- Tobias Weber That database is required by Entourage, so if you do not use Entourage, you *could* theoretically delete it. However, since the other apps in the Office suite require that database as well (Word for instance accesses the Office address book for mail merge and AutoComplete), a new database will be created every time you open any one of these Office apps, so there is no point...

direct upgrade from RMS 2.0 to POS 2009
Is there an upgrade path from RMS 2.0 to POS 2009? I've tried to restore an RMS database to POS 2009 and the import wizard bombs out with an error. What other choices are there? ...

Ran out of Disk on drive with priv1 database
My server with priv1 ran out of disk space. We were able to free up space on the drive, but email was down for a short period of time (15 minutes). Since that time, the system has been recording log files since the time of the error that are consuming a tremendous amount of space. The email system recovered once space was again available, and we have not noticed any issues. During this time, we removed a great deal of content from individual mailboxes. At this time priv1 is 3.8GB, and 1221 event shows 3GB available. Am I correct in performing the following: 1) offline defrag of p...

Eliminating Blanks
Happen that I downloaded a huge list of items from a database, somehow the list is coming with blank spaces after the item and when I try to match the items with another list it can not find it, could somebody help me to see if there is a formula or way to eliminatesblank spaces after the las digit of the item number: I.E. R1J150 End of list downloaded R1J150End of my other list. Thanks in advance for your help Fernando Gomez Fernando Depending on the layout and content of your data, you could use Find/Replace to replace the spaces with nothing! Andy. "Fernando Gomez" <...

Pivot Data Field Blanks
I would like a Pivot table with data in all fields all rows even if the first column is repeated. I now have the following result: Company City Country AAA Manchester UK Manchester USA What I want is: Company City Country AAA Manchester UK AAA Manchester USA Any ideas? You can't do this and and keep it a pivottable. You could convert it to values (select, edit|copy, edit|paste special|values) (or do the same thing against a copy) Then use some of the techniques at Debra D...

RMS and Mfg Returns
How does everyone in RMS Land handle Returning Defective product to MFG? What do you do in RMS? Benjamin, Use the transfer out. Daniel Nurol Point of Sale and Barcoding www.nurol.com 404-352-3587 >-----Original Message----- >How does everyone in RMS Land handle Returning Defective >product to MFG? What do you do in RMS? >. > I've tried using transfer out, which seems to work fine on the RMS side, but we transfer from there over to QuickBooks at which time it becomes a bill. We took and deleted at that time and create a QB entry for RMS returns which then balances ...

Database conversion
I'd like to convert an Access 2000 that i had on an xp machine to an Access 2007 database on my new Windows 7 machine. Whenever i attempt to either 'Save As' or 'Convert' I get a message that the database is already opened exclusively by the 'Admin' user and to try again when the database is available. What am i doing wrong? Thanks for the help. On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:15:01 -0800, BudinPA <BudinPA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'd like to convert an Access 2000 that i had on an xp machine to an Access >2007 database on my new ...

How to create the manual in Access database
Hello, I have created my church membership database. And I have created the manual with pictures using words. My question is how can I append this manual, that can be read opened by database menu. Thanks for any help. -- Frank Situmorang On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 20:09:01 -0700, Frank Situmorang <FrankSitumorang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: What format is it in? If you turned it into a Help file, Access could call it up. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Hello, > >I have created my church membership database. And I have created the manual >with pictur...

Upgrade- Remove- RMS 1.3 and SQL DESKTOP ENGINE
Hi- One last question before I upgrade- 1) Add and Remove- I need to Remove RMS 1.3 2) do I also need to Remove SQL DESKTOP ENGINE as well? Then Install RMS 2.0 Correct? Any Links on the install of RMS 2.0? Thanks Brent Brent You do not need to remove MSDE the software wizard will take you through the steps to upgrade the SQL instance. FYI it upgrades MSDE to SQL Server Express 2005. And you dont need to uninstall RMS either. Just copy the whole installation folder to some sort of backup media (External Hard disk, DVD-R, etc) Hope this helps Jere "Brent" wrote: >...

How can I remove blank spaces from fields
Hi, I have a column of fields with some duplications. I want to remove those duplications but all of the duplicates have a space at the end of them so are not recognised as being true duplicates. My question is, how do I remove the spaces from my data? e.g. so that the two fields below both read nozzaworld nozzaworld nozza world Many thanks -- nozzaworld Hi, I assume your information is in column A, then in another column enter =trim(A1) Overwrite column A with new column copying as value "nozzaworld" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a column o...

Files created from previous versions appear blank
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have just installed Excel 2008 on my Mac (running OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard) and when I load worksheets created in Excel 2001 or open excel attachments from mail, the worksheets appear blank. The underlying cell contents are there but do not display although some of the formatting can be seen. If I format cells and use another font I can see the contents (although this sometimes requires two or three attempts) <br><br>Any Ideas? ...

offline database #3
when setting up two registers on a store ops network is it general practice to set up a off line database in case of network failure at time of installation? -- billr Offline database is recommended Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = "billr3" <billr3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82CA73EF-61A5-46EB-9B2D-C6F9C8DAA59C@microsoft.com... > when setting up two registers on a store ops network is it general > practice > to set up a off line database in case of network failure at time of > inst...

blank subject alert (2003)
Is there a way to set an alert so that if I forget to enter a subject line I'll be alerted? Before I began using Outlook 2003 I never sent emails with blank subject lines. Not that I wouldn't have, but every other email client I've used had given me an alert when I forgot to enter a subject. So why doesn't Outlook 2003? Am I supposed to pick and click my way through the Rules and Alerts menus? Um, I have only one thing to say about that feature: M$ appearently has too much money. If this is where I need to configure a blank subject alert then I guess I need a PhD - would...

Help with database
I need to create a database that lists companies, with dates items done by, money paid, notes etc. Thats okay, but I need to retain the previous years records and start a new year off fresh. How would I do that? Jenni, It sounds like you have never created a database so I'm going to suggest you start here... Jeff Conrad's resources page... http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/resources.html The Access Web resources page... http://www.mvps.org/access/resources/index.html A free tutorial written by Crystal (MS Access MVP)... http://allenbrowne.com/casu...