RMS Custom Statements

I just switched from QuickSell to RMS.  Today I ran statements for the
first time.  I would like to remove the MINIMUM PAYMENT line on my
statements.  My customers are expected to pay entire amount due.  I
don't want minimum payment due line on the statement.  Can this be
customized and removed?

bentoncopcs@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

open the statement.xml receipt template and remove this line and save.

<ROW> "||Minimum Payment:|" AccountStatement.MinimumPayment </ROW>

You will need to re-set the statement template in the Manager application.

"Vicki" <bentoncopcs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I just switched from QuickSell to RMS.  Today I ran statements for the
> first time.  I would like to remove the MINIMUM PAYMENT line on my
> statements.  My customers are expected to pay entire amount due.  I
> don't want minimum payment due line on the statement.  Can this be
> customized and removed?
>
> bentoncopcs@hotmail.com
>
> Thank you very much.

0
anonymous (74722)

Support for custom look up fields
I am dissappointed to learn the MS CRM 3.0 do not support custom made look up fields at a more profound level. I do acknowledge the work done on solving some of the issues concerning relationships between accounts and contact etc. through the relationship entity , but this solution still seems much more complex to manage in comparison to the possibility of simply creating and adding custom look up fields to your forms and thereby managing relationships - just the same way as pointing out a "primary contact" person. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and ...

Getting total sales by customer
Hi, I need to find the total sales for a customer, I have tried the Group by function but it just groups the company name in ascending order. My fields are: Client_Name, Rep, InvoicePeriod, InvoiceYear, Total I will also need to group by Invoice Period in relevant year. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance. Charlotte You can't group by customer since you don't list a customer field. -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Charlie" <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47F4A6AC-2594-4A59-BB4E-1090A20B424C@microsoft....

Where does my Custom Invoice live?
I created a custom invoice in MS Money Small Biz. Later, I installed a new hard drive and re-installed money and brought in my original Money file. When I went to print invoices I discovered that my customized invoices did not come across with my Money file. I still have a backup of all the old money program files on my old hard drive, but I don't know in which one my custom invoice lives. Any ideas? PS - Yes, I know... if I'd been smart I would have exported the custom invoice first before swapping hard drives. ;-) ...

Pop Form Based On individual Customer
How would you assign a pop up message for an individual customer for example let say i go to the record john doe I want to assign a pop up message for that specific customer so who ever enters into that record the message will pop up automatically with notes or the user cld add notes. I have the following Customer Table Pop Up Message Table CustomerID(PK) MessageID(PK) LastName CustomerID(Lookup Customer Table) FirstName Note SS# Address1 Address2 City State Zip Phone ...

custom charting
I would like to make a stacking chart with one customized feature: We have three categories and would like to have category 1 have its own bar and have categories 2 and 3 stacked on each other, next to category 1. There are seven values (2004-2010) for each category, if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help!!!!! mel If you stagger your data, you can create side-by-side stacked columns. For example, with four departments over two years: 2004 2005 CatA 100 120 CatB 50 60 CatC 90 100 Bernard Liengme has an example a...

I need help to customize a specific PowerPoint template
For PowerPoint template called "Beam", how do I change the first bullet on the master slide to be yellow instead of red and still keep the shade effect, and bring the bullet that is blue with the shade effect up to be the second level bullet? ...

What euro networks work with RMS?
I work for a US based company that also sells within countries that are on the Euro. I need to find a bank that works on the same network as RMS. If anyone can tell me a bank or what networks work with RMS that would be great. ...

Adding a Crystal Report to the RMS reports folder
I can create a Crystal Report for the RMS but when I try to veiw the report I get a error message. What are the steps I need to follow to add the report to RMS so the user can view it Hi..richuscav, You have to make <reportname>.def file along with <reportname>.rpt file and put it in CrystalReport directory of store operations. You can have a reference of dafault DEF files in that directory. If the DEF file is correct you will get the report in Manager. I think this subject is already discussed in this forum,,so search for it. Good luck, CP.Dinesh Jumbo Electronics Co.LLC...

Customize NDR's #2
I'm just full of Q's today ;-) Anyone know how to fix the NDR readability issue. What I'm talking about is that Microsoft Entourage, Hotmail, Gmail, yahoo, eudora, etc do not show anything in the NDR that it receives from Exchange, just the code (example: #5.2.3). Outlook, OWA, and outlook express somehow read the same NDR's and give the reason behind that code number. In fact, when I use Outlook to POP the messages off the exchange server, it shows the reason too. Anyone know how to fix this? Anyone sending us a message with a mistyped user or to someone who's mail...

A/R Statement info
HI all, I got a question on the Statement details, most likely the statement details come from the table RM20101 and some of the applied payment come from the table RM 20201, sometimes the payment will appear twice in both table, under what circumstances will this happen? Also, I find that some of the entries in RM20201 will not appear in the statement even the APFRDCDT (apply date) is less than the cut-off date. Why will this happen? Thanks a lot! Regards, Ricky ...

Can Ingenico 6550 work with rms V1.3
I have a Ingenico 6550 signature capture device. When i sign on the device, it didn't capture the name. The display and the card capture worked, only the signature part doesn't work. I set the device name and everything, it loaded the form, and the tab for the signature on the pos poped up. I use the form designer to test the capture device it worked. The signature show on the form designer. I don't know what could go wrong. Could anyone help!!! I'm not entirely sure if the 6550 will work with rms 1.3. Do you want the signature to print out on the receipt? My co...

Customizing Outlook Today #10
When the CEO changes the Outlook Today from standard to standard 2 column and saves the setting. Then he goes into his inbox and then returns to Outlook today, the Outlook Today is in the standard 3 column format not the 2 column format that he just saved earlier. KB was not much help. Any possible solutions to his problem in keeping the 2 column setting? Ruben ...

Matching bill pay items to statement items
Hello All... I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. I go onto my banks bill pay and pay a bill. The bill pay program creates a .ofx file which Money imports. The entry is flagged with an E in Money. Problem is when I download a statement from my bank which has the bill pay item in the statement Money does not match the bill pay item to the bill pay item in the statement. When I try to manually match the two within Money, the original bill pay item is greyed out. I have Money setup to match transactions within 30 days, but both the bill pay entry and the statement entry are the same date. An...

Multiple IF Statements
Hello, I'm trying to write an IF statement that has 3 possible outcomes. I have written each statement on their own and they all work, but I can't link them together. What I would like to is: IF cell E42 = "3 Months" =IF(E42="3 Month", VLOOKUP(A45,Data!$A$2:$E$13,3,FALSE)) Else if cell E42 = "12 Months" =IF(E42="12 Month", VLOOKUP(A45,Data!$A$2:$E$13,4,FALSE)) Else if cell E42 = "24 Months" =IF(E42="24 Month", VLOOKUP(A45,Data!$A$2:$E$13,5,FALSE)) Any help would be great! Thanks Maybe... =vlookup(a45,data!$a$2:$e$13...

Customer Invoiced Stock
Where can I find how many stock a customer purchased per item: invoiced item minus the returns per item as well? A custom report (SRS, Smartlist, Crystal, etc) against the SOP30200 linked to the SOP30300 table. Limit by the customer number from SOP30200 and group by the item number in SOP30300 and display the item number and sum of quantity. You will need to create a function for the quantity as returns hold a positive value in the quantity fields that needs to be changed to negative values for this report. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software U...

Issue with Discover Card in RMS
Hello Everyone, Last week we had a problem with the Discover card tender type on the X, Z, and Discover statement. The scenario is, We had 2 discover transaction on register 1. One was for $25.68 and the second was for a credit of $64.20. This would create a difference of $38.52. The X report displayed $38.52 in the Shift but when the Z report was ran it displayed $38.52 for the close and $77.04 in the shift. If you do the math $77.04 is double $38.52. We checked what Discover received from us from the Settle EDC batch and it was $77.04. I checking into the TenderEntry table for the t...

IE Security
Not all entries on the - IE Advanced Settings list - IE Security Level details list is self-explaining. Is there any user guide available for all these settings with precise and detailed description? "kakii" <user@domain.co> wrote in message news:O%231OiW4wKHA.1984@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > Not all entries on the > - IE Advanced Settings list > - IE Security Level details list > is self-explaining. > > Is there any user guide available for all these settings > with precise and detailed description? No user guide that I'm a...

Customer EFT Bank Country/Region
In Dynamics 10, I'm looking at the Customer EFT Bank Maintenance screen. Here's how you get to it: Click Cards, Sales, Customer. This brings up the Customer Maintenance screen. Choose a customer, then press the Accounts button. This brings up the Customer Address Maintenance screen. Click the EFT Bank button. This brings up the Customer EFT Bank Maintenance screen. On that screen, there is a field called Bank Country/Region. Click the down arrow to see a list of countries/regions. My question is: Where does that list come from? Is it stored in a table? ...

How to get rid of Customer Credit?
Hi, I have MS Money 2001 and I created this credit by mistake: trying to apply payment to invoice and then changed Payee then deleting payment and reentering it. May be did something else not very wise. :) Anyway now I have two Customers with credits in "See the customer list": Customer1 - (-$1540.29) and Customer2 - $1540.29 both are wrong. I need to get it back Customer1 - $0 and Customer2 - $0 like it was before I started all this mess. Can someone help? Thanks and best regards. ...

Custom menu: action is not trigger
Hi, For the first time I am developping an Access application with a custom toolbar (menu) at the top. I have found various posting or web sites where people explain how to do the setup. In fact, I have followed the instructions coming from this web site. http://www.jamiessoftware.tk/articles/menubars.html When my application opens, I can see my custom menu at the top of the form. My problem is the following: when I click on an item in the menu, nothing happen !!! I have double-ckeck and I have really associated an action to the menu item. In fact I have tried to associate the menu item to a ...

Custom View Problems
I have defined a custom view with some hidden columns and a filter on 1 column. I checked the box to remember hidden columns, rows, and filters. When I display the view, the filter does not seem to have any effect. If I click on the auto filter dropdown menu at the top of the column that has a filter, the correct filter item is highlighted and if I re-select it, the filter works. Is there some other setting I have to enable to get this to work correctly? Also, I have another custom view that unhides the hidden columns and sets the auto filter to "All" in order to get back to the ...

shelf label printing with rms avery 5160
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C8926E.1DECDFA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit We are trying to print shelf labels with rms. When you choose avery 5160 it doesn't ask you for the row or column number. Since the sheet has 3 columns and 10 rows how do I tell it to print the label, lets say at row 3 column 2. I tried to create my own label by editing one of the every labels but it does the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C8926E.1DECDFA0 Content-Type...

RMS 1.2 cannot launch Headquarters
I have just inherited a client that is running Headqaurters at a single location. They used to have 3 stores, but 2 were closed. Their previous "IT" guy deleted and uninstalled a lot of software from the server, but will not admit to removing anything related to RMS and will not say what he deleted/uninstalled. We are receiving an "Active X" error message (419, I believe) when we try to launch Headquarters. They don't have the headquarters CDs or the RMS CD, but I can get the RMS CD from another client. I am thinking of approaching this in one of 2 ways: A- Convert t...

cannot delete custom page in Business Portal
I created a page and I want it deleted. When I try to remove the page, I get the error - this item is currently being used in a menu or task and cannot be removed. I have not included this page anywhere. How can I figure out what is stopping the page from being deleted? Go to Manage Navigation and delete the menu first then go to Manage Portal Pages then Remove it -- http://ddelprado.blogspot.com "Jack Tundra" wrote: > I created a page and I want it deleted. When I try to remove the page, I get > the error - this item is currently being used in a menu or task and ...

RMS
I have an Avery/Berkle ix 202 scale. it produces a 13 digit upc(i think) bar code. Example:0200014002926. I not sure what the first digit is. the next 5 are the item numbers, the next number i'm not sure what it is, maybe a check digit, the next 5 are the price(00292= $2.92) and the last is a check digit. Under the new item menu i put: 20001400000. When I scan the bar code the proper price of $2.92 comes up but when i scan another barcode(0200017005863) of the exact same item but a different price it comes up not found. I know it is the 7th digit from the left that is causing the p...