RMS Connector to SBA 2007

Does anyone know if there is a connector available for RMS to SBA 2007?  Our
vendor told us this could be done and when they began to do this they
realized the connector was for SBA 2006.  We are trying to get answers from
them, but so far nothing.

Thanks.
0
Rea (12)
6/8/2007 1:45:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

our vendor did the same thing.  we are waiting on a solution.  MS had a press
release which said the SBA 2007, MS Office Accounting 2007 would integrate
with RMS 2.0.

the only solution provide was for us to switch to quick books.  quick books
will convert your SBA books for FREE.
--
Alex Dixon
IT

"Rea" wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a connector available for RMS to SBA 2007?  Our
> vendor told us this could be done and when they began to do this they
> realized the connector was for SBA 2006.  We are trying to get answers from
> them, but so far nothing.
>
> Thanks.
0
Alex4922 (316)

Problems with add-in after upgrading from Excel 2003 to 2007
Hello! I have developed an Excel add-in for a customer. The add-in enables users to retreieve data from a database by using WorkSheet formulas. The User writes in a cell =Quote('31/12/2009';'MSFT') and Microsofts stock quote shows up. Some users in the company does not have the add-in installed. When using Office 2003 and opening up a workbook using the formulas, they were still able to see the values in the cell, provided that just clicked no when asked to update external links. After uppgrading to Office 2007 users without the component are no longer able t...

Label template for ZEBRA LP 2824 RMS windows driver
does anyone have a label template for the ZEBRA LP 2824 with 2.25X1.25 labels/ tags ? I would preffer to use it with the label designer Thanks Robert Hi Robert - what we've done in the past is open one of the avery tags with label designer and start tweaking it to your liking - then save it as "Robert Tag" or some unique name; this will retain the ability view your design; you'll need to play though with the sizing of the different objects until they print well with your zebra; once you set the paper size in the printer properties (in both the general and advanced ta...

Importing Palm Desktop files to Outlook 2007
I cannot figure out how to get my Palm Desktop files into MS Outlook 2007. The palm file extensions are .dat files. -- Dave "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10EBA989-43D0-4B77-ADC3-0AFFA154C247@microsoft.com... >I cannot figure out how to get my Palm Desktop files into MS Outlook 2007. > The palm file extensions are .dat files. Do not multipost. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Some features of Word 2007 will not work
I bought the Office Home and Student 07 program so I would have the luxury of having Word and Excel on my personal laptop. I was unaware that it was not working properly until I began a Word 2007 class. The first thing I noticed was the spell and grammar check feature did not work as it should. Insted of using the window that would go through the document for the changes, I need to right click on the squiggly lines. One other feature I have found is that the colors do not show what color and percentage they are when they are hovered over. Right now these are the only two issues I ha...

DDE calls fails for Word 2007. ?
I am using win32APIs for DDE call eg. DdeInitialize , DdeClientTransaction etc.. Now, if the word document is on local machine then my example works fine. But when i try to access the same file from remote locations ( all rights are granted ), DdeInitialize fails with error code : DMLERR_NO_CONV_ESTABLISHED. is it due to the open issue of Word 2007 ?? ( Network based Trust Locations do not work. Macros in templates hosted in such locations will be disabled. : http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/products/FX101517941033.aspx#24 ) ...

how do i stop excel 2007 from loading a blank workbook on startup?
Where is this option in 2007, can't find it? In the same place as in previous Excel versions. Add a /e switch to your Excel shortcut. See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA101580301033.aspx "Command-line switches for Excel" for more information. badbartman wrote: > Where is this option in 2007, can't find it? ...

PowerPoint 2007 Org Chart Text Box Autofitting Option
I am working in PowerPoint 2007 (Windows 7). I've created an Org Chart, but I want the text to STOP autofitting in my Org Chart text boxes. I right-click on the text box, I click on Format Shape. In the dialog box that opens, I click on the Text Box option on the left. On the right, the option to Stop Autofitting is dimmed, as are several others. In PowerPoint 2003, there was a Fit Text toggle on the Org Chart toolbar that did this for me. Thanks. Annoying isn't it? The only way I've figured out to do it is to select the box or the whole chart and set a font...

sorting in Excel 2007 problem
I've copied data from a list and pasted it into a pre-existing list in an excel worksheet. I cannot get the two lists (the pasted one if just underneath the original data) to sort together. Can someone help? Thanks! -- Courtenay Lambert Hi, Manually select the entire range and then sort -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP "courtenaylambert" <courtenaylambert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0B8287F-BD6A-4A46-90EC-0410DBF93A4F@microsoft.com... > I've copied data from a list and pasted it into a pre-existing list...

Excel 2007
I have a spreadsheet in Excel 2007 where the wrap text function is not working properly. The text height is getting cut off before the full text displays. The AutoFit Row Height function does nothing. There is no merging or anything unusual in the workbook. By the way, the print preview does display the full text of the cell, but the regular worksheet view does not show the full cell. I have looked at the maximum height (which is 409 pts) and my rows are not at that height, so I'm not sure what's causing the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated! After spending hours ...

PowerPoint 2007 11-25-09
I created a lengthy complex presentation in PowerPoint 2007 using a stock background. After creating it and showing it to the company, the Execs want me to change the background to the company standard. The problem is, they only have a basic blank PowerPoint presentation that everyone uses to build from. How do I get the background elements from the standard presentation into main without redoing all 45 slides? Thanks! Use the master slides "Tracy Walters" <Tracy Walters@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 01FDE97C-00B1-4056-9573-060D7...

how to set my hotmail in outlook 2007?
I have xp sp3 and outlook 2007 on my laptop, but I couldnot manage to set my hotmail in outlook2007. I'v tried many times, it never succeed. could anyone be so kind to help me? -- michael __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4574 (20091104) __________ The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. http://www.eset.com what did you try? If you use Outlook 2003/2007, you can download the free Outlook Connector to continue receiving Hotmail. If you're using Outlook 2002, you will need to change the account to use POP3. If ...

Error Installing Office 2007 Ultimate
I had Office Home & Student 2007 installed, but I need Access for one of my classes, do I purchased Office 2007 Ultimate from microsoft (Ultimate-steal promo). I also have Outlook 2007 (that I got from my college) installed seperately. I cannot get it to install. I tried to un-install Home & student 2007 thru Add & remove programs, but that failed, so I downloaded the "fix-it yourself" program to un-install it and that worked. Now when I try to install Ultimate, it says "Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 encountered an error during setup". It does not...

Public Folder disappears in Outlook 2007 client
We have an Outlook 2007 user that used to be able to see a particular Public Folder. He has more permissions than myself, yet I can access this folder with no issue using my OL2002 client. I don't believe it is a permissions issue anyway since he can get to the folder using his credentials in Outlook Web Access. Thoughts or suggestions? m ...

OutLook 2007 Flags nto working as expected
I see that we can Quick Click a mail item and place the default Flag for it. If you click on the e-mail when there's a flag it looks like it will mark it complete with a checkmark. This is how it should function all the time. What we see is when there is a Catogorie set for an e-mail the Quick Click flag option does not work right. If there is a catogorie set then the Quick Click Flag option will set it to checked if it has a flag or not. I have five items in my inbox. If there are no catogories set I can set the flags VIA Quick Click and it works as expected. As soon a...

POS 2.0 to RMS 2.0 migration
Are there any tools out there (upgrade programs, SQL Scripts, KnowledgeBase articles) whch will allow a POS 2.0 system (not POS2009) to be migrated to RMS 2.0? Can't go into the details, but we have someone who is currently running POS 2.0 at three separate locations and may want to move to RMS and bring these disparate locations under the Headquarters umbrella. -- Bill Yater Blue Horseshoe Solutions byater@bhsolutions.com None that I have seen, Best option export everything to a CSV, and say goodbye to sales history. I am sure there is someone that could move all the info for y...

Does Olk 2007 support Popup for an outlook folder home set to Web
it seems that by default Oulook 2007 does not support Popup when an outlook folder home page is set to web site. Is it possible to chnage this default ? You mean scripted pop-ups or open links in a new window? Scripted pop-ups are not allowed due to security restrictions. You really shouldn't be using Outlook for browsing the Internet. The Home Page folders pretty much only serve a function as a launch page with either pages specifically crafted for use in Outlook or with links opening in a real browser when clicked. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Con...

Editing Password protected form fields in Word 2007
We have created a Word document with a legacy text form field. We inserted a word date field and protected the document allowing Filling in Forms. After protecting the document when we try going to the form field and clicking on back space to delete the entry we get "This is not a valid selection" message box. We have existing word documents in 2003 with similar form fields. We were able to delete the entries and add new data. After converting the documents to 2007 or create new documents in 2007 and try to delete the entries we get the above error. Moved to Word...

Outlook 2007 02-18-10
I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 7 and Outlook 2007. Whenever I try to send an email to multiple addresees, it bounces back with an error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients But it doesn't list an addressee or give a reason. It is really getting on my nerves - can someone please help me with a solution? Is that the full extent of the error message? Does the email bounce back immediately, or after a few minutes? "Malnev" <Malnev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D91E7758-82E4-4EFD-BD8E-723B40C52...

Outlook 2007 + IMAP = no backup ?
I was using outlook 2007 with an imap account for months when one day the imap mail gets wiped out on the server. When connecting with outlook 2007 it sees this and flushes the data file and now I have no email. I should note that I had set it up to download ALL the email and not just the headers so I would have a local backup. that's how offline copies work. if you want it as backup you need to save a copy of the pst or move saved mail to a new pst. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips....

missing dll file trying to reinstall office 2007
Hi, I had a virus on my win vista dell laptop. I reinstalled Win Vista and now am trying to reinstall office 2007. I am getting the following error: Setup cannot find: office.en-us\1033\dwintl20.dll It says to browse and located the file, but I have no idea where to look or what to do. Can someone please advise? Thank very much Its a file on your office cd "sparky10" <sparky10@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B733A7E0-09E6-4BC4-ADD2-406BFB2BF414@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I had a virus on my win vista dell laptop. I reinstalled Win Vi...

is interpreting information possible in Access 2007?
I have a table which is populated with fields as Year | Department number | Department Contact Person | Issues Faced | Steps taken to resolve them | Satisfaction of workers in department The values of the records are 2005 | 1000 | John | Lack of motivation among staff | Conducted weekly meetings with staff and so on | It has increased to 5% from last year. There is less turn over and so on. 2006 | 1000 | John | Lack of motivation among staff | Encouraged group projects with staff | Satisfaction amongst workers has increased from 5% from last year to 9%. The ' | ' is...

Money 2007 SP 1 and Vista Business
I recently did a clean install of Vista Business. I then installed Money 2007 (which I had previously been running on XP Professional). I of course got SP 1 pushed down afterwards. I then receive the repeating request to install the SP. I'm trying to follow the directions of this KB: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927811 However when I go to the directory it indicates the files aren't there. Specifically I'm having a problem with these steps: 12. In the Windows Explorer bar, click Compatibility Files to open the VirtualStore files window for Money 2007. 13. Right-cli...

Setting Baseline in MS Project 2007 SP1 MSO
Hey Everyone! I'm working on a "template" in MS project to help some of my colleagues plan and track their projects consistently. In the plan I have included the following fields: Baseline 1 Start, Baseline 1 Finish, Baseline 2 Start, and Baseline 2 Finish. The baseline 2 fields are there for an interim plan. I always first define the start date in the project information box. However, after doing this, if I then key in the baseline dates (I'm just testing with baseline 1 right now), then set the baseline, all dates I entered change to the project start date. I have scanne...

Word 2007 Will Not Apply Styles
I am an editor, so I am generally sent documents that are jumbled-up messes when it comes to styles/formatting. I edit and fix these problems. It seems lately that I keep running into the same problem over and over. Let's say I have a document that has a title with the Heading 1 style and then a few sentences that are styled as Normal. I want to create a new style for the sentences called "Style 1" and change the font/text size/etc. I highlight the sentences, click the "New Styles" button, set up the style, and click OK. Normally, it would apply my n...

DST 2007 Updates needed for Exchange 5.5?
We will be running our current 5.5 Exchange server well into 2007. We will be migrating off of it (either to 2003 or a service), but it will definitely be running well past the Daylight Savings Time change in March. I noticed in the MS document http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/exchange.mspx that there is the following text: "Exchange Server 2000 and Exchange Server 5.5 Customers running Exchange Server 2000, Exchange Server 5.5, or other previous versions of Exchange Server should contact their Microsoft account manager or their Technical account manager for more informat...